I'm a YouTuber with about 300.000 subscribers. Content is made for 12-18 year olds

I'm a YouTuber with about 300.000 subscribers. Content is made for 12-18 year olds.

> How can I redpill my viewers without triggering all the migrants in my community + avoid shitstorms caused by media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzEU3zde2v4
youtube.com/watch?v=7iZwimeR9MA
radicalcapitalist.org/2017/07/20/black-vs-white-iq-culture-and-civilization.
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8lyktVh4yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wadEuuRc_Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I
youtube.com/watch?v=R58DiQxZy4M
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
metro.co.uk/2013/03/05/where-women-rule-the-world-matriarchal-communities-from-albania-to-china-3525234/
archive.fo/GnR0B
youtube.com/watch?v=k0_m9GdX2fI
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redpilling 12 year old with your epic letsplays.
hmmmm

you pimp now

I don't think this is fake desu. Pewdiepie is trying it even too.

> Use pure logic and self-esteem
> Don't be racist
> Just tell the truth man, there are so many things going wrong, even proved

stop using jewtube and lead your sheep to other sites. Just give em snippets and tell them where they can get the full content

start of light with some sjw and feminist bashing drop subtle redpills copy pewdiepie style. Say its satire

Out of nowhere, just explain how in order for the Nazis to kill 6 million Jews in 5 years, they'd have to kill 2.21 Jews per minute. Plus all the Slavs etc, supposedly another 5m.+ Plus fighting a war. On two fronts.

Don't do this op. That will just divide your base further.

Just subtly drop redpills here and there without being indirect, such as with pitbulls, eventually they'll get the message. Sorry I can't help.

Just tell them of White genocide how our nations will be majority black and third world nation by 2050

By telling the truth.

Get arrested at a free speech rally and have someone take a pic of your gigantic knockers that totally blows away every staged photo for the last 15 years.

Subtlety is the name of the game

have you been contacted by any "networks" who want you to start creating superhero content?

They would kick my ass out if I'd start talking about islamization

this is totally the worst kind of data mining. and from a youtube engineer no less. do your own homework Casper.

>t.brittany venti

Bad GOY! BAD VERY BAD!!!

Don't make us reprogram you.

Anyone else thirsty?

OP please be subtle with your red-pills, don't use a hard red pill at first, this will kill your fan-base, and your channel.... assuming you're a you-tuber lets-player, make subtle jokes, like "Muh Six gorrilian" "Oy vey!' etc. Very, very subtle... once they become more normalised to this, start making more comments, like, "Wow this is almost as fake as the holocau- (greedy merchant appears from the side of the screen, act like you've been caught)"

Small red-pills OP, slowly use small red-pills.. then work your way up. I'm part Jewish, I know how to subvert people almost naturally.

If you can, try to red-pill other content-creators, as well... but don't drop any red-pills that will get you immediately shut down.

i've already determined that the people producing elsa/spidey do not decide to do it on their own, they are recruited.

300k subs is a good number, and your target audience sounds about right.

the question i have for you is - has anyone tried to recruit you?

If you are a let's-player just slip in some ironic "racism" gradually over time, like OY VEY etc.
I'm a twitch streamer with a decent following that allows me to make a good living and I do shit like that

this

Mock whatever you are against. Not often, but from time to time mock something innocently, laugh at it, never apologize. Ignore the feminazi idiots.

Tell them that black people don't actually have big penises, and that whites are just as big.
Then have them send pics

I made a list I gave to my psychiatrist.

Alt-Lite:
youtube.com/watch?v=AzEU3zde2v4
youtube.com/watch?v=7iZwimeR9MA

These two are a little cheesy. They just throw fact after fact at you. There's no dissemination. It's good to start out with. It gives a good idea of what is white nationalism.
radicalcapitalist.org/2017/07/20/black-vs-white-iq-culture-and-civilization.
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

The media has been pushing us into a war with Syria:
youtube.com/watch?v=G8lyktVh4yQ

They do this so they can achieve globalism at the expense of the local population. This creates a behemoth that can become form of macro government, or government's government, in a bid to keep power. If we allow them to do this it will create a reason for war. Local governments will get mad at them for achieving so much power and some will get jealous (of their safety) and group and attack them. We need to avoid this.

Post-modernism is the tool they are doing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=wadEuuRc_Zw

The results are sad the more aware you become of the issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I

This is MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way). It is a redpill just it's not the right redpill. It leads to a stagnant society.
youtube.com/watch?v=R58DiQxZy4M
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

>They would kick my ass out if I'd start talking about islamization
Then you deserve the rope like the rest of the traitors and cowards

Don't do this

Just convince your viewres of some basic conservative facts, such as that nature is fascist. Don't ever use any politically loaded words.
And encourage boys to be boys and women not to be irresponsible. Then take it from there. It's just good life advice if you phrase it like that.

Start off with easy anti-SJW alt-lite crap that's becoming popular and edgy. After a few months slowly introduce different concepts, mixed in with your other stuff eg. IQ studies, terrorism stats, disease amongst gays, problems associated with multiple sexual partners etc.

>I'm part Jewish, I know how to subvert people almost naturally.

In all honesty, for younger people I just speak about how we are all unique and diversity is what makes us great. This primes the mind for race realism.

You cant.The truth always hurts and always makes people uncomfortable.

Check out a YouTube e;r and try to mimick his redpills. He might be too far though.

Flash subliminal messages in your videos.

Saving this thread.

Feminism seems to be an okay topic for Pewdiepie, to discuss fully, so long as you don't bring up any statistics on gender differences and just point out the sloppy holes in feminism as an ideology.

just build a wall around ur minecraft village to protect from the zombies or stuff like tht. when u breed sheep or something give each parent a gender.

Everyone in this thread, me included, is retarded.
What you do is keep the politics out of your channel if you want it to live, you fucking retard. It won't work. You won't redpill them for shit if all you do is "muh epic letz playz".

for that age group?

MOCK SHIT. MAKE FUN OF IT.

dont try to 'redpill' with anything but mocking humor

>look at this idiot sjw!! LEL KEK LOLWUT Everybody knows that's a lie (insert fact) what a moron that they don't know that! LOLKEKLOL

I think you can only attack movements for children and not any groups of people, but you can set the stage for them to do that later by focusing on the hypocrisies.

Maybe throw in some news media bias:
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

Just keep it very light. Your audience comes and goes, only a few will watch regularly. You want to leave everyone asking a question at the end of it, so make a light point (and I mean light, can't stress this enough) and leave them to work it out.

If you make an ongoing thing, going deeper and deeper, the migrating audience will say you've changed and is now racist, bigot, ect.

Never stress a point, just lead them to that conclusion.

He also uses the respecting wamen joke which helps ease the red pills in. Have a good message to leave on and things are usually all good.

Start by talking about feminism. It's edgy enough to attract young people but popular enough not to attract censors.

Race realism has to start slowly, mention the trailblazers who came before you before throwing your hat in. People like Steam Molyneux for the people who listen to long arguments or Black Pigeon Speaks for those who cannot listen to a presentation are great places to start.

The only thing is that coming-out homosexual video he did. That shit pisses me off, and Evalion has become a man-hating carpet-muncher

>so long as you don't bring up any statistics on gender differences and just point out the sloppy holes in feminism as an ideology.
This irks me because it is dumbing down what should be discussed cogently and with a clear mind. But this user is absolutely right: at this point, casually criticising feminism is perfectly acceptable, especially if you have a mostly male audience (like let's players tend to have).

This is a very, very tame redpill though.

You can't start off with Jews. That's the end game villain most people don't even know about. You need to start with the alt-lite talking points; the wage gap is a myth, Islam is dangerous, replacement migration is a bad idea, etc.

Once you've filtered out the easily triggered you can begin revealing the international banking cabals, the downsides of the US-Israel relationship, and all the 20th century communist activity. At that point the rest becomes obvious, really.

You have to work up. You can't force them to hate another group of people, as that's what the first step is in accepting the redpill (or one of the first). If they can't manifest the feelings for themselves then they will reject it harshly and may even strike out at you for having those ideas/making them feel that way. I don't know why this is the one subject that makes people act like this. It's very strange. I redpilled very easily, although uncomfortably. I never had to cross some extra barriers I set up against myself. No clue what's happened to them so just keep that in mind

I am so afraid to bring up the jews. We had this girl in our fb group and she got her friend to finally agree to listen to her speak about redpills... and she chose the topic of jews. She left the group and that's the last I've seen of her. That is almost masochistic to speak about the jews first

Just promote individual freedom and übermensch qualities.

The leftist is counting on people assuming they represent "the people" or some other cause like feminism, they use the in-group mentality to attack critics. It is very difficult to counter this directly. For example if you criticize "diversity" they will assume you are racist and that will be that.

Rather than attacking their memes on the front line it is better to strike at the heart of the machine. You don't criticize things for them, you teach the kids to criticize and to criticize everything, their teachers, their parents, their friends, the people on TV, criticize, criticize, criticize. You tell them they might not always be able to do so but no one can force them to believe something.

An open mind is like a fortress with its drawbridge down and gates wide open, doubt is a friend to faith.

DEFEATIST THREAD CONFIRMED
saved for future references and BTFO of you fucking NIGGERS

Do what Sup Forums does to the rest of us and use jokes and subtle humor.

this is very true. (((They))) come last, you can't jump from normie to altright without being altlite first, talking about (((them))) from the beginning will put off most people.

Expose them to the idea of authority figures lying and manipulating them. Encourage skepticism of authority figures, such as government, MSM and public school teachers, on the basis that they are humans with biases hired by humans with biases.

babbys first redpill should be the knowledge that the media is 90% shameless lies
then probably race, average IQ/negro crime rate
"Haha did you guys see that impressive video game trailer? It reminds me of how African American males aged 16-35 are just 3% of the American population yet account for 55% of all violent crime."

>statistics on gender.
Sorry I'm slow today but uh, what statistics? Like grip strength or something? What are the statistics that will turn people against feminism?

It is not about hate. It is about not being cognitive dissonant and knowing how reality operates. You are not forcing anyone to hate any perceived other, that is an absolute falsehood.

I agree that you have to temper the way. Even as you pointed out, celebrating diversity is a more than viable strategy and an incredible subversive one when done right. Also, "Jews" is not necessarily a redpill, talking about the ZOG and the deepstate is a much more tempered and honest approach.

jesus fucking christ don't you get that this is a youtube asking us how not to fuck with them? im actually kind of impressed though

Did you know males aged 18-45 are less than 20% of the population yet commit 95% of violent crime?

post your channel

Iq differences. Women occupy a tighter median of their range of iq while men have more geniuses and dumbasses at the opposite ends of the spectrum.
Also women, for ten thousand years, have only had hundreds of thousands of a decimal percentage of successful people as males
have. The reason is IQ and testosterone.

Also matriarchies are lazy masochistic and easily conquerable. There are some modern ones.
metro.co.uk/2013/03/05/where-women-rule-the-world-matriarchal-communities-from-albania-to-china-3525234/

Ignore them saying Iceland is a matriarchy. A female headed government is not a patriarchy. It doesn't dismiss hierarchies and change sexual patterns between genders. It is affirmative action in a patriarchy,

How to spot a Shill
They don't archive

this has been posted before in other threads.
you people are idiots.

Yeah, don't.

Memes are really good way to redpill normies. You don't even have to put anything political there. Memes are white culture and it promotes an infinite cycle of really dank memes. It promotes some attributes by nature of its traits as its medium

Well noted, I saved all those videos in my computer. I'll save them on archive.

>how in order for the Nazis to kill 6 million Jews in 5 years, they'd have to kill 2.21 Jews per minute
the Jap army killed a chinese person every 12 seconds (on average) during the rape of nanjing.

i don't believe the holocaust happened, but killing 2 per minute isn't difficult.
burning the bodies so the remains don't appear anywhere in the universe is more tricky.

You fucking asian fetish creep. What the hell is wrong some of you nazis

Generally just teaching people to not readily accept collective opinion is a good start. I'd say a good 75% of blue pilled idiots, are just acting based on what they see as being socially acceptable.

so what's the story? why was this semen demon being "arrested"

>Comparing notable figures over 10,000 years
It only takes an IQ of 80 to point out that women have only had any rights for the last 100 of those.

>metro.co.uk/2013/03/05/where-women-rule-the-world-matriarchal-communities-from-albania-to-china-3525234/
archive.fo/GnR0B

The .is domain is down, Norbotbro can't do his work.

New Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=k0_m9GdX2fI

Start with some Conspiracy stuff.
Then Mens rights.
Then Feminist /SJW.
Then Islam.
Then Demographics/Immigration.
Then Cultural Nationalism.
Then Ethno Nationalism.

Post with timestamp if you want a serious and long answer.

So they had to be given their freedom. Blacks had to as well and they definitely have lower iq.
Again it's a combination of a few things but if you really thought they were equal you would imagine they would have equal success. Older stone-age cultures had less divisions in skills based on gender. Sure the men hunted and women gathered but women held religious leaderships and sometimes were tribes leaders. Sure this was rare but it wasn't until great cities were being built that patriarchy was in full swing. Matriarchies can't survive as they promote inclusiveness and protection of women and depersonalization of men.

Pretty shit roadmap. Doesn't mention western civilization and exaltation of beauty. Doesn't even mention the cultural marxist poison. Antagonises Islam but doesn't say how brown religions are okay in brown countries. Not a word about Judaism.

OP should be able to sauce us with a timestamp pic of his YouTube award.

Western Civilisation is in the Cultural Nationalism part. Cultural Marxism can be included in Feminist/SJW part.
Instead of complaining, why not improve on my suggestion?

It's a good roadmap. Ignore the non-anglos if they give solely negative feedback

Talk about the dangers of extremeism and having a dogmatic set of views when applied to almost anything.
Trust but verify approach.
This applies to most religions, and extreme political ideologies.

ancap, you're at the very beginning of all redpills.

Mostly show SJW cringe. Make fun of those "crazy feminist" and communist types, that is a trend all around youtube. Nobody likes them

spotted the austro roach. Go back traitor

Says the BLM flag. Who could be behind it?

That octoroon has no damn business being that cute.

Talk about fertiility rates and say whites will get eleminated like its a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>archive.fo/GnR0B
Why is our main music industry in such a shit area.

I don't want their kind of pop but our mainstream music used to mean something and defined a generation. That doesn't exist anymore as we lost our culture.

I don't know how it is in countries other than anglo ones, but poland and eastern europe developed a good european hip hop scene

I meant this
>youtube.com/watch?v=k0_m9GdX2fI

Say nothing definitive.
Pose questions instead o making statements.
Best way to redpill someone is to make them think they discovered it on their own.

How do you explain the massacre in Rwanda? They were dumb niggers and only had machetes and radio, yet they were able to slaughter more than 500 000 in 3 months.

Sup Forums is full of newfagots now, what do you expect

>red pill
>EU flag

You are not redpilled enough, a child should not teach

don't talk about jews or holocaust. just make fun of the news media for putting out fake news, being biased and so on. attack the media, the establishment, hollywood etc. so the kids learn to not trust the traditional sources of information and influence. and gently push them towards better sources of information like /pol or breitbart

It could be worse, he could have a German flag

I know, but this is sadly a privilege for the aryan-race. At least nothing evil ever came from Austria.

the nanjing thingy is exaggerated
just like the holocaust

it happened,but the number is a fking meme

also,the chinks raped and killed japs innocent women in Tongzhou
so the nips pay it back in nanjing

I'm just trying to stay user

How much money you make on youtube?

>a flag that you can manually chose on a tibetan goat trading forum is supposed to represent your ideologies

i dont even like anal, its gross

Pewds is not fucking redpilled. Like 4 or 5 days ago in one of his pubg streams he and a couple of his faggot swedecuck friends were going on about how people who voted for drumpf are racists and whitey stole their land in the first place so how can they ever complain about illegal immigration. Stop trying to pretend that that infantile (if sometimes funny) faggot shares your political views.

Am new to all of this fellow bong. Could you provide me with some sources regarding the ashes of the bodies - I've seen this posted here a lot. I don't doubt that you're right, I just need more proof in order to red pill my friends on Facebook.