Internet = Anti-Trump

Why is the entire internet anti-Trump? Other than this site, I have not seen one Trump supporter. Everyone on the Internet is a meat puppet normie who gets a hard-on from DemoCUNTS. I seriously wish I could reach through my computer screen and strangle them.

We seriously need to start resorting to violence to deal with the anti-Trump crowd.

Well, we meme'd him into presidency. Now he is the biggest meme of them all. The Ubermeme
And everybody will know his name

we need to start from Sup Forums first

>why is the melenial/neet/welfare monkey crowd against the guy wanting to make America great (and productive, as in get a fucking job) again?
Hmmm

No, we need to take this fight IRL.

Facebook ,twitter and tumblr isnt the whole internet though

No, every little forum on the Internet is against him.

Really? You've been to every little forum on the internet and checked?

You may be right, I dont know that part. YT seems to be right wing conservative commenters for the most part though.

Yes, I have, and they are all hardcore Democrat. They believe every accusation and lie about Donald Trump. They're all meat puppets brainwashed by the (((media))).

There is no internet connection in the underground coal mines where the trump voting mole people live

A sliding thread mimicking a Sup Forums user LARPing as CIA using COINTELPRO tactics. Truly, the golden age of internet.
>sage

>Yes, I have, and they are all hardcore Democrat.
Wow, you've got a lot of free time on your hands. Have you considered putting it to better use? Maybe write a book? Build a boat?

the internet is pro Trump compared to the msm, stop going to buzzfeed

Also to be fair, talk radio is dominated by right wing views. Not like radio matters much anymore.

I don't belong to the CIA.

>We seriously need to start resorting to violence to deal with the anti-Trump crowd.
Just stop.

Go back to jerking off to Hillary.

Well, I could go around kicking the asses of leftist Demotard shills like you.

He's right. We unironically need right wing death squads.

That would actually be really productive. Go for it.

Because this is a vestige of the old Internet, where people got it bashed into their brain never to forget that you don't use your real identity.
The rest of the Internet has moved on and shitloads of people use their real identity, so whatever they say online will reflect on their personal image and social standing.
It's popular to virtuesignal against Trump, and popular to doxx and assault people who support Trump.

Guess what people do.

We certainly do. The left already has theirs.

The holier than thou attitude of the right is why the left has power.
The right, in particular alt-lite have forgotten the key distinction to make between violence without grounds, and violence that is just. Much like the left they say that "all violence is evil", but then they're happy to lecture the left on a plethora of cases where violence saved people, such as the crusades.
Ironically, the left thinks its justified in its violence but there's no legal document that grants it to them, while the right even refuses to defend itself because they fear the lawsuits while self-defence in America particularly is one of the very very few violence-enabling stipulations.
Why do you think Moseley organised a blackshirt movement? His rallies were being attacked almost nonstop and he needed to defend the people's right to free speech with force.
Guess what. We're in those shoes right now.

We've already hit rock bottom with our cowardice. Can't get lower than we already are.

>The left already has theirs.
I find it hilarious when people post about the left "being better a political violence" than the right. I remember someone linked an article written by some kike saying political violence is a game the right couldn't win.

They're so fucking wrong. Right wing violence isn't going to be a bunch of middle class children turning over cop cars and breaking windows. It won't be the first line of defense against these commie fucks, it'll be the last. It isn't going to wear a black hoodie and jeans, it's going to look like pic related. A game the right can't win? No, it's a game that the left should pray the right never plays.

>Why is the entire internet anti-Trump?
Gee, why is the internet, with a disproportionately educated and upper-class user base, against the patron saint of rednecks and racists?
>We seriously need to start resorting to violence to deal with the anti-Trump crowd.
Yes let's kill people that resist your disastrous viewpoints, seems to be the MO of the tolerant right

>educated and upper-class user base, against the patron saint of rednecks and racists?
Lmao you went overboard with your shit posting. Need to be more subtle m8

Nice shill thread.
sage

>Why is the entire internet anti-Trump?

Sup Forums thinks hes jewish
reddit thinks hes hitler

>Demotard spotted

Because conservatives are smarter. Dems can't keep up their charade with words/debate alone. They need the optics that the tv/video format provides.

The hatred toward Trump is everywhere. I'm convinced he has no supporters left.

Maybe you should show us how it's done rather than trying to suggest others take action. Don't forget to record all of your misdeeds for the world to see.

> +0.02
Wtf I hate trump now

There's nobody on the Internet that supports Trump. Everywhere you go, no matter what fucking webpage you go on, it's non-stop anti-Trump bullshit. No other person, living or dead, has received so much misguided hatred. Something is seriously wrong with these fuckers, and only a lead aspirin can cure them.

I wish it wasn't against the law to kill them. I really, truly want them to die.

Maybe you and the rest of your fellow DemoCRAPS should kill yourselves and save us the trouble.

"Internet" (you probably mean social medias) = kids, teenagers, jobless people who're clueless or can not vote. Normal people don't waste their time here.

Nice b8 faggot

Fuck off, lefty.

KILL ALL ANTI-TRUMP NORMIES

Why doesn't Trump just kill everyone who badmouths him? That's the type of leader we need.

I thought you wanted to get violent? So boring even a dead kitten has more fight in it.

Everyone who is against Donald Trump should be fucking murdered already.

Is there anyone else here who is sick of the constant bitching about Trump 24/7 from all the meat puppet normies?

then you must be retarded, every video game I play is full of Trump supporters.

Any of them real people?

>Other than this site, I have not seen one Trump supporter
we don't support neocon kike puppets here, we just barely tolerate his presidency over Hillary's

Then why do the kikes hate him so much?

Because the (((people))) that define most of the internet, including Jewgle, are owned by the same jews.

>hate
you sure about that?

Yes.

Even if Trump makes every mistake in the book, he's still going to be the personification of everything the left is against. We need him in office as a symbolic gesture against them.

That essentially the bottom line. I became a trump fan before I knew anything about his politics, all it took was watching him telling that reporter complaining about "anchor baby" to fuck off. From then he's been /myguy/