Trump phone transcripts released

Key quotes to Mexico
>"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den."
>"You have some pretty tough hombres in Mexico that you may need help with, and we are willing to help you with that big-league. But they have to be knocked out and you have not done a good job of knocking them out."
>"Your words are so beautiful. Those are beautiful words and I do not think I can speak that beautifully, okay? It would be great to put those words at the end of the statement."

Key quotes to Australia
>"This [refugee resettlement deal] is going to kill me. I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country. "
>"I guarantee you they [refugees] are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people."
>"I have had it. I have been making these calls all day and this is the most unpleasant call all day. Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icNweI92bKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like a real dude. A nice dude. If this mother fucker was my neighbor I'd make Banana Bread for his ass.

it's a fucking circus, that what it is

8 Y E A R S

>no source
FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

Nvm I just saw it on the news, damn
>mfw

>Mr Trump admonished Enrique Pena Nieto for publicly denouncing the wall during a 27 January phone call, transcripts obtained by the Washington Post show.
>"You cannot say that to the press," he reportedly told him.
>Transcripts of his first call with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull were also published.
>Mr Trump launched his presidential campaign on a promise to build a wall along the US southern border and vowed to make Mexico pay for the project.
>But the transcripts show the US president acknowledged the funding would come from other sources, saying the money "will work out in the formula somehow".
>He told Mr Nieto the wall was "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important".

Defend this

>Transcripts

He's trying to talk the Mexican president into agreeing to the wall, exactly what he's supposed to be doing

Is this the 'worst' there is? I'm absolutely okay with every bit of this.

Who living in New Hampshire here?

your President is talking shit about you lmao

A wall can be psychological. Currently the lines painted in a parking lot are a more effective border than our national border. Trump absolutely knows this and although he wants a physical structure he can point at and people can visit and touch he really needs that psychological border.

These show how to negotiate,
He is very clear, and very alpha in them but "shows mercy" on stuff he is obligated to do. I.e. He makes the others feel like when they are winning but hasn't given much a way.

Trump going on about how he is perceived is absolutely key (for two reasons, perception is reality in media and he is letting the other party know how important it is to him to make each other look good).

Study them, it's a masterclass.

Your mom has been talking shit about you

these leaks are beyond ridiculous now. people need to hang. why are these journalists not being water bordered until they give up their sources? they are in direct contact with terrorists trying to undermine the united states government.

>He told Mr Nieto the wall was "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important".

Lying sack of shit!

BUILD IT

I'm sure people in New Hampshire aren't avid 4chans.

>"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den."
Well, yeah.

He won because he campaigned on law and order. Killary would have brought in more drugs. Degenerates vote Democrat after all.

McCain leaking the last of his trove before he kicks the can.

Calls between leaders leaking...

WTF I love secret police now

he literally says on the transcript that the wall is just political bullshit and irrelevant.

How is this news now? These quotes were revealed 6 months ago

He's literally trying to talk the Mexican president into supporting it

>yeah I know this wall isn't that important but I need it politically, that's why you should support it it's not that big of a deal for you but it is for me

nh fag here. he's just telling it like it is. acknowledging a problem is required to fix it. lefties have been plastering this all over social media but no trump voter I know has a problem with it - as always, we appreciate the honesty

Fake quotes but the leaks are apparently real.

Funny that it's always the Australia and Mexico calls that get leaked.

Who's behind this? Trump himself? Mexico and Australian governments butthurt about TPP?

He should just make every call to Australia and Mexico a conference call on Twitch or something.

>news
>sources

Actually in NH right now on vacation. I grew up here and love my home state. Trump is right, though. This state has such a terrible opioid problem right now. Every time I come back to visit it gets a little worse. Several of my friends and my brother have/had addictions. It's ruining this beautiful state. I can't walk down main street without some junkie piece of shit asking me for money, homeless people are everywhere. It's fucking sickening what this place is turning into. Plus an influx in niggers isn't helping either.

he wants Nieto to support HIM, just accept that he was never going to build the wall and it was just a political move mate.

He lost New Hampshire though what kind of fake news is this

I'm sorry about your chronic case of Faggotry, OP. May God have mercy on you.

I voted for him specifically to say mean shit when it had to be done. Well, actually Hillary is equivalent to the gang lord, so that was my actual primary motivator.

he isn't wrong, this makes me support him more. and we need to nuke mexico.

and nuke California

There's a difference between talking shit about something and speaking truth about a shit situation.

>I hate taking these people. I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people.
>Local milk people
What did he mean by this?

Keep reading with an open mind, these are awesome.

The wall wasn't important - he used the wall to get better trade negs - it set the scene for his entire negotiations.

Absolute genius.

Time to arrest the Washington Post criminal leakers.

The money is already set aside, limey.

The same journalists who publish these transcripts want Assange or Snowden to be arrested.

It's time to arrest these 'journalists', they are dangerous to the safety of the US

It's that neokike HR McMasters. He's a disgrace to the uniform and needs court martialed and executed by hanging.

this

chicken shit liberals are too fucking stupid to understand that straight honest talk goes A LONG WAYS with the common person and trying to tip-toe around these uncomfortable issues just pisses us off even more

This doesn't sound like shit he'd say tbhfam

It's already being build, you dumb cunt

people with fat tits and lots of milk. Like Ivanka.

>and we are willing to help you with that big-league
>big-league

Everyone knows he did not say big-league

trips of truth. McMaster will hang for treason.

>He lost New Hampshire though what kind of fake news is this
wow I thought you were shittin'. you're right, he lost New Hampshire (by a very tiny margin). fake quotes?

FUCKING BASED

but why

They're all passed out on drugs

Probably fake, but if it's real i'm only goin to like him even more desu.

So we have anything else to go on than what the (((news))) is reporting? Any scanned copies, PDFs, jape eggs?

probably meant the primary.

This looks fun. Can I make one for Trudeau?

>"I said I don't have a problem with turbans and she thought I was speaking slang for Middle-Easterns when I was really joyous over the fact that I own thirteen turbans."

>I want glitter to still be in the sidewalk cracks next month, okay? That's how much there should be. People should be spitting it out of their mouths."

>"Yes, I know it's still going and it'll stop soon. We'll be fine. Canadians don't make as many campfires as you might think."

>"It's Canada: you don't need to learn English. You think I knew how to ski?"

>People from NH don't use Sup Forums
NH-fag here, why would we be different from any other state on that?

kek, well done
i laughed at the glitter one particularly hard

The truth hurts cock gobbler

>DEGENERATE FAGGOT ANIME PICTURE
sage

Too busy doing heroin

Trumpfags are retarded

How can you say that but suck off Putin at the same time?

im from nj and i can take the time between shots to shitpost here, even nodding out i can get in one or two. they should be able to do the same

So? They're not babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=icNweI92bKg

>I'm sure people in New Hampshire aren't avid 4chans.

I love the unwarranted matter-of-factness with which you put this statement

>not wanting to be a complete cunt and provoke war instead of cooperation is the same as sucking someine off

aaaahaha this ride doesn't end

>>"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den."

If you're from the north east you'll know that he's right - literally everyone knows someone who has died from an opioid OD.

Trump actually acknowleged the problem on the campaign trail and won his first Primary (NH) because of it.

Literally nothing innacurate about that quote except the deceptive reporting of it.

>You have some pretty tough hombres in Mexico that you may need help with, and we are willing to help you with that big-league
oh shit its on boys

im not sure what that means, but thanks for the (you), it really made my day!

>Drumpf will never do X

Does it ever get old being wrong?

NH here, he's right. We are fucking heroin junkie central. And it doesn't help all the fucking spics from MA come up here and drag along all 15 of their fucking children who turn into druggies themselves

>milk people

kek