Dunkirk white-washing history, says U.K. news

independent.co.uk/voices/dunkirk-france-1940-french-soldiers-algeria-commonwealth-white-wash-a7874501.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BLt6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ran it through archive
archive.is/BLt6c

Dunkirk is anti-german propaganda

damn right it white washed it!

where were all the black and jewish nazis!

So fucking sick of hollywood hating people of colour, why I just watched star wars rogue one and force awakens, and EVERY SINGLE EMPIRE person is a white male (yeah yeah TOKEN black guy in TFA, of course stereo typically cannot hold a job and steals a vehicle ASAP)

BOYCOTT STAR WARS TILL THEY HAVE DIVERSITY IN THE EMPIRE!

Ridiculous. How many British soldiers were actually blacks or muslims in Dunkirk?

British had none but I think the French troops did have some blacks. But the number of blacks at Dunkirk would of been VERY small.

>no photographs exist showing black troops at Dunkirk
>why didn't Nolan show black troops at Dunkirk?!?
This author is retarded. I'm so sick of this hot take race baiting bullshit.

Yes, niggers and muslims fighting at Dunkirk! 101% accurate.

the movie showed black french soldiers in one scene

there were some indian (british) soldiers there, but their unit was only about 100 strong IIRC. they did not appear in the film

Want to see a movie that portrays North African soldiers who fought for the allies? Check out this one.

It literally isn't.
It was refreshing to watch a non kike propaganda "muh ebil nazees" WWII film.

>implying they had enough time to deploy pajeets

Fake news

This shit is ridiculous. Will the constant race baiting ever fucking end?

What is the general attitude towards sentiments like this over there right now bongbros?

Well for what it's worth even a lot of normies give the film good ratings so it seems more like it's the media who are trying to stir up this bullshit than anyone else.
I went to the cinema to watch it and thought it was pretty good.

Barely even speaks about Germans you stupid leaf.

80% of my viewing in the Pakistani occupied territory formerly known as the UK were fat slags who took selfies when some boy band singer appeared in the film.

Immediately after fifteen of them went to the bathroom to rub one out, and then returned.

Not until they beat this idea into the ground and the depths beneath it

>says U.K. news

MUDSLIME NEWS REPORTING

cant wait for the day we kill and gore all these SJW subhumans

The fucking gall of the lugenpresse...

Goyim NO!

its easy to see the UK as completely cucked and going the way of the swedes, but honestly a lot of our population would see this as shite and are deeply suspicious.

You see in Britain we dont have any real race issues, they are mainly imported via culture from the USA, so when someone says stupid stuff like this or BLM UK pops up, almost everyone sees straight through it

>The MUSLIM Times

Tunnel visioned bollocks from The Independent; typical of this biased fucking rag!

No because Texas and Arizona aren't blue states yet. When they start calling for the abolition of voter ID in red states, we need to remind them that voter ID can prevent "Russian hacks"

>don't have real race issues

What's with all the acid attacks in London and the white kid grooming by asian gangs scandals all about then?

Is this a good movie? Seeing people get upset over it makes me want to watch it

Obviously that's a more recent thing, that has happened so fast the country as a whole has had little chance to adjust to it, due to the increasing number of migrants in the past couple decades.

user is talking about more long standing, deep seated racial issues, of which there aren't many. The majority of Indian/Pakistani and the Caribbean black communities came here in the aftermath of the war. They inserted themselves into the country relatively peacefully, and although it can be argued they kinda became insular communities - the first generations not fully assimilated - they didn't cause trouble or demand independent laws to suit their wacky cultures or anything like that.

QUINTESSENTIALLY