Full transcript of Trump calls to Mexican and Australian presidents

This shit is fucking gold

>TRUMP Look, I do not know how you got them to sign a deal like this, but that is how they lost the election. They said I had no way to 270 and I got 306. That is why they lost the election, because of stupid deals like this. You have brokered many a stupid deal in business and I respect you, but I guarantee that you broke many a stupid deal. This is a stupid deal. This deal will make me look terrible.

>TURNBULL Mr. President, I think this will make you look like a man who stands by the commitments of the United States. It shows that you are a committed —

>TRUMP Okay, this shows me to be a dope. I am not like this but, if I have to do it, I will do it but I do not like this at all... I look like a dope. The only way that I can do this is to say that my predecessor made a deal and I have no option then to honor the deal. I hate having to do it, but I am still going to vet them very closely. Suppose I vet them closely and I do not take any?

>TRUMP Does anybody know who these people are? Who are they? Where do they come from? Are they going to become the Boston bomber in five years? Or two years? Who are these people?

>TURNBULL Let me explain. We know exactly who they are. They have been on Nauru or Manus for over three years and the only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.

>TRUMP Malcom [sic], but they are arrived on a boat?

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hbdtA
youtube.com/watch?v=KT0PozBO8TE
washingtonpost.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/hbdtA

Please stop shilling your archiving site on Sup Forums in order to get more traffic.

itt Bezos mad getting no ad shekels, otherwise you wouldn't kvetch so hard

Study this, used to run a sales team and he operates like an alpha in these meetings.

Absolutely top and anyone critical has no idea of the physcology at stake.

Covefe is for closers

hahahahahahaahah no shekles for you BITCH

Hahahaha I love it "if you won't take them in, why should I" approach is genius

>TRUMP Yes, I will be seen as a weak and ineffective leader in my first week by these people. This is a killer.

>TURNBULL You can certainly say that it was not a deal that you would have done, but you are going to stick with it.

>TRUMP I have no choice to say that about it. Malcom [sic], I am going to say that I have no choice but to honor my predecessor’s deal. I think it is a horrible deal, a disgusting deal that I would have never made. It is an embarrassment to the United States of America and you can say it just the way I said it. I will say it just that way. As far as I am concerned that is enough Malcom [sic]. I have had it. I have been making these calls all day and this is the most unpleasant call all day. Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous.

Yeah sure, Trump totally won that exchange.

LMAO

That guy is obviously running some kind of data-mining operation or trying to profit some other way. Why would you give shekels to some shady website in Iceland?

Jeff Bezos pls go and stay go

>If I do this I'm going to look stupid
>look trump said hr was stupid, from his own mouth!!!!11!1
Pathetic

TRUMP:

WHAT IS THE THING WITH BOATS? WHY DO YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST BOATS?

Jesus Christ he sounds like a fucking child unable to comprehend what the fuck he should be doing. If anything makes him look like a "dope" it's these transcripts.

keep your friends close and your mexicans closer

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=KT0PozBO8TE

>STOP THE BOATS.

>except if they come by plane, then they're totally free to do the exact same things the boat people would do

>archive.is is a datamining site used to gather info on Sup Forumssters
You are more delusional than the flat earth retards, or a newfag, or kike trying to divide and discredit archive sites.
Whatever you are, fuck off.

It's not about winning,

He gave up something he already had to do and appeared to be really pissed off, he gets to get something he wants next time.

I honestly suggest look past what you think are his shortcomings and see how these are excellent examples of how to negotiate.

I totally get why people think he might be a bit of a dick, but same with most top sales people and top negotiators.

Assange and Snowden would be in US prison if they would have leaked this.

WHY is the criminal WashingtonPost allowed to spread Government material?

archive.org is a legitimate archiving site with public facing staff and real people linked to the operation.

Mo-one knows who runs and operates archive.is It could be CIA or Mossad for all you know.

Look closer -

The most important things to remember -
He's coming from a position of power,
He makes concessions but makes a big deal about it when he gives them away
He is very clear on how easy it would be to drop a worst case
He starts from a position of how it could be great for them to be great friends, but not afraid to change all that
He purposefully switches and gets upset over little things to reenforce behavior. He will continue to use this to be predictable to make others appease him.

It's excellent.

Do you know any good books or resources for learning this style of negotiation?

"No we don't want your refugees you roo fucking dipshit"
All he has to say

this leak makes Trump look awesome to his base and triggers liberals.

Who leaked it?

Trump is leaking shit that makes him look good to the Washington Post just to fuck with them?

Is it the Australians and Mexicans butthurt about trade?

>I hate taking these people. I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now.
> I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country
>Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous
>You have brokered many a stupid deal in business and I respect you, but I guarantee that you broke many a stupid deal. This is a stupid deal.
>Does anybody know who these people are? Who are they? Where do they come from? Are they going to become the Boston bomber in five years? Or two years? Who are these people?
>We are like a dumping ground for the rest of the world. I have been here for a period of time, I just want this to stop.
>What is the thing with boats? Why do you discriminate against boats?
>I think it is a horrible deal, a disgusting deal that I would have never made. It is an embarrassment to the United States of America and you can say it just the way I said it.

My sides have left the stratosphere, I fucking love this man

>the only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.
lol nuke Canberra today

Stay where you are user, I'm coming to you. It is you and I against the world.

He's a salesman. You ever buy a car? The guy will simultaneously make you pity him while he fucks you in the ass

If you trawl back far enough in thread archives, you'll see I started out using archive.org but people wanted archive.is instead like they're used to.

But believe whatever you want, it's Sup Forums, never take anyone at face value.

lel

No he does that to the idiots that voted for him. Not other leaders and rich people. Oh wait you actually thought he was working for you. Was your papi a coal miner too?

I think Trump just gained votes for his base, not lost them.

Only people mad about this are people who would of never voted for him.

Sorry, stay mad, but Trump is a fucking closer.

Leafistan BTFO

What the fuck is up with transcripts and putting the first letter in parentheses?

>[B]
>[I]
>[I]
>[T]

Why is our God Emperror so afraid of the press?

>our

FUCK YOU MEXICAN

agreed, turnbull is a fucking national embarrassment. at least abbott was funny.

well, it's not all bad i suppose. at least we don't have natale.

i love him too. he has absolutely no fucking respect for turnbull and it shows. he just goes off on tangents about his election policy.

>Why haven’t you let them out? Why have you not let them into your society?
>Okay, I will explain why. It is not because they are bad people. It is because in order to stop people smugglers, we had to deprive them of the product. So we said if you try to come to Australia by boat, even if we think you are the best person in the world, even if you are a Noble [sic] Prize winning genius, we will not let you in. Because the problem with the people -
>That is a good idea. We should do that too. You are worse than I am.

>I agree with you, letting one million Syrians walk into their country. It was one of the big factors in the Brexit vote, frankly.
>Well, there could be two million people coming in Germany. Two million people. Can you believe it? It will never be the same.

>Okay, good. Can Australia give me a guarantee that if we have any problems – you know that is what they said about the Boston bombers. They said they were wonderful young men.

>What is the thing with boats? Why do you discriminate against boats? No, I know, they come from certain regions. I get it.

>It is important to you and it is embarrassing to me. It is an embarrassment to me, but at least I got you off the hook. So you put me back on the hook.

Not christian boats tho

Turnbull kinda owes him a favour now.

>position of power
If you need to constantly reiterate that you are powerful, then you probably aren't.

> an Israeli "archiving" site promoted in every thread
Why are mods not banning this spam?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Begone Kike! No Shekel for you!

What the fuck, you shill? It's transcripts.

.is is Iceland, dummy. Israel is .il.

Israel is .il

Sup Forums isn't where you want to be if you have this little knowledge about the internet, it's going to burn you eventually.

>Yeah sure, Trump totally won that exchange.

I thought the autism thing here was a meme, but it's clear many of you can't perceive power dynamics between humans.

Or he doesn't want to support the enemy and archive.is is the most popular site archiving option around these parts.

The brackets indicate it's not literally what was said as a beginning of a sentence.
If I said, "It's a proven fact, all Mexicans are beaners"
it might be quoted as "[A]ll Mexicans are beaners"
because whoever is quoting me is saying that the beginning context of the sentence was unnecessary, but that wasn't how I started the context

Similar to if I said "The thing about OP? He's a faggot"
They might quote me as "[OP]'s a faggot" because I didn't literally say that, but it's obvious when I said "he" that's who I referred to

Trump will do the world a favor by destroying America. That is why he is my God Emperor.

They're taking shit out of context. It's the middle of sentences so the bracket is just to make it a capital letter

They can own any domain you dumb cunt. And they like Is, believe me!

What matters most to Trump, more than money or anything else is how he is perceived by the public.

>TRUMP The only thing I will ask you though is on the wall, you and I both have a political problem. My people stand up and say, “Mexico will pay for the wall” and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language. But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall – I have to. I have been talking about it for a two year period...They are going to say, “who is going to pay for the wall, Mr. President?” to both of us, and we should both say, “we will work it out.” It will work out in the formula somehow. As opposed to you saying, “we will not pay” and me saying, “we will not pay.”

>TRUMP Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out.... But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing.

> NIETO This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall... my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

>TRUMP But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.

no shit. how pathetic is this exchange? actually, what the fuck is the deal with the boats? why can't these people just stay on whatever island you're warehousing them?

>Fuck off

Maybe you will tell us who pays you to shill here all day every day???

Why doesn't the WaPo simply announce that they give up on universal News and journalism to continue to bring DOWN Trump with everything they get: leaks, sources, transcripts,.

>hates shit deal
>knows he can't get out of shit deal
>gets shit deal maker to spin it as a positive for him

>a ton of economic migrants jump on boats and attempt to sail to australia
>our navy is overloaded and our three offshore detention facilities (aka small islands full of cannibals that we have built prisons on) are overloaded
>one i think was designed for a maximum capacity of 800 and got to like 4,000
>the government (((decided on a solution))) and established a policy that anyone attempting to travel to australia by boat will be detained and deported once they agree to leave the detention facilities
>but we're bringing in 200,000 asians per year by plane but whatever

>If you need to constantly reiterate that you are powerful, then you probably aren't.

But that's the thing, you fell prey to that exchange as well. At no point does he say "I'm powerful." However, that was conveyed to you and you believed it to the point you confabulated statements that weren't made.

>they like Is, believe me!
no

That might expose them to libel laws.

they still think they have credibility left to lose

>discrediting your thread before anyone even reads it
wew you dumb

Kushner and McMaster continuing to leak. They've gotta go.

If someone were to pay me I could do some amazing things for it. I have a handle on all the technologies, and the content I put out is viral on all the platforms. But I've never taken a cent. If you include the donations I've made, it's all a massive loss.

Sorry, i was thinking of the exchange with Mexico where he felt the need to constantly remind Peña Nieto of his incalculable power.

What did trump mean by that?

>So we do not have to worry about Canada, we do not even think about them.

Donald Trump is Don Draper

It's the beginning of a hilarious quirky buddy movie

is him calling him erique an insult?

The snek faggot decided to be a rude cunt and not reply.

The more you know. Thank you for the clarification.

Waiting for him to just start calling him Nieto

maybe join forces against Chinese trade or he just wants that boipussy

He's kissing his ass.

Nieto = Nephew

I know. That's why it would be embarrassingly funny.

no, my bad.

Nieto = Grandson

I fucked up. Nieto is Grandson.

(((They))) are owned by the CIA

This is art of the deal in action. Amazing stuff. Trump really is a master deal maker

>exchange with Mexico where he felt the need to constantly remind Peña Nieto of his incalculable power.

I didn't see that part of the exchange.

>archive.is/hbdtA
based bot.

Whenever there is news, I now come here and get the archive.

BTW; I might donate some money to the archive.is site for being so helpfull.

>Le 4D chess meme

art of the ideal

>[B]oy

Well technically it's you and I against niggers....

You mad, Jew?

>tone of transcript and title do not match
>another episode of WashPo kikery
Who is honestly stupid enough to believe this piece of shit that came straight from Jeff Bezos's asshole?

Damn this really makes Trump look like a bitch who only cares about his own appearance.

hahaha, a really strong president.
demands mexico to pay the wall and shit on mexico all the time, then begging mexican president to don't say mexico will not pay for this wall anymore.
this is pure gold.

>What did trump mean by that?

I couldn't find the particular psychology paper about this, but if you consider four social situations with another person:

1) friends from the beginning,
2) enemies from the beginning,
3) friends into enemies, and
4) enemies into friends,

Respondents reported more animosity to friends-turned-enemies than just enemies, and reported stronger positive feelings towards enemies-turned-friends than friends.

Essentially Trump is playing the fourth condition and manipulating Nieto's emotions.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

The real /pol loves ya norbro. May god keep you.

>washingtonpost.com
>Democracy Dies In Darkness
WaPo, you faggots *are* the darkness.

>when even a commie gets it

muh 4d nintendo

>Covefe is for closers
kek