Tough But Fair Changes To The Second Amendment

Before I start discussing my argument, I need to say that I am a gun loving American. Born and raised in a Republican family, I cherish the 2nd Amendment. Even though I love that the 2A grants me the privilege to own all the firearms I have, I am not arrogant enough to say that the 2A is perfect, because it isn't. It's about time that we made some common sense changes to it, because it is 2017 and not the 1700s anymore. The changes I want to make are reasonable and do not infringe upon our right to own and bear firearms.

Change #1 - Complete and total ban on assault weapons. I have owned firearms for over 3 decades, and never once have I owned an assault weapon because no one needs one. My pistols and long guns are more than enough for self defence, hunting, and militia purposes. The only people who use assault weapons are those who commit mass shootings. We could eliminate our immense gun problem by banning all assault weapons.

Change #2 - Restrict clip sizes to a maximum of 10 bullets. No one needs more than 10 bullets loaded into their gun at one time. Really think about it. One well placed shot is all it takes to kill an animal or human being. Why do people need 30 bullet clips? The only people who use them are mass shooters looking to cause a large amount of bloodshed. This would be very helpful in eliminating our gun problem.

Change #3 - Mandatory extreme vetting for all those wanting to purchase a firearm. I'm talking about extensive background checks, mental health and IQ testing, etc. This way only the most competent, and law abiding citizens would be able to own guns. This would also help to eliminate our countries gun problem.

All these changes are really geared towards solving the huge gun problem that our country faces. I feel that they are very realistic and would not infringe on the 2nd Amendment which I love very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EbY4G
archive.is/IL11Q
archive.is/BU6wv
archive.is/amHmu
archive.is/qg5qC
youtube.com/watch?v=E0-1lRQll3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this has to be bait

Never going to happen. Come for my guns and you're getting lead.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

i wish someday they would come after your guns, i think this is the only way normies woould act.

I don't want your guns. I want to make sure bad people don't get guns.

SHALL

Fucking retards will constantly keep replying to these threads.

Stop feeding the gun grabbing bots

Make crime illegal

It already is

>The only people who use assault weapons are those who commit mass shootings.

I have an actual, as in fitting the legitimate definition, assault rifle. Colt M4 select fire (safe/semi/full) with a 10.75 inch barrel.

I haven't committed any mass shootings.

The basis of your premise is therefore disproven.

Now fuck off while I sage this shit.

"I have owned guns for 3 decades"
>30 round clips
Kill yourself

>Complete and total ban on assault weapons.
Stopped reading right there. Get fucked you retarded stupid fucking shill.

SHALL

>I am a gun loving American
Meme flag
Totally believable

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. You don't even know what an assault weapon is. Fully automatic weapons are already banned from citizens hands unless they get a NFA permit/stamp from the ATF.

SAGE

>Before I start discussing my argument, I need to say that I am a gun loving American
Stopped reading, your following points will inevitably be absolutely retarded. Odds are you arent even American

>How do you do, fellow gun owners?
Saged

NOT

Thank you for this daily post reinforcing everyones support for the second ammendment without any changes.

And as always remember:
RIGHTS.
EXIST.
WITHOUT.
GOVERMENT.

Are you gunsexual? Ammosexual? Do you like to blow your load into a black target?

LGBTAR-15

Actually you're a baiting moron. There is no difference between an "assault" weapon and your standards semi auto weapon. If you really were a "gun lover" you'd be with the rest of us in wanting all the stupid gun regulations repealed. The populace should be able to acquire the same weapons that the military has. Semi/Full Auto with no Class III bullshit. You should be able to use suppressors/silencers with no legal hoops to jump through and so on. IF there is a gun crime stiffen the penalty's straight to death for those convicted beyond a shadow of a doubt. Shorten appeals to 1 year maximum. And use death by firing squad.

Is this a reddit post or just shitty bait?

oh no
you see how it worked out?

>assault weapons
>clip size
You don't need to try so hard to bait

I like how even though you added in a new first paragraph and cleaned up the following three paragraphs since posting this yesterday, you're still getting identical responses

Before I start discussing my argument, I need to say that I am a book loving American. Born and raised in a Librarian family, I cherish the 1st Amendment. Even though I love that the 1A grants me the privilege to freedom of speech, I am not arrogant enough to say that the 1A is perfect, because it isn't. It's about time that we made some common sense changes to it, because it is 2017 and not the 1700s anymore. The changes I want to make are reasonable and do not infringe upon our right to free speech.

Change #1 - Complete and total ban on texting. twitter, facebook, instant messaging, Sup Forums, message boards, all of it. Nobody needs to post their opinions online unless they are the correct opinions. You have to take a test to make sure you have the right opinions to be allowed to use social media.

Change #2 - Restrict all books to a maximum of one page. No one needs more than one page in their book. Really think about it. One well written page is all it takes to say how great and amazing the government is. Why do people need 100 page books? The only people who use them are terrorists and bigots and racists looking to cause trouble.

Change #3 - Mandatory extreme vetting for all those wanting to purchase pencils. This way only competent and law abiding authors would be able to write books, we don't want anybody criticizing our government.

This fucking shill again!

>We could eliminate our immense gun problem by banning all assault weapons
You lads could do the same by banning niggers and mexicans from your country.

SHALL

Why exactly do we need military grade weapons and equipment? We aren't fighting our countries enemies, that's what the military does. If we had access to military equipment that would simply lead to more mass shootings.

And don't even try to say we need military equipment to
>overthrow da guberminte
Ordinary American citizens could not beat the most powerful military in the world even if hundreds of millions rallied.

All of these are reasonable. Assault weapons are made for mass-murder, plain and simple. We need them off our streets.

Shall not be infringed.
Sage

Is this a bump or repost... someone posted that retarded thing last week

Fuck you and your meme flag leaf. You're the same faggit from yesterday and every other day. Stop posting this thread. Your country is a joke and you are jealous and everybody knows it. Now go and die from cancer while you wait in line for treatment. K thanx bye.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
THE LEAF IS STARTING THE SAME FAGGOT THREAD AGAIN
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>Couldn't beat the most powerful military in the world
>What is Vietnam

This guy comes here every day. Post the same weak argument.

But doesn't respond to counter arguments.

"sage" goes in the field of a spammer.

Oh and Here is a red pill.

Change #1 - Legalise all fully-automatic weapons.

Niggers and betas won't know that semi-auto is far more effective than full auto for racking up kills, and hence will spray 30 rounds in a few seconds, wasting ammo, and will get shot or arrested whilst fumbling for a new mag.

>Change #1 - Complete and total ban on assault weapons. I have owned firearms for over 3 decades, and never once have I owned an assault weapon because no one needs one.

No one needs one ...yet. The 2nd amendment is to protect us against the government MORE SO than it is to protect ourselves from each other. 2nd amendment isnt even about hunting. Since the 2nd amendment IS about protecting citizens from the -possibility- of a tyrannical government, you are a liar. You don't love it, you don't know it, and your 'common sense' changes are merely couched in a lie so we'll be more accepting of them.

>thinly veiled shill bullshit

your whole setup looks faggy but I want it.

Inability to properly train for jungle warfare and unfamiliar with geography

DUPLICATE THREAD

>when you debunk your own argument without realizing it

if you come to my door ill shoot you in the face

We'll execute you all with blunt objects just to be ironic

BE

>clip
opinion discarded

Slide thread. Same shit, different day.

Same bullshit copy/paste shill crap.

Saged, reported and hidden.

Thumbhole grip: In my experience the only noticeable difference was a different way to hold the rifle.

Folding stock/telescoping: If someone wanted to make a rifle more concealable they cut just cut the stalk down themselves or fashion a detachable one with minimal effort.

Pistol Grips: I have an sks and an ak both are semi auto, fire the same round, and one has a pistol grip, one doesn't. The recoil and muzzle rise are identical

Detachable Magazine: Some of my bolt actions have detachable magazines does that make them more dangerous? My other bolt actions and the semi auto sks which lack detachable magazines can be reloaded within seconds using top down stripper clips. Magazine size is sort of irrelevant when a mag chang is just a few second ordeal. A phyco would just carry more magazines. As for the 100 round drum it makes the weapon heavy and cumbersome to deal with.

Barrel Shroud: My wwii bolt actions have wood going down most of the length of the barrel to prevent burning your hands. this is an invalid argument.

Your attempts at gaslighting are futile. Please do not make these threads as they are boring beyond belief.

It's not military grade equipment. They were purposely made for the civilian marcket semi-auto only. Military grade rifles are capable of both burst fire and full auto. If we're going to talk about civilians owning military grade equipment what do you think about civilians being able to buy functioning tanks and afv's? Because we can and people do.

INFRINGED

The only "gun change" the West needs is allowing full-auto rifles, handguns and explosives to be sold at every possible stores

Stop bumping this shit SAGE

best policy you can hope for, total repeal of all existing gun laws, replaced by original gun legislation shall not be infringed

this includes no restriction to sell firearms to felons but each dealer may personally refuse any sale they choose.

all guns problems and gun violence solved thanks to getting rid of communist nonsense.

same canadian faggot posting this retarded shit ad infinitum.

Fuck off, and reveal your faggot dog-fucking flag.

I just ordered more ammo, and you inspired me to buy another .308

Sage

Now let me tell you first that I saged this thread. I come from a long line of shitposters, and I support and cherish shitposting.

But its time for some changes.

Any shitposting about 2nd amendment changes need to be logged and doxxed. We need to know where and how to find you so we can hang you for being tyrranical and a cuck.

Vet shitposters. I'm sure you're probably either a foreigner or shitskin, but in the off chance youre american, we need to find you and hang you for trying to jew out this countries freedoms and ideals.

Im sure you'll join me in supporting these changes on Sup Forums

SHALL

End the bait now...

I love you. Thank you for being you!

agree, we need to send a message, it's time to start taxing churches, at no time in history has a country had enough reason or ability to impose taxation on tithings.

>makes gun grabber post
>I-I'm totally a republican g-guys
Fuck off

>complete and total ban of assault
stopped reading
OP is a fag

Just a quick reminder that Jews are behind gun control:

'Jewish politicians lead chorus calling for tighter gun laws'
archive.is/EbY4G

'After Newtown, Jews Lead Renewed Push on Guns'
archive.is/IL11Q

'Jewish Gun Control Backers Plan New Push'
archive.is/BU6wv

'Jewish groups urge Senate to pass gun control legislation'
archive.is/amHmu

'Why I Came to the Capitol To Protest Gun Violence — As a Rabbi'
archive.is/qg5qC

Wow, I must say you've put a lot of effort into this bait

8/10 good effort

SHALL NOT

Your picture is incomplete. I don't see the "thing that goes up"

>"I, anonymous, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

First a Canuck then a democrat funny. sage

You're a lying faggot. You haven't owned firearms for years.

No I will not comply.

My pistols and long guns are more than enough for self defence, hunting, and militia purposes.

We got a Tank vs Musket battle in our future

you're not a gun owner because of the picture you posted.

/k/ would tear you apart over how dumb that image is.

Fucking leaf shit posting behind an elephant. OP is a faggot and spamming this same fucking thread for two weeks.

Sage goes in the options field if you'd like to tell OP what a cunt he is and not bump this shit thread.

Lol, dumbass doesn't know what an assault rifle is. Sure buddy, cause there isn't already an assault rifle ban.

cake

I'm American though

>Just a quick reminder that Jews are behind gun control:
it's part of their religious system of dominating other cultures, Solomonism, Christianity, Communism, whatever you want to call it

youtube.com/watch?v=E0-1lRQll3Y

>banning magazines with more than ten rounds
Do you know how easy magazines are to make/modify? They are literally boxes with a spring in it.

This would be the equivalent of banning middle schoolers from folding a piece of paper a bunch of times and shooting it with a rubber band.

OP, you are the worst.

old, OLD bait

>IM A REDBLOODED AMERICAN WHO LOVES GUNS....BUT
fucking kill yourself.

You are traitor and will be shot on the day of the rope, no compromise , will not be infringed? Period fuck you clown

Next they will want to ban all boxes and springs.

Hammers kill more people per year than "assault weapons".

You should feel ashamed of yourself for reacting purely to emotional events and not looking at this logically.

If you want to save more lives you should ban pistols since the VAST majority of murders are done with them.

Obviously that would be retarded though... Just like you.

Well done old sport!

Oh wow, and crime still happens? That's incredible, I thought you made it illegal though. So you're telling me that even if we banned guns, bad people would still get them? Wtf I hate liberty now.

>Before I start discussing my argument, I need to say that I am a gun loving American
You are so full of shit

Define "Bad People"

Lose the elephant and I'll believe you.

Sage goes in the options field

U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 241
18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code
Notes
Authorities (CFR)
prev | next
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Nigga what. Baguette has never been to burgerland.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGEM

You made this thread yesterday.

Let's talk about the gun-death statistics (since that is the driving force behind gun control, right????)

- About 11,000 deaths annually are gun related.
-Of those deaths, just 3% are from any type of rifles (not just assault rifles... ALL RIFLES).
-Of the 11,000 deaths by gun, 330 of them are from rifles (and even less from assault rifles).
- 50% of gun deaths are blacks. 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks.
-Blacks are only 12% of the population.
- Blacks kill 5,000 people with guns on a yearly basis.

TLDR: Assualt rifles and their owners are not the problem... it's niggers with pistols

This is a slide thread. Libtards are getting desperate. Sage and report.

3/10 bait, made me respond.
Nigger

>Ordinary American citizens could not beat the most powerful military in the world even if hundreds of millions rallied.

>this same fucking thread every day at the same time