Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awWAd-jdwDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literal ex-KGB is more pleasant to speak with than the average Western Marxist
Color me surprised.

According to an unnamed source?

good.

And?

Trump and Putin look like they would have a beer together.

Anyone who prefers a Cold war over a solid partnership with Russia is a total moron and frankly an idiot.

No, you can't trust russian scum. They must be nuked into oblivion.

CHECKED AND KEKED

RUSSIABOOS BTFO

t. scummy country that tried to influence US elections

malcolm prepbull is a fucking cuck loser, no one enjoys talking with him, not even his wife (who is more successful than him - another surefire sign of a cucked loser)

So if you had to decide who of the 2 was a marxist, you would choose Turnbull?
You do understand that Putin had to study marxism at school and that he swore to protect a marxist-leninist state when he joined the KGB, right?

Fake news.

The KGB was a joke organisation by '75 when Putin was in. Literally used by the GRU as a distraction and never given real jobs.

He wasn't even a real spy, he just did busy work. Being in the KGB at that time means you were a desk jockey at best.

Is allowing religion part of protecting the atheist state?

t. flustered communists

>According to Putin's biographerMasha Gessen, "Putin and his colleagues were reduced mainly to collecting press clippings, thus contributing to the mountains of useless information produced by the KGB."

>walk into bar CCWing my 1911
>See Vlad, he's probably packing his Makarov
Hey Vlad, how yu doin'?
>Gud Comrade Americanski, want a veer?

I'd be pleasant too if the man I'm talking has nukes as do I. An armed society is a polite society

I like these leaks because it shows our supposed allies are actually bigger snakes than our supposed enemies.

The American people need to change their opinion of these cock sucker backbiting nations.

I didn't say i believe Putin is a marxist, i said that stating that Turnbull is one is hilariously misguided.

lmao cuckbull btfo

>The American people need to change their opinion of these cock sucker backbiting nations.

putin has a really nice voice when he speaks english

youtube.com/watch?v=awWAd-jdwDg