MORE DIVERSITY = MORE UNPROVOKED ATTACKS. NIGGERS ATTACK Teens attacked in Quincy, MA

MORE DIVERSITY = MORE UNPROVOKED ATTACKS Teens attacked in Quincy, MA. Call State Police (508) 820-230 if you can identify assailants. MAGA.

twitter.com/Whippodilly/status/893134076563132416

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3x6RPJOkTs
twitter.com/Whippodilly/status/893134076563132416
youtu.be/NH-kNnVwpbQ
turtleboysports.com/the-punks-who-viciously-beat-4-milton-kids-play-sports-in-the-quincy-schools-including-star-basketball-player-of-north-quincy-who-flunked-out-of-quincy-hs/
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Nx5i3C4L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why you always concealed carry in this great country.

Why do the white boys act like little bitches? Get some punches in. Might as well sucked his dick afterwards.

If that was my kid I would probably find those guys and murder them.

Piss weak cunts don't defend themselves or back their mates up.

Amen

The strong prey on the weak
law of nature.

Punk ass white bois can't fight like a man.

nice bait

and get sent into a coma
they are 3 times their heigh and weight, specially the blond kid with the hat

Dat tyriq fro orr offa mlk blvd, dat nikka crazee

Call State Police (508) 820-230

you left out a digit user

How come when it's the other way around Whitey wants to wait for context? "to be fair we don't know the full story"

Either way I'm glad it happened because fuck those white bois and the only reason pol is triggered is because they spend all day on the internet saying nigger and know that this is what happens when they leave the keyboard.

>MA

>Quincy

I see the bright youth from Dorchester/ Roxbury/ Mattapan are spilling over. Time for all the whites and chinks to leave.

Intelligent, proud White Men use technology they created such as firearms to defend themselves from the savage mongrel hordes. This is what separates us from the beasts and the shitskins. Vid related for reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3x6RPJOkTs

Why the fuck do they never fight back? You're already getting your ass kicked anyway, why not try to get a lucky knockout?

kike slide thread
sage and move on

So we should kill all niggers while we still have the opportunity?

OK

They outnumbered those nogs and still did nothing wtf

They're children being beaten by sexually mature men. It's ridiculous to think they have the capacity to fight back.

Why do we let them live?

Niggers mature earlier than white kids on average. That's why they practically never have a chance during their school years, because they are almost always smaller. Added to that, niggers get actively encouraged throughout all their lives to pursue aggressive sports, from a small age on.

Niggers are actually a real problem in the US, probably the only one they have. Chinks, Pajeets etc. pale in comparison to them easily.

because in the united states, you never know if one these niglets has a gun on them

Nothing brings down the strong faster then a bunch of parasites.

Show me a single video of a group of white kids fucking up a group of black kids for no reason.

>twitter.com/Whippodilly/status/893134076563132416
> white bois not collecting in a mass and pushing the nignogs into the water

problem solved

This is why genocide and ethnic cleansing are completely justified.

But you are niggers tho!

because kids fight al the time, and these white childrens parents failed them so their dark skinned brother gave them some help. End of story.
this is a kike slide thread

Bit of shoosh umbongo.

youtu.be/NH-kNnVwpbQ

because they are taught their entire lives that 'violence doesnt solve anything' and that you can 'talk it out' due to jewish psychologists brainwashing single mothers to train their children to be passive/cucks.

had they had male role models in their lives, this wouldnt have happened.

Blacks aren't like whites. If a white guy fights you and you hit back, he hits you harder but you have more respect. A black guy will kill you for it because they legitimately CANNOT think about the future, they don't associate crime with jail because the idea of consequences is not in their mind.

Since they only roam in gangs, the only solution is the 2nd amendment.

turtleboysports.com/the-punks-who-viciously-beat-4-milton-kids-play-sports-in-the-quincy-schools-including-star-basketball-player-of-north-quincy-who-flunked-out-of-quincy-hs/

he was right
niggers either kill us or consume us and we become them or worse

Even muslims knew this.

When me and 10 of my adult male friends decide to beat up 5 12 year olds but it's okay because we were stronger than them

tfw niggers are >4000 years behind in technology and battle tactics

it probably exists, but nobody is dumb enough to record it lol

Niggers are just unnecessarily more brutal, impulsive, explosive etc. all the things that make them good at sports, make them dangerous in a fight as well, because they can never really control themselves.

There is no fight possible, you can't fight somebody that is biologically 3-4 years ahead of you. When all you can do can only make the outcome worse (make the nigger angry), then it's better to do nothing.

Okay, question for westener. If two groups of friends walk around here and one of them attacks someone else from the group there will be massive fight between the two groups. Why does here one guy just get beaten up and his friends do nothing about it?

>MORE DIVERSITY = MORE UNPROVOKED ATTACKS
Nigga the U.S. was always like that. It's not like you just imported monkeys so that's not really an argument.

They look a little young to be carrying guns.

Shows how deep the brain washing is.
Never fight back goy!

Not even guns can stop the blacks from attacking you

youtube.com/watch?v=KeXdBjV8jE8

Horrible. I hope one day all niggers will get killed.

>comparing kids fighting to adult men beating up 12 year olds

they're not all niggers just a rival gang of bigger boys clearing their turf

did you not grow up is a tough neighborhood?

Legally yes. These are city blacks.

It happens in Australia too.

>all those white girls in the background encouraging niggers to attack

Its getting easier to get handguns, carry is around the corner

And you burgers think we have a chink problem?? LOL TOP KEK fuck off. :) Enjoy your hot summer of nigger violence.

You've never been through a black neighborhood have you, fucking six year olds wave their daddy's stolen gun around trying to get their dick sucked, yes SIX YEAR OLDS

You can pick out the Alex jones fans... they don't wear shirts

He said something about conceal carry.
I'm saying the white kids are too young

a-and did you? BBC is truly the most powerful weapon

I wish you fuckers actually read

>video
wat

This is great, but the real problem is we don't allow bullies anymore, and kids aren't growing up learning how to stand up for themselves.

Once again, the problem is cultural.

>It's ridiculous to think they have the capacity to fight back.

Doesn't matter how much mass they have if they get punched in the jaw.

But of course, because even if you drop one you're gonna get swarmed by 5-6 others who might kill you in revenge.

Nothing will protect a bitch from attackers. The dude pulled out an AK and wasn't willing to pull the trigger. I guarantee those nogs would have backed off from a guy who was willing to pull the trigger, or they would have died.

>6 year old nigglets are already being alpha as fuck by practicing their 2nd amendment rights and getting their dick sucked (probably by white 6 year old girls)

I think at age 6, the average negroid child already has bigger penis than the average white adult male. Makes you think... hmmm..

You can't conceal carry till 21 you idiot.

It's Cuckachusetts. Liberals go apeshit over the 2nd amendment but unprovoked nigger attacks are ok

Nice try poofta posts a 5 on 1 and attempts to compare it to an even numbers fight (y) onya.

True. It's why whites defeated every shitty nigger country in Africa.

Only the lowest rung of whites beat up others with no provocation
But the average black will do it all day long if he thinks he can get away with it (and has strength in numbers)

Just imagine what will happen when it is 40% white.

The kangz clearly have a size and age advantage. This is in no way a fair fight

Old advert from some Euro country. I forget which. I think England. Something about TV and being nude on the first day of work or something gay like that.

The fuck is that video

Not in civilized society. That's what laws are for.

A fucking leaf

OP's Twitter is already Shoa'ed.

That was lovely

How many times are you going to post that pic of reddit faggots, that isn't actually Sup Forums, implying that it's Sup Forums?

It's year long open season on white people the US. If you say anything, you're branded a racist and your life is ruined. If you defend yourself, better hope you have a conservative judge otherwise you're probably fucked.

The US is just as cucked as Canada or Sweden, there are just a few sane areas left.

They got away with this didn't they? I remember that kid on the bus getting bashed by a literal gang of 10 fucking nigs and they fucking KNOW who it was and they chose to do nothing because that would be racist. Everyday the government refuses to act we are a day closer to a literal racewar.

I think it's just 0

Forgot to mention after they got away with it the first time they bashed him on the same bus a second time. I can guarantee if he called them a nig during the third attack he'd be sentenced for racial hatred and they'd be let off for a third time.

Yeah, but you're still a nigger.

Name my band, pol.

>unprovoked

I am from the area and the word is the kids spit dip at the black kids, who retaliated. Obviously violence was excessive but it was not 100% "unprovoked", stop spreading faggotry. If the roles were reversed and white kids beat the shit out of niggers for spitting dip at them, Sup Forums would be sucking their dicks like the cucks they are.

Niggers aren't human. Where did you get confused? The attackers should be publicly hung no matter the context.

I don't care anymore
if white cowards are going to constantly let themselves be abused without fighting back, then you fucking deserve it.

>had they had male role models in their lives, this wouldnt have happened.

Clever bait

yes, I understand, you prefer to sleep with other men. do your parents know you take dick up your ass?

>Sup Forums support whites instead of niggers
Wow what a surprise its almost like we hate them or something.

can confirm
have been attacked by parasites.
they erode you.

Yeah they know. My dads dick was in my ass last night. Niggers still aren't human, motumbo.

Good. Getting redpilled the hard way.

What do you expect? They've been told their whole lives that white is evil, and they literally can do no wrong. They can't be racist. They gotta go make a living. Make that cheddar. They gotta hustle and "get theirs".

Liberals fucking destroyed them.

>yesterday
>playing "pandemic 2" flash game for nostalgia
>select parasite class because slow to detect until it's too late
>infect countries through boats and airports
>end of the world, infected every country, I win
>slowly realize this is exactly what the jews are doing with refugees

See now that's the kind of liberal I could talk to. He holds his views about how we should treat others, but he doesn't ignore facts from his ivory tower in a gates community. I wish that this is what modern Liberalism was.

Its incredible how the political debate has turned from "these are the facts, we disagree on how to handle them" to "we have different facts, yours are racist, and you're a nazi"

Self defense gets you expelled from school, even in the Summer and off-campus. Additionally, whites are held to a higher standard than nigs

>twitter.com/Whippodilly/status/893134076563132416

The Twitter link appears to have been shut down. Here is a Youtube of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Nx5i3C4L0

RIP

I pray everyday in my lifetime a white country like Rhodesia will form again, where whites can be whites again and are not afraid to defend themselves.

I would probably move there immediately if such a country existed

All niggers must hang

Can you believe people are saying this isn't a hate crime?

Imagine if the victims were black and assailants were white. I swear to god CNN would have a news update every ten minutes about it for a fuckin week.

Rabid Racc and the Beefs -- album cover for Coon Tunes

I work near a museum popular with summer schools and they often picnic in front of our entry. Today, as walked downstairs to grab some lunch, i Iooked out the window and saw a blur of motion. A niglet sow of about 8 running off after hitting a human girl in the back of the head. The adult handlers did not react.

As soon as I step outside, I encounter another fat niglet, this one a colt, likely 8 years old, in the face of a little human girl, screaming, "get the fuck out of my face bitch".

An exasperated white cuckold intervened, "Hey cool it down a little Jarmel", standing in between. The niglet responded by shoving the cuckold in the groin (who probably enjoyed it) and running off to misbehave elsewhere.

This was all within ten seconds of just walking downstairs and not even intently observing them.

Integration was a terrible crime that needs to be undone.