East Asian countries in danger of severe population decrease

East Asian countries like Japan and China have very low birth rates. It is predicted that the population of both countries will severely plummet because there is no significant immigration to make up for the low birth rate.

It's not just bad for them, but also bad for you if you live anywhere else. With Japan and China being two of the three largest economies in the world, any economic depression they would experience would take its toll on the rest of the world.

I'm interested in immigrating to Japan. How welcoming are the Japanese of immigrants?

Having lived there 3 years, I can tell you they're very welcoming of immigrants as a strict outsider group. As long as you're fine accepting you will never be considered anything but a temporary visitor even if you're there for 20 years (perfectly fine for me) it's nice.

And the economic problem is not population shrinkage but population ageing. The state will have to support a very disproportionate number of elderly citizens. If you move there, expect to shoulder that tax burden.

Can you get by with just English and basic Japanese?

How welcoming are the Japanese of black people? I'm specifically asking about the Tokyo area since I would assume that has the largest foreign population.

>china
only reently lifted its population controls. which stopped millions of baby girls from being killed

fuck off slide poster

why the fuck were they killing just the females? could they really not see it coming that they would create this massive gender imbalance?

In Tokyo? Yes, you can get by with basic Japanese, depending on your needs. If you just rent as a single guy, you'll rarely need more than simple phrases and can easily befriend other foreigners. If you want to have kids and get them into the local schools or start a company or anything like that, not having good Japanese is huge handicap.

Black people are nothing special in Tokyo. They maybe face more of the dreaded microaggressions than whites or Asians but plenty live their lives with no issues.

In Chinese society girls don't inherit, don't carry on the family legacy and rarely become business successes.

Oh shit, the population is going to bomb out? But then labor costs will skyrocket and they won't be forced to work 15 hours a day just to get a livable wage and rent a shitty apartment in a city so overcrowded they literally hire people to crush passengers into trains!

And Goddamn, when the majority of the population moves out of the age range of manual labor just as automation phases out those jobs anyway, who will the government use as indentured debt-serfs? Better import the third world!

I've heard that many Japanese women have no problem dating men who can't speak Japanese well. Is this true?

Also, are interracial couples tolerated in Japan? I would imagine it's more stigmatized for black men to be with Japanese women.

wow that's cruel. all the more reason China could benefit from some multiculturalism. Cultural enrichment would work well there.

The kind of women that specifically go after white men dont really care if there is minimal communication.

Ive seen guys on youtube with wives that dont even speak the same language as them, or more so very broken english communication.

If you were dating a japanese girl I figure you would start picking up japanese at a decent rate assuming you were making any attempt.

In general, only a very small percentage of Japanese women are interested in dating foreigners, especially black guys, and the vast majority of those who are interested will have learned decent English.

But because Tokyo is so vast, that tiny percentage is still a whole lot of people. Plenty of women want foreign men. You can call it objectifying or a fetish, and most of the time interracial marriages end up with a very sex-starved, unhappy husband once he's also a father, but just for casual dating it's fine.

do they view black men from western countries the same way?

Are you just trolling and role playing as a black guy?

Good, most Chinks aren't productive

This is NOT an issue. Asians are already too numerous they're millions in too small areas, it is GOOD if they population decrease for a generation or two, they will not disappear. It is propaganda to force them to welcome niggers

This is a bait thread.

na im for real. i grew up on japanese culture. i watched every anime and my diet is like 50% japanese. i always found japanese women to be so attractive too.

im obsessed with japan and i wanna move there lol

Well, it's still interesting to discuss economic changes that come with an ageing population very resistant to mass immigration, even if the OP is disingenuous.

maybe we should start planning our economy on working with negative growth instead of excess expansion

You will literally never be an equal in Japan. They don't want or need immigrants. I say this as a zairyu card holding spouse of Japanese national who speaks fluent Japanese. You will always be an outsider and so will your kids.

Davido-kun part 2 is that you?

there was a time in America when only Anglo-Saxons were considered real Americans.

Multiculturalism helped change that. Anyone can be American.

Perhaps East Asian countries need to go through a similar process.

Here's the unhappy sex-starved husband I just mentioned!

>They don't want or need immigrants

they definitely need immigrants with that aging population retiring.

It should be obvious to anyone with a basic grasp of economics that a decrease in the workforce can only result in beneficial effects for the population. God forbid people are burdened by too much choice in where they work.

and who takes the jobs that need employment b/c ppl choose to go for other more desirable jobs?

also someone has to pay for the pensions of all the old people that make up a HUGE demographic

I can see now you're just trying to get people here riled up, but when it comes to Japan and China that's simply not gonna happen in any of our lifetimes. They have too strong a cultural identity and guilt isn't a strong tool to get them to change their ways.

In Japan, zainichi Koreans have been there for 100 years, fully assimilated into the culture, and in many cases have never actually been to Korea, yet they are still regarded as foreigners and treated with suspicion.

This issue isn't with the size. It's the proportion of elderly people. If they haven't saved for their retirement, the young are fucked. If they did, the young are still fucked because they are sitting on wealth that they can't defend. Allah'u Arkbar and muh dik will come for gibs. This is already happening now.

This is only true if there is no social net.

Without enough working tax revenue, the social system will collapse.

The Japanese birthrate has been increasing since about 10 years ago.

This is an old meme.

fuck this meme. kys jewish faggot

Over my dead body.

>oy vey goyim overpopulation must be stopped!

>oy vey goyim declining birth rates must be replaced by shitskin invaders!

>spotted a kike
go propagate your debt worship somewhere else, shekel sniffing oven dodging piece of shit

no trolling but since you see this as an injustice, don't you think the rest of the world should put pressure on japan to change their ways?

i mean japan did put sanctions on apartheid south africa. hypocritical much?

>and who takes the jobs that need employment b/c ppl choose to go for other more desirable jobs?

Automation you stupid nig, it's already poised to replace millions upon millions of jobs in the developed world in the coming decades.

The proportionate value of the available tax revenue will increase over time and the costs of social upkeep will go down as technology improves and those workers are removed from the pool.

It's really not that simple. Those leaving the workforce don't simply vanish, they need to be supported by taxes. Culturally, choices in workplaces are irrelevant to the Japanese because there's a system in place that greatly discourages changing companies. If the tax burden becomes too great and the recession is too large, there won't be the capital available to pay everyone well for these desirable jobs, and there's no certainty yet that robotics will fill the gap in unskilled labour.

Immigration won't be the answer, Japan is much too wary of ending up like Western Europe. But probably there will be a couple of generations who suffer relative poverty to support the elderly.

>No links or data to back up OPs claim

Isn't China at a population boom? In the future it's predicted that megacities would be built

Japan just followed international pressure in SA. One of Abe's ministers was in trouble a couple of years back for saying that apartheid was a good idea.

I don't see it as an injustice, I see it as a cultural difference I should have no say in changing. They should decide how to steer their own boat.

They will prioritise national identity, even if it means suffering. And that's a valid choice many on this forum no doubt wish their own countries had made.

No of course not. You're never going to have the status as a white Western male there, people will be friendly towards you but that is largely due to the polite culture. A lot of them will not want you there and you'll do your potential future kids a disservice, they will never be viewed as fully Japanese and you surely won't be.

>East Asian countries like Japan and China have very low birth rates

Stop forcing this meme.

It really is that simple. The costs of supporting the elderly will go down, not up, and unskilled labor WILL be phased out heavily within the next three decades.

A bit sad, I guess they'll lose that cultural notion of trucks driven by sleepless employees running down children when it's overtaken by self-driving machines.

When did environmentalists switch from "overpopulation is bad" to "declining birth rates will kill us all"?

Does Hong Kong have a job for me? I have a teaching certificate but no degree :(

>implying a made in China self-driving car won't make Nice look like a fender bender

considering my dick is bigger than yours, im sure many japanese women would prefer me over you

>there was a time in America when only Anglo-Saxons were considered real Americans.

No, there wasn't. By the time their was a significant independence movement in the 13 Colonies (~1750), German, Dutch, and Africans outnumbered ethnically British colonists, which includes Scottish and Welsh and a handful of Irish colonists.

I honestly hope you're right, but I think your vision of 30 years is a bit like Back To The Future's vision of now. The problem of too many old people will hit before automation reaches that level.

Plus the famous overworked Japanese salaryman isn't doing it because there's just that much work to do. He's doing it because that's how he looks like a keen worker to his boss. Most of it is fake busybodying, which won't change with automation.

Not the same as the jobs that will be quickly replaced, granted, but far more of Japan's workforce is white collar than blue collar.

that's total bullshit. in 1776 the majority of colonists were still of English descent.

you just pulled that right out of your ass.

>chart isnt even normal distribution
>muh dick
No wonder niggers arent welcomed in japan, theyre too retarded

>don't you think the rest of the world should put pressure on X to change their ways?

Yeah, we should let Russia pressure the US to be more conservative. Oh wait, when anyone else does it...

it is their problem let it happen

C'mon, I've kept your slide thread rolling because I find it interesting, you don't need to drop bait THAT low quality now.

>self reported
>muh dick
And why are you chimping out already, I'm just stating what people will think of you.

There are 1.4 billion chinese and 127 million japanese. They aren't going to run out any time soon. Infinite growth is unsustainable.

he doesn't have to say insensitive things about black folks

Automation already IS reaching that level, it's implementation that's kept it from widespread use.

>because there is no significant immigration to make up for the low birth rate.
>Only foreigners can reproduce.
Are you retarded?

>The problem of too many old people will hit before automation reaches that level.
So people will be poor for a generation or two until the population levels out. How is this a problem?

>Source: Fogleman 1992. "Migrations to the Thirteen British North American Colonies, 1700-1775: New Estimates." Journal of Interdisciplinary History.

Maybe don't assume everyone who disagrees with you is even more ignorant than you are. And the race baiting is really puerile, user.

>destroying my delusion with truthful statements is insensitive
And? You asked the question and I answered it, don't ask the question if you don't want honest answers.

that doesn't take into account all the English that arrived in the 1600's with their VERY high birth rates.

Holy shit this fucking thread again. Just because you get a different ideology flag and RP a different personality doesn't mean we don't recognize you. Fuck off retard.

I did a little Googling to try to figure out where you are getting this misconception from. Is it the Wikipedia article?

You may note that the source for their claim is from a book solely about the demographics of New England during the colonial period.

New England were the first colonies established by the British, largely under the sponsorship of the crown, primarily sending English subjects.

New England is where the ethnically English Americans lived. It'd be like saying the US is 50% black because you only looked at Atlanta.

Yes, that's what I wrote earlier. Sucks for those generations.

by the time of the revolution there were 2.5 million ppl living in all of the colonies.

the chart you posted explains how immigration demographics were for the 1700's but there already were almost 2 million ppl living in america by the end of the 17th century.

i would strongly suspect most of those 2 million were English by ethnicity. The English puritans were popping out like 10 babies per family.

He asked for a source, care to provide one?

>As long as you're fine accepting you will never be considered anything but a temporary visitor even if you're there for 20 years (perfectly fine for me) it's nice.

A lot of people think this is the case for Japan only.

Actually indigenous/majority race people in any country anywhere in the world will think the same way.

Maybe Japanese are more overt about it but the feeling is universal.

You can go to Shanghai for something like this.

Asians are even more anti-immigration then Americans. Unless you're both attractive and very successful they won't want anything to do with you.

>i would strongly suspect

Nazis strongly suspect Hitler did nothing wrong. No one cares what they think because of their feels, no one cares what you think because of your feels.

It's never been easier to know things, user. It's never been easier to learn.

embarassing

Show you flag faggot

Fuck you nigger. There's a reason China is still one of the worlds stongest nations. Its because they dont blindly accept immigrants
We need to follow in their footsteps and crack down on immigration, ban anything islam related.
Rope yourself

Get a fake one.

Fuck off weeb

fake

namibians are lighter bushman type brothas

Still waiting on a sauce better than "Ah susspect Ah'm rite."

>my penis is ready

Leave Japan to us Pajeets, we will repopulate them.

you going to beijing?

> understanding the categorical imperative
> chinks
keep dreaming

They were trying to reduce their population growth rate. It was largely successful and they've stopped the program to stabilize the population for the next few decades. China doesn't want to have the US/Japanese problem of too many old people.

Then prove it.

Prove that it's never been easier to know things and never been easier to learn?

Shall I google it for you?

China had their one-child-policy and fucked themselves over because nobody wanted girls so they either got aborted
>even though disclosing information about the gender of the child is forbidden
or killed after birth

Japan has a very traditional view on women and overworks their population
the fact that Japan seems to have very strict laws when it comes to immigration certainly doesn't help

both nations fucked themselves over and deserve no sympathy
but hey, at least Japan has their robots and China abducts young women from their neighboring countries
>looking at you 'Nam

>No, there wasn't. By the time their was a significant independence movement in the 13 Colonies (~1750), German, Dutch, and Africans outnumbered ethnically British colonists

You made the argument, prove it. The first federal census was 1790 and amounts of it are missing due to the war of 1812. You can only fucking guess what our demographics were in 1750. So keep making shit up and derping with your nonsense. All that shit about googling info and you didnt fucking know we don't have the data. Now go google how to kill yourself.

Did you spend all this time looking up how to get a new ID, OP?

You do know that scientists and historians have found ways to make population estimates from numerous regions and eras that didn't have censuses conducted, right? Going back to before there were humans.

Scientific estimate != made up bullshit.

Not sure why you are so mad.