GROOVY

Big if true

Good. Never play into a tranny's delusions

Underrated

>you're a good man
BTFO

Gas all lgtb

Combined.

>calling her [sic] Heather while simultaneously using "him" is in itself contradictory

How is calling a person by their legal name contradictory? Progressives are retarded.

The tranny is immunized against all dangers. One may call them mentally ill, degenerate, abomination, it all runs off their body's like a poz load. But call them a man and you will be surprised at how they recoil, how injured they are. "I've been found out"

Why the fuck would you put the newer one on the left? This isn't one of your Chinese picture books, son.

If he doesn't know his real name how should he call him instead?

lmao

What? I don't think you understand my post. There's no contradiction in calling a tranny by their chosen name (even if it doesn't match their sex) because a person's name is truly a social construct that can be changed at will. This is in contrast to a person's sex, which is biological and cannot be changed by decree. The person in the tweet is trying to say that's it's a contradiction to respect the tranny's female name while also referring to him with male pronouns. I suggested this person was lacking in intelligence because they do not understand (perhaps willfully) the difference between a social construct like a name and a biological fact like your sex.

Wtf I love worms now

Trannies already on suicide watch

Earthworm Jim memes when?

I disagree. I think he's a bad man, seeing as he wears women's clothes

Earthworm Jim is inherently white. Look, a fair skinned astronaut (who is the only people to ever reach the moon?) who shoots guns at black space niggers with bombs (Muslims?)

Forgot pic

Use best girl wisely now

>arguing with degenerates on twatter

>Heather, you're a good man

Troll this editor with Earthworm Xim memes.

>implying Heather isn't an old gender neutral name like Ashley.

Lmao the tranny retard has a check mark but not the Creator

Checked and promised

Absolutely BTFO

but what did the tranny say in the article?

Mostly whining that the game is too hard.

archive.is/TAne8

here's some more of the conversation
that white knight not understanding why TenNapel evokes the guy's dignity when his feelings are brought up really shows how delusional lefties are

>archive.is/TAne8
shouldn't have asked. damn, completely incoherent article

Doug has always been redpilled and is quietly on of the great Christian apologetics debaters, he learned well from C.S. Lewis and GK Chesteron, he's a classic, sensible Conservative, and I'm very jealous of the Bible studies and barbecues he has with his cool dude friends like Ethan Nicole who created Axe Cop and Mike Nelson of MST3K.

>know way of knowing

I met Joel of MST3K at a comic convention once and got into his society. He asked if I'd come to peace with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ before he let my brother and I in.

That's good to hear.

>Giving a shit about a check mark when you're an artist
Most people don't give a fuck about authenticating their twatter

Kek. Because he's jewish. Jews reads right to left.

The guy is a hardcore christian, not a big surprise.

>Jews reads right to left

Whut?

>Mario’s still kicking, but, as the years pass, it even more clear that Earthworm Jim’s dazzling experiment failed for good reason.
is this guy literally retarded? does he even play games or does he just know about casual shit?

call NASA immediately

I require their assistance to first locate, and then retrieve, my sides. they appear to have been launched at high speed into orbit.

Thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PRli1rRMoSQ

SHUT THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW

are trannies the mythical golem of jewish lore?
made from mud in the form of a human, and when the mystical words were spoken
>transgender
they were given life and purpose