One chance at life

>one chance at life
>be born a FUCKING JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PO1CVI3h9UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can always gas yourself

Embrace it and live out your destiny. I may not like it, but very few get exactly what they want out of life, especially from the get go.
You were born with a gift, now abuse it to your hearts content and watch while western civilisation falls.

Could be worse, kike. You could've been born as one of these

This is a very good thing if you are Ashkenazi, they are superior to Whites

Shalom Rabbi whats another term for goyim thats not offensive? Barbarian? Magical Barbarian? Magical Barbarian Assassin?

cause I am one of them I will bring you Jesus's love by force.

NOSE ALERT
>הזהרת אף
NOSE ALERT
>הזהרת אף
NOSE ALERT
>הזהרת אף
NOSE ALERT
>הזהרת אף
NOSE ALERT
>הזהרת אף

or do you just call us master?

youtu.be/PO1CVI3h9UQ

Whats the deal with that why do you call certain of us "goy" to be "Master" ?

>Ashkenazi intelligence

A meme at best.

>once chanse in live
>be born as a transracefluid queer

As a Jew, you have the social instincts and emotional weaknesses of a woman alongside the mathematical talent and capacity for bitter anger of a man. That is your gift and your challenge. You are not actually required to be evil, but you are actually required to be struggling with your own nature. Good luck.

like I actually Know I am just asking if you know.

So? Go out and make some shekels from the goyim.

Do you have qt jewss sister?

The rules have changed mate. You can identify as whatever you want. But if you want to not be a Jew then you should come to the site of the new autistic Jew.

If I make an Italian or Greek voice an accent could I be mistaken for gentile Mediterranean?

If you want to help start turning that sneaky Jew brain to helping white nationalism.

>ywn trick goyims and lead the NWO

why even live

Embrace the inner Jew

>one chance at life
>be aryan

Post a picture of yourself. Let's see how long that nose is and how yellow those teeth are.

If you wanna be a cuck you can fuck off to us and a , germany or sweden.

P O S T N O S E
O
S
T
N
O
S
E

Stop posting, Miller. We all know you hate yourself.

Besides all the genetic diseases

>how yellow those teeth are
hahah fuck off

its better to be a jew than slav
trust me
askenazi jews are literally ubermensch

Lemme guess you have curly black hair too?

Oddly enough, my years of browsing Sup Forums have given me a grudging respect for jews. You have what the rest of us want and have managed to insert yourselves into an inordinate number of powerful positions in every western country despite being almost universally hated/disliked. Impressive, to be honest.

I know how you feel Shlomo, I know how you feel.

HR MCMASTER IS A GOOD GUY DONT BELIEVE THE KIKE PROPAGANDA.

Become like Brother Nathaniel or Bobbie Fischer and expose your own.

I don't get all the self-hatred within the tribe. You guys are kicking our asses.

Are you for real? You've won the lottery. Time to cash in your shekels and your conspiratorial ((network)).

>and win
I don't see how this is a negative. Your destiny as a jew is to be a rich schemer. As long as you don't jew too hard, you won't even have to deal with a holocaust.

Make the best of it. Embrace Yehoshua, your messiah.

>those digits
wtf i love jews now

>one chance at life
>be born a manlet

I didn't realize that even Israel has cuckolds.
JFC just be proud of who you are and your people. It's something that should be universal. This cuck virus is going global.

This. Messianic Jews are A O K

The inconvenient truth is that a lot of Jews blend in with whites "too well" and as a result they end up getting kiked just as hard as your average goy. Ever notice how most Jewish girls are total whores? They're falling for the subversion as well. Heck, look at what's happening to (((white))) kids now thanks to cultural marxism:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

The elite don't care about their own. I pity the fuck out of any white-identified Jew who accidentally gets redpilled; they literally have nowhere to go.

Hey, if you can't get laid as a manlet, you still wouldn't get laid by being 6ft or taller.

White people have genetic diseases too

What's stopping you from creating Jewish counter-conspiracy exactly?

well i have gotten laid, so at least i won't die a virgin

Okay then. Any other reason why being a manlet is so bad? I mean, its not ideal, but it could be worse.

Um that's a good thing invade their ranks and give us insider info. You where born a jew for a reason.

i kinda feel inferior to people who are taller, but it doesn't bother me as much it did while i was a teen

FPBP

Brain is 95% of who you are

test

the bell curve implies that higher propensity for genius causes higher propensity for retardation

there are barely any normie jews. just geniuses and retards.

Oh it's not that ba...
>israeli
Fug. Sorry, Shlomo.

Repent or forever burn.
You can redeem yourself by exposing jewish trickery on youtube

Hm, well, as someone who is 6'2", I'll tell you this much; when I look at people, I don't feel like some giant amongst men, even when they're noticeably shorter - I just see people. Oh, sure, I know I'm taller than the vast majority of people I see and know, but I don't let that dictate what I think of them or myself at all.
The advantage I do have is superior base muscle strength/mass with my increased size, sure, but that just means I have more burden because I feel as if its my job to open up doors which have frozen over for example (seriously, that's a thing I do) or other such tasks which require a brute.

Don't let yourself feel inferior though, not socially. Yes, you might not be able to lift or carry as much, or reach as high/far, but who you are as a person and what skills you have matter much more.
Developing a brutish frame is one thing, having a set of skills that are special is another.

Jew is a social construct

Pros of Jew:
>Higher IQ than any race
>ethnic homeland to go back to if you need to
>ask your uncle or friend at synagogue for good job because many run businesses
>birthright trip
>funny
>get to blend in with whites if you are ashkenazi like Jared Kushner, but when someone says you are racist you can say muh holocaust

Cons:
>Hated by at least half the world
>big nose (can use jew gold to surgically change this)

thats because you are a good person, bong.

(((1 post by this ID)))

How can whites be so stupid? Jews fucking won. They control everything. Past, present and future.

All this talk of taking back control and making a white ethnostate is just bullshit to make you feel better about being inferior to Jews.

No it isn't, every proxy for general intelligence suggests its real, including diseases like Tay-Sachs related to increased cognitive ability
There's a reason Jews are able to wreck such mayhem, and its because theyre clever bastards