IQ scores suddenly don't matter when it comes to asians vs whites

>IQ scores suddenly don't matter when it comes to asians vs whites
explain

no, but chink culture does
fuck off with your gook shilling

because whites are not a full standard deviation or greater below asian iq. the difference between nigger and human iq is astounding

>chink culture
you mean the culture that objectively produces more intellectuals?

1) Chinese numbers are wrong
2) Whites and Asians have only a few points in difference
3) While niggers are

>explain
5 points is not a meaningful difference and China has a long history of massaging statistics for propaganda purposes.

no, I mean the culture of cat, dog, and fetus eating communists

plus chinks are hideous. that's not really a political point though.

>Brazil got a higher IQ than pretty much every other shitskin country, higher than middle east,africans,latinos and arabs.

I feel almost proud today, pretty delicia.

fun fact: the cutoff for "mentally retarded" in the US had to be lowered in the 1970s because too many niggers were scoring in the retarded IQ range. the standards had to be dropped to protect the narrative that niggers are people

the exact same thing is happening in public schools in the US

We are good all-rounders which is why only white football teams win world cups.

god forbid people eat meat huh?
>communist

The Chinese are fucking fixing their scores.There is no way Chinamen are that smart. I'm from BC and see many Chinamen and I see fucking retarded shit by them especially in the parking lot

>meat
when your "culture" turns to cannibalism, something isn't right

show your flag already

Chinese numbers, and North Korean numbers are obviously wrong, but you'll notice that in other Asian areas, you have the majority of people falling in the 80-90 range.

Japan, South Korea, and Singapore being in the 105+ range should be obvious. They all have cultures were it's generally looked at as "uncool" to preform poorly in school.

Honestly, I'm surprised we don't score much lower on the charts given our niggers, and horrible school systems. For fucks sake, some college just got rid of algebra because it was "racist".

Maybe the fact that china is a communist propaganda dictatorship might be interfering with the results.

>cannibalism is magically "wrong"
brainlets like you would be far more useful as food

>explain
It's not a 35 point difference. Apparently you're way below that mark since you couldn't find that out.

>humans
>not monkeys
NOT DELICIA

maybe AHUHEUHEUEHUE's such as yourself

>communist
last time i checked there's a chinese government and currency

where*

kek
Oh man, I wish America was great again.

enjoy your prions m8
why is it always (((Americans))) who shill Asians 24/7?

>kuru is always found in human meat
>american
please, i'm only here for the profit

I kinda expected Italians to be dumber...

Another china hate thread i see.

literally the smartest man in history was italian

The normal alt-objection to the East Asian > European is that Asians may have a higher IQ but are functionally slaves of their government or large corporations and have very little ability to innovate/act independently.

To ad to this. In those countries, it's not just a matter of people being better educated, due to cultural dogma supporting that as an ideal. If the "cool kids" are the smart kids, then they're getting laid more. Them getting laid more, means the dumb kids are getting laid less. This means that it's more likely for a couple to produce more intelligent offspring.

oh no, a dominant species being dominant over a lesser one, how awful

>waahhh why am i not free to be a degenerate

There is no doubt that dogs are better than chinks.

>better
>eaten and killed regularly

i give you korea and japan, but no way most of fucking chinese got superior iq

not really considering the intelligence is inherited from the mother, and she will always breed no matter what if she want

iq is just one factor
Asians are objectively inferior to whites, iq is all they have
they have a foreign nature to the aryan

>intelligence is all they have
wow, a potato nigger that glorifies retardation. what a surprise

Failing to account for blacks and Mexicans in your average

It shouldn't, we should accept the 3 - 5 difference and try to close it/grow past them via gene editing and eugenics. We should also have a more robust education system that doesn't coddle students

get rid of the niggers and spics in America and watch the scores rise

the European numbers are lower than they should be the Asian numbers are higher than they should be also China cheats on their IQ tests.

doubt.jpeg
that dude from the university of portland did what chinks tried for years when he repaired part of the human genome

my guess is that it must have something to do with the chink education system, maybe too much blind reproduction. because in former times they did pretty useful stuff like gunpowder and paper. now they are more than often juts re-engineering (stealing) western stuff

the west (and interestingly japan too) is way more innovative as you can see when you compare the number of patents each year

in addtion you hardly can deny that the US is probably the nation that breaks the most ground in research and deveopment, e.g. the internet revolution and most concepts of its leading companies

btw: just today the chinese govt kidnapped the wife of a famous dissident who died a few days ago

Serb here. Are there any good IQ tests? Also, when is this chard made, because I see Montenegro as N/A?

The US would be tied with Japan for third without nonwhites and China uses their affluent cities where everyone cheats to report their IQ scores

Jesus.

proof on the intelligence being inheritated from the mother?

Because its not, and if it were then humanity would have had its IQ hardcapped long ago around 60~

>Asians
You mean whites vs Chinese/Japan? Do you see how big Asia is? It's only 3 countries that have high average IQ

>Chinese

asian areas are homogenous, white areas have niggers and brown people mixed in that lower the average.

Hello here is the pic you are looking for

because we have higher EQ than Asians and the combination of high EQ and IQ makes for overall better human beings

Asians also cheat on their IQ tests by practicing them religiously when their purpose is to be taken like once every 3 years just to document progress. Their entire life is dependent on test scores and profit quotas so they will do anything to fluff numbers. Aka high IQ robots with no emotions or dreams.

No other race comes even close to whites in respective scores of IQ and EQ

>Asia...home of the 33 year old little league pitcher
kek. they aint smart.

woah uraguay what you doing down there

do you know what mad cow disease is?

IQ doesn't determine your worth as a human.
Plenty of high IQ useless or even evil and destructive people, plenty of low IQ hard working ethical people.
Unless you are a manager or otherwise hire people for a business, you shouldn't care for it.
I wish Sup Forums would stop fetishizing it.

It makes me really sad that my country has an avarage IQ of 85, that's fucking pathetic.

>Chinese numbers
I bet OP believes their air is healthy too.

The Chinese IQ is correct. Here are the IQ tests of all provinces (including the most undeveloped rural ones) which are all factored in final total IQ

>IQ scores suddenly don't matter when it comes to asians vs whites
And argument I've never seen made except by libcucks trying to strawman.

But anyway why wouldn't it matter? Because the difference between Whites and Asians on IQ averages is very small - unlike between Whites/Asians and Blacks which is enormous (2 SD), or Whites/Asians and Arabs/Indians etc which is large (1SD) on average.

Also the simple fact that Whites, despite apparently marginally lower average IQ, have achieved far more than East-Asians have and any progress the latter group have made in technology, science etc, since the 13th century has come about due to them being very able copiers and immitating what they learned from Whites over the last 150 years.

there is no asians vs whites because they all have above 100 iq's so they will cooperate and improve each others lives, instead of leeching welfare and destroying society like (sand)niggers. you stupid sub 80 IQ cunt.

No, he wasn't.

It's called the Switzerland of South-America. Almost no native people left. Good education system and less corruption and very Western culture wise.

>mad cow; cows eating ground up cow bones
>Scrapy; sheep eating ground up sheep bones
>kuru; people eating people brains.
there are a rare few species that support cannibalism.

All the red countries have been colonised in the last 100 years and have low levels of literacy. That's probably why. East Asia has high litteracy and has school days that last something like 10 hours. That's probably 90% of the IQ difference.

Look at those geniuses

>pretending IQ was the sole thing
go home redditor
culture has just as much weight, and their culture is fucking trash

donut see too many chinaman flags here. what gives, Wong?

Who are you quoting?
>Who are you quoting?
Who are you quoting?
>Who are you quoting?
Who are you quoting?
>Who are you quoting?
Who are you quoting?
>Who are you quoting?
Who are you quoting?
>Who are you quoting?
Who are you quoting?
>Who are you quoting?
Who are you quoting?
>Who are you quoting?

Problem is curve.

Assians have lots in rage on 110 but the fail shortly on 125+ (aka spark of genious).

While white have less around 110 but have more "sparks".

Acctualy this shows, we have inventors, they have well mantained socieity. And this is why chinese also are great at copying everyone else.

chinks are notorious cheaters, they put 100% of their effort into cheating over learning.

ex. chinks taking driving tests and then driving on the road after

>actually believing test results posted BY chinks ABOUT chinks

People here are fucking retards about IQ, I swear to god.
No, the Asian-white gap isnt propaganda from the chinese government, its a consistent gap that also includes the Japanese and Koreans, and the gap exists between east asian westerners and white westerners as well. Stop being fucking niggers about this, they're smarter, just like the Ashkenazi are smarter. No, it isnt "cheating on tests", it shows up in all the proxies for g from SATs, MCAT, Raven metrices, LSATs, IQ tests, all the way to reaction time tests. Its robust. Its real.
It has fuck all to do with culture. Stop. The culture of "you must succeed in school" is a PRODUCT of the higher IQ, not a cause, just like nigger culture is a PRODUCT of their lower IQ, and not a cause.
And yes, there are other trait differences between Asians and Whites that are also relevant, but for fucks sake stop being such blind haters and give them their props

>>>"""(((significant)))"""
lol history before 1600's can fuck off

China is controlling the world's economy and there's nothing we can do to stop it. That's more significant.

>potato nigger

>they have well mantained socieity.
LEL

Because it is cherry picked as fuck. Do you think the millions of subsistence farmers that barely feed themselves are taken into account? Asians are lying little bug people who only care about saving face. "OHHHH round eye. We so much smarter,Asia is superior rook at stats"

Wise up son.

50ยข has been deposted into your account

you do your nation proud han

Ok, first, sick quints, but second, fuck are you an idiot. Explain why when chinks come HERE to our country and WE test them they STILL come out almost a standard deviation ahead, and they outperform whites on every test that proxies for g, outperform everyone academically (another intelligence proxy) and have higher average income (yet another intelligece proxy)? The answer is they have higher IQ and youre in total fucking denial for no good reason whatsoever
Nobody is going to even consider the science about blacks if you guys are too stupid to digest the science about asians. Stop acting like niggers.

I'm an italian. And also, like a retard I do this for free. Please feel free to kys

>>IQ scores suddenly don't matter when it comes to asians vs whites
We can't. You're obviously mentally retarded and therefore didn't form a complete question. Do you want to try again, little one? (You're so brave. C'mon, give it a try brave little one.)

"Why do the chinks that are here for school do well at school tests?"

Don't ever come south you maple syrup nigger.

see h-1b visa, its not chinks only we're stealing top minds from every country.

Its being made all over this thread by people too stupid to just give asia credit. White achievement speaks for itself, nobody as to be insecure about this

>White countries love immigrants
>Asian countries hate immigrants
hmmm maybe 5 IQ do matter after all.

>canada a little smarter than America
>canada has a lot less niggers

pottery

USA>Canada>China, that has nothing to do with being this hardcore in denial.

cunt, we all equally hate USA

Don't ever come south you fat nigger.

Shouldn't Israel be as dark as China?

Filthy subhumans.

Enjoy your spiders you bastard progeny of convicts.

What a coincidence, the three countries most genetically similar to China also have higher IQ scores and better economic outcomes, lets use occams razor here boys and girls and see what we get: MUST BE A CONSPIRACY