Is there anyone more /ourguy/ than this man?

Is there anyone more /ourguy/ than this man?

>race realist
>names the Jew on a daily basis
>tweets out Sup Forums memes
>constantly calls out sexual and moral degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a minor back in 2007, I checked out stormfront. My living conditions redpilled me even back then (father died, mother struggled financially, we had to move in ghetto area for a while). It's all been called out since the last 50 years. Now, in the last years is when it has really proliferated and expanded to a larger audience. Viral footage, news and experiences via blatant propaganda by (((them))) pushes people to question it all.

Duke is the savior of the white race
Anyone who calls him controlled opposition is a shill

saw him debate, it was basically him vs. everyone else. iron will

David Duke will never get the credit he deserves, truly an unsung hero of the west.

Fed

Can we take this guy seriously? He is literally threatening a race war over a damn child

His videos are inspiring, he is very well articulated and intelligent as well. The fact that any r/the_donald kekistani retards thing this guy is controlled op disgusts me.

No, he means exposing a nigga via viral style. He know a call to arms would not be wise.

Really Sup Forums? Identifying with KKK grandwizard David Duke?

I get that you're all racists but identifying with this guy is a new fucking low.

Maybe watch his videos and listen to what he has to say instead of going straight to KKK.

hello JIDF

I was banned from the_goynald for linking the David Duke raping Alex Jones interview. They banned me for this last year. Proved everything to me. reddit is a controlled honeypot. Duke is great.

Similar thing happened to me. I could tweet out whatever vile, inane garbage I wanted to whoever I wanted, but the moment I tried to wish Duke good luck on a debate they banned me.

He's our guy 100%.

Oh look it's that degenerate gambler, controlled opposition fraud again. Nobody's buying your books, you'll have to live off those FBI paychecks, Mister

Truly the pristine pearl of american white identitarian movement and white american 'culture'

Duke is great.

Great books and a great show.

Plz to be making fuckings off back to the plebbits nao.

>admitting on Sup Forums that you're a filthy plebbitor
user, I...

No, even Varg likes him even thought he is a chriscuck.

Go back to the potato field, Arvydai.

Of all the /our guy/ horseshit, Duke actually is. Duke is a fucking beast.

Get out. Now.

Absolutely this. Dr.Duke is the truth.

Dr. Nukem Dukem

B-bet da nelaiks bulviakasiou...

dude if you think this is over a child you have no clue what is really happening in this world. Nigger you are still deep in the matrix

David Duke is one of my heroes. McMaster may be more effective though.

Maybe not better but definitely an under sung hero now that reddit and neocons have completely taken over this board.

He's got courage. He's highly flawed, but he does have some admirable qualities.

Fuck off

Someone should shop a big negro in his family picture

I do wish the voices for white survival had fewer flaws in their personal situations and histories...

>(((HOW THE ADL RUNS THE KLU KLUX
KLAN AND MORE)))
>3
COPY + PASTE into all ADL-related topics. They don't like this shit getting out because they are trying to run a dialectical operation and need to pit low level Jews versus blue collar whites to make this shit work.

ADL REDPILLING ALL-IN-ONE KIT EXLCUSIVE OFFER.

PDF of Ugly Truth About the ADL:
ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf

5 Part Series Audio Book of Ugly Truth About ADL:
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA

youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg

youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M

ADL drug trade collusion article:
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php

Every time I see this guy

This guy is a true hero. If he was born a hundred years later, he might have been president of Alba Columbia

I think he accuses the jew too much of planning stuff delibretly which why people wont listen to him. Then again I havnt looked much inot him yet, i litterly just read stuff from him 2 days ago. I always thought he's just KKK and that's it and never listened.
They're just tribal as fuck as everyone else who isnt enlightnend and don't even know it themselves. With that said, I don't support white genocide because whites are the most good people. Jew may be the smartest, but whites are more good cause of christianity.

He has way too much baggage. He would do more harm than good by rising to prominence.