If you see criticism about H.R. McMaster it's a jewish psy op. He's /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Cohen-Watnick
news.antiwar.com/2017/08/02/mcmaster-fires-top-intelligence-official-from-national-security-council/
archive.is/rb0TX
politico.com/story/2017/08/02/mcmaster-national-security-council-241264
archive.is/kNxil
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/ezra-cohen-watnick/534615/
archive.is/UciQ6
jta.org/2017/08/02/news-opinion/politics/mcmaster-pushes-cohen-watnick-iran-hard-liner-out-at-national-security-council
archive.is/SSTRB
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/mcmasters-of-the-universe-an-ongoing-nsa-saga/
archive.is/NN4BL
forward.com/news/367690/meet-ezra-cohen-watnick-the-secret-source-at-the-center-of-trump-russia-pro/
archive.is/V9mHj
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/hr-mcmaster-cleans-house-at-the-national-security-council/535767/
archive.is/LrJvt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135994557/#135994557
archive.is/ccK0q
thomaswictor.com/mcmaster-brilliant-choice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, this makes him worse than I expected. I mean, Israel is one of our greatest allies and the only democracy in the middle-east. How can you, especially after 6,000,000 Jews were slaughtered by the Nazis, do something this Anti-Semitic? It's disgusting and he should be fired immediately.

He's kicking out mossad

fuck the jews

The US has always used Israel to stir up conflict in the region to destabilize it. Sometimes they did this as a favor to the US, sometimes they did this by necessity, as they can't allow their neighbors to become too strong and unite against them.

Why and how is he "hostile" to Israel is the question.

He is anti-Israel but even more anti-nationalism. He has been actively pushing nationalists under him in favor of globalists. The only reason he hasn't been fired yet is because he is Ivanka and Kushner's guy/

I see it and am fully aware. All the Jew shills and Alt-Right are attacking him for removing their Pro-Iran war guy

How can you be "deeply hostile" to Israel yet be a globalist cuck at the same time?
Something doesn't smell right. This guy is a Petraeus crony and we know he is one of the biggest globalist fucks there is.

what is the deal with the mick master?
McCain is the absolute goodest goy and recommended him
yet apparently he's against Israel?

Nah hes anti kike. I approve of him

The guy he fired was pro Iran war

FUCK THE JEWS

What mossad? Who are the mossad operatives in the NSC? Because the people he fired were nationalists and loyal to Trump

A kike named Cohen

He's also keeping Obama holdovers, how does that benefit ANYTHING?

Saudi Arabia is probably more behind globalization than Israel these days. A lot more. They out-jewed the jews (with great help from the CIA).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Cohen-Watnick

Cohen-Watnick has reportedly advocated using the American intelligence community to overthrow the current Iranian government.[23][9]
GOOD JOB MCMASTER I APPROVE. FUCK ISRAEL

IF YOURE WONDERING WHO HOLDS ALL THE PEDO BLACKMAIL.

ITS MOSSAD.

FUUUUUUUUCK UUUUUUUU KIIIIIIIKES

There's a lot going on at the NSC right now. I don't think we can say McMaster is /ourgoy/. Cohen-Watnick was the person who informed Nunes about the unmasking. McMaster tried to fire him in March, but was only able to yesterday. Officially Cohen-Watnick was the liason between the NSC and the spooks. This appears to McMaster cleaning house of all Flynn loyalists/Iran hawks.

news.antiwar.com/2017/08/02/mcmaster-fires-top-intelligence-official-from-national-security-council/
archive.is/rb0TX

politico.com/story/2017/08/02/mcmaster-national-security-council-241264
archive.is/kNxil

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/ezra-cohen-watnick/534615/
archive.is/UciQ6

jta.org/2017/08/02/news-opinion/politics/mcmaster-pushes-cohen-watnick-iran-hard-liner-out-at-national-security-council
archive.is/SSTRB

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/mcmasters-of-the-universe-an-ongoing-nsa-saga/
archive.is/NN4BL

forward.com/news/367690/meet-ezra-cohen-watnick-the-secret-source-at-the-center-of-trump-russia-pro/
archive.is/V9mHj

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/hr-mcmaster-cleans-house-at-the-national-security-council/535767/
archive.is/LrJvt

Sup Forums thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135994557/#135994557

2^3chan thread
archive.is/ccK0q

Cohen-Watnick is an ally to Flynn, Bannon, and even Kushner. Something is up.

go fuck yourself

israel and saudi are on the same side you retard

He's an ally to mossad

hes a fucking mossad shill

He is anti nationalism and pro war

then why did he fire a pro iran war kike?

McMaster wants to replace him with Linda Weissgold. He's reorienting the NSC to from being anti-Iranian toward being anti-Russian. This isn't necessarily an improvement. This also removes a key backchannel the adminstration had with the IC.

I don't know why but everything else he has ever done show he wants war with iran

go back to israel fuckin jew

COHEN WANTED IRAN WAR YOU SHILL

HES FIRING ISRAELI SYMPATHIZERS YOU KIKE

McMaster and Pompeo set up the plan to no longer arm the Anti-Assad forces. Anyone who was worried about them can cool their jets.

They're on the same side, but McMaster is for one but not the other?

It's more complicated than that.

The "muh Israel is behind everything" has always been absolute retardation from people who understand nothing of geopolitics. Probably propaganda meant to poison nationalist movements. Possibly muslim propaganda kek.

Israel has a lot of influence on US politics though, way too much, but not as much as people pretend here. And not in the way that they pretend. And they're not even the worse of it. Saudi Arabia and China have more influence over the US than Israel. A lot more.

I apologize for trying to engage with you like an adult. Have a wonderful day.

EVEN /ourguy/ THOMAS WICTOR AGREES WITH ME

thomaswictor.com/mcmaster-brilliant-choice/

Mossad holds all the pedophile blackmail

They control congress.

They want only Saudi and Israel in the middle east.

they want to eradicate Iran and push for Greater Israel.

they want all of Irans oil.

McMaster is perfect for the job
Lieutenant General H. R. McMaster has the combat experience, diplomatic skills, intellectual capacity, courage, and selflessness to help President Trump navigate the massive changes taking place in the Middle East. He is the real thing. Ignore those who try to cast aspersions on his views of Islam. Those Johnny One Notes aren’t a soldier WHO TOTALLY DEFEATED THE ENEMY, is a fierce critic of incompetence, and is regarded as a legend by Iraqis in Tal’ Afar.
McMaster also understands that Americans aren’t the right people to fight ground wars in the Middle East. His men were emotionally exhausted by the time they left Tal’ Afar. The cultural differences are simply too vast to bridge.
And that’s fine.
It’s a new world. The old ways are dead. Bitching about language is pure stupidity. All that matters are accomplishments.

One does not simply deflect attention off Israel.

I stand with Poland for their losses in ww2. I dont give a fuck about the hook. You assholes turned that event into a religion of its own. You deserve whats comin.

cancer

OY VEY.

THE GOYIM KNOW

McMaster chews bubble gum, kicks Jew ass and takes names.

He's got the roaches frantically running boys.
Panicked, scared, triggered, ranting at the mouth.

YEAH!