twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Filthy jew rat

He's the slimy rat we need

This rat can live in my house

No.

JIM

BREAKING NEWS
Faggot liberal LARPing as a stormfag gets digits

jew. Your baseless accusations fool nobody. A pogrom is coming.

He's a very very rare jew, a good jew.

>checked and wasted

Remember that Goebells was also kinda a slimy rat.

Very rare indeed.
Kevin MacDonald mentions them:
youtu.be/HyRw2vAKxdI

I'd bottom for him.

No, he wasn't.

wasted

Ignore this SJW's divide and conquer tactics. This is a shill.

GYM

Kek doesn't like Jews

Guy is razor sharp

>This obvious uptick in "Based Jew" threads featuring another resident kike in a Government position.
>Any opposition to fellating a ZOG leash holder is met with "shill" or "shareblue"

That's right goyi-i-i i mean fellow aryans. He is just like us.Even the nazis allowed jews into their ranks. Hitler himself was half jewish!

Stephen 'The Iron Mischling' Miller
Stephen 'Kapos for Cosmopolitans' Miller
Stephen 'I lift my Luger beside the Wooden Gas Chamber Door' Miller

>An hero
Did he kill himself?

P R A I S E

R

A

I

S

E

Oh no, I'm dividing the whites against JEWS! OY FUCKING VEY!!!

Give one piece of evidence from anything I've said that what you're saying is true IN ANY WAY

Explain how ANYTHING I've said is anything except anti-jew.

I'm waiting.

He was literally nicknamed the 'poison dwarf.' He was looked down on and despised, but he was the hero the reich needed.

Some Jews are righteous defenders of the west. They're rare but people like barry goldwater, edward teller, and stephen miller are all jews who defended the western world.

This.

Any anti-jew poster is claimed to be a liberal/lefty pol/sjw "shill" pretending to be right/natsoc. A shill for what exactly I haven't figured out yet...

The only good jew i know of is Bobby Fischer.

Unless the jew names the jew himself and calls for them to be deported or a pogrom then they are simply controlled opposition.

I value what they do but they are still not us. They are not white. They are not part of the white nation.

The jews do not accept people who shill for them as one of them. No other race does. Do black people consider shaun king to be on of their own?

fair enough but as of now we need all the help we can get in forwarding our policy, then the pogroms can start.

>controlled opposition

Sup Forums has forgotten this word. You see them fellate any kike who shits on liberals and considers them "based"

KIKES BTFO

Hitler himself was a Jew you unbelievable nigger

Now fuckoff kike

Miller's the closest thing to a white nationalist who Trump could actually have as a public advisor. He's not our guy but he's the closest we'll get. Remember the Poland speech? He wrote that. He wrote the speech where Trump shat on the muslims for funding terrorism to their face too.

Hey, rabbi

How is this the face of a 30 year old, I don't understand

0/10
jew.

He is our ally for now. But i see a lot of people peddling this idea that we should reward non whites who shill for us with honorary white status and a place in the white ethnostate.

And the reason is always "because the nazis did this". Nazi larping is one thing. But stop using the nazis as an excuse to not think

Gerbils reincarnated is definitely /ourmerchant/

No jew is an ally.

>this
javascript:quote('136025080');

He is our Kike