>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN1AJ20F
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/03/trump-admits-he-punked-his-supporters-on-mexico-paying-for-the-wall/?utm_term=.c57fae3fe283
thehill.com/homenews/administration/345117-trump-asked-mexican-president-to-stop-publicly-saying-his-government
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4757506/Trump-s-plea-Mexico-not-refuse-pay-wall.html#article-4757506
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059
time.is/ET
archive.is/702Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/
archive.is/hbdtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Any update to this development? Can we expect Trump to bring it up at the rally?

AWOOOMENT

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN1AJ20F
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/03/trump-admits-he-punked-his-supporters-on-mexico-paying-for-the-wall/?utm_term=.c57fae3fe283
thehill.com/homenews/administration/345117-trump-asked-mexican-president-to-stop-publicly-saying-his-government
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4757506/Trump-s-plea-Mexico-not-refuse-pay-wall.html#article-4757506

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

I requested this image last night, thank you /ptg/ for making this weird man's dreams come true

A quick reminder to please be sure to take the time to report any spam you see. More reports means quicker dealing with it. There has been quite a bit of raiding and should only be more as the day progresses.

Do you feel it?

>reminder of the rally this early

OOOOOOOOOOH WE'LL BE READY, OP

I feel it

Anyone have a link I can only find articles with excerpts and fuck that.

What a joke

SCHEDULE FOR TODAY, READ IT

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, AUGUST 3, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. Later in the morning, the President will participate in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event. In the evening, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Huntington, West Virginia. The President will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President will depart Huntington, West Virginia for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

ALL TIMES IN Eastern Time Zone (ET):
time.is/ET

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event

>3:30PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>4:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>5:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Huntington, West Virginia

>6:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Huntington, West Virginia

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Huntington, West Virginia en route to Washington, D.C.

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

How is this little island still alive? No seriously. Look at it. It should be washed away or overrun with niggers.

it will be hilarious when democrats conquer a super majority in 2018 with Trump's platform, while republicans backstabbed him

AWOOOOOOOOO~~~

I love that most of the responses are "Hey that's Trump's deal"

daily reminder that polls don't mean shit

>TRUMP RALLY TODAY IN 6 HOURS EDITION

This is a great idea, the countdown should be in the op on rally days

When will Trump purge the entire federal government?

RALLY TIME SOON

archive.is/702Ag

>'after decades of courting minorities, democrats dumped them all, to campaign on my values! sad! if theyre not careful i might run as a democrat!'

we took good care of it

That fucking wanna-be Hitler, anti-semetic Jew!!

>Stephen Miller the Jewish anti-semite
jej

are you there?

Where is the Trump Rally taking place?

Thanks, mick.

Its good to remind people, last thread people didn't even know there was a rally today. Should have reminded people yesterday that there was a rally today in the title, then do an incremental countdown to make sure people know.

No, RSBN is tweeting pics from the venue

Baghdad, it's gonna be R A W

See the Schedule
Always check the for the schedule on event days. West Virginia.

West By God Virginia

No problem, thanks for saving my OC

HEADLINE: TRUMP GOES ON VACATION
Little paragraph in article
>The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system.

Fucking antisemites attacking Miller like this

This. Everyone should be reassured by this. If WaPo or any of these other rags had anything truly damping it would have leaked already. Instead we get the same bullshit Russia/chaos that goes nowhere and is only a "thing" because of sensationalism, clickbait and 24 hour news cycles.

Trump's biggest mistake (which I hope he can one day rectify) was to fire Flynn over this shit. But at the time they were very difficult optics.

i need all of these user

Dems don't win on a conservative message and a progressive base, I think they want to stay behind so they aren't expected to fight for liberal policies they don't actually care about.

But why?

cool, hopefully they'll have a pre show thing

You knowvTrump touches his children all autistically and creepy? It blew ovee because T_d fags selfuck for donalds cummies.
Anyone else and it would be 'ye dey bang'.
So many weird ass photos in that weird ass family, pretty sure the daughter gets more over his wife (They might compete).

RALLY THEME

WOW!!

That's not what that means

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/

>Americans trust the US intelligence community
Half this country thinks the FBI did 9/11

Don't namefag for no reason, thank you.

Here are the districts Republicans will be targeting in 2018

How has Acosta not killed himself being a universal punching bag? He literally gets bullied by everyone.

Please archive archive.is/hbdtA

>vacation
>could
>in part

Journalists are the scum of the Earth. They should be lined up and shot.

>when
They aren't, they too busy ignoring even Crying Cuck's new slogan which is just Trump's.

Does Mexico have the secret gems that will defeat the Jew God?

>Trump's biggest mistake (which I hope he can one day rectify) was to fire Flynn over this shit.
Flynn lied to Pence and that's the only reason he was fired at all. You don't lie to the boss.

idk we hit this real power hungry stride and annexed everything for the sake of owning it

powerful!

And here are the districts Democrats will be targeting in 2018

>inb4 he's into this shit

I don't get how these things are supposed to be damaging. He comes off fine often.

>that sounds like some hit...ugh national park revisionism.
Not even a meme. Jim was one syllable away from saying Miller sounded like Hitler.

Amnesty Don shows his true colours at last.

Maybe he gets sexual satisfaction from it

Are you kinkshaming?

Let the Warp take you. It is a good pain.

Trains or general momiji?

They're not. This was basically the "break glass in case of fire" leak stored up for a rainy day. It shows they've got nothing left.

>Well, there could be two million people coming in Germany. Two million people. Can you believe it? It will never be the same.
>Hello i tak 2 presidant lik twelvah
Please kill me fampies?

Does this mean when trump wants to do these things they will vote to support him in congress?

I'd like to think that these is all from some kind of 'world leader' discord or chatroom or something.

Wow, I never noticed that was Trump tower. The probably the most aesthetic modern building in NYC. better than WTC.

That's the public explanation but he was forced out by the GOP cucks, Sally Yates/deep state threats and media locusts.

Pence is also a big moralfag. If Trump twisted his arm enough and the FBI clears him I think he could come back (although the media would try and lynch him for it)

Greenfield is one of my favourite sandniggers
just wanted to put that out there

It felt really powerful, he definitely recognizes that its him against the world.

Are traps gay?

why do CIA niggers get such a throbbing micropenis to attack the President in the media?

What kino is this from?

also FUCKING YES RALLY TONIGHT it's like Christmas comes early every week these days

>Trump will be using ancient Olmec/Teotihuacan/Mayan/Aztec space magic to defeat the Jews
>Trump is personal friends with the champions of Lovecraft Country (New England) as well
And so it begins.

CIA mcmuffin is going all out against President Trump at the moment

This is Anons waifu. You gave him a seizure. I'm calling the mods now.

What I am talking about here is stuff like this:
Thank you.

Trump sticked it to Turnbull by maxing the refugee cap before the US personnel to vet the aussie refugees could arrive and process anyone. Turncuck got a nice fuck you in the end

>This was basically the "break glass in case of fire" leak stored up for a rainy day.
You mean the second one? The pee pee tape was the original.

The WH seems like a downgrade.

user's dead. You're my waifu now

I missed Morning Joe this morning, was Joe kvetching?

They live in a parallel universe where dragging up "bombshells" from 6 months ago is apparently news.

Everyone who was going to be outraged already had their outrage. Don't fret.

There was some shady stuff about Flynn firm doing work for Turkey lobbying trump. That probably did it for him

Trump himself calls the WH disgusting

It is a very drastic downgrade.

So who leaked those phone call transcripts? Was it a parting gift from that faggot Reince?

Because Trump's gonna succeed where JFK failed and they're all going to wind up hanged for decades of treason and crimes against humanity and God.

>check out these opinion polls
>hardly anyone trusts opinion polls
>check out these opinion polls

here we know that polls are only manipulation

I like the idea of world leaders owning a secret discord

wtf i love turnbull now!