archive.is/qrK9A
archive.is/3kXDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really boosted my brainwaves

Definitely nudged my neurons

Really scintillates the scapulae

What is an assault rifle?

That really microwaves my tendies

If anything it really shivers my timbers.

For this patella-pickling graphic, all rifle homicides were assumed to be due to assault rifles.

So by whatever definition of "assault rifle" you want to make, "less than 300" is 100% true.

Pattern recognition fail.

Interesting, but who wields these illegal immigrants? And do they come in my favorite color?

really activates the almonds, senpai

Most of them are self-wielding. Like Skynet. Only carbon-based instead of silicon.

Totally frazzles the femur.

This is fake news from the alt-right. Post proof or gtfo.

>alt-right
gj falling for the kike media's fabricated strawman for anyone who disagrees with them, mexcrement retard. the alt right doesn't exist

Cactus are more efficient at stopping people then walls. Walls are shit.

Post proof or gtfo.

The proof is on the fucking graphic. Lefties can't read? Lefties can't use teh interwebs? WTF?

But I'm here to help. Here is the US GAO report:

gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

Here is the Texas Dept of Public Safety report:

archive.is/qrK9A

Here is the FBI homicide data:

archive.is/3kXDB

Read 'em and weep. Assuming you can read.

The actual data really inflames the intestines. Yes, indeed.

Quick fact: There are around 11m illegal immigrants who already commited a crime in the US.

how about the fact that multiple major and minor
"""""independent""""" media """"news"""" outlets started simultaneously reporting on the alt right as a group at the same time and all pushed the same narrative? exact same thing as gamergate. you'd know this if you were following this shit since last year but you're literally >being this new. it's an easy way to pigeonhole your opposition, just like the way that "conspiracy theorist" has come to mean "crazy tinfoil" so people readily dismiss the idea

A chasm that penetrates into the earth's core works better yet, but at some point pragmatism comes into play.

It's not a crime. it's a misdemeanor. There is a difference.

More quick facts:

The average criminal alien has 12 priors. 50% already have at least one immigration-related offense.

The MSM does not want you to know this.

Redpill time.

There is no alt-right? what is /pol?

lurk moar newfag

You, sir, are an unabashed retard. A misdemeanor is a category of crime.

Post less. Learn more.

I am reading the sources. Will respond when done.

Alt-right is a lefty meme used to discount anything they disagree with by associating it with racism and bigotry.

It works like this:

1. Find a racist, bigoted asshole who calls himself "right wing".

2. Invent a label for that asshole and his followers. In this case, "alt-right".

3. Find other atrocious people and link them together by calling them part of this nefarious "alt-right" group despite the fact that they have no association with each other and may even unironically hate each other.

4. Slowly expand the usage of "alt-right" to cover the views of anyone who dares to question you.

There is no "alt-right". It's a fucking smear meme. Nothing more.

The difference is severity of pumishment dumbass. You are refering to the legal defiitions. It is still a crime punishable by significant jail time.

It's a crime by definition you stupid fucking mestizo subhuman.

Godspeed, senpai.