Nigger chimpout in Croatia

>be 2 niggers tourists from Ghana
>rent an aparmtment in Croatia
>ooga booga rent is expensive
>chimpout starts
>beat the shit out of the owner which is a 70 year old granny
>police is searching for them

so, if somebody see two niggers in Croatia just report them. They are probably one of few in the whole country, so it is no hard to notice them.

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/oteli-joj-novac-gosti-iz-gane-napali-gazdaricu-u-vodicama-jer-im-se-nije-svidjala-cijena-apartmana/986394.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Croatia

I saw some footage from croatian beaches on my local TV. I was surprised to see black subhumans roaming from cruisers and later engaging in degenerate parties. Please tell me that's not true Croat, for fucks sake don't let my childhood memories be fucked over by becoming a roaming site for fucking niggers.

I hope the police lynches those motherfuckers.

>allowing literal niggers into your apartment
Some people learn the hard way. Around blacks never relax.

>index.hr
Jesus Christ, man. Use the archive next time. archive.is/

i hope crocop finds one and kicks him into permanent brain damage

also did these niggers not know the price before renting? is it typical in croatia to not negotiate a price before renting?

lol based niggers

keep BTFOing croatian subhumans so they answer for stopping kebab removal and attacking serbs

He was in the parliament as a Social democrat. I understand he only did it for the huge pension they get, but I wouldn't do that if they pointed a shotgun in my head.

In your experience with blacks in this country who form their entire political views and voting habits out of wanting more gibs and entitlement issues what do you think?

I suggest you start beating any woman you see wearing pants. They're the root of all your problems.

If I had a nigger
I would hang it in the morning
I would hang it in the evening
All over this land

Why the fuck are niggas in croatia?

If anyone sees any niggers in Croatia, hang them.

>what do you think?

I was in Varazdin near my fathers selo and I saw 3 niggers and two fags, what hap bruv I can understand the gypsies but the negros?

>Why the fuck are niggas in croatia?
May gives them enough welfare to be able to take vacations

haha crnci

Isnt croatia the most "open" country in europe towards blacks according to some PEW poll?

You deserve what you got, lesser serbia

Give me the source faggot.

Woah, crotze 2017 never forget

This is why I could never rent out my place as an Airbnb. I would always block people from certain countries. You can never, ever relax.

The apes are on the run. We need to find to bring them in the zoo.

>one of few in the whole country

You know that's not true. Croatia is getting blacked. Such a welcoming people.

>novalja
but kek at filename

>Police is still searching
It says right in the article they were arrested yesterday and are awaiting trial.

I've seen it. Basically it's a map of National Implicit Bias Test scores. In the US there's a certain pattern which I'll let you figure out.

Kek

Guess I'll be taking my beach holidays in Greenland.

>hosting niggers
God fucking damn it.

It was full of niggers from Britain when I visited in June. Won't go again. Lots of Croat girls getting blacked, horrible to see.

They should be lynched.

You mean beautiful to see. We are all one race the human race.

>Novalja, Pag
Actually that are your whores that are getting blacked. There is no many Croats in that place.

>Croats ruined yugo for this

>>LoL you guys have alot of turists and charge them apsurd prices for everything and earning shit ton of money
>>lol losers

Just you hide behind that flag albania san

Kek...you do know that no Croat can afford Novalja beach clubs and that they are almost exclusively attended by tourists.

So this white beauty is probably German, British, US or French.

Varaždin is one of the degenerate hot spots.
Don't worry, it's getting purged on the Second Storm.

Rijeka too and I'm just assuming Zagreb.
Milosevic destroyed Jugo.

so basically block france, germany, netherlands, england ...
you are left with poland, russia, slovakia, hungary and other eastern european shit countries which are 2poor to afford it

Sorry white boi, that white bitch wasn't mine. She was my friends.

pic is me, I enjoyed my time in Croatia. Croatians are very welcoming especially the women.

Zagreb is not so liberal despite being the largest City. Most degenerates are located in Western and Northern part of Croatia (Rijeka, Istra, Varaždin)

> Milosevic cracking down on albo jihadi separatists ruined yugo
Not so fast revisionist leaf

>>Calling people who don't vote for HDZ degenerate

I highly fucking doubt it.

KEK I actually know the person who took this picture.
I would agree with you there, most Selos in Međimurje and Zagorje are fine though the worst you would see is gypsies which eh not that big of a problem since they're so little of them.

From what I hear Rijeka is the worst.

>"but muh Milosevic ;((("

I lived in Rijeka for 5 years. Every native told me not to look at them. They would attack you in the middle of the city if you just looked them in the eyes.

Very aggresive there, got quite out of hand.

HDZ>SDP despite them being both god awful terrible.
.t Bosnian-Serbian revisionist
Dude before the Bosnjaks chimped out you tried to keep Croatia and Slovenia in also lowering autonomy within Vojvodina and Kosova. Milosevic made his own little pro Serbia coalition.

Hi friend. You must one of those welcoming Croats I am talking about.

I will be visiting Croatia again, such a beautiful country. But it needs more black in it. Hope to see you again.

>Still thinking there are only two options

Am I wrong? He was one of the main reasons buddy :)
Jesus Christ are you Albanian or something that seems fucking weird fucking Proto-Itals.

jesus christ, fcking diaspora fags and local virgins discussing black people

80% of the country cant even afford the places where all these people go, so I dont think anyone here has to worry

>HDZ
>implying I support center-liberal option
>implying there's a fascist enough a party to vote for in Croatia
You're hopping to wrong conclusions.

>them
The gypsies?

Sure man, just keep spending money please :) oh and Ljubski is a very nice place you should walk their with your white bitches people will welcome you!

Ye, I'm not one of Milosevic's fanboys, but it's not like you didn't want o to leave yugo

>implying Zagreb is a HDZ stronghold, and not a place where is hardly gets 6%

>>HDZ>SDP despite them being both god awful terrible.

Stealing traitor scum both of them

I was not born/native to RIjeka

HČSP? did you vote for them last time around?

Yea, was talking about gypsies in Rijeka

Obviously he was one the main components but not the whole thing famalia. Jugo was fucking shitty bruv independence was needed.

Thank you for advice friend :). I'l be sure to bring more of my monies. I love Croatia felt like I was home. Maybe I will stay longer this time.

niggers know their place in croatia. how much for that young well trained ustaša?

Without diaspora the gibs those diaspora fags are sending you every year this country would have gone done the shitter years ago. Same counts for Yugoslavia. So shut up and be thankful there are still people sending billions of yummy kunas every year into this shithole, despite the fact that homegrown politicians and banks fucked them over and are still fucking them over whenever one of them wants to actually invest some real money.

Did you hear anything from Bernadić?

I think HDZ could even take Zagreb. For the first time

Are you a ethnic Croat because that seems fucking retarded that people would just attack you for no reason.

Also HDZ is corrupt as fuck despite them being alright at sometimes from my personal ancedotes of giving no interest loans to veterans and such I just can't get behind the party completely. Where is my Libertarian-Nationalist party that's what I want right now.
post more black croats please
>this

What I'm trying to say the movement to get Croatia out of yugo has its roots back in the '70s (MASPOK).
Yeah I agree yugo wasn't that great,Unfortunately many people here in Serbia don't realize that.
Cool map kek

>>Are you a ethnic Croat
Glad to say 100%

>>hercegovac=croat meme must die

I don't understand question friend, do you want me to come to your home? Do you have white wife?
here :)

>HČSP? did you vote for them last time around?
Nah, I voted for Most, I guessed they'll break HDZ's single-party government. I wasn't right, but neither entirely wrong.

>Yea, was talking about gypsies in Rijeka
Oh wow. I guess they have some sort of mob thing. Where I live they tend to get uppity, but they don't have the guts when confronted.

no, i have njiva thats needs oranje my friend

what the fuck is he holding
Hercegovci are based Croats usually just too Ustaša for me famalia despite all my good croat friends being Hercegovci kek ironically.
For sure unpopular opinion but the first Jugo and second Jugo helped Croatia a lot where we didn't lose our land to Italians so I have to think Tito for that but when Tito died everything was so fucked.

I just want an Independent Croatia senpai like you want a Srbija.

thank*

I'd say that this is a sausage fest, but to be honest I can't tell african males and females apart.

god have mercy

A towel I think.
I can't either either friend :), But if has a hole I must fuck it. I like Croatia cause I could tell the man and women apart. Still fucked them both.

Hey this is the Serb from Amerika kek.

Here is my plan boys if even PM

>Every act of corruption is classified as treason, and you get 20 years minimum in jail
>Get rid of the cancer called commie mentality
>Hear me on the next one
>Legalize gay marriage and shit
>become more gay "frendly"
>fag tourist are rich
>EU wanna suck our dick now
>Lots of jew sheckles flowing our way
>Open the markets, fuck state protected market
>No tax rate for companies first 10 years, reduced tax for small companies forever
>Get rid of a lot of laws, lot of them exist just to feed the way too large state
>Get EU money, invest in state wide modernisation
>Fire 30% of the public sector
>Let the politicians in parlament get paied only for the day they were the
>Ministers should have goverement cars, but should the're deputies also?
>rationalize spending, cut all greedy politicions gibs
>Delete općine and županije
>Similir what Ireland has done

That ends one way.

Well you got one thing right. I was just having fun fishing for you's. But these threads about Croatia seem pretty dead. Seen more Croats in Serbia threads. You have a problem sempais. Was fun tho.

Hard Choices user, Hard Choices....

I like some of what you wrote, i'm coming from a Dijaspora who also has Croat citizenship.

>provide incentives and taxcuts/money for people who have more than two kids
>lower taxes on small business forever and lower coporation taxes to get people to invest
>put more of our GDP in Tourism and infrastructure
>slowly nationalize our country in terms of our own products
Slavonia could feed all of Ex-Yu yet we import food.
>lower taxes for middle class
>harsher punishments on traitors and those who take money from special interest groups
>encourage dijaspora settlement
>tell the EU to give more money or fuck off and suck Russias dick just to tell them we are serious.
>try to produce a lot of our stuff but allow foreign investment aka "Free market"

Make it a more libertarian nationalist Switzerland than slowly nationalize, what do you think?

Take off the LARP flag.

Serb threads are boring, I only post in Ex-Yu threads.

Why would you even let niggers into your country? Do you not see the problems they cause in America and (now) Western Europe? Why?

I agree Serb threads are pretty boring yet we have like 3 a day. Nice Ex-Yu that are not all shitposting are rare

>black subhumans
Those were just French and Swedes. Both fellow Europeans.

Sve na toj slici treba streljat

That was a catchy song. You made it play in my head.

>Every act of corruption is classified as treason, capital punishment
>drug smuggling, drug dealing, premedidated homicide and human trafficking also incur capital punishment
>Marriage is the institution of the union of man and woman
>revision of privatization, nationalize and properly privatize everything that was stolen, compensate if in foreign hands, confiscate if in local hands
>abolish all financially unsustainable opcine, abolish most zupanije and reorganize into 3 or 4 regions
>revision of the vatican treaties
>lustration and lifetime ban on all persons currently active in politics regardless of party affiliation, term limits on all levels (2 terms max in one function, no sharing of functions, no transfering your mandate to others)
>judicial reform - give all judges 15 days per case (1 week for defence, 1 week for prosecution, 1 day for deliberation); any judge lagging gets fined 100kn per day of lag
>cut ALL gibs to citizens in foreign nations (looking at you hercegovna)
>revision of veterans list, extrajudicial seizuers of property for all those ascertained to have lied about being in the war and taking war pensions, use proceeds to increase gibs for actual veterans
>rationalize public sector, introduce private-sector things like HR management, quality assessments and an end to 'ugovori na neodredjeno' in the public sector
>dramatically increase USKOK and police authority
>ban Islam on the basis of 'hate-spreading political ideology'
>hold referendum on whether we want to stay in EU, only this time without any rigging

>Milosevic destroyed Jugo
it was the other way arround

Unpopular opinion on Sup Forums.

But if my living standard, my pay rises. If I'm more protected for the Javni bilježnik/Lawyer cartel. If I'm noticeably living better every year.

Why should I give a fuck if he takes it in the ass?

>slowly nationalize our country in terms of our own products
Farmers here and the worst, they could pool the land into a farming commune and farm together and earn more overall. But the entire farming sector is full of shady guys and corrupt beyond mesure.

>tell the EU to give more money or fuck off and suck Russias dick just to tell them we are serious.

Serbia already does that, we have to be smart and tactical for the first time in history. Our ministers and lazy and dont want free EU gibs. A lot of money to be had there. And assistance from the foreign nations, all we have to do is ask.

>Make it a more libertarian nationalist Switzerland than slowly nationalize, what do you think?

Seems good, but dont overestimate corruption and nepotism. It is rooted everywhere. It must be removed from the nation mindset first. In this day and age I think we should not have state run companies. It's just stealing...Every fucking time.

>streljat
waste bullets when you could use one one thousands of a tank of truck fuel
this is why you're dependent on uk niggers spending welfare money on your beaches

>yet we have like 3 a day
Seriously this place is obsessed with you, hate or love

ti to pretis??

>Did you hear anything from Bernadić?
Na TV-u ne. No, imao sam dva puta priliku slušati ga uživo dok još nije postao šef stranke. Lik se ponaša ko manchild.

>I think HDZ could even take Zagreb. For the first time
I do not believe this. Especially not when the HDZ is run by a pro-EU cuck. Hasanbegović and his party has more chances to win Zagreb.

Truck of peace ;)?

>beats 70yo granny owner
Kill those fucking niggers

Antife su retardiranih u doslovno svim zemljama

nailing vacationing western european whores inn the adriatic is easier than shooting fish in a barrel, no joke

Why would you pay and old woman? She cant physically harm you if you refuse. Also and old woman is weak. That money will be better spent on drugs and whores.