twitter.com/ukraine/status/892864248799428609

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ukraine/status/892864248799428609
law.cornell.edu/wex/self_determination_international_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, fuck russia.

Fugg Budin :--D

but they fucked your grandmothers first

Personally, I think Russia did a good thing by raping all your women.

Ukrainians are sub-sub-human

1960's equipped Vodkatards btfo

and they had to pay their price for that.

schoolboy level comment.

Wow, look at how disrespectful they are to their own country.

dude, your country is literally destroying Europe once again by importing millions of niggers from africa and goatfuckers and rapists from arablands.
Soon you will be a 3rd world country and Russia will come on top of you on those scales, not because they progressed but because you will have destroyed your own country. I mean soon, very soon. But I pray to God that Germans will wake up before that happens.

)))international law(((
youcrane is such faggots - i mean, that's obvious by the sandnigger tier grains they actually put on their ACTUAL FUCKING FLAG
bird food barrel scrape sandnigger grains - ON THEIR FLAG
no wonder you get whored out, you're just like the Irish with their iconic vegetable bottom feeder filth
you're so low rung it's pathetic

Putin bois BTFO
How can russiaboos recover

cOMMIE btfo BY FORMER COMMIES LOL

that tweet is so cringy

Vladimir Putin, BTFO

One hoholomor wasn't enough....

Lurke mehr gehirngewaschener anpreiser

I hate the fact that Russians disgust me yet Mariya Poezzhaeva is my dream Waifu.

you are far too optimistic

Except ukrainians are literal nazis and the donbass people wave soviet style flags.

>once again

>shitposting is the new form of diplomacy in this century

>if you'd respected international law

Nah, not even then.

Seems like Butters represent the Ukraine flag.
And get beaten by a troll. Maybe a russian troll.

>literally shitposting on Twitter

wow

Ukraine is just shitty and worse version of Russia.

What's a "Ukraine"? Isn't that somewhere in Russia?

You'd have a hell of a lot better chance though if you gave back Crimea. Trump likes you.

>Sup Forums supporting larping soviets over Ukranian Nationalists and Nazis
Really thinking thoughts in my brain compartment

Russia was going to be (((sanctioned))) no matter what for not playing their game the way they were supposed to.

USA Jews funding Ukraine Jews to hate their mother country. Pathetic that any of you still support Zionist states, seems like despite the "redpills" the bulk of you are still brainwashed by the zog.

>ukranian "nazis" sponsored by jewish oligarchs

now THIS makes me think...

1. we haven't imported a single nigger from Africa
that's all on Italy.

2. Russia has the biggest Muslim pop in europe.

Fuck Germany I hope you collapse and Austria takes you over Germany at this point is just a stain on the world

>khokhols talking about running with sticks
Oh, the irony. Ukraine was one of the few countries with solid aerospace industries in the whole fucking world. Almost everything is scrapped and sold for nothing by kike oligarchs throughout independence years. And now they are proud to call it next "agrarian superpower" and have GDP per capita of fucking Nigeria.

I came to germany a month ago, 75% of the time I hear all arabic and other shit languages and barely any german. Nice country there.

>Except ukrainians are literal nazis
You fucking idiot overdosed on russian propaganda. There are some small group of larpers, sure. But the whole country is run by kikes.

Stay strong Ukraine, don`t ever become russian cannonfodder again.
As long as you`re no longer under russian influence you still have hopes for development and a better life.

then don't rent your flat in a turkish ghetto?

That's nothing. You should see Sweden's Twitter account.

>Ukraine was one of the few countries
WRONG, Soviet union was. Ukraine is a good example what ukranians are without russians - bunch of tribes.

>Ukraine has sent a Russia.
>twitter.com/ukraine/status/892864248799428609

Ukraine still exists?

You really believe that Ukrainian government is not the same fucking soviet kikes?

RARE AS FUCK

That's actually a pretty sick burn

Well done Ukraine

>turkish ghetto
>literally whole city
Nice there, pal, Germany is indeed a turkish ghetto countrry.

RARE
A
R
E

There were a bunch of plants and research centers on the UkrSSR territory and Ukraine inherited it all. But it went down the shitter.

I know a dozen Ukrainians, a bunch of Poles and some Russians (Hamtramck, MI). Ukrainians and Poles are great, generous people who love you if you know a single tidbit about their countries. Russians, on the other hand, are fucking shit savages no better than Muslims.

Turkish people make about 3% of the whole population.

So fuck off.

No it's not...

Let's not kid ourselves.
Russia was btfo.

Woooo second on human development. In your fucking face everyone except Norway. Suck my giant human development balls.

Newfag detected. Nepal is here every other day at least.

Official stories. And rapes in Sweden are 95% by whites.

>obey our directives given to you by unelected bureaucrats, goyim.

>muh the governmetn is lying

dont be poor then you wont have to live in shit cities or migrant districts.

It`s better than to obey directives by an unelected Putin, goyim.

>Baltic states 99% with literally half russian population.
Nice shit there, faggot.

Can you imagine if even the turk living for decades in germany want jihad, how much more the arab and paki mudslimes want to destroy our countries?

>i can't read

Feeling pretty bad for France right now.

A fucking leaf giving a lecture, laughable

Populatio of Canada breakdown

English 19.81%

French 15.42%

Scottish 14.35%

Irish 13.83%

German 9.75%

On and on it goes. Thrown in 785,000 black people and various other nationalities and what you have is the mongrel nation of the western world yet you have the cheek to come on here and mock others. What the fuck is a "Canadian" anyway. In just over a decade from now almost half your population will b foreign born. Sort your shit out you disgrace of a country.

>implying turks are the only muslim problem in germany

>Germany is white, i tell ya
Cry more at night.

>if you engage in basic diplomacy with another country then they control you
Didn't really make me think at all.

I cry all the time because of what Germany is doing to Europe for the third time in 100 years.

Russia's Muslims are native to Europe

>chart says, people of European origin
>calling shit on that chart because he doesn't know that Russia is in Europe as well

fuck off.

>government run by jews salty about Crimea

Ukraine is Russian clay

doesn't make them any better

don't forget that ukraine is 52% polish clay.

>2014
Very convenient that this is from just before the migrant crisis got bad

then do you math and ad a million shitkins

and Germany would still be above 90% european ...

Under basic diplomacy with russia they aren`t allowed even their own history.

The Nepalese just have to be different, don't they?

Turkey has a better historical flame to crime than Russia does, if you really want to go down that road

>not wishing Poland took over all of west Europe

>90% european
But not 90% German? Is Germany still German or is it filled up with people from all over Europe and the world?

topkek

Just wait for your turn to have a ride on a truck or die in explosion.

Its 2017 and modern warfare between two countries is being fought on twitter.

>Nation-states bickering on Twitter
Reminds me of the old days. Don't misunderstand, I actually quite like it.

What does he mean by "sticks" though?

its about 80% german

and there is nothing wrong with white immigrants if people here don't want to get enough children.

weak weak weak bantz, holy fuck is this weak
almost makes me root for russia

Different how? What I said is the truth. I was only reminding him because he seemed to be on the edge.

Turks and Jews are considered European though?

I read that tweet in Butters' voice

>safe

>spacing
you have to go back
ps don't be mad because you're bottom feeders like ukraine and africa

>there is nothing wrong with white immigrants
I didn't say there was I just noticed that you seemed to be leaving something out. So you're trying to become America now? If there are no Germans in Germany then I guess the jews have won.

>everyone talking shit about ukraine's tweet is using a non-country flag

no its a country in Eurasia, mainly in Anatolia in Western Asia

>using harry potter as political reference
>succ

based rare triangle

Proofs?

oh my cunt is that what's going on here?
I recognize the cartoon but I didn't know this was metafaggotry on you crane's part
what a despicable race
KTA

inb4 the 4 russians that came into the other conflict thread rush in at 10-15 posts left of this thread and shill bomb it like the other thread

Ukrainian American, can confirm I'm extremely impressed when people recognize Ukraine as its own country and not just Soviet Union. Look up holodomor, Ukrainians were fucked by the communists, with a good history lesson, Ukrainians have every reason to hate Jews. There will always be a strong tension between Ukraine and Russia though.

>advice from a "county" who's GDP didn't grow for 25 years and never reached even the level of a shitty USSR province that we gave independence to, payed debts for and gave billions of dollars in credits, discounts, payments for transit and fleet in a city that was build by Russians and still populated by them
No thanks.
law.cornell.edu/wex/self_determination_international_law

>You live in the age of Countries shit talking eachother on Twitter including memes

Where did everything go so right?