youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/robert-mueller-adds-greg-andres
archive.is/LnWeT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no Trump

>tfw no leader to rekindle the country

TURNBULL: We need to shut these lying kikes mouths once and for all. They are wrecking our countries with human garbage.

TRUMP: I agree. After building the wall we will build gas chambers.

What did he mean by this?

If I were to be cynical, I'd guess that Trump thought Pence would suffice in getting that area of the electorate that he perhaps hadnt tapped into as much (he hinted in the debates hed have to pick a Ted Cruz type as his VP)
May coming out saying "welp i know some of you thought you might get something conservative out of a conservative government cause of my voting record but you were wrong, the tory party and I love fags now" hurt me the most, they really are the most horrid corrupt group of politicians in the west, fuck this country, it's over.

Address the fact this topic gets ignored by blump, defend now.
BLITHERING RETARD
Never talk about these.

TURNBULL
Do you want to talk about Syria and DPRK?

TRUMP
[inaudible] this is crazy.

That the future will be bright.

No. There is another...

I know that feel
>tfw never knew your own President's love and care

Why did you split the threads when OP said they were baking? Are you an American?

ITS HAPPENING

Whoever leaked this is gonna face the furious wrath of a thousands Sessions ain't she?

Reminder, lost in the shuffle yesterday Trump wins again.

Sounds crazy. I agree with Trump.

JEFF NO

YOURE BEING LITERALLY HITLER AGAIN

Cruz is a two faced duplicious faggot who supported amnisty back in 2014 and never passed anything of substance. At least pence in office took at stand against immigration and against deficit spending. Where is the bill to make chapo pay for the wall?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SOME WOMAN ON NEIL CAVUTO JUST SAID SHE THINKS TRUMP IS TRYING TO REVISE OR DO AWAY WITH THE 1965 IMMIGRATION BILL

These fucking people.

Clearly for the lulz. You guys can stay here or go to the proper OP thread:

I'll be there waiting for this to die

Did we ever take in the 1250 refugees?

>Cruz is a two faced duplicious faggot who supported amnisty back in 2014 and never passed anything of substance.
what I meant was that Trump could never swallow that 'muh Reagan' conservative tm part of his electorate, Trump knew he needed somebody like Pence or Cruz in manor and demeanor to get them back. I.e. VP Christ Christie would have been shit and hed have lost the election

Good news:
He is. 1965 Immigration Act was written by literal Jews for the sole purpose of making America not white. RAISE Act nullifies it and switches immigration preference back to Europe.

>Where is the bill to make chapo pay for the wall?
Committee still won't move on it despite him submitting it. Not Ted's fault.

Oh no....

Trump gets lost
>Trump gets lost
Trump gets lost
>Trump gets lost

TRUMP
Do you know four years ago Malcom, I was with a man who does this for a living. He was telling me, before the migration, that if you were a Christian from Syria, you had no chance of coming to the United States. Zero. They were the ones being persecuted. When I say persecuted, I mean their heads were being chopped off. If you were a Muslim we have nothing against Muslims, but if you were a Muslim you were not persecuted at least to the extent – but if you were a Muslim from Syria that was the number one place to get into the United States from. That was the easiest thing. But if you were a Christian from Syria you have no chance of getting into the United States. I just thought it was an incredible statistic. Totally true – and you have seen the same thing. It is incredible.

TURNBULL
Well, yes. Mr. President, can I return to the

Trump was trying to negotiate Turnbull away from holding the U.S. to the deal negotiated under Obama. Turnbull put up a wall and tried to switch the topic.

You do know Trump and Turnbull have had other discussions since then, correct? I'm sure they spoke about Syria and North Korea then.

It would be nice

I hope to become a crazy madman of a leader like this guy one day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WAS JUST ON TV

He is actually.

Every day I am reminded that America is watching two movies at the same time. I can't understand how liberals can see the exact opposite of everything I see.

>in this image, Trump estimates the size of his micropenis

So use this intentional split thread or not? Should we use the correct thread linked below instead?

OP of current thread only posted once last thread to split and bake early.

This is a no trump zone. Begone

Greatest President on ideololgy and personality, now all to find out is his long term success

Pathetic Treason General

its a shill thread but theres been more conversation in this one so I think we'll stick to this one?

This was near the end try again sweetiepie pancakes
>I have no choice to say that about it. Malcom-
SAD!

Feels terrible man

If everyone just went to the correct thread linked then there wouldn't be any issue. Clearly this thread was made by a shill to split.

Joe trashing the dems as susually

Whatever happened to that dude? Call me a faggot, but The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies ever and that dude can fucking act. The latest thing he did was being in Saw cutting his own foot off and shit right? Do the studios really not know how to tap into great actors? I've seen so many shitty actors make a gorillion dollars acting on the level of a high school drama class kid. Pic may be related?

Greatest Traitor
>John McCain
>Benedict Arnold

>Implying

He truly is /ourguy/

THESE FUCKING LYING SNAKES

GOD

It was, last thread OP of this thread only posted once to split the threads. He clearly split on purpose. The other thread was made by awoobaker. This OP here isn't even American.

Fucking die already.

This thread is a shill thread, awoobaker made the real other thread

Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies as well. I'm not really sure. He might be semi-retired or something. Just checked IMDB as I was typing this, and it seems has stuff he's doing for 2017 just not big budget things. I, too, would like to see him in more big-time Hollywood movies.

>Threatening neighbours and attacking democracy.
>Literally allowed to go to G20 to mingle with the rest of them.

Maybe Trump authorized the leaks to lead the news cycle? Do they make him look bad? If not there is your answer.

Hello Sup Forums, I'm currently making a spreadsheet collecting data on 168 countries to easily compare different aspects relating to them.
I've currently filled out the following information:
>Countries/continents
>IQ
>Guns owned
>Homicides
>Rapes
>Infant mortality
What other information should I collect? Is there a good place besides jewgle for uploading spreadsheets online for others to see?

well if the cities are harboring criminals and protecting them from justice the funds are meaningless

the point based system he proposed yesterday was exactly that

Go to the real thread so ask around, this is a shill thread.

Abandon Shill Thread Go HereAbandon Shill Thread Go Here

see
Go to the real thread.

What a fucking weasel bastard.

christie already had the news on his ass over the bridge scandal for years because they were afraid hed use the publicity he got from hurricane sandy to make himself into a populist figure

Abandon thread

Don't bump this thread.

McLame is out of control. He needs to be stopped.

The cancer isn't working fast enough!

see

He's pissed Trump ended his personal war with Assad.

JUST

FUCKING

DIE

ALREADY

DIGITS PLZ

>Failure
What did Trump do wrong?

Stop bumping this shill thread and come to the right thread

>tfw your memes will make no sense to your grandchildren going through your folders

...we are currently in the middle of Donald Trump's six-thousandth instance when a portion of the news media has bought into the idea of a Donald Trump pivot. It's a never-ending loop that goes something like this:

Three months or so of absolutely infuriating, hair-pulling-out, disrespectful, shameful behavior from Donald Trump and the people who work for him. This is usually followed by a major personnel change, which is in turn followed by 48 hours or so of stories about how Donald Trump is a changed man. This, of course, only lasts until Trump reveals some new and awful bigoted policy change that seemingly exists exclusively to hurt a minority group, or until he insults a world leader for no reason, or until he's hangry one night and McDonald's is closed so his only choice is to go on an unhinged Twitter rant.

The Newest Addition to Robert Mueller’s Team Should Have Donald Trump Terrified
By Jack Moore
gq.com/story/robert-mueller-adds-greg-andres
archive.is/LnWeT

Now why would you want somebody who specializes in foreign bribery on this investigation...

Even Trump's most hardcore supporters are abandoning him. 20% approval rating when?

Monkey-man needs to go back to breast feeding his kid.

Fuck Cuomo desu.
>t. NY rural retard

Haha get rekt leftists

> It's a never-ending loop

Stop bumping a shill thread.

This is the real thread

Sorry

>awooreddit
>being redirected by minionposter
No thank you.