BTFO Stephen Miller!

>he flipped a table

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UDpxv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish he would flip off Jim Acosta and send him out of the press briefings room.

>this guy got mad like a bratty kid when he was a bratty kid 30 years ago hes unfit literally IMPEACH

stephen miller gets ALL THE SCOOPSSS DRUUMMPPFFFPFPFPFFF

>most children are unreasonable so they should all be barred from ever having power in their adult years
it would be funny if they werent actually trying to push that narrative already.

Chris Moody

> literally who?

Is this supposed to shock anyone? The "elite" live like gilded niggers well into their 20s until their daddies pull some strings, they "clean up their act", maybe get married, and become so called model citizens.

He should do it again, except this time at a white house press conference. It would be funny.

>he flipped a table
Like Jesus did to the bankers???

So did Jesus and he's worshipped

Yeah fuck having emotions and being passionate about stuff, haha what a weirdo am i right fellow citizens?

Sounds like Mr. Moody is upset that he didn't have as much success in life as those whose youth he criticizes.

>somone did something as a child

Wow that's relevant

I wonder what skeletons this dude has in his closet

I mean, he thinks flipping a table as a child (something all children have done at least twice) disqualifies you for public service. has chris moody ever picked his nose? or perhaps sneezed without covering his entire mouth?

I think, that for those offenses, he deserves to be killed. can I get a few ayes?

i mean he does have a check mark on twitter

MILLER JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SOME BLUECHECKMARK TELLS HOW BIG STEVE BUSTED HIS FUCKING MOUTH

YEEEEEHAW

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

Reminder that miller is a kike

>flipped a table

Damn, super male vitality really works. I'll buy some now at prisonplanet.com, while stocks last.

Amazing get!

You must be new here, this has been hashed and rehashed. Miller is /ourkike/

Oh yeah, great idea. Let's judge everybody by who they were as children.

>knew Miller when he was a kid
>worst thing he did was flip a table once
BBBBBBLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPF

>999

BRAVO

If there is a more indubitable proof than this that someone is /ourguy/ I haven't seen it.

Checked.

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) ...

miller and i used to be pen pals. he literally wrote mein kampf in one of the letters. he also showed me a picture of a recently severed head. i swear guys really

>no success in life

>I saw Stephen Miller at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. ...

>((summer camp))

BLORRRRRNAAAAAALLLLDDDDD CLLLLLLUUUUUMMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

We have a president who LITERALLY participated in a pro wrestling event, and leftists think it's going to bother us that a guy once got mad and knocked over a table?

I was thinking the same thing.

kekked and checked

Is this real? Is this actually the article? If so, CNN confirmed for bitchy high school gossip blog.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

jesus, plz go

>being twitter "verified" means you're successful

Wew lad

Gamma butthurt is pathetic.

>Anonymous

hmmmmm could you say were you 'highly placed'?

it is crucial that you calim to be in order to have the msm run with it

High test alpha confirmed.

that's tableist

checked

So I told Stephen to flip a table... and he actually did it!
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!

Christ-like of him

He can be glad that Miller only flipped a table.
I would flip this retard if he would be in the same room as me.

>7777

kek is here and he's giving orders like some kinda boss Frog

>inb4 it's a completely different Stephen Miller he went to camp with

Why don't libs leave the high school mentality behind in adulthood?

@redsteeze is often mistaken for him

HOW CAN PRUTT HIRE A TABLOPHOBE???????!?!?!?

IMPEACH REEEEEEEE

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Miller is Sup Forums incarnate.

Because of the positive reinforcement that their weak-dick parents showered upon them, especially during their participation trophy ceremonies, and hissy fit tantrums when other children didn't share with them.

>his dad did x
>so yeah miller is awful

If his dad was a landlord it's pretty understandable that he would hate humanity.

did this guy draw that picture in crayon?

Someone needs to spin this as the writer basically bullying him by proxy in school, and now trying to cyber bully him. The word problematic should be used as well as some kind of "shaming".

I don't understand this strategy by the libs. They've been doing this since yesterday on Twitter, straight up shitting on Miller. He's currently senior advisor to the President of the United States while they're sitting at home writing mean tweets about him kek.

I saw Stephen Miller at a grocery store in DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>dad rented his properties, likely had nigger tenants
>got tired of fixing nigger caused damages
>grows to hate niggers
Sounds right to me.

more #fakenews from fake news network

Context is everything.

>One's a fag at CNN
>one's setting up a thousand year American empire
As always we win

STEPHEN!!! GET THE TABLE!!!

>he developed WAY TOO FAST
I'm still laughing at this.

>>he developed WAY TOO FAST
>I'm still laughing at this.

Yeah, you automatically hear that in the voice of a disapproving grade school teacher, looking over her glasses and down her nose, don't you?

Want to know who else flipped tables? Jesus.

Bullying is defined as social shaming and mockery plus power. As a (((white))) man, Miller has a position of privilege and thus can't be bullied.

Seems like CNN is actively trying to prevent usage of archive.is on their stories. archive.is/UDpxv That was my attempt, it is blank and I reported the problem to archive.

This post is made in the act of rolling for this

Your digits confirm Miller is an honorary Aryan

Those claims could be lawsuit worthy

None of that is provable and all of it is libelous.

So could he sue?

Kek wills it.... Whatever the fuck it is.

That shit don't work anymore. Liberals eat their own and don't even play by their own rules anymore.

all of it is true, maybe some embellishment to get clicks for his shitty blog, but alot of that has been printed before in other articles about him.

wtf I like Miller even more now

Oh, the image is satire. No fag, I love Stephen Miller. MAGA

Flipping tables is high test as fuck

Makes me like him even more. If you've never taken your frustrations out on an inanimate object or a four eyed nerd you're 100 percent beta

>Stephen Miller and Chris Moody went to same summer camp.
>Chris hit the pipe.
>Flipped the script.
>Now he's at CNN.