Trump can't his own party to support him

>Trump can't his own party to support him

The great negotiator strikes again. This is what true leadership looks like.

He should really stop bashing congress, and in fact everybody who has ever supported him

It's not doing him any favours

Most republicans voted for trumpcare, it was 51-49

>Fat Donny is a fat failure

What else is new? :^)

Why does he suck Putin's cock so hard?

Wrong.

Why do keep projecting your fantasies onto world leaders.

>twump dun wan suk, u wan suk!
Okay except I'm not the President of the United States worrying about whether or not Russia likes me or not. So maybe his fawning carries a little more weight.

It's literally congress's fault, and there will be hell to pay in 2018

Sessions has been a loyal lapdog for Trump since the campaign so him shitting on Sessions of all people really made congress wary of putting their trust on Trump.

>Senile idiot manchild con-man has no grasp of the legislative process, history or geopolitics
Shocking

Russia can thank themselves, actually. They should take personal responsibility for trying to steal territory from anywhere they can around them.

I know they are still buttblasted their little pseudo-commie empire failed, but that also isn't our fault.

Everything Russia is currently facing is just the reality of their mistakes catching up with them.

Their approval rate is lower than his

Where did he say me? Looks like he said our.

It's almost like the GOP is full of cuckservatives or something. Thread hidden.

>retarded shill pretends establishment obstructionism isn't real, resorts to unfounded insults

the establishment is blocking trump
trump has never had the support of the establishment and never will

that's why he was elected

trump can't get the people who work for the people who poison your food and water to work for him? not a surprise

What does McCain have to do with this?

We were well aware of how cucked a large portion of the Republican party is when we chose Trump in the primaries. You're mentally retarded if you expected the RINOs to do anything other than impede Trump and the Republicans' agenda. They aren't his allies or his own party, they're subversive elements who claim one thing to get in office and then revert back to their establishment shill views when they think the voterbase isn't paying attention.

Looking forward to McCain kicking the bucket desu senpai.

With Trump, the me is implied. You don't seriously think he believes other people exist, do you?

Wut?

It's almost like he's the outsider anti-war candidate we've always wanted....

>>outsider

.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Oh my god you people are hilarious. Just absolutely fuck my shit up f.a.m.

Sounds exactly like the British cuck that tried to appease Hitler.

Not an outsider, though. He is wall street itself personified.

fuck Congress

someone needs to tell them like it is

They are a bunch of useless hypocrites.

Trump needs to run his own candidate in the Republican primaries in each district that flip flopped on repealing the ACA.

Pointing the direction of the enemies is what leader does you right Twink

twitter nigger detected

his party didn't support him during the election. he was elected anyway

this tweet is 100% correct

Trump is good and wants good relations with russia. Establishment is evil and wants war with anyone at any cost.

> Congress can't pass repealing Obamacare
> Congress wants eternal war with Russia
> Congress blames Trump

he is an outsider. literally. he had never been in politics before.

i cant believe people are really this stupid

Most Americans dont care about good relations with Russia. As seen with Congress overwhelmingly passing Russian sanctions. This is just what little Donny wants.

How the fuck does a republican president who controls all 3 branches of government be this inept at the bully pulpit?

Yes, not being a career politician and in bed with the establishment makes you an outsider.

>Why do keep projecting your fantasies onto world leaders.
He's not. No one on the planet considers Trump to be a leader.

No, this what leadership looks like Kraut. How do you like your country now?

Most people out of NY dont know how he runs his businesses. They are literal small town bumfucks

Reddit spacing

You can't negotiate with people who won't even sit down at the table.

you can't be held responsible when Songbird McCain stabs you in the back and the runs to his democrat buddies and has a good laugh.

that's how this works. Let's not forget that king nigger only veto'd one bill, the rest was a rubber stamp for the republican majority house and senate for 6 years.

Who makes up the "establishment" or the "elite" exactly?

>congress
Lower public trust than the Mafia. No, Trump got it right.

>his party
Hes not a neo-con globalists corporate whore, so hes definitely not one of them.

Ask Obama he had the same thing. Hint it has to do with noses

Goes to tell how deep and strong the corrupt elite has it's hold in USA.

>the senate represents the will of the american people
lmao

I wish Trump didnt sign those sanctions.
Not sure why he felt obligated to do it. Congress must have put something else on there. I hope Trump calls them out.

Trump... calling a spade, a spade

The horror!!

>the establishment is blocking trump
>"WHAAAAAAHH!!! It's always someone's else's fault!"
Would you like someone to call you a whah!mbulance?

>Songbird McCain stabs
wow

You're wrong. Speak to normie Trump voters. They despise congress.

You guys fucked up with not having a parliamentary bicameral system then

Trump doesn't control the GOP, retard. Also the SC has been pulling its weight

You obviously lack the reading comprehension to understand my comment

The bully pulpit is the non official influence the prez has over other branches of government, retard

Two Europeans butting into American politics as if their lives depended on it. Neither of whom don't seem to understand that STDs are rated more favorably than Congress approval ratings by PewResearchCenter.

>I'm not going to let a little thing like reality get in the way of my hatred for Trump. I'll even imagine words that aren't there if I have to

Trump is part of the "elite" by virtue of his wealth and connections, but he is not a part of the neoliberal/cuckservative globalist hydra which is coking us to death.

They told him it would look bad to veto anything related to Russia, and veto override was guaranteed anyway. Trump used a signing statement to complain about it. But if he believed it was unconstitutional, he violated his oath by signing it.

so much winning

A senate that votes 98-2 represents the will of the people better than a -20% net approval president. I mean even if you disagree with polls, the senate definitely is more representative with the people with respect to Russia. Why do you think the elite are pushing this Russia story so hard?

Hold on a sec, could he not veto any sanctions?

The ordinary tactic there would be to threaten WH action that would go against congressmen wishes, but he was already using all of the executive power available from the start.

Can you explain how that differs from our bicameral system? And why it works better?

Congress has an even worse approval rating, and the fact that they all agree on one stupid thing doesn't mean that that issue was even remotely relevant to why their constituents voted for them.

I agree with him here, those sanctions weren't a great idea

Veto can be overruled with as many votes as they have

For the Republicans, it's the old-guard from the Bush era and prior as well as those that owe their political careers to that era of politics. They're closer to third-way democrats than the current Republican platform.

>I'm not the President of the United States worrying about whether or not Russia likes me or not
I'm pretty sure it's in world leader's interests to like one another.

Considering the Obama era was 8 years of complaining about how Bush is the only reason why the liberal, fantasy-land utopia didn't come into existence, our grace period is hardly over.

>trump
>world leader

Well is any of what he said wrong? It was congress who forced Trump to sign sanctions he didn't support in order to appear public tough against FALSE accusations of colluding with Russia.

Blame congress for such a stupid reaction for some cheap poll points
Blame the media for constantly pushing slander for ratings
Blame the general public for being retarded enough to swallow all this bullshit
Blame Trump for constantly shooting himself in the foot every time he gets ahead of the scandal

I am so tired to this USA vs Russia bullshit.

Nice proxy.

>Hes not a neo-con
Yes, when he became a Republican in 2004, the neo-cons were in the height of their power and Trump was impressed by their stage presence.

>globalists
Trump is a globalists who takes the money he made from Americans and invests in overseas jobs.

>corporate whore,
He is a total corporate whore. Deregulate the EPA to please polluters? Abolish Frank-Dodd to please Wall Street? Eliminate corporate taxes to enrich CEOs and executives? Keystone pipeline to benefit Houston billionaires? Gut the FDA to please Big Pharma? End net neutrality to enrich Verizon, Comcast, AT&T, Spectrum, etc? Hire a dozen former Goldman Sachs employees?

>so hes definitely not one of them.
He's definitely one of them. Either you're kidding about this or you're a fucking idiot.

Niggers gonna nig, nig, nig
Diggers gonna dig, dig, dig
Shills gonna shill, shill, shill

>doesn't know what outsider means

He may have been rich, but he's completely outside of normal political channels and circles. He's the biggest outsider you've had for a long time.

Trump was elected in spite of the republican establishment, not because of it, you dumb kraut.

If Trump were establishment, the establishment wouldn't be coming out against him.

His protectionist tendencies run counter to globalist efforts. Republicans were going to cuck themselves for spics and pursue things like amnesty and unbridled immigration until Trump flipped the script.

He has proposed altering the tax code to better-address some of the ways in which people make a ridiculous amount of money without ever contributing a cent to the economy (capital gains).

Otherwise, most of his policies were put in place to favor all businesses. EPA regulations were largely eased around coal, which is not part of the group of financial groups and tech giants which make up the vast majority of corporate America. Oil producers maybe, but more domestic production means more jobs and a stronger, more robust economy.

>FALSE accusations of colluding with Russia.
The accusations that Trump lied about his numerous contacts between Russia and his campaign turned out to be true.

>I am so tired to this USA vs Russia bullshit.
It's all Russia versus the US.

Tell Putin to stop launching cyberwarfare attacks against the American people, stop hacking our servers, stop stealing our sensitive elections data, stop the Kremlin disinformation campaign to fool the simple-minded on Facebook, Reddit, Sup Forums, etc, stop the deluge of fake news, stop the web brigades to manipulate public opinion and stop threatening to annihilate the world with nuclear war.

What all has Sessions done to deal with leakers or Hillary's team?

I didn't know Louise Mensch posted on here.

Instead of Congress, he should have said McCain and Graham - those two deep state RINO globalist faggots who are getting Clinton/Soros shekels.

Shit shill thread, BTW.

Unprecedented Pence resigns as VP, Trump runs third party in 2020 if he doesn't completely lose his mind the absolute madman.

Maybe Pence picks up the Republican nomination.

obvious unnatural shill posts

The shills always start an anti-Trump thread on vague lines, and there's always ~5 anti-Trumpers saying the same generic shit in the first comments.

>If Trump were establishment, the establishment wouldn't be coming out against him.
Trump is unreasonable. Reasonable are coming out against him.

>His protectionist tendencies run counter to globalist efforts.
So where are Trump shirts, ties and suits made? No protectionist efforts there.

>pursue things like amnesty and unbridled immigration
Pure fantasy. That never existed even when the Dems had Congress and the White House.

>EPA regulations were largely eased around coal
Do we really need coal? It is the least energy efficient way of producing energy. Besides, Trump gutted the EPA's pollution control of waterways large enough for ship traffic (navigable) and their studies of the effects of acid rain, climate change, fracking that poisons wells, superfund dump sites and brownfields, etc.

>but more domestic production means more jobs and a stronger, more robust economy.
Unemployment is already at 4%. How much more do we really need? By "robust" do you mean much higher GDP output that produces the kind of inflation that hurts people on fixed incomes?

>>Trump can't his own party to support him
Yeah, when you want to take power away from government and government establishment types want more power it tends to end up with them not supporting you.

You can be good at negotiating all you want, if the other side wants nothing to do with you you can't make them participate.

This.

The new dem strat, now that Muh Russia is falling apart, is to pivot to Trump not getting anything done and make it seem as if he's a failure unless he passes major reforms on all portions of the government. Something no one could get done in 50+ years.

>his own party
this is more proof you've been brainwashed.
congratulations on having an exceptionally weak mind.

>Muh Russia is falling apart,
It's gaining steam. Now Mueller is digging into Trump financial records, meanwhile Trump is literally running around the White House asking everybody if he can pardon himself for the crimes he committed.

Probably the same reason Sup Forums sucks Trump's cock so hard.

>favours

Americans hate Congress you dumb Paki

dumb fuck, they were NEVER going to support him no matter what. We elected him to fight these very people.

i refuse to believe you're this fucking retarded. It was all planned dumbass. The whole point is to make it look close, they know exactly what they were doing.

>Trump is unreasonable. Reasonable are coming out against him.
so reasonable is the CIA spending hundreds of millions of dollars to create ISIS? I think you might be confusing with reason with treason.

>hur dur if I was prez I would just tell Russia to suck a big one! look at me guys I'm a badass

It's definitely within the president's job description to give a shit about relations with other countries. Let alone the biggest nuclear power next to the US. Faggot neckbeards like you deserve to be the thrown onto the front lines to understand how shitty it is fighting in a war.

As if congress can get together on anything. I think calling them out on it is a good tactic, however.

Oh my god that is so embarrassing. You actually fell for that shit?

Trump is doing the right thing