Sup Forums THERE IS A COORDINATED JEWISH EFFORT TO FIRE MCMASTER

HE IS ANTI ISRAEL

ANTI IRAN WAR

ANTI US TROOPS IN MIDDLE EAST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure
ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php
ft.com/content/e89c64b8-f494-11e6-95ee-f14e55513608
vimeo.com/192687340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muh dick is massive and career ending

He wanted 150,000 troops in Syria.

Fuck him.

Deep State BTFO

SHILL

Go away Cernovich, you're not fooling anyone.

I wish I could see how this plays out. But I'm part of the 1.6 gorillion American troops about to invade Syria. Have fun anons

>implying I'm a male-to-male transgender
That's fucking slander.

McMaster is also 100% deep state and corrupt to the core. He's undermining stability in the whitehouse wherever he can and is likely tied up in the leaking that's been working to oust Trump.

The guy needs to go and has needed to go for way too long.

Trump really needs Flynn back in the whitehouse.

Nah bro, Why do you believe unsubstantiated coordinated attacks?

They are trying to use the press to oust him.

If he's anti israel, anti iran war hes my guy.

MCMASTER WAS THE REASON THEY STOPPED ARMING SYRIAN REBELS

You're a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

IF YOURE WONDERING WHY ALEX JONES IS AGAINST MCMASTER

Yeah? So?

I liked Flynn, myself.

McAssblaster also reports to Petraeus who is as globalist as they come. He may be anti Israel but you know who else was? OBONGO. Look how well that worked out.

No proof whatsoever about that claim Kike Thernovich

>let Susan Rice go
FIRE MCMASTER

No you, and other shills are trying to keep him from being fired.

He needs to go. He also just let susan rice keep her security clearance.

If Trump doesn't fire this guy soon he's going to put the whitehouse in complete disarray.

SO MANY 1 POST SHILLS IN HERE.

ISNT IT EVIDENT MCMASTER IS AGAINST THE KIKES

Google it you fag. And I am not that Thernovich. He's a fag too.

once again, unsubstantiated claims with NO PROOF

Therno is a hack trannyfucking loser.

Yes OP the Jew shilling is in overdrive. They are going crazy about this.

See all the spam? They're trying to head off the internet brigade to keep their deep-state asset in the whitehouse

If McMaster isn't fired Trump will be in trouble.

Psyop. I'm supposed think Alex is cucu, therefore if he's for putting Mcmaster down, I should in return assume Mcmaster is good, thenceforth root for the army mr clean rather than humble water filter salesman.

I'm fucking on to you.

he is bad for trump and leaks shit.

Why isn't Hannity reporting on this shit?!?!?!

Fuck you Hannity

that story was actually confirmed independently though by Bloomberg

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure

But they say the number was 50k

Mcmaster isnt anti shit? You know what his critique of Vietnam was in his (((classic))) "Dereliction of Duty"? He said we didnt send ENOUGH young white men over to the fuckin jungle to die for no reason
Fuck HR Mcmaster and fuck butt hurt Mike Thernobitch
t. Kike hater #1

COPY + PASTE into all ADL-related topics. They don't like this shit getting out because they are trying to run a dialectical operation and need to pit low level Jews versus blue collar whites to make this shit work.

ADL REDPILLING ALL-IN-ONE KIT EXLCUSIVE OFFER.

PDF of Ugly Truth About the ADL:
ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf

5 Part Series Audio Book of Ugly Truth About ADL:
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA

youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg

youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M

ADL drug trade collusion article:
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php

Not yet it ain't. Kikes aside, mcmaster is as pain in the mcasster.

Hr should have stayed in the desert playing GI joe in his tank brigade

Fuck off, who cares if people post once? I post in a bunch of threads and don't always come back to stupid ones.

I'll repeat my question--where is Hannity? Someone needs to report on the leaks

He also just decided susan rice gets to keep her security clearance and she's been leaking like a sieve since day 1.

He's 100% deep state, he's been undermining trump the entire time he's been in the whitehouse and just fired Trump's best supporters and advisors in the NSC because he knows he's getting his ass kicked out.

Shills are running overdrive trying to convince people that mcmaster is a good thing when we've been bitching about him from the start.

Wow you Jews are really upset and threatened/scared by McMaster...

Makes me want to support him even more. Thanks Jews.

I'm against troops in the Middle East.

Let them kill each other

McMaster isn't deep state, he's military. Military hates the CIA and NSA. He's probably been co-opted though.

>implying the deep state isn't fucking everywhere somehow

As soon as I started this thread 3 shills posted INSTANTLY lmao.

So am I, and I hate isreal too, but that's beside the issue that McAsster is trying to undermine Trump, who the people voted for.

There's five dozen sides to the issues Trump is facing, he cozies up way too much with israel for my liking, but that doesn't mean Trump isn't also doing what's best for America. Asshats like McMaster are trying to get rid of Trump because Trump is strangling the deep state.

I really wish the investigations would come along faster and Trump could clean house of these fucking rats

I'm not a shill, I just enjoy shitposting.

Rundown on this?

You're doing a psyop to depress anti-shilling effort. The deep state isn't everywhere. We have allies, I assure you. You're trying to make us give up. I twon't work.

It's too bad I have 30+ other sources to guide me when the psyop becomes too much.

Here's a fine example.

Kikes barking orders at the President
So fucking shameless

>trusts that nigger Susan Rice
>/ourguy/
I don't fucking think so cunt
whatch your back

HR Mcmaster defenders are Reagan battalion NeverTrump neocucks, which is all he is

I'm not even sure what you're accusing me of.

>shameless
bro who even told non-WASPs could feel shame?
lol

Then why did Trump pick him and stand by him? he's fired the leakers. He's kept McMaster.

More psy-ops to divide us from our God Emperor.

If the deep state is everywhere than it controls everything. If it controls everything, it can't be beaten.

You're trying to make us think it can't be beaten so we'll stop trying. I know that's not true. And I'll stand by McMaster until Trump fires him. Because Trump is the last hope for the white race.

This thread is proof positive cia/deepstate/etc shills here.

Mccain said Mcmaster was a good pick that is all you need to know.

Sure you aren't. (Cough Jew Cough)

Oh look, Trumpcucks are anti-Semitic, who would have guessed.

Checked

Rude

Amusing how you Jew shills keep re-posting that same picture.

Your lies won't work on me though. I know you for what you are and your tactics.

And bill Kristol too

>I'm totally not a Jewish shill trying to divide and conquer
Yeah, sure. McMaster is /ourguy/ until Trump says he isn't.

Are there better anti-McMaster political cartoons out there?

Fake flag calling me a kikenigger.

Focus.

>accusing everyone else before they get a chance to accuse you
explain this shill

I haven't liked McMaster for a while now.

I mean, look at his face.

I'm hearing so many different things. Redpill me, Sup Forums.

Baboon Mindset says that he wants massive intervention in the Middle East, which is bad, but it's good to me if he is indeed anti-Israel. Intervention outweighs potential anti-Semitism in this scenario.

It's a fucking piece of paper. You have no confirmation. It's a typical MSM shill tactic.

That's not an argument.

1. McMaster was not first choice. Flynn was first. Robert Harward was second. Making McMaster no better than third
ft.com/content/e89c64b8-f494-11e6-95ee-f14e55513608
2. McMaster is a deep state favorite. His selection won him accolades from the likes of Bill Kristol
3. Trump understands both the art of the deal and the art of war. It behooved him to have a deep state neocuck "in charge" of the NSC to understand where they would be coming from.
4. Trump has repeatedly in news reports rejected McMaster's advice, right up to today, even when everyone thought the airstrip bombing was Trump moving to a neocon posture, we now know was anything but that. McMaster wanted to go full scale topple Assad with ground forces all over Syria and Trump himself is the one fighting the neocons on this
5. Expect more personnel shake ups soon :-)
6. Bonus - If you really want to understand how Trump sees the world, listen to his top pick for NSA here just a few weeks before Trump announced his candidacy in 2015. I think you'll recognize a lot of things Flynn says :-)
vimeo.com/192687340

All you need to know is that Trump likes him. Ignore the shills and keep your eyes on the God Emperor.

you should be too

Don't listen to subversives in the media.

THE JEWS ARE EVERYWHERE

Not an argument; just an opinion.

Ignore as he is a paid neocon shill working with Evan McMuffin and the Reagan Batallion

These are the facts

If and when Trump drops McMaster, then that's fine. But right now I don't care if it's Trump's first or ten billionth choice. He's still Trump's choice from the best and the brightest. There was no one better for the job. And it's Trump's prerogative to take advice or leave it.

I know all about Flynn and his ideas are fine. But Trump fired Flynn because he didn't like what Flynn did with his boy Pence. I don't truck with that shit.

Also, I know you're shilling. I don't care because my fellow 'Pedes will see this and know the truth.

Best news all day.

EXACTLY

CHECKEM.

TRUMP KNOWS WHATS UP DONT LISTEN TO SUBVERSIVE KIKES

>using the standard shill line of "i thought he picked all the BEST people"
Goodnight flaming faggot

Thanks for verifying yourself. Maybe next time try using a different ID when ((you)) try to shill, retard?

Fire the traitor H.R. Soros Mcpuppet

Thanks user. Corroborated some of this myself.

You have no idea how much you and are being laughed at bro

>checking those digits but not all of mine
Worthless.

>pedes
Fucking hang yourself.

You've already been discovered, shill. You have no arguments, you just have memes and obvious shill tactics.

Checked. SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

This topic has been shilled harder than anything else I've seen on Sup Forums this week.

It's not even shareblue shills, they are just retards.

This is JIDF

Further proof the (((alt)))-right is nothing more than an Israeli spook.

Fuck Israel. Fuck Jews. Go McMaster!

No sweat senpai. It's easy to tell who's a friend and not around here these days

This is bullshit. McMaster was pushing for US ground troops in Syria (Bloomberg, April 13 2017). Mattis, Tillerson, and Trump cock blocked him with the cease fires.

McMaster is Brennan in uniform.

Im laying in bed drinking coffee doing research im no shill. I just dont trust when a bunch of kikes start parroting the same shit

Agreed. No clue why they're attacking McMaster. He's been completely fine. Survived when they expelled Rancid Pre-anus from the White House. That was the leaker and they got him out of there.

Correct
Trump is playing the deep state like a fiddle using McMaster as the bow

Who's that guy?

Who's parroting what? I'm the only person in this thread defending Trump. You're trying to tear him down and blame the deepstate. You even slipped and forgot you weren't using your other IP once and tried to vouch for yourself.

>Psyopboy wants me to think he's a white nationialist....just look at dat there flag . . . says something pro-Trump . . . K . . . ok..

Then tells me what to think instead of facts. Busted.

#FireMcMaster

McMaster fired a national security aid because he wrote a paper exposing the globalists scheme against america. McMaster is part of the problem, he needs to go.

one second you agree with me the next second im tearing down Trump?

What are ou talking about?