This is the current state of Africa. Wouldnt you want to flee into a safe place as well if you were born there?

This is the current state of Africa. Wouldnt you want to flee into a safe place as well if you were born there?

Why do people here lack basic empathy and compassion for africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5PYFgXnYM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
animalsmart.org/animals-and-the-environment/comparing-agriculture-of-the-past-with-today
youtube.com/watch?v=w-JRCfUY91Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UR6FC-Hx_ik
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40816318/syrian-refugee-becomes-nhs-doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc
youtube.com/watch?v=onoLAlHrAfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Somalia

Djibouti isn't at war and they're literally one country away.

Why the fuck do these niggers have to come all the way to Europe?
Oh right, more gibs.

Because they don't deserve either

Why do niggers lack the basic understanding that if they continue to flood unabated that they'll trigger an apocalyptic race war? Don't africans understand that if they were European they'd want to keep niggers out too? Why do they lack basic cause and effect reasoning skills?

If I was born in the third world, and didn't have the education and connections to join the elite, I'd do just what these migrants are doing. That is, I'd do what is best for me.

But being lucky enough to have been born in a rich country (ignore flag, traveling), it's in my interest to keep migrants out.

They do understand this.

People in poor countries fucking hate it when people from even poorer countries flood in. This happens all over the world.

If I lived there I'd stay and work towards making it less of a shithole so It would actually be a decent place for me and my people to prosper in.

>Why do people here lack basic empathy and compassion for africa?

Die painfully you creepy bastard cunt

Their counties are evil violent shitholes because of THEM.

Letting the fucker come here is only exporting their shit to us.

Africans are the greatest inventors of all time. 190 IQ avg

3rd world people make 3rd world problems

They've done that to themselves. You don't get to create a problem, neglect it, and then move on to creating more problems.
And sure "muh years of imperialist racism and colonization forced them to attack each other and murder everything, not the men holding knives and guns actually committing the act!!!1!!"

A WOODEN SCOOTER
at least they tried.

> fleeing the shithole you created
It is called being irresponsible.

Exactly this. Who MADE Africa such a shithole in the first place? Why has it been such a shithole for hundreds of years, despite it being a treasure trove of natural resources and a four-harvests-a-year climate in many parts? Because of niggers, that why. Africa could be the richest and wealthiest of all continents by a huge, huge margin if only those jungle monkeys got their shit together.

>pick up your trash
I have no compassion for people who refuse to

>put your trash in a pile away from living areas
I have no compassion for people who refuse to do so and would prefer running away from their responsibility to PICK UP THEIR OWN FUCKING TRASH

>get tired of living in your trash and run to a nice tidy country
I have no compassion for people who want to fuck up nice tidy countries with their shitty trash-living culture

Being poor doesn't make you unable to pick up your damn trash. Having a corrupt government doesn't make you unable to pick up your damn trash. Living in your trash is a choice

Depends what kind of poor country you're in.

Some places (Somalia is a prime example) are so completely hopeless that the only rational thing to do is leave.

Really, excluding a lot of Latin American migrants (many of whom just go north to make money intending to return), most migrants globally are from completely failed states (Somalia, Eritrea, Syria, Afghanistan, etc). WTF would you do to thrive in a country like that besides joining a militia in hopes of good looting?

because niggers!! teehee i hate niggers lol! dont you hate niggers OP??? when i was a little boy my mommy made me share my nintendo with the neighbor boy but the neighbor boy was a nigger so i smashed my nintendo to bits so i didnt have to share! because nigger!! haha! nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger xD

4x the resources and land of the United States. God knows how much more than Japan.
I'm not sure what the problem is. Perhaps we should send more foreign aid.

All props to that guy: made it himself and presumably it'll save a lot of effort over just walking (eg downhill). He's working with what he has to improve things.

nigger is a pretty funny word m8. Doesn't change the fact that niggers have an average IQ of 60

why don't Africans have any self-respect to not live in filth?

it is well documented ovder the centuries, and we see it in so many countries around the globe....that nations ran by blacks, are toilets.

this is overwhelming testimony that black people were never superior in nation building and/or preserving them.

we tried making africa great and everyone got pissed and we had to give it back to the niggers ....
niggers could be rich with all the resources africa hold.... but that 60 IQ isnt going to get it done
now they are taking over white farms in south africa because they are to stupid to have learned from the last time.
last time they did this shit they all starved because niggers dont know how to farm

africa is a perfect example of why niggers cant have nice things

That's the spirit!

Supposedly a hundred years ago the US and the rest of the then 'first world' was as trash-strewn as the third world today.

Even 50 years ago, things were pretty awful compared to the super clean present.

I still don't understand why I'm poor countries people throw trash wherever with no second thought, and nobody seems to care, but it's something that always seems to change as a society gets richer.

Niggers are the reason Africa is such a shithole. Wherever they go, they're going to turn that place into a shithole.

Why would you want them to do this to Europe?
They did it to most of America's major cities why do you want this in Europe?

I have a lot of empathy and compassion for Afrikaners, God bless them. What are you talking about OP?

Why should I be willing to let people into my country who turned their own country into that mess? I have no reason to believe they'll do anything different from when they were in their own country since I've only seen evidence to the contrary.

hundreds of years ago 90% of the population in the first world were farmers
Most whites in Africa are farmers

You're a fucking moron

I love these African stories, got anymore?

These countries are so devasted that their embassies can collect taxes from the people living in the west.

Are you retarded? Then again, austrian.

speaking about trash

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5PYFgXnYM

>ruin everything you're given
>ey yo white boi finna come to yo country n ruin yo shiet too

>supposedly

sorry, we have old photos of 100 years ago-- the poorest America's ever been..the Great depression. lack of money didn't turn a poverty-stricken entire country into heathens living in their own filth.

not to say we dont have gubmin housing projects where people live in their own filth in the US.

They don't understand anything. Thats the problem

Gravelman is just brutal. I don't think even the Chinese can salvage Africa. Their cultures are just not suited for the modern world.

On Mad Men, where they've arrive for period-correctness, they have the streets littered with trash, which a lot of people now think looks wrong but apparently is true to the period.

Theyll use it as fuel to burn him during the witch trials

OP IS A FUCKING SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

And in the unlikely event that you aren't, watch this video shitlord

Why is Africa like this? Why won't Europe become this way if they all come here?

>Wouldnt you want to flee into a safe place as well if you were born there?

No. A lot of European cities were in ruins after the war. We didn't move away where there are intact buildings, we rebuilt.

TV is real life right bud
A paranoid person might start to worry

animalsmart.org/animals-and-the-environment/comparing-agriculture-of-the-past-with-today

Yeah, right, and after a decade our homelands are fucked up in the same manner.
Go fuck yourself, attention whore.

It's the Africans who lack basic empathy and compassion. That's why it is so horrible there, and it will happen here too.

bretty sure the Americans experienced a huge refugee spike in the years just after the war when Atlantic passage was safe again

lack of planning skills

Evolution due to geographic region of development. In sub tropical climates, people evolved physical prowess but no planning or organizational skills. Food was available year round. get up, walk out the grass hut, pick a mango or eat a monkey. There was no need to plan or organize for survival and so the people's in tropical climate never evolved these skills.

Contrast that with peoples who migrated north into climate where there was complete and icy lockdown up to 6 months a year (end of ice age migration). those that could not plan ahead for the 3-6 months where NO FOOD was available, died off and did not spread their genes. Those that could plan ahead, organize together to build shelters and PRESERVE food for 3-6 months of lockdown survived and passed along their genes.

This evolutionary lack of planning/organization skills is often thought to be black cultural- 'colored people's time' inability to think of the future etc. But its not culture, its evolutionary. The evolutionary ability to plan and organize and think abstractly of the future for your survival expanded into planning villages, cities, conquests...and trash removal programs.

2% of the population with an average age of 55 is keeping everyone alive

Fair point, but was it comparable to the waves of refugees we see nowadays? Quantity and quality-wise?

I lack basic empathy and compassion for Africa, because it's full of fucking Africans

They do understand it. It's us who are the fucking morons. It's us who are waving "REFUGEES WELCOME!!!!" signs at trainstations and us who are handing out free money and citizenships.

They look at us and think "what a bunch of idiots".

its not going to help if you carry the problem from a to b

Dunno, probably. Look it up yourself. If you adjust for population and all. It's a similiar situation after all.

I suppose a bit fewer since unfortunately you cannot walk from Europe to America.

could be detroit for all i know.

My grandparends and older people around me. They told me about those times.

>You all have no idea about what REAL poverty is like.

If they can't fix their own nations then they don't belong anywhere else

Clearly THEY are the problem. African nations are shut because they're run by African people

Ancap dream state

Somebody post "Is better to get nuked to get nigger" ones

The one who takes is not the stupid one, but the one who gives..

They'll flee to europe as long as we let them do so. Speculating irrelevant shit like this won't change their minds or make them work for their own country. Keeping them there and halting the foreign aid will.

Incase this isnt a shill-thread, why do people act like Africa is some magical place where everything mysteriously goes to shit?
Its the people there that make it shit, and they cant run from themselves, if we take them in, our countries turn to shit too.
They need to learn to take care of themselves.

It wouldn't be that way if they didn't have 9 kids a fucking piece retard.

We fed them and clothed them and they never learned anything because they are genetically retarded and we are killing HUMANITY to try to help them.

fucking this.

FUCK you op

>1 post by this id

Enjoyed those NGO stories. Everyone ought to read. Re the belief of superstitions, magic, voodoo, whatever... watch these two videos of blacks reacting to card tricks in the US and the UK. They've been removed from Africa for generations (hundred of years in some cases), yet something in them compels them to chimp out as if the supernatural was revealed to them. Sometimes they're even fearful of the cards, hesitant to pick them up from the floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-JRCfUY91Q

youtube.com/watch?v=UR6FC-Hx_ik

At most the whites are amused by the tricks and you can see they're trying to figure it out because they understand it's sleight of hand.

>Ancap

Except you forget that most of these nigger nations are run into the ground by communists that think you can give your population endless gibmedatz

A classmate of my elder brother had a dad who went to Africa to help the poor oppressed black people, as a sort of Peace Corps volunteer or something. The first thing they did was to bring electrcity and electric lighting into every hut - laid the power lines, installed the wiresm switches, sockets and bulbs, everything. They even showed the blac how to work the switches. The niggers would happily switch on the light in the evening, be merry, and when they finally wanted to go to bed they took a stick and smashed the light bulb to pieces. There was no teaching them to use the switch instead.

that video was so painful to watch

d-d-do you have the crystal ball, man? What if Sky-daddy cancels the winter and all the time wasted on preparations and not on scratching balls?

example: all major cities in the US

Africa need to return to the colonizer era, they are incapable of ruling themselves they would be so much happier with a European goverment.

turn that frown upside down
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40816318/syrian-refugee-becomes-nhs-doctor

Africa is in its current state because of Africans you stupid fuck.
If you import them your countries will become like theirs.

They got an influx of europeans, not sub-saharan Africans. I'm not a pants on head retarded racist, but there's still a fucking difference.

> put the trash in bags

Niggers don't understand this

Worst Korea bringing the bants

I could easily find to a picture of Detroit that similar to the OP.

Form a militia, ally with other militias or assimilate them into mine. Then begin to spread our ideas to the people to rally their support behind our cause and why it's worth fighting for. Recruit them into our ranks to stamp out all militant groups who to stand in the way of our goal and conquer as much territory as possible until finally we are the only ones in control. Then we can begin to rebuild infrastructure ect...
Sounds like a long shot but I would either finish what I started or die trying.

> korea

> poorest country after korean war

> ppl literally worked themselves to death so their children can live better

> the children also work themselves to death so they can become doctors, engineers and lawyers

> 97.9% literacy. 2nd highest iq in the world

> look at africa

> wat

And they accomplished all this with electrical fans removing all the air from their rooms and suffocating them.

Because they did that to themselves.

>could be detroit for all i know.

Isn't it funny how every place on earth the blue-gummed subhuman concentrates itself turn out the same way? That is, they all turn into filthy, decrepit shitholes of squalor?

The problem is clearly not the filthy niggers themselves, no, it's obviously OUR fault as white people. Or so say the morons these days

Fix your own fucking country, I'm tired of you bringing your third world shit here.

nigga those fans are to be respected. they slice oxygen particles and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

and that is exactly what the white colonists in africa did, it's the low iq that's it. they are exactly the same in the US. we've been dragging them along for the ride for 400 years but we are evil. so sick of the shit. you have an entire continent full of countries. white countries are failing because of jew vampires and nigger/spic parasites. that's the truth. now they are trying to bring more white slaves in to carry the load. I say go to eastern europe and fight to keep it white run out every non white or you will have a detroit on your hands. and print your own money so sick of being a slave to sub human trash.

When you import the third world, you become the third world.

All Trump needs to do if gift Best Korea 10 million electric fans and it's game over.

You feel sorry for them for a little while
Then you grow up one day and realize they're just sub humans

Simple really

Looks good to me.

lol

they can pick up the trash. they can try to build a better house. they can do a lot of stuff to help themsleves out. but no they hear they get free shit in this country so go there with no intent to be any different than before.

fuck off it isnt about compassion or sympathy get the fuck out of here with your shilling

My dad is retired doctor and works for some foundation. He flies two or three time to Ivory coast where they have a hospital and try to fix injuries and teach the staff members. It seems to be next to impossible to improve something sustainably. When he asks a secretary to bring something from another room, she'll disappear for two hours. When they bring them medical books to learn, it's very likely that they'd sell them to make some money. Everything is in poor condition. Apart from that, the country is just an utter shithole. When they see some serious accidents on the street, they won't get out of the car for safety reasons.

Maybe they can try to make their place better rather than run away from their problems. We don't want them, they need to fix there shit before we sink more money into that shithole.

I'm going to walk up to the next black guy I see and pull a quarter out of his ear

Contrast their behaviour with that here

youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc

and here

youtube.com/watch?v=onoLAlHrAfY

We may have to re-stack the evolutionary order.