PIZZAGATE INFORMATION

I need some pizzagate related content.
I want stuff that will get people interested, pics from the Instagram of the scum.

I want stuff that will fucking nuke people into talking about it and looking up what it is.

Go ahead and screencap.

also ITT: Discuss pizzagate and related subjects freely

Other urls found in this thread:

jar2.com/Topics/Pedo_File.html
i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah
archive.is/JZOZs
archive.is/Ea3Nh
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/d9oq9dh/
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert
archive.is/h6Xwl
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488
archive.is/OfpTF
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU
search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49
i.sli.mg/h6EHML.jpg
archive.is/xSXjk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30428
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
sashalordpresents.com/comet/
archive.is/XVDy7
youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY?t=1m36s
vimeo.com/190144149
indiegogo.com/projects/heavy-breathing-s-release-of-airtight#/
archive.is/UQOby
imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs
i.sli.mg/MFH99K.jpg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5beuza/not_a_drill_pedo_ring_busted_right_the_fuck_open/
i.sli.mg/SjWSAu.png
sli.mg/0imhDH
sli.mg/NVNyV4
sli.mg/A45Xa5
archive.is/dFoRq
i.sli.mg/5cY380.jpg
ungift.org/docs/ungift/pdf/vf/traffickerworkshop/differentiating.pdf
archive.is/qNzrD
i.sli.mg/Rg6dO9.jpg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43904
nytimes.com/2015/02/11/us/politics/emerging-clinton-team-shows-signs-of-disquiet.html
archive.is/XWQpi
archive.is/zNfpP
archive.is/wFgnK
youtube.com/watch?v=bq6PYA7ceKk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
archive.is/gQ5WC
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Jane [email protected]&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
archive.is/GlWyl
archive.is/EgCwX
i.sli.mg/4uH0eR.png
web.archive.org/web/20040525172103/http://www.ardentalsupply.com/
linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456
i.sli.mg/5KHjDf.jpg
sli.mg/Z672Lh
i.sli.mg/SWPsrX.jpg
archive.is/Rn0NZ
archive.is/LRYGa
youtube.com/watch?v=cMhb9rHH7pk
youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
twitter.com/alextydings
archive.is/9ysRL
archive.fo/y2e56
archive.fo/lRlCH
archive.fo/Mxk2K
archive.fo/BNZRs
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25620#efmADVAEeAJCAL2AMfANj
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
archive.is/NdmLd
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case
azbroadcasters.org/wp-content/uploads/AMBERAlertpressreleaseFINAL11-15-06.pdf
archive.fo/mA7TI#selection-1075.0-1185.108
archive.fo/o/mA7TI/fightcps.com/pdf/TheCorruptBusinessOfChildProtectiveServices.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22033
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28204
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19859
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37465
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22823
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232#efmAAGAAxAVsAXh
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23757
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43058
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14358
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14344
foodnetwork.com/recipes/packages/italian-cooking-basics/50-states-50-pizzas.html
archive.is/9FN8n
archive.is/r93DT
archive.is/vSqri
archive.is/vaDfJ
archive.is/jXWrG
archive.is/0Az6u
archive.is/sSzEZ
archive.is/qPJWe
archive.is/k0YJ3
archive.is/NaP2M
archive.is/S742A
archive.is/8xQIo
archive.is/ayA91
archive.is/ZwwUn
archive.is/Pw7Fq
archive.is/S6jzu
archive.is/hPsLM
archive.is/dJoiL
i.sli.mg/Yfbgmw.png
archive.is/YJJnJ
archive.is/rwOig
archive.is/mKH6M
archive.is/5UecO
archive.is/aiiUE
i.sli.mg/vQ8ePW.png
i.sli.mg/9ASCx4.jpg
archive.is/4uB5R
archive.is/8Bq8e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can check the archives. Also /htg/ later tonight.

all you need is here buddy :

jar2.com/Topics/Pedo_File.html

Voat - Pizzagate Wiki - /HT/Generals

Eradicated

i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

Dave Flintstone describes himself as a "poobah" in multiple profiles. The term "Grand Poobah" was used recurringly on the television show The Flintstones as the name of a high-ranking elected position in a secret society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Poobah

"Cheesybay" is run by "Bif Skipman" and sells "faulty Hard drives" on eBay. All the reviews are GLOWING in ways that are bizarre given that he's self-reportedly selling "junk".

Compound in Hawaii has vats/barrels with what looks like the remain of rendering processes (dissolving tissues). The residue does not look at all similar to what would normally be associated with distilling or byproducts of a mash.

There's weak wifi signals coming from underneath the shed that indicate there's something underneath it.

"Dave Flintstone" runs a "distillery" business at that address. David Stone/Dave Flintstone is "Bif Skipman" according to the g-mail cross authentication for both gmail accounts. David Stone also has used and e-mailed the same avatar photo for other pursposes. daveflintstone.com and islanddistillers.com whois lookup lists a home address in Honolulu. An address not used on their website or associated with the processing facility.
Cont.

archive.is/JZOZs
archive.is/Ea3Nh

E-mails dug out of his gmail account reference a "Richard Windsor" Pseudonym that Lisa P. Jackson was caught using.

She works for the Clinton Foundation. The e-mail is possibly from the Music booker at Comet Ping Pong pizza.

**The pizza place owned by James Alefantis, who is the former gay boyfriend of David Brock**, the CEO of Correct The Record and the venue for dozens of events for the Hillary campaign staff.

It's also a dive that according to reviews and photo has hidden bathroom doors and creepy murals. The bathrooms in particular have murals exclusively of nude women.

We recently found the instagram account of James Alefantis. The contents of it are indescribably bizarre, and after it being trawled through for 24 hours has been set to private. A large set of archived copies can be seen here.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/d9oq9dh/

*But that's just the summary.*

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.:
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Tony Podesta, John Podesta's brother and the guy who has a "pasta" obsession according to many e-mails did a 3 to 4 month trip to Japan with Dennis Hastert where they both taught students.

> In his first year of graduate school, Hastert spent three months in Japan as part of the People to People Student Ambassador Program.[29] One of Hastert's fellow group members was Tony Podesta (then the president of the Young Democrats at University of Illinois at Chicago Circle).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert

Hastert admitted to molesting kids when he did work as a teacher.

archive.is/h6Xwl

Tony Podesta still keeps in regular contact with Hastert.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488
cont.

I looked up the property owners on Pakala through the tax assessor's office (someone's paying tax on the property). From the old wifi post, both the property with the concrete pad (577 Pakala) and the wealthy property next door with the building that off-the-book power lines go into (563 Pakala) are both owned by the same organization - B P BISHOP TRUST ESTATE - the wealthiest charity in the state worth $10B and has a 10% stake in Goldman Sachs.

In a 3 year period the estate lost an unaccounted for $241 million and operating costs increased by $19 million, maybe accounting for the underground construction. This was in the late 90s though, and the WiFi OP said he was doing construction there recently.

>...quantity of available financial information about KS/BE (the trust) is amazingly limited. Even the court-appointed master compared his attempts to get information from these trustees to trying to get it from the CIA. The usually mild mannered master was "outraged" by the trustees' "specious rationale" for not properly disclosing vital information. He called their excuses "so pathetic as to border on the ludicrous."

archive.is/OfpTF

Really recommend reading the overview of BP Bishop Trust linked in that quote, it's plagued by scandal like everything else even tangentially associated with the Clintons.

Podesta e-mails make mention of Comet Ping Pong, "family-friendly" restaurant/venue with ping-pong for kids:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU

search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

Comet Ping Pong owned by James Alefantis, once listed 49th "most influential" person in DC by GQ:

gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49

Backup: i.sli.mg/h6EHML.jpg

James Alefantis cought in love triangle with chief of Media Matters, David Brock; Allegations of blackmail and a payout amounting to $850,000. Brock and Alefantis were co-defendents in a suit filed by William Gray.

archive.is/xSXjk

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30428

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

Backup: archive.is/XVDy7

MANAGER OF COMET PING PONG PIZZA IN VIDEO PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 5TH, 2015

>"THE SECRET IS IT'S AN EMPOWERMENT, AND EMPOWERMENT BY DEFINITION IS TRUST, SO LIKE, I TRUST THAT THE RELATIONSHIP THAT I HAVE WITH THE CUSTOMERS IS THAT THEY UNDERSTAND I LOOK OUT FOR THEM, AND IN RESPONSE, THEY LOOK OUT FOR US"

youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY?t=1m36s

Video recorded during Sasha Lord's birthday party at Comet Ping Pong. Individual with the microphone wearing a wig and ski mask is Amanda Kleinman (aka Majestic ape). Words used are very strange, video was deleted within an hour of it being found on youtube and had to be archived and reuploaded.

vimeo.com/190144149

Here's Kleinman in the same outfit.

indiegogo.com/projects/heavy-breathing-s-release-of-airtight#/

Backup: archive.is/UQOby

In the party video, Amanda Kleinman references "secret pizza". This same term comes up in the description of a film about a "private island" that was produced by Jame Alefantis.

>On a whim, Eve, a young Swedish traveler, accepts an invitation from Peter to vacation on his family's *private island* off the coast of New England. As a series of unexpected delays prevent other guests from arriving, Eve discovers that she has little in common with the increasingly erratic Peter. Gradually the idyllic natural beauty of the island gives way and Eve *finds herself trapped* in a state of surreality punctuated by bizarre visions, dimensional shifting and *secret pizza*.

imdb.com/title/tt4169074/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Amanda Kleinman's band "Heavy Breathing" has a music video that references pedophilia. Most of the "Schtick" for her band is intentionally being provocative, weird, and awkward.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs

>“Get served at Comet Ping Pong, a hipster-heavy pizza parlor in the Upper Northwest with rough concrete walls, bathrooms hidden behind secret panels, and table tennis galore. Thin crust pies from the wood-burning oven are as much of an attraction as the regularly scheduled live bands.”

**DO NOT look at the following image if you want to sleep anytime soon.**

i.sli.mg/MFH99K.jpg

From

From the above, Amanda Kleinman might have some familiarity with "Eli" and may have been to the one to make his costume. Anything beyond those two things is supposition, but extremely creepy supposition.

"Besta Pizza", which is located right next to BOTH COMET PING PONG and "Buck's Fishing & Camping" (which is the the other business James Alefantis owns) is using a pedophilia symbol as their logo.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5beuza/not_a_drill_pedo_ring_busted_right_the_fuck_open/

i.sli.mg/SjWSAu.png

Digging for ownership info and have found it -
Uptown Pizza LLC. sli.mg/0imhDH

I Found it by being more (?) specific with search terms. Just uptown or pizza would not return a result sli.mg/NVNyV4

LLC Business Filing - sli.mg/A45Xa5

It's signed by Andrew Kline, and it's running on a revoked entity status.

Agent Address - 1225 19th Street N.W., Washington, DC 20036

Andrew Klines listed address leads back to a palms restaurant - WTF - Currently needs digging

Also listed on the report is the following --

Governor: Hammad, Abdel Rahman 5029 Connecticut Ave., N.W., Washington, DC 20008 Is Executing Officer?: No -
This the address of Besta Pizza.

So then I google Andrew Kline and Podesta - Bingo! Turns out Andrew Kline knows Podesta AND is a Clinton appointee and “as one of four attorneys in the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the Department of Justice, in the Civil Rights Division”

archive.is/dFoRq

Outdated resume pages list a doj.gov e-mail.

i.sli.mg/5cY380.jpg

ungift.org/docs/ungift/pdf/vf/traffickerworkshop/differentiating.pdf

He has scrubbed references to the Department of Justice from his resume likely due to the events described in this article. He was accused of intentionally withholding evidence while working as a prosecutor.

archive.is/qNzrD

He has also served as legislative advisor to the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington.

i.sli.mg/Rg6dO9.jpg

Podesta's invitation to an AFTER party at David Brock home (pic related, was attached in email)

David Brock is described as "batshit crazy" by Neera Tanden. His work history also shows temperamental behavior and volatility.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43904

NY Times article being discussed is this one.

nytimes.com/2015/02/11/us/politics/emerging-clinton-team-shows-signs-of-disquiet.html

The company that planned the event has a long roster.

archive.is/XWQpi

archive.is/zNfpP

>"Here’s a party tip: If you’re hosting an impromptu dinner and want guests to show up, have Academy Award-winner Mira Sorvino as your guest of honor.

>That’s exactly what Kimball Stroud did after Sorvino attended a briefing on child trafficking on Capitol Hill with Sens. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and John Cornyn (R-Tex.), filmmaker Libby Spears (“Playground”) and several survivors of child trafficking."

archive.is/wFgnK

"An Open Secret" documentary on Hollywood pedos revealed that several major Hollywood pedos had mansion pedophile parties called "after parties".

45:09 - Mansion talk begins
45:55 - Brock Pierce is mentioned as the ringleader of the parties

youtube.com/watch?v=bq6PYA7ceKk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce

Backup: archive.is/gQ5WC

>Pierce supports non-profit and advocacy efforts, and is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative.

Podesta e-mail with HRC pizza logo (Design provided by James Alefantis) says to donate to "PizzaPAC.com" registered to one JZ Drizin;

However, Pizza Packet is owned by "Itchie Gross"; His wife Jane Gross has comes up several times in the podesta e-mails. A few of her e-mails are referencing trips to Hawaii, based on wording at the same time as John Podesta, his brother Tony, or others linked with the DNC itself.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Jane [email protected]&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Most recent tweet is retweet from Pizza Packet, company that sells and delivers nothing but seasoning packets for pizza.

His home address is

archive.is/GlWyl

pizzapacket.com is a legit business and there products do get used by many pizza chains. HOWEVER...

Address listed for Pizza Packet on their website goes to a post office in Boca Raton, Florida (30 minutes from the Epstein mansion though). Also owns Frapes LLC

archive.is/EgCwX

Address listed for a sponsor of a Pizza Packet contest (762 Park Place, NYC, NY);

i.sli.mg/4uH0eR.png

Streetview of this address shows a business name of "AR medical & Dental Supply Corp and a website address. That domain is inactive, but was crawled by the wayback machine successfully a few times.

web.archive.org/web/20040525172103/http://www.ardentalsupply.com/

The phone number if googled indicates that the business moved to a new location, and the owner of that business probably failed to remove the awning before relocating, **so that lead is a dead end**. The ownership of the 762 park place address is currently unknown and cannot be confirmed as legitimately associated with Pizza Packet.

Richard "Itchie" Gross LinkedIn profile has picture of a commercial jet.

linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456 (Account page deleted 11-3-16)

i.sli.mg/5KHjDf.jpg

**Color scheme appears very similar to Jeffrey Epstein's personal 727.**

sli.mg/Z672Lh

Address for "Dr. Itcuie Gross, MD," who does not seem to have an NPI number, goes to 533 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY; Does not look like a doctor's office; two young children can be seen at the entrance.

i.sli.mg/SWPsrX.jpg

Twitter Account for "Pizza Packet LLC" is just coordinates in Brooklyn: 40.670534,-73.950061

Angels of Love Deals From Heaven deals with Haitian kids, based in FL; Follows Pizza Packet on Twitter

archive.is/Rn0NZ

archive.is/LRYGa

Address: 15592 NE 15th Ave, North Miami Beach FL

Google Maps indicates that it is the only house on the street with all windows barred; Does not look like a business of any sort. But some have noted that this isn't unusual for Miami. Lead is another dead end.

However from the podesta e-mails their provided home address is: 181 East 93rd St. Apt. 2A NYC, NY 10128

Pizza Packet, though a legitimate company that does deliver an actual product, doesn't seem to have a legitimate business location that can be tied to it. The owner of the company also is posing himself as a doctor in what used to be a medical supply business location, while not having any type of medical license.

this usually triggers normies

youtube.com/watch?v=cMhb9rHH7pk
youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es

Wikileaks has tons of e-mails with very bizarre wordings and coded meanings. This one is the least coded and the weirdest even in its provided context.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

Ruby, Emerson and Maeve are the children of Alexandra Tydings, the actress who played the goddess Aphrodite on Xena the Warrior Princess.

Twitter: twitter.com/alextydings

Backup: archive.is/9ysRL

She is married to Benjamin Luzatto, son of Tamara Luzzato's ex husband.

There is a blog post here discussing the birth of Meave Luzzatto:
archive.fo/y2e56

The woman who gave birth to the 3 children being discussed was Alexandra Tydings/Luzzatto. If you look closely at the image in the blog post, you notice a distinct "tribal" like tattoo on her right arm. It is literally the only picture there of her.

Viewing images of Alexandra Tydings in which you can see her right arm visibly, she has the same exact tattoo in the same exact spot:
archive.fo/lRlCH

Tamera Luzzatto is Ben's mother by law, not by blood, making her the childrens grandmother. Benjamin Almeida Luzzatto's mother is actually Anne Luzzatto, another Clinton workhorse. You can find info about her here:

archive.fo/Mxk2K

This is confirmed by the Washington Post doing a writeup on Ben's fathers death.

archive.fo/BNZRs

Laura Silsby and Charisa Coulter, women who planned to start an orphanage, New Life Children's Refuge, in the Dominican Republic; Arrested with several children in Haiti; Huma e-mailed HRC with regular updates; Silsby represented by attorney convicted of sex trafficking; Allowed to leave the country of Haiti after being arrested there for 33 counts of trafficking children.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25620#efmADVAEeAJCAL2AMfANj
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
archive.is/NdmLd
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

WikiLeaks e-mail discusses pricing of transporting children

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

Silsby-Gayler became associated with **MyStateUSA** an Idaho corporation based Meridian Idaho in 2010 [30]. **MyStateUSA** CEO, Claudia Bitner, founder of MySateUSA appointed Silsby-Gayler the CFO and corporate secretary in 2011(30). **MyStateUSA** changed its name to **AlertSense** . Von Hansen is now the CEO and owner. Hansen announced Sislby-Gayler is, as of, October 2015 the VP of Marketing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case

**What does MyStateUSA\AlertSense do?** According to their own website: "AlertSense offers a highly intuitive mass notification solution that simplifies alert creation & help mobilize and manage the emergency response teams."

They're the contractor that supplies early response cell-based equipment that a few dozen states **use for their AMBER ALERT systems** as well as hazardous weather and emergency preparedness update systems.

> The new system was developed by MyStateUSA, a company based in Boise, Idaho that is also involved in a 12-state pilot project with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to coordinate interoperability among public warning alert systems.

azbroadcasters.org/wp-content/uploads/AMBERAlertpressreleaseFINAL11-15-06.pdf

archive.fo/mA7TI#selection-1075.0-1185.108

Former Georgia State Senator, Nancy Schaefer was an outspoken opponent of Child Protective Services (CPS). Schaefer authored an investigation in which, among other findings, revealed the following:
“…the separation of families is growing as a business because local governments have grown accustomed to having taxpayer dollars to balance their ever-expanding budgets.
The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by President Bill Clinton, offered cash “bonuses” to the states for every child they adopted out of foster care. In order to receive the “adoption incentive bonuses” local child protective services need more children. They must have merchandise (children) that sell and you must have plenty of them so the buyer can choose. Some counties are known to give a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000 for a “special needs” child.
In this document, Schaefer makes it clear that organizations, such as The Second Mile, procure their underage victims by making children wards of the State. CPS has unchecked legal authority to remove children, with or without cause. Subsequently, CPS and their partners, the corrupt juvenile court judges can place these children wherever they see fit (e.g. The Franklin House, Boys Town, Elm House, The Second Mile Foundation) where unimaginable horrors take place.

**Schaefer and her husband died under very mysterious circumstances at their home in Georgia in March of 2010.**

archive.fo/o/mA7TI/fightcps.com/pdf/TheCorruptBusinessOfChildProtectiveServices.pdf

#Saved for later sorting: E-mails that involve "Parties" and "Food"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22033

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28204

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19859

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37465

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22823

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232#efmAAGAAxAVsAXh

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23757

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43058

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14358

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14344

foodnetwork.com/recipes/packages/italian-cooking-basics/50-states-50-pizzas.html

>I want stuff that will get people interested, pics from the Instagram of the scum.

Literally a Pizzagate

archive.is/9FN8n

archive.is/r93DT

archive.is/vSqri

archive.is/vaDfJ

archive.is/jXWrG

archive.is/0Az6u

archive.is/sSzEZ

archive.is/qPJWe

archive.is/k0YJ3

archive.is/NaP2M

archive.is/S742A

archive.is/8xQIo

archive.is/ayA91

archive.is/ZwwUn

archive.is/Pw7Fq

archive.is/S6jzu

archive.is/hPsLM

archive.is/dJoiL

i.sli.mg/Yfbgmw.png

archive.is/YJJnJ

archive.is/rwOig

archive.is/mKH6M

archive.is/5UecO

archive.is/aiiUE

i.sli.mg/vQ8ePW.png

i.sli.mg/9ASCx4.jpg

archive.is/4uB5R

archive.is/8Bq8e
i think thats all bros

Wat

Umm wtf is that?

is that real?

He sure is happy not that his depression led him to hang himself. He made the right call.

I'll just check that

>4 businesses raided, including 3 Pizza restaurants.
>3 Pizza parlors

Sup Forums is always right