>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-683EdGK4Ek
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059
time.is/ET
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/marco-rubio-we-need-real-tax-reform-that-empowers-families/amp/
cnbc.com/2017/08/03/main-street-out-of-time-to-prepare-for-trump-immigration-crackdown.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=-683EdGK4Ek
happening right now

AWOOOO~

Will Miller be at the rally to shut their filthy, lying globalist mouths?

RALLY DAY

SCHEDULE FOR TODAY, READ IT

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, AUGUST 3, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. Later in the morning, the President will participate in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event. In the evening, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Huntington, West Virginia. The President will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President will depart Huntington, West Virginia for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

ALL TIMES IN Eastern Time Zone (ET):
time.is/ET

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event

>3:30PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>4:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>5:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Huntington, West Virginia

>6:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Huntington, West Virginia

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Huntington, West Virginia en route to Washington, D.C.

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Hello...

What a bunch of weaklings

Are they bald-shaming or something?
What do they have against miller after whining incessently about no cameras?

Any stories of leftists getting triggered and chilling out over seeing your MAGA hat? Please share.

fuck you

i also think they'll try at least once. they can't help themselves

Goodbye

IT'S FUCKING INSANE BY THE WAY

BEST SHOW ON ALEX JONES IN YEARS

what did they mean by this?

OC'D

AWOO~!

Most of the people on that network are cucks, and they hate controversy.

A quick reminder to take the time, if you can, to report any spam you see so that it can be addressed quicker.

Lots of raiding happening lately and more reporting means less raiders and spam.

noice

I wish Milo wasn't such a fucking faggot. I like his personality but god damn can he shut the fuck up about fucking men and niggers and shit? It's fun to touch upon but he throw that shit so hard in your face.

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "mascot" "awoo" or have developed an obsession with Trump or someone Trump related. Trump has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like shareblue and CTR, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /ptg/ threads. They unironically think they caused the election of Trump via propaganda in the form of memes. We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /ptg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this board is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (muslims, jews, blacks) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with the world and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

CHANGE THE FUCKING PASTA JESUS CHRIST THIS ONE IS STALE AS FUCK

haha

>didn't freak out
>didn't start doing some IF IF IF IF IF IF business
>didn't say anything incorrect or nonfactual
>wow umm jeez better not let that guy out again Mr. President

Milo and Alex called Glenn Beck a "faggot" like 4 different times btw

this show will be trending

shalom, shalom sandnigger! you arab desert filth you

Buckle up.

MCMASTER OUT WHEN?

>Projecting this hard
>Sharing your life experiences is bad
>Implying you can impress people when your anonymous in the first place
You sound just like a feminist user
I most definitely could score with her if I wanted, but like I said that's the crux of it. I don't want to, because it's not right

Their probable plan is to have him survive it actually, because actual death would risk a drastic response. And then run a constant media blitz on how the attack has badly damaged him and he should resign.

So are we just going to have sit in the catalog all day?

upvote

can we trust mcmaster when shtf? i constantly see the alt liters whining about him but i am not convinced yet.

Memes aside, what did he actually mean by this?

Name some Dutch achievements. I smell a toothpaste covered roach.

I like how Trump is taking a 17 day vacation to play Golf.

To quote:
>"Don't take vacations. What's the point? If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job." -- Think Like A Billionaire
>-Donald Trump

To be fair though, maybe that's advice for us non-billionaire plebs. Billionaires on the other hand get to take all the vacation they want.

awoo

I wrote it today buddy
Also I mean every word.

>implying the tax reform will be passed
>implying the immigration reform will be passed
>implying the wall budget will be passed
>implying the leaks will stop
>implying Obamacare repeal will ever pass
>implying the approvals will ever rise
>implying 2018 and 2020 won't be Democrat landslides

I know peoples' opinions are mixed on Milo, but I really think he'd be great to host some conservative version of the Daily Show. It would probably be very popular and attract a young high school and college aged audience who otherwise just get shitlib brainwashing 24/7.

Hang yourself

Good shit

If people stop bumping it then it goes away. We aren't going to recycle intentional splits and spam.

McMaster Confirmed Leaker?

BAHAHAHAAAAA

What do they have on McMaster?

I hope so

don't call me BUDDY

why do you presume my male gender?!

What does this mean? Pls no hack!

Can we start RWDS now?

Nice

Either Trump goes or HR McPuppet goes.

He means War is like renovating a restaurant, and if our generals understood that we would get tired of winning.

Trump didn't make the right commands in 2001-17 when he was in charge of the US military

I tried to stay away today, but I just can't do it. Looks like the shit is hitting the fan today with Deep State in overdrive in regards to McMaster and Mueller. What have I missed?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/marco-rubio-we-need-real-tax-reform-that-empowers-families/amp/

Marco writing for Breitbart now

I don't think you truly understand just how few people have the balls to kill themselves for their beliefs user

TRUMP IS A FUCKING LOSER
GO SUCK A DICK FAGGOTS I HATE YOU ALL LOSERS AND NIGGERS

>this newsweek magazine

Fucking disgusting holy SHIT

You do know the White House is fretting it's 27 year old cooling system replaced right?

that stuff annoys the hell out of me. i like milo but that shit is plain disgusting and not funny.

Reminder: if you don't support treason, you're a shill.

WTF?! What fucking role does she have to still be allowed top-secret clearance???

NO HACKING IVAN

I open carry, I no such stories

>because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

That's only true in NYC and California. From your continued ignoring/discounting of every other state in the union, as well as disparaging the 95% normal population that isn't gay and the 97.97% normal population that knows there are 2 genders, and the big bell curve of moderates in the middle that make/break presidential elections...its obvious you have no game plan to win any voters back

>Breitbart has senators writing for it

PFFFFAAHHAHAHAHA

Why 3 Trumps?

Bolling is a fucking retard

details?

I really don't like him, but hes articulate and purple pills people, I have the same relationship with him and Shapiro, least Milo supports Trump and wants the borders closed

Not even ugly faces or screeching in your face?

lol

What in the world?

I hope he goofs on CIA nigger's lame ass attempt to btfo /ourJew/

Infowars stream

Watching Mitch McConnell just pushing all of these nominations right now on C-SPAN.

here we go

Climate Change is a chinese hoax.

What Trump needs is a Southern White House or something to work from. Otherwise he wouldn't be forced to vacation for 17 days like this. Sad.

>alt lite
Return to TRS

The god head. The farher, the son, and the spirit.

very few, which is why they brainwash and blackmail their patsies

That's one cute Marlon Slugdo

Trump Rally?

wtf i love unskilled non-english speaking immigrants now

i've had people try to start shit with me because of my "Drain the Swamp" stickers

never had a problem face to face, most people don't want to confront face to face in my experience. i'm not big or intimidating either. i just don't give a fuck

That is blasphemy.

He meant what Podesta wants to say
>"Warmongering russian spy"
but he also meant what David Brock wants to say
>"Didn't do enough"
then he also meant what Hillary wanted to say
>"Look at the fake news goyim keep me out of prison"
Then he forgot all that and said what Pelosi wanted to say
>"Bush didn't win in Afghanistan he made muslimophobia worse"

AY YO

Never liked Bolling, he always seemed like he "acted" like a Trump supporter but didn't necessarily mean it. He didn't like seeing Miller BTFO a member of the press to such an embarrassing extent.

> B-but without out slaves cotton will just sit there, unpicked

Give 'em hell ICE!

[1] cnbc.com/2017/08/03/main-street-out-of-time-to-prepare-for-trump-immigration-crackdown.html

HAHAHAHAHAAA

NICE ALLIES YOU HAVE THERE, DRUMPF

jesus. this timeline

Dirty looks but the average libtard is way to beta to start shit here in Colorado. Maybe if I venture to the barrio's of Denver and Pueblo it'd be a different

>TRUMP SURROUNDING HIMSELF WITH GENERALS SO HE CAN GO TO WAR WITH (((THEM)))
REVERSE CAESAR THESE MOTHERFUCKERS

i just mean the cernobitch types. idk what else to call them.

>that picture of susan rice

why would they put a picture of her looking like she's taking the biggest shit of her life?