Is vikings cucked or redpilled?

Thinking of watching it but I want to know if it's Sup Forums approved.
I see they have the whole warrior woman shit (ruins immersion because in a real battle women would die immediately, would also ruin male social dynamic)
Also they slaughter white, christian monks mercilessly but magically summon mercy when going into a mosque
I've heard bad and good, is it redpilled or cucked?

fuck off

Why do you think I'm a communist
lol

I quit watching after that guy got blood eagled in the second season, just for standing up against being cheated and being treated like shit by Ragnar and the king.

the last season is absolute fucking cancer

I look just like Ragnar. Got so much pussy because of this. Thanks, man! (last season was cuck-city)

starts of good gets cucked hard in the last two seasons

>turn ragnar's speech into hollywood jew garbage instead of using the actual speech since americans are too dumb to know what disir are etc.

yeah nah into thet rash

Completely cucked and absolutely retarded, but it's a decent time waster

Jews made it, so what do you think?
It's a moronic "american" tv show with absolutely no basis in history at all. As usual they just take some actual historical names and toss them around in some made up fairytale, even mixing in offspring (Gange Rolf/Rollo) with his ancestors.

It's shit

Much better in the first seasons, then worse as it goes on. After Ragnar dies it's just average, or worse. Alfred is the only hope for the show now.

As for the warrior womyn shit, it's definitely way too prevalent. That being said, almost every single warrior womyn gets routinely btfo, except for Lagertha who has max plot armor.

This.
Beginning is awesome but it's getting worse.

>mfw in the show Medieval Spain is depicted as a Muslim utopia full of niggers, 100% accurate.

Spaniards BTFO

It's a terrible show, but at least it portrays viking raids accurately. Brutal and niggerish. Glad we moved on from these subhuman ways.

What it feels like when my wife drives.webm

>I see they have the whole warrior woman shit

Because its correct, shield maidens were on of the meanest mofos around, in fact Aslaug (Kraka) was leading viking army a lot of times when Ragnar wasn't around. Women did a lot of shit back in the viking age, it was actually proven that viking women looked more masculine then men, that's why a lot of archeologists had a hard time figuring out if the skeleton was a male or a female. That's why a lot of Danish women look masculine.

>but magically summon mercy when going into a mosque

Because a Christian will never out devout a muslim. The whole point of that scene was to show how people stayed loyal to the gods even in the darkest times, the point was to return Floki back to religion.

Wardruna that makes the music goes out in a forest in Norway and drums on different types of tree for sounds
Bjork is his favorite kind, and he also has made his own viking instruments from scratch.
That Vikings pays for his autism is amazing.

You guys also might like The last Kingdom.

And lastly, if you take Vikings as historically accurate and not just entertainment you're retarded.

Dont watch the american version. It has no tiddies

>I see they have the whole warrior woman shit
Not historically accurate, shows worst quality by far.
>Also they slaughter white, christian monks mercilessly
Historically accurate and though if glorifies it in one way it makes them look savage in another.
> magically summon mercy when going into a mosque
Only one Character does really, lots of Muslims die in that episode.
>I've heard bad and good, is it redpilled or cucked?
Cuckpilled, it has it's moments but it's one of the few 'guy' shows on TV. Pic related is a much better show, still has some strong women but the feminine ones get more attention.

Nah,only red pill thing is from Ancient Rome/Greece.

This whole time since the fall of Rome it was about tricking the barbarian into not being such a violent uncontrollable piece of wild shit.

It's good entertainment shit with the odd sprinkling of historical facts such as places, events, people etc.

It's by no means an accurate timeline or 100% fact, but if you know the histories of the events you can pick the connections up.

>shield maidens were on of the meanest mofos around
Shield Maidens were a myth based upon the fact that they found women in a warriors grave who were the wives of the warriors that were buried.
>Aslaug (Kraka) was leading viking army a lot of times when Ragnar wasn't around
Ragnar Lothbrok hasn't been confirmed to ever exist, he's a legendary figure but not a historical one.
Same goes for his wife.

Agreed, and Uthred is a D R E A M

Pic very much related

Extremely bluepilled and very very historically wrong in so many ways it's painful. It's practically a fan fiction.

>much better show
>wardrobe department literally has no fucking idea what they're doing

>nordcucks
kek

>that raiding ep in which floki defended muslims

Is he the genetic reason sweden is so cucked now?

Complete pseudo-historical bullcrap.

Not all of it was good and degeneracy was their demise.

This.
Do you have anymore middle ages/ancient shows?

I've watched HBO Rome - epic acting, historical accuracy

Spartacus - fun to watch, had cute guy characters

Any more?

And your demise will be not caring for race and only about "muh jebus".

This. I quit before last season. It was all about tiny chicks kicking giant nords in battle. GTFO

>Is vikings cucked
>Shield Maidens
It's shit.

People said it was cucked because it showed moors in Spain and floki was into Muslim stuff

But that isn't inaccurate, Vikings settled in North Africa and Spain and some probably became Muslims

Also it shows them raping all the Muslim women and killing all the Muslim men which they didn't do to the Christians

What is cucked is that it has le stronk woman leader which is absolutely stupid. Same dumb shit game of thrones is pulling

Game of thrones is especially maddening though because they already had well written strong female characters and they decided to add a fuck ton of poorly written stronk woman characters

This is one of the worst characters I've ever seen in a tv show. Everything he says and does makes me cringe.