Can the pedos in our government/hollywood/corporations/etc. actually be stopped?

Can the pedos in our government/hollywood/corporations/etc. actually be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g
veilofreality.com/2014/02/07/marianne-williamson-and-the-elephant-in-the-living-room/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
youtube.com/watch?v=OPpmmSgKxkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, they will die but the tradition will most likely endure

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g

Nope, thats why its called Deep State

Psychopaths in Power – The Elephant in the Living Room

veilofreality.com/2014/02/07/marianne-williamson-and-the-elephant-in-the-living-room/

Sure, but not by the government.

once mass awareness is achieved people will just do their own thing. they can keep their positions and wealth, won't do them much good since most people will just ignore their orders as evil and therefore invalid.

which is why they are going to kill us all first, soon, we are all going to die

probably not

im worried this might actually happen.
the child sacrifice goes back to babylonian times. that's how long these fucking people have been around. when i realize this, it makes me very sad, especially the post-ww2 era. that was truly (((their))) final victory.

They will get off on a technicality. You say pedophile and you may be true but laws in different places arr....different. as long as tbey didnt diddle kids in the us or place where kaws are in place they cant be arrested

>that's how long these fucking people have been around

it's their religious philosophy, solomonism, christianity, communism etc

i don't think any of us have the slightest idea how we are to solve this problem. very depressing

No. Pedophilia is incurable. The human sacrifice and illegal organ harvesting and murders could be curtailed but there are those addicted to the adrenals and body fluids which they also get from aborted babies through Planned Parenthood. There will always be Satanic evil amongst us-shocking is that thee people rise to the highest levels of power worldwide.

With people like McMaster, never.

No because that's how they're handled, nice and cheap.

>Educational sistem
>sistem
With such barbaric spelling no wonder you're at the bottom, plebbo.

We're moving towards pedophilia becoming socially acceptable. Thats no coincidence with regards to OP.
We will all just keep living in this panopticon while our children are fiddled with by people who have more money or power than we can ever imagine.

no ,its part of trillion dollar global dark economy which includes human/organ/drug traficking thus can not be touched by local castrated governments .

Wanna fuck with deep state ?your economy will crash the next day goy .

why is it that normies are incapable of even imagining evil in power? it's like they think evil can only rise as high as mob boss or gang leader or african dictator. evil people in government or corporation is literally beyond their imaginations.

of course there are evil people in power. duh, they love power. but normies can't imagine that, it's too big, it's too much. they only understand greed or petty low level evils. top evil is beyond their knowledge, very strange.

i guess they just think it's too fantastical that evil could achieve high power? they think that only happens in lord of the rings or star wars or during world war 2?

normies boggle the mind. we have got to get the fluoride out of the water, that's probably a large part of why they're so retarded.

but no, for fluoride to be bad for you would require the people in power to be evil and not even just greedy, but pure evil. and that only happens in movies or something in their minds.

so naive. how does one even get through to them?

KEK WILLS IT

only if we stop relying on the courts.... we just need to snap as a country and start killing all these sick fucks.... vigilantism is the only way

Yes. Because its illegal. The question is will the people we elected ever actually do anything.

No. This government is compromised and needs to be purged.

Sure was nice of podesta to comission this piece for his son

This shit makes me want to move to a farm in the mountains

Yes

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

have you read my book?

I recognize that link

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically

has pizza and a baphomet image in it did you see them?

Kek came from world of warcraft wtf are you even smoking

stfu dumb ass if you believe that you need to fucking this thread now you don't belong here or have any idea wtf is going on

>have you read my book?
I read all your books, then I real all your source material

these psycopaths planned 9/11 in 1968. You think even if that were true, which I have heard 10 different stories about where it originated, you think all of this is a coincidence? It's not. Don't argue just learn something here and now

What did you think? Easy to follow I make the all the dots connect in a way so normies cna understand?

Yes. Pray, and figure out ways you can expose it in your area.

Just stop making babies. That's Europeans are doing.

They can and they will. I only hope it doesn't wait till they are too old to see justice.

No. President Trump(Jeff Epstein's buddy), Labor secretary Acosta(The prosecutor that gave Epstein a sweet plea deal), and Treasury Secretary Mnuchin(pedowood producer) will not be stopped

The weapons of Mind Kontrol Kulture wouldn't need to employed against us perpetually if we didn't have power that needed to be suppressed perpetually

Yes if we work together and use the power of our collective will and intent to make it stop.

Exactly.

Overwhelm them by booby- trapping them with Exploding Children

I have written a book about all of this and signed a publishing deal. I have a plan to stop these people and if I had support could destroy them all. I am a computer scientist and well educated on psychology and the occult so I am able to think many steps in advance and how to snap people out their sleepwalking conditiong.

Let's hope not.

I have a multi tier attack strategy and counter ops. If I had an economic base I could build a counter op team for a bout 10 grand and even have it making a profit to fund itself. The problem is getting an audience of any size to listen or understand the true threat. I am hoping when my book comes out I will be able to do speaking engagements with credibility and start a charity or w/e to get this going ASAP

I will ring your neck with my bare hands motherfucker. The day of the rope is coming. Pedos will hang from piano wire while being castrated

How could I get a copy? I've studied much of the same. This is one of the many issues affecting our collective consciousness and I'm working to visualize a world without it.

if you want to email me at [email protected] with a unique code then post it here so I know its you I will send you a copy of the manuscipt

sorry bodhi.mantra98@gmail.,com

Yes, when Public will start lynching them and Cops will see that it is the truth and will look the other way to vigilante crimes.

No, too powerful people involved. Mafia and secret services control the government by filming them.

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Watch all 3 parts if you want a chance at justice

Yes & the Power Structures themselves need a clean out Pedophiles.

1) Kill them.(Good always gets "cucked" by Justice when it comes to this part)

[KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc. Research)

2) Stopping the Trafficking Networks:

[/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

3) Be aware of this going on & spread the Information:

I'm not advocating a violent or vigilante approach. I dont see how that can genuinely work from a strategic perspective. Good luck with the book. We absolutely share the same ideals for a world without this abuse.

haha ok.

Lol shills are still fighting a figment of our imagination. What a time to be alive.

Interesting story real quick. There is flat earth video on youtube I commented on debunking flat earth as an Illuminati psyop to discredit truthers. Pic related responds. I forget word for word what I responded something stfu faggot you are an Illuminti shill. I go to his channel and there are vids of some kid doing bs a kidk to young to post his comments. I tell him that if the schools taught this falt earth bs the normies would be alerted instantly to what they are doing and its a nice 33 he has in his avatar I am an expert int he occult and know more then even he does and that Illuminati have been planning flat earth psyop for decades the JIDF or shareblue needs to train them better I expose them all day on social media. I tell we are all around them every day and to tell Alefantis in particular we will be seeing them soon and Ya think ya hot shit doncha? His account is deleted 5 mins later lolz

You have no idea what is going on this world friendo calling me a shill you may think you are red pilled but you are only level one there multiple tiers to this shit you can call me Morpheus I am at the top.

They quite literally shut it down

Reminder that anyone trying to discourage the practice of appealing to Kek is attempting to subvert this board, especially if their main appeal is that it is a Jewish trick

fuck off kike

Says the schitzo who literally claims kikes pushed the Kek meme on WoW as a psyop to somehow make its way to Sup Forums and become such a strong symbol that even the most corrupt Presidential candidate on record put out entire articles and speeches to smear it Neck yourself shlohmo

hahah you are so level blue pilled I won't bother with you, you don't even see a glitch in the matrix yet

No.

>see catholic church

youtube.com/watch?v=OPpmmSgKxkA