Time

What does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
time.com/4877364/trump-boy-scouts-jamboree-toxic-masculinity/
archive.is/JlNBQ
salon.com/2017/08/01/patriarchy-and-toxic-masculinity-are-dominating-america-under-trump_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>masculinity
>toxic

Jews want young boys to become feminized nu male pussies indoctrinated by feminism Having a masculine role model like Trump in the public eye hinders that.

That's why Clint Eastwood John Wayne James Dean type actors aren't pushed as celebrity icons but Justin Bieber and gay wiggers.

Why do i always see "What does this mean" posts, when it's literally the most obvious thing what it means? dumb fucking cucked canadian

go see some back on reddit please

The goyim are resisting our hormones and propaganda

dont drink the tap water people.

We just keep them feminine and broken!

(((Toxic masculinity)))

That it's time to start killing commie propagandists

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

/thread

Gender stereotypes are the left's kryponite...

This can't be real.

Link?

bottled water is just as bad

>POTUS spreading anything without the help of the MSM
Does not compute

The left doesn't like masculinity because their entire platform is centered on the emotional manipulation of women and by extension their beta orbiters.

It means they want men of the future to be weak and vulnerable.

Archive time
archive.is/JlNBQ

Its real

Hell, google "trump toxic masculinity" and there's more

salon.com/2017/08/01/patriarchy-and-toxic-masculinity-are-dominating-america-under-trump_partner/

>he doesn't drink quadruple filtered rain/(private)well water
Good luck with all that estrogen and tumors.

>It's real

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Can't make this shit up.

Trump should do more rallies for males and females aged 12-18

This means that western men aren't allowed to be manly. Your boys will all be pissing while sitting and your wives cuck you with BBC while you jerk off in the closet.

Crappy journalism.
The only toxic thing is feminism.

Only if you get it in plastic bottles, which leach chemicals and estrogens. Glass bottled mountain spring water is the ultimate redpill.

Trump isn't even that masculine which is what makes this all the more disturbing. Trump is actually pretty feminine and a little child-like. He's no where near the hyper high testosterone monster the left tries to paint him as. To think they want future generations to be LESS masculine than Trump is terrifying. Trump is about the bare minimum of masculinity quite frankly. Any less than Trump, you're well on your way to being that skinny fucking lefty creature everyone posts with no muscle definition.

Fpbp

Also makes us easier to conquer by the Brown and Muslim hordes

how do we shut down time magazine and why are jews not called out for taking over media?

this shit is ridiculous. We must destroy the jewish identity and that is a good thing.

>Your boys will all be pissing while sitting
Do you shit while standing up?

Trump is 71. We'll all be glad if we're half as masculine as him at that age.

it means that (((they))) want men to be as feminine as possible so that there will be no resistance to (((their))) agenda of killing off whites.

they want MORE traps and trannies and basement dwelling sissy boys

Thinking about it more. If Trump is toxic masculinity what is acceptable masculinity? For that matter is there such thing as toxic femininity and acceptable femininity?

>shitty tumblr buzzwords are now mainstream political discourse
we're losing lads

>it's literally the most obvious thing what it means?
what does he mean by this

There isn't an acceptable masculinity for them. It's just a never-ending game to create weak men and cucks

literally mindrape of a nation

Newfag, get the fuck outta here

best sentence i've read all day user
>pic_related, the toxic avenger

>boy scouts of america
>too much masculinity
>in the boy scouts
>too much
>masculinity

trying to mindrape men into a grave

It means he has the problematic character flaws of actually getting the shit done that he says he will and not allowing people to use him and this country as a God damn doormat.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Preach it!

This.

A Trump Youth if you will.

So do they ever complain about the toxic masculinity in rap music or are blacks AOK to be masculine? Makes one ponder

Sexist much?

newfag

But a real answer: it's mocking the buzzfeed/twitter/goybook insinuatig titles when lefties post some bullshit and then say "wow what could they mean by x" but implying it's something racist/sexist/islamophobic/transphobic/bigoted/problematic whatever

It's become part of Sup Forums lexicon like "what do" or "turn 360 and walk away" or "like pottery"

>Gender stereotypes are the left's kryponite
inb4 college campuses campuses begin seeing posters which read:
>white male CIS-gendered safe area
>no dogs, no muslims, no jews or land whales in this area please
>high iq white-male testing area-please be quiet
>Is purple or green hair dye making you stupid?
b creative. go forth my anons and trigger!

It actually stems from Sup Forums, posting quotes (real or fake) from movies and asking what they mean, as if to imply that really straighforward statements are actually 2deep4u and have many layers of meaning.

"like pottery" also stems from Sup Forums, vis a vis george lucas and star wars prequals behind-the-scenes footage.

I know where like poetry comes from, I wasn't saying that's a pol thing just an example of Sup Forums meme phrasing

you win +1 internet user

TODAY WE'RE HEADED TO GAS TOWN

How is the left so broken by trump...

He was one of them until like 15 years ago

>b creative

- is toxic masculinity in rap music causing high crime?
- stop racism. get your wife blakk'd
- stop high-iq asian discrimination
- are easy-bake ovens anti-semitic?
- counter-semitic area. no jews here plizz

>saved
kek

she needs to be blacked.

n-noooo

Trump will turn our youth into RWDS's
I will vote for him in 2020

>checked
>mfw this guy thinks a withered female comedienne from L.A. hasn't been blacked

There is none. Not too long ago one of these people labeled D&D as toxically masculine. D&D. Nerds at home making up stories is toxically masculine. This is insane.

>what is acceptable masculinity?
the trace amounts of residual testosterone the body still makes even after the testes have been castrated.

Whatever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong silent type?

This. They want a weak and servile population to subjugate. They are long overdue for another holocaust imo

[heavy breathing]

It's too late, boys aged 12-20 are almost exclusively anti-feminist, anti-lgbt, anti-immigrant and pro-trump.

I know a humble waterfilter salesman who can solve your problems.

our future men are all spineless cowards and its beautiful

>we must

These faggot coward collectivist dictating what needs to be done. Dumb cunts had control of the culture for the last 20 years, they did nothing good in that time period, time to give someone else a try.

why the fuck don't they look into Podesta infecting boys with his toxic masculinity?

Fucking true

>> tfw democrats all raise their kids to be faggots who never produce children and they die off permanently leaving socially conservative kneegrows running the party of no

That's literally true. IIRC white liberals/atheists/etc have a birth rate that's ~1.0. Meanwhile, white conservatives/christians/etc have a birth rate that's at least 2.1 or higher, and is sustainable.

they're killing themselves off.

It's time to stop

what do people mean by toxic masculinity i've only heard total bluepills say such things in college.

He ignores their feelings and focuses on actual reality. That is his sin.

>What does this mean?
Admission by the left that they are all beta-males and are trying to stop future Alphas from cucking them.

"Toxic Masculinity" = Alpha Male.

>we must prevent boys from being masculine
and you say they're not literally dumping estrogen into our water

It’s worse, our local Safeway leave pallets of bottled water put on sun for weeks on end out front of store leeching chemicals into the water.

b-b-but MTV hairman told me there's no such thing as alpha males!

Goblin!

He's no John Wayne, but I wouldn't call him effeminate, especially by modern standards. Nigel said he was like a silverback gorilla prowling around during the debates with Hillary, and I thought that was spot on.

Shitting while standing up is the final redpill.

I can't think of a single Jewish guy I have ever met who could be described as a "man's man".
Lots of nebbish Woody Allen types, plenty of effete brainiacs, almost no athletes or jocks.

I hate the overuse of "we", it's a terrible giveaway for leftist thought. As in "we're all living longer these days". That's a comfort to my cousin who died at 20. Do these people even think about what they're saying?

Whereas toxic femininity is all around us, just look on Tinder.

>feminists
>want to eliminate masculinity in men
>simultaneously want women to become more masculine by taking on male traits

Rly makes you think

You have to go way back, like pic related. There are a few muscle Maries like Shapiro, but the only actual tough Jews nowadays are in Israel.

Masculinity is toxic.
Just look at how fucked up the world is thanks to men

unironically masculinity can be toxic

male friends being afraid to hug each other and show they care about each other because it's "gay" is honestly so retarded and stupid