>go on erasmus in Poland
>get called racial slurs because your group "looks dark and foreign"
>polish afghan war veteran mistakes you for a muslim
>get manhandled by alpha military polack
>run like a bitch and cry racism
>more poles harass you
>polish goverment assigns bodyguards for protection who follow you everywhere
>stay in Poland because anything is better than Portugal

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skirmish_at_Bender
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-fresh-look-at-global-genetic-diversity.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they really belong in Europe?

1 DROP RULE

>The Portuguese seem to be racially distinguished from the more homogeneous Mediterranean Spaniards by a heavier strain of that Negro blood which is recognizable, too, in Spain.11 Is this Negro strain to be referred only in greater part to a mixture brought about in the Portuguese African colonies; and have we to do here also with a Negro palaeolithic remnant driven into the extreme south-west? In any case the importation of black slaves into Portugal was formerly very heavy, and the Moorish dominion brought into Portugal, as it did into Spain, much 'African' blood, mainly of the Oriental, Hither Asiatic, and Negro races.

>11 This strain is so strong in Portugal that the natives of East Africa look on the Portuguese almost as belonging to themselves, and respect them much less than other Europeans. If the Swahili, for instance, wish to designate the whole of the European nations, they say 'the Europeans and the Portuguese.'

Portugal utterly and thoroughly BTFO. How will they ever recover?

no wonder brazil is so bad when we got colonized by the literal scum of europe

The average brazilian isn't that BLACKED, what makes your country so backwards is having so much portuguese blood.
If you had been colonized by germans Brazil would be even more advanced than Portugal lol.

this could be like a test for whiteness, if you go to poland and you don't get beaten up, you're good

Delete this, my boyfriend is Portuguese and he's white!

All debunked yesterday

and yesterday, and yesterday, the guy was not even native portuguese. Always the same shitskinss(hide flag) doing this threats, your pain is laughable..

Even the majority of your pictures are or fake, or disonest, some are just ridiculous lies, but It's a nice D&C.

Just don´t answer portuguese bro's, report and sage.

I don't understand your angle here, pal. You're most likely that butthurt antifa cuck or a huezilian, show us your geo. Anyway that story is a bunch of shit, it was a negro.

Did you know the portuguese sent their worst to settle here? Thieves, murderers, rapists. The scum of the scum.

that male body height map is utter bullshit, take a look at
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Balkan/Dinaroid master race all over 180cm

If you were in South Africa before 94 you wouldn't be classified as white. Portuguese people weren't considered white by the Apartheid government

>measures taken in belgrade sports university
into the trash it goes

Like a worse version of Australia.

Incredible how you move inside your own lies....
2/3 of that pictures are not native portuguese, but gypsies and other dont even live here, it was like you go search for the image of the "french team " of foot and put there aclling them french.... the graphs part of them are just fake, paint stuff... other's don´t show nothing, some caucasoid ancient marker's, of neolithic NA, residual....

Portuguese people genetically cluster with other western europeans, and not with arabs or moors or africans you alien, we cluster with spaniards, french, north italians, germans, english and so on......

do you understand that if that was truth this would never happen shill? see pic

"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity."

(Comas et al. 2000)

I bet we are more whiter than you will ever be bongaboinga

why does the slavic one look like a hohol? who the fuck made that pic?

That, what you call autosomal, you disonest shill, the source is here,

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

and portuguese genetically cluster the same as spaniards, specilly western spaniards, galicians and castilla leon, perfectlly europid and caucasoid stock

bump

You're kind of right but a proper genetic map would include also asians and africans and then zooming in you'd see the real differences between european populations.
That one you posted is based only on caucasoid components. Chuvash for example are 20% asian and they should be much further away from mainstream europeans. Same can be said about iberians, even only 2-3% african DNA would pull them away from other europeans, which doesn't show here.

The truth is worse than that pic, allow me:
>Average income 15.000 - 25.000
no, the average is probably 5.000 to 10.000 allot poorer
>IQ Average 94
This is the only one I have a problem, no saying is wrong, just I don't know how they got that number since there is no IQ test in portugal ever and no one ever did one
>1.72 height
You think that short? average woman is probably 1.55 literally hobbits
>lazy and unproductive
more like I don't mind working for 12 hours for 15€ a day
>welfare
I honestly don't know about this one
>shitskins
all look like average porrtuguese but next time use famous people from portugal Like Ronaldo, Mourinho, Durão Barroso or our current prime minister.

Sound like a dream cone true..
Based poles

t. immigrant in Portugal
I was gonna say that you should know that your prime minister is a poo, but then I checked it and he is only 1/4 poo, 1/8 french and 5/8 portuguese. He looks full indian though.

>shameless copy pasta
>OPs nation didnt even had an empire

Here you have it.portuguese genetically fall with other europeans... and chuvash are bit separated.
2-3-6% caucasoid north-african would change much, like the west-asian also caucasoid that central europeans score.

And still we are one of the countries with best quality of life, and still, we score very high in almost all stats, and still.

*wouldn't change much

How comes many White South Africans are part Portuguese then and paternally? They sure loved fucking all the black and blonde women :^)

cringe

what are the x and y axis? genuinely curious

It's FST (genetic proximity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index

For example, portuguese people,genetically the most closest populations to us are these, (see picture)

Lies lies lies
Reeeeeeeee reeeeeeeee fucking
Reeee
Reeeeeeeee
Reeeeeeeee

This is meme roach thread... fuck off OP
fake news

LOL what bait roach thread I am more Aryan than most of Sup Forums and than you.
what you show is totally bait indeed we have some racemixed from the 90s and 80s degenerates
most of population is still white with heavy aryan traces. fuck off

In this one you posted you can see chuvash going in the direction of asians but still there are no africans so you can't see the effect it has on iberians.
Pic related is all I could find. There is no differentiation of ethnicities but you can see a cluster of europeans a bit closer to africans and overlapping with near easterns, they're portuguese, spaniards and sicilians. This happens because these populations have negro blood, very low around 2-3% but enough to separate them from other europeans.
The ideal would be a map where you can zoom in and see all ethnicities labelled but I couldn't find any.

>this could be like a test for whiteness, if you go to poland and you don't get beaten up, you're good
fucking lel

t. Alberto Barbosa, exchange student in London.

Why are Ashkenazi and Sefardi jews so close to South Italians?

Kinda explains the maffia, the corruption and the trickery though

My father is Portuguese. My skin is also white.

>Skin

who gives a shit about your skin, you are probably a sunless NEET anyways.

The way the categorize if someone is white is through their nipple colour, body hair colour (if your pubic hair is black, bad news), eye colour and skull shape.

Well I'm not. I go outside for hours every day. Nice assumption.

My nipples are pink, body hair is quite dark brown, eye colour is blue, and my skull shape is normal in southern England. Does this answer you?

K A R M A
A
R
M
A

Do you know where Greece is located right? It doesn't take a genious to guess they have received numerous waves of immigrants from the near east since ancient times. Also it is well know that greeks colonized and settled southern Italy and Sicily. And in the middle ages slavs move and settle in Greece, making them closer to mainstream europeans (from a genetic point of view) while southern italians remain a euro-sandnigger hybrid, exactly what ashkenazi and sephardi jews are.

The thing about portuguese height is true. I saw a bunch of Portuguese military in Afghan and they were all manlets that were trying to pick on some Dutch lanklet.

Lanklets are worse lmao

>slavs move and settle in Greece
Which were mass slaughtered by Byzantines and the former places in Greece were repopulated by Southern Italians, no joke

Nah man that big Dutch guy was chill even though every night at the bar some 5'2 poortuguese maniac was trying to fight him.

No. Lanklets are massive freaks and cannot fight at all. Height doesn't matter if you're confident and not autistic, like how shorter Spanish men and even shorter Turkish men and even shorter than Arabic men get a lot of tall Germanic women.

yeh but the poortuguese were always trying to fight him while screaming allahu ackbar

But is it their fault? Somehow I doubt the Scandinavian countries whom had a much smaller population and less development could have withstood an Ottoman invasion or all of North Africa.

no they werent, stop lying. Muslims are absolutely non existent in Portugal.

Only protestants are white.

The Scandinavian countries invaded muslim Iberia lad
>Ottomans
Gustavus Adolphus and Charles XII btfo all their neighbours repeatedly. It's safe to assume they would have btfo the ottomans if they were closer

Yeah, I'm just memeing now. Portuguese military have a problem though.

You're mixed not pure negroed then.

Most of Portugal except the extreme south is white European. I don't know what your retarded larping redneck KKK things, nor do I care.
A problem? Like what? If it's about the strength, Portugal is a country of just 10 million people.

>Like what?
all their soldiers are rabid manlets that cant take a drink and attack peaceful dutchmen

This. I'm 6'3 and my 5'10th brother knocked me out the other day.

You are underestimating the power of the Ottoman empire back in its height. I can assure you if the Ottoman navy invaded Iceland they would have fallen. There is also the problem of military equipment (Ottoman ships and canons were very advanced) and population even if all Scandinavian countries combined their forces the Ottoman army would outnumber them 10 to 1.

In those maps Portugal and Poland look rather similar. Maybe the height is the only difference.

Also the few confronations between Scandanavian and Ottoman forces lead to Scandavanian defeat and humiliation (Swedish king was arrested)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skirmish_at_Bender

>Portugal is a country of just 10 million people
No wonder when 1/4 of the people born in Portugal lives abroad, you're part of the problem. Go back.

Height and 50 years of communism.

I'll go back when I want to, Brazilian subhuman.
They just know how to banter.

Lel nigger import killed them. Literally, liberalism fucked up their genes as now most of Western Eu's.

Fucking SAD if you ask me.

Kek. I'm Spaniard and I'm going on erasmus to Poland in September. I only expect to fuck Polish bitches.

>Brazilian subhuman
Implying...
If anything you're subhuman according to OP's infographics. Your photo is probably in here .

Anything south of 45°N parallel in Europe shouldn't even be considered white, let alone european.

So you draw the line just below you. Some won't consider frogs white.

I don't consider southern French as white.

You would not spot difference between north and south Portuguese. By racee both are white.

Show us your flag then.
Incredible the inferiority complex of you mud's tryng to push us to your mud favela.

We will keep have a great quality of life, a great history, a white euro identity, an amazing culture and archi....

You're projecting your own insecurities on me, just stop.

That picture LMAO the level of insanity and patological beh.
let me pick an image of the english football squad a claim they are native english. I would say 65% of those people were not even born here, the rest are gypsiees, 5% are ethnic pt more tanned.

Go to bed Varg

i'm not the one hiding my flag and larping lies, your inferiority complex is pathetic.
But thank you at least we regain again our ethnic white counsciess

>t. Marcel Bougnol

>Someone took the time to make this collage and not wonder if he had autism

You're not white.

>Negro blood
Doesn't understand there is a difference between northern african and sub-saharan africans

Explain us why ALL portuguese tested score like near 100% europe in dna 23 &me test.

magic for sure
rotfl

My flag doesn't change the fact that you're shit tier. and
prove it.

It was all debunked point by point here mudshit:

try again

Northern africans are sandniggers who have sub-saharan admixture, so having north africam ancestry means you're part nigger too.

23andme subdivisions are a meme because it is based on modern populations. They could take a mulatto, label his genetics european and any mulatto tested would score european. The iberian, italian and finnish categories in 23andme include non-european genes.
Now you explain to me why southern europeans deviate from the core of Europe in genetic tests. Maybe because they are mixed with shitskins?

Nothing was debunked, I already explained you why a pca with only europeans isn't accurate.

Name of this study?

Took it from here: eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-fresh-look-at-global-genetic-diversity.html?m=1

>They could take a mulatto, label his genetics european and any mulatto tested would score european.

Wrong third worlder, cause the mullato would not fall into the europid genetic cluster like iberians fall... and he would not for sure be near to any european, than to a sub-saharan or a northafrican.

like portuguese people are:
we are even closer to a guy from iceland than to a morrocan. lmao

>The iberian, italian and finnish categories in 23andme include non-european genes.

Dumb fuck, in deep anlysies, from pre history even irish score west asian, all europe score's some non dominant euro dust.

I'm going to repeat it because with your 94 iq (assuming you're average for Portugal) it's hard to comprehend. 23andme is a company founded with the objective of manking money from new worlders who want to brag about muh ancestry, they label people to be representative of their region, not their genetics. So they simply took a bunch of spaniards and portuguese, made and average and labelled it iberian, that average scored 100% iberian, but it also includes ancestry from the middle east, north Africa and sub-saharan Africa.

And you seem to be in denial but only portuguese, spaniards and sicilians score nigger in deep analysis.

This bread again? Nice pasta you shill fuck.
You don't even change your fag flag.
Saged.
PS: the dude who got harassed was a black skinned man.

You have a profound self hatred and hate to be reminded that you have nigger blood so I'm going to give you another example you won't be able to deny.
23andme's "North African" category is based on the people of north Africa so if one of them tests himself he will score 100% of it, but actually ALL north africans are part nigger (20% on average) but it doesn't show because it is hidden in the "North African" category. Only way to show it is if they have more than average than he samples 23andme used to create the category.

So when you score iberian it means you're part nigger and sandnigger. This is a fact. On top of that if shows extra like in it means you're even more sandnigger and nigger than average rhey used to create the iberian sample.

>your 94 iq (assuming you're average for Portugal)

Another cherry picked?

Portugal IQ
Adults 101

Buj, 1981

Lynn, 2011 (see pic)

>So they simply took a bunch of spaniards and portuguese, made and average and labelled it iberian, that average scored 100% iberian, but it also includes ancestry from the middle east, north Africa and sub-saharan Africa.

You dumb fuck, do you even know that the source for iberian component are basques, that's why they some score almost 98%iberian.
north african component even in deepancestry in iberian peninsula are ridiculously small 3 % to 6%. ssafric in noise to zero.
And i see you doing 300 posting on lunacy about 5% caucasoid north african. But never about west-asian (10%), that is present in all central southeast, and northwest europe, why is that??

look again, deep ancestry:

Stop.
You just killed him.

And the crazy guy is making an issue on mesolithic, or neolithic stuff, from more than 6000 years
This is the level of patology that this crazy mutts have on us.

Once again thank you for awakening portuguese people and remember our white counsciess

West asian was part of the ancestry brought with indo-europeans aka aryans.

And lol about that iq study. None and I seriously say none (not even you) believe that the average iq of Portugal is 101. If that's so then why is your country a shithole and 1/4 of your population has left it, not even moroccans are so desperate to leave their homeland. And Isbon 106.5 lol, sure. If those results are legit then Spain has an iq of 105, France of 110 and Germany 115. Pro tip: only trust iq studies that test many different populations, so you know how it has been standarized and how the different populations compare. This one you showed me either it's straight up fake, got standarized at 100 for Portugal or the one who did it was a deluded shitskin like you who wants to be white and only tested the smartest to show the world how smart the portuguese are.

t. spaniard

And this picture?
Those people look like turks.

I know right. I hate when I present my arguments based on reason and logic and they just grasp at straws and ignore the evidence. But I guess it's my fault to argue with low iq shitskins.

he was a literal nigger

this is a fantastic thread

Why the round faces?

easier to draw?

It's called culture, something that a amerimongrel would not understand