HOLY FUCK LADS TRUMP WANTS TO SEND IN THE MILITARY TO KILL THE CARTEL

archive.is/IkbeI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yeah

Good, it's about time our other neighbor isn't a 3rd world shit hole.

gangs are armies, whats new`?

You act like SF and other American operators aren't already down there.

come on man, we are not that bad.

lol, he's teasing trump with 'illegal american weapons'

>ywn curbstomp the cartels in the second mexican-american war
>ywn relax on white sand beaches covered in blood and women

We will soon all be viewing footage of spic crime lords facing down american firing squads.

Special Forces /Green Beret (only ones who earn a tab that states Special Forces ) and SEALs are in most every country 12 months out the year on rotation. It's called a JCET. ;)

why is trump talking like a drunk

You're alright Leaf. You'll be the last to be raked.

Called this at the beginning of his presidency.
>Mexico will pay for the wall
>Trump cleans up Cartels with mighty U.S. army.
>Mexico pays U.S. for armed services, U.S. uses profit for the Wall.

This.

Reminds me of an old interview with a Blackwater former employee that said that it's a lost cause, since either the big cartels bring russians or jordanian operators or they try to outbid payments to get them on their side.

Best timeline

Illegally armed with weapons coming from the US? What a joke.

Tell me where I can buy brand new machine guns, hand grenades, and RPGs in the US.

Do it! Time to teach the cartels some American values.

>Jordanian operators
What? I've never heard of them.

>WE'RE GOING TO SEND OUR ARMY AND KILL THOSE CARTEL FUCKS
>b-but you have criminals in your country too
Holy shit, Nena is a pathetic cuck.

Just kill the Cartel and annex Mexico already, no need for a wall just a shitload of firepower and intimidation will do the job.

Back door of the FBI building. You just have to report who you sell them to.

Mexico will pay for the fucking wall even if we have to send in our troops to take their drugs and sell them ourselves.

kek, i was thinking just the otherday this would happen. praise be.

Kek

In case you are a shill and completely missed the master class in breaking down and building up....that entire phone call was the "Coffee is for closers" scene but in real life. In the scene, Baldwin destroys those guys only to slowly build them back up by the end. Any time Trump mentions the tariffs its a threat and a concession at the same time. The, "you and me against the world" or the "those words are beautiful" line are him building Nieto up. I wish someone ten times better than me would study that call and break it all down for us. Its legit a master class.

stupid spic wants us to push gun control in the US so the cartel can operate safely and bring their own guns in.

>Tell me where I can buy brand new machine guns, hand grenades, and RPGs in the US.

If you need to ask you will never know

>I did not want to meet with Luis, I did not want to meet with Mexico, I did not want to meet with anybody. It was only because of a very good relationship that Jared Kushner has with Luis that these two decided to meet and discuss, but I was not really in favor for that meeting.

what the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Trump is telling him how unimportant he is. Not even an actual staffer set it up, and he took the meeting as a favor not because he wanted to actually meet. It lets Nieto know he is aggravated to be here but he's there so make it worth his while.

Just search for Andrew Tahmooressi and ATF gunwalking scandal

I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT
MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT

Wew Lad, I'll reenlist just to be a part of this rodeo

Your local mosque

you can thank Democrats for that

War on drugs episode zero will be the GOAT. episode 1 sucks

>Just bring in millions of third world brown people into your country.

I'm fine conquering Mexico but you're logic needs work

Fucking this.

1) annex Mexico
2) zero-rated tolerance policy on organized crime. All identified gang or cartel members will be executed
3) legalize weed and turn their primary revenue stream into tax dollars to fund the the surge against the cartels
4) build a border wall north of Guatemala

There's a four step plan on how to make Mexico great again, folks

trading the military for the wall is a pretty genious strategy. too bad the cartels wont play as nice as mohammed

Now that's a rare flag there my new friends...

Uh... this is part of why I voted for Trump. Obama was working with the cartels; sending them weapons and allowing them across the border unfettered.
The nigger Obama was killing brown people for money.
Nice to finally have you onboard our movement, faggot. Now stop posting until you've lurked for months, you're embarrassing yourself in public.

Zero tolerance*

Fucking phone posts

How's Rwanda m8?

We don't need to annex all of Mexico, just the northern states and Baja so the border is more natural, where the Mexican desert turns into a tropical zone.

We would have had this 150 years ago if not for Southern fags. We couldn't have that much new territory bordering slave states.

Perhaps I didn't elaborate enough on what I meant. But this post has good ideas.
Also, it's much cheaper to build a wall between Annexed Mexico and Guatemala because less landmass.

>mfw

So Trump's essentially going to make the North American Union?

Isn't this a bad thing?

I think you dont get that Mexico is almost completely controlled by cartels. Their situation is probably worse than what you think it can be the worst possible situation in USA.

>leaf
keep mexico mexico, but make it safe and prosperous
then the illegals will want to go back and Trump avoids having to deport 30 million, plus he's a hero now with his own bizarro narcocorrido song

As if maschimo dickheads would let gringos help them.

I once told a Mexican guy in line next to me that he had dropped a coin, I think a dime, and he refused to pick it up like, "I don't need no stinking coin!"

Understandable and we would have easily taken over Mexico back during the Mexican-American War, but as you know with the fight over free and slave states we couldn't really do anything about it. Had the Founding Fathers solved the slavery issue during their day, we may have conquered Mexico and Cuba by now. A wall at Guatemala would be very ideal.

This is fake, Peña cant engish for shit.

LEL

Just wondering why the exact transcripts of every conversation and call trump has ever made are widely available?

Like shitskins or not, Mexico is a major global economy, and would make us stronger.

Immigrants = bad
Territory = good

It's pretty nice senpai. The beer here is great

>What is a translator

Taco education. Don't come here.

IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS

>he doesn't know

Why are you there?

First your soldiers are sent to the desert to get blown to smithereens by guys in pajamas and now your soldiers are going to get boiled in acid all whilst tyrone and the gang breed their wifes at home

Cheers for the rare!

Drone strikes on Mexico WHEN

Also hang El Chapo's carcass off the side of Trump Wall. No one threatens the Don and lives.

I have seen countless of north american chicks act like sluts on mexican shores, i guess every single american woman is a fucking whore amirite?
This would be cool, Peña is colluded with the cartels tho so thats not happening.

Is this before or after you prep the bull?

Day of the grill couldnt come fast enough.

>Taco education. Don't come here.
It was a joke dick head, i was pointing out how much of a joke our president is, and what makes you think i want to travel to your cuck/nigger/sjw/lef infested land? Kek

The US Southern Border(along with Border Towns) should be guarded/protected by the Military. A Wall/Border would partner well with it.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

It would stop Traffickers,Cartels & Terror Groups that have been coming in.

>the third worlder wants to stay away from an actual country

Reverse psychology does wonders on you shitskins.

>Jordanian operators
Sounds like some high speed kicks

>i guess every single american woman is a fucking whore amirite
Yes.

Question: do they act like sluts with local Mexican guys or with other American tourists? Mexican/Latino with White is the most common mix.

>Leaf
>Threatening
>At all

Day of the Rake soon.

>I have seen countless of north american chicks act like sluts on mexican shores
Why would our white women not want to travel to foreign, warm lands and get some dark-haired loving?
Women love the Mexicans

Would be the first time America has actually done something good with their millitary might.

yeah he is, but he's not going to do shit due to Trump willing to help mexico get their act together AKA Sort themselves out.

The fuck are you doing outside /x/ Lol
The problem with this is that Mexico has a very very bad problem with corruption, i dont see this working untill we fix this issue.

>Peña is colluded with the cartels tho
maybe it doesn't get completely cleaned up; how about this: a strong show of force + the support of the mexican people (don't know if they would though) might be enough influence to stop the really bad cartel violence. Could the cartels be criminals without killing so much?

YES, FINALLY! LET THE REALM OF CHAOS COME!!!

How can this not end badly? How can a war with the cartels not end with all out civil/race war and an insurgency mess in America that makes he entirety of the ME chaos seem like a theme park?

Seriously, we are talking about non-state actors with untold BILLIONS if not TRILLIONS of dollars at their disposal. With death worshipping sadists as foot soldiers. WHO ARE IN THE COUNTRY JUST SOUTH OF US, not across the ocean? Who have infiltrated various levels of the Mexican AND US government? And who in theory could rouse the support of millions of Mexican transplants ALREADY IN THE STATES?

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Vietnam, etc... have proven time and again the strength of assymetrical warfare against state actors. Everyone one of those cases have devolved into a chaotic and hellish mess of various factions fighting for control using "terrorist means" to achieve their goals. The key difference is that those groups did not have access to the same level of resourced the cartels have currently. These cartels could just buy off US politicians, soldiers, officers, etc. and buy mercenary groups and anything else they could need to fight this war.

He totally stole my idea! If he uses the military to go after US gangs too then that will be icing on the cake.

50 million South Koreans would disagree.

What? You don't have a Heavy Ordnance Depot in your city? What kind of back-country hickville do you live in?

How can you live without anti-aircraft missiles and land mines protecting your house from the gangs?

It's fake faggot.

>fake news folks

You tore my dreams and hopes apart in one single post. Cabrón.

This is after Trudeau marches in another pride parade, but before he gives another 10 mil to a terrorist.
Day of the Rake when?

Could we just keep Mexicans from voting and moving freely within the United States?

Mexico is one legit threat to USA.
Those cartels probably killed more Americans with their drugs than terrorists did.
Mexico government obviously can't or doesn't want to stop them.
Military action from USA's part is totally justified, says me.

(OP)

Damn, that was a fun read. I want to read more of Trump's talks with foreign leaders. Anyone know how often they're made available like this?

>Trump annexes Mexico
>wall exists at Mexico's southern border
>Mexico paid for it

I can't keep up with all this winning.

nigga please.

What could possibly motivate some chubby little beaners to take up arms against the American government?

The cartels would last about 5 minutes against a concerted effort from the US military. Money only motivates a man so much. The reason why we struggled against haji is because they are True Believers.

Pay debt, says me.

No. If you've ever read 'The Prince" you'd know you'd have to replace the population with your own people, otherwise they're going to revolt constantly and never be part of you.

We can maybe have some laws saying it's legal for US citizens to physically remove Mexicans and send them south.

Kek
I have seen beautiful blondes hook up with literally monkeys in here almost bestiality if you ask me.

Can you get ride of your nigger problem first? i dont want those fucking monkeys all over my place

pay debts you greasy boipucci loving faggot

This guy knows what's up.

What video game is this? I'd play it.

Fair enough.

All I'll say is I'm here for work. Don't wanna risk getting doxxed

audible kek
nigger, this would be 1000x times worse than vietnam
Stupid as shit, it doesn't matter if you use your whole army, you won't win, you just can't win, people don't seem to udnerstand that cartels have been killign themselves over and over, that the mexican army is also raping them too, the problem is that they have an endless supply of personel, is that many people will cooperate with the narcos just for some pesos. This would be worse and even more tiresome than vietnam.
Time for american pigs realize that vietnam was easy mode
Stop watching netflix series.
>cartels aren't part of the ABC
heh

Most of the Cartel's guns are stolen from the Mexican military.

We should just carpet nuke the whole country.