A psychological analysis of Trump supporters has uncovered 5 key traits about them

archive.is/oNisk

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian_personality
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with a headline like that there's no way this isn't propaganda

Daily reminder that Jews invented "psychology" and its nothing more than a tool to destroy white nuclear families.

Im not reading that. Give me a quick rundown.

You're literally a nazi if you support Trump.

I like that their mission statement is "Facebook, Science, Trump News" especially in that order.

>1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome (cites a poll which found "that high authoritarians greatly favored then-candidate Trump", whatever the actual fuck that means)
>2. Social dominance orientation (cites a survey "406 American adults published this year in the journal Personality and Individual Differences found that those who scored high on both SDO and authoritarianism were those who intended to vote for Trump in the election")
>3. Prejudice (got me there!)
>4. Intergroup contact (cites study "the racial and ethnic isolation of Whites at the zip-code level is one of the strongest predictors of Trump support." Does not link to study and doesn't give any other information about it.)
>5. Relative deprivation (absolutely no source cited accept an "analysis" by FiveThirtEight: "the median annual income of Trump supporters was $72,000"
>entire article attempts to match these traits with cherrypicked phrases trump makes in his speeches and it makes generalizations as well.
>"Bobby Azarian is a science writer with a PhD in neuroscience. His research has been published in journals such as Cognition & Emotion and Human Brain Mapping, and he has written for The Atlantic, The New York Times, BBC Future, Scientific American, Psychology Today, and others"

A psychological study show Hillary supporters are all retard Faggots, it's from a scientist, so it must be true. Also sage

Pic related is much more interesting.

Holy fuck. All five points could just as easily be applied to the left - 1. authoritarian, 2. preference for social hierarchy of groups, 3. prejudice, 4. limited contact with outside groups, 5. being deprived of something they feel entitled

The left truly has no sense of self awareness

His analysis of the leftist mindset forever changed my views when I first read this year's ago.

Just another case of liberal projection

Bingo.

>"experts"
>First item: drawn to authoritarianism
>doesn't note that the left is hyper-authoritarian, well eclipsing the right
All Psychologists need to have their credentials revoked. Their "science" uses a biblical null hypothesis at its root. They are a joke and it's long passed the time we begin treating their "science" as the joke that it is.

This is actually a good read.

Thanks m8. So it's basically fake news again.

They could just, you know, have a calm rational conversation with Trump supporters without going full on "DEATH TO THE NON-BELIEVERS!!!" mode.

I read all the files here, and sadly it doesn't look like anything. Sleepy. Codes to nukes. Etc. slide thread. Sage

literally the only good thing to come out of harvard

The left has lost any credibility as far as this shit is concerned

>Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom, and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others. Authoritarian personality syndrome—a well-studied and globally-prevalent condition—is a state of mind that is characterized by belief in total and complete obedience to one’s authority. Those with the syndrome often display aggression toward outgroup members, submissiveness to authority, resistance to new experiences, and a rigid hierarchical view of society. The syndrome is often triggered by fear, making it easy for leaders who exaggerate threat or fear monger to gain their allegiance.

Muh Russia Everywhere + Racism Everywhere + political incorrectness cannot be tolerated makes this sound much more like lefties.

>1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome
I'm a live and let live type of guy but cultural marxists won't allow for that.
>2. Social dominance orientation
Sort of. I'd prefer to get around those who are of a similar level of ability and have similar values.
>3. Prejudice
What they call prejudice I call life experience.
>4. Intergroup contact
Not even close. I've been a minority almost everywhere I've lived.
>5. Relative deprivation
I'm a software developer who lives in an expensive city. I'm not deprived of physical goods but am deprived of peaceful living.

So what this is getting at is that Trump supporters are white and chad, written in psychological terms. The psychoanalyst is a little insecure, no? Were college students the only ones tested?

((Studies prove)))
young white urban educated here - guarantee that I don't fit into whatever of their bullshit groupings they make

>the median annual income of Trump supporters was $72,000
how is that relative deprivation? The average US salary is like 50k

>Trump supporters make nearly 2x the median income in the USA
Hahahahaha leftists btfo with their stupid rural voter narrative.

The Real List:
1) Hard-working
2) Doesn't look like a lib freak
3) Patricians
4) Big dicks
5) Master Trolls

what are you talking about Nazi, making 2x the average salary is known as 'relative deprivation' nowadays you redneck white trash

Yea if they haven't noticed the middle class is 85% white and republican as fuck. Not even a trump supporter just throwing that out there. Democrats should also learn that 55% of people who make under 30,000 dollars a year are still non Hispanic white and 57% of those who make less than 50,000

When liberals started saying they wanted to throw acid at Trump supporters and their babies and a while plethora of horrible actions I really was shocked. Trump supporters were not filled with hate on this level. Serious discontent, yes, but not acid attacks. This article is more of a reflection of the way liberals perceive Trump supporters, but in perception only. I need to see the questions that were asked in the study and how they were worded and the answer choices. You can make any study fit your agenda if you don't question correctly and give only limited answers.

Psychology is just the study of the mind.

You are thinking about the classifications of disorders.

Jews don't want you to know why you are suffering from the symptoms of a pattern called "OCD". Because this mental disorder is exploitable.

> 1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome - Liberals want to control everything
> 2.) Social dominance orientation - Liberals want to control media and social groups
> 3. Prejudice - Liberals divide everyone into groups
> 4. Intergroup contact - Upper Class Liberal neighborhoods are mostly white
> 5.) Relative deprivation - Upper class people are mostly liberals

In other words liberals are mad that they can't have control of the world.

The hero we needed, but didn't deserve

>cutting off your dick and pretending to be a woman isn't a mental illness
>voting for trump is

Lol these people would literally have been gleefully sending Jews to the chambers if they had lived in Germany and they don't even realize it

Wanting to drain the stop and get rid of the corrupt tyrannical politicians who push Orwellian ideas and wanting to BTFO statist fucks who want the government to control everything somehow equates to US being the ones who are authoritarian.....

Right.

Keep the dumb bullshit coming.

Sounds about right. I would sum trumpcucks up like this though:

"Unable to take responsibility for themselves, so desperately cling to a daddy figure for comfort like a bunch of effeminate cucks"

The cognitive dissonance levels in this thread are fucking mind-blowing. You are diseased, you know that?

Hero worshipping the unibomber. That's what you're left with, when everything else you believe in collapses under the weight of reason.

Are you me?

>besides the big dick, I don't have one of those

This. Saying Jews invented psychology is literally retarded, as it invalidates all of our IQ talking points, calling trans a disorder, etc.

Was this in a book or paper or something he wrote?

(((Bobby Azarian)))

None of these are even mental disorders. At best they're traits or mindsets. Fucking libtards can't into psychology...

Must have been pretty hard to type all that with Jamals cock wedged in your ass.

More evidence that given half a chance, leftists would lock you up for daring to have a view of the world that doesn't align with theirs.

>1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

See:

kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf

/thread

Anti-Trans yet pro Israli... interesting I would like to know more about this brain of yours

They are correct. Nothing wrong with being any of the points, though.

Authoritarian tribalism is the natural state of man for thousands of years.

Mistakes were made.

I am pro Israel?

So wait, is the article throwing shades on leftists?

>Cognition & Emotion and Human Brain Mapping, and he has written for The Atlantic, The New York Times, BBC Future, Scientific American, Psychology Today, and others"

Not seeing anything peer reviewed. How can his scribbling be termed research?

>ignoring the very logical arguments he made and appealing to emotion
This is what you're left with, when everything else you believe in collapses under the weight of reason.

Tsk tsk

Paragraph 21 is spot on and highly relevant

>psychology
What a scam

Idk wtf they're talking about.

Was it just his manifesto? I never read it, I didn't know if he wrote a book or something as well

"Industrial Society and Its Future", AKA the Unabomber Manifesto. The newspapers printed it in return for him stopping his attacks. It's surprisingly good, well worth reading - certainly required reading for Sup Forums.

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

What the fuck? I thought no intergroup contact predicted liberals. Forget area codes, who are they friends with? Make social network analysis diagrams and you'll find liberals socially isolate them seves from blacks and all the places they consider good are basically white only. I lived in Atlanta and up in Dekalb county, it's mostly black and Hispanic, with some Asians, but 35% white or so and it's one of the highest white counties around. Every last place liberals thought was cool was 100% white. Go downtown to a recommended bar, 80% black area, bar is 100% white.

You don't see that in white majority conservative areas. I go downtown Dalas or Cowboys at Orlando, there are blacks and Hispanics there.

It's from his manifesto.

>fucking idiot posts click bait news
Hey dear friend, how naive are you?

>facebook
>science
>trump new

(((Azarian)))

Azarian Family History. Armenian: patronymic, apparently from Turkish Azar 'March', but more probably from a first name Azaria, from Hebrew 'Azariah 'God's help'.

>#5 is literally "you dont deserve a gf reeeeeeeeeee" but more broad
Fucking beta ass author.

lol this was a real obama ad right? fucking pathetic lol!

Hah, this is literally just saying "rural and suburban retards" in psych speak. Psychology has really shat the bed im recent years, it's Chiropractor levels of quackery now.

/thread
shit study

>Authoritarian Personality Syndrome
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian_personality
>Theodor W. Adorno, Else Frenkel-Brunswik, Daniel Levinson, and Nevitt Sanford theorized in their 1950 book, The Authoritarian Personality, about a personality type that involved the "potentially fascistic individual".[1] They labeled it the "authoritarian personality" based on earlier writings by Erich Fromm that used this term.[2] Because the historical influences for their theory included the rise of fascism in the 1930s, World War II, and the Holocaust, a main component of the "authoritarian personality" is being susceptible to anti-Semitic ideology and anti-democratic political beliefs. Their large body of research (known as the Berkeley studies) focused mainly on prejudice within a psychoanalytic/psychosocial theoretical framework (i.e., Freudian and Frommian).

>(((Adorno)))
>(((Frenkel-Brunswik)))
>(((Levinson)))
>(((Fromm)))
>(((Freud)))

Hmm
Really
Makes
You
Think

Except the income. They want gibs.

S-so your saying you want us to smell your ano-genital region?

>in recent years
No, user. this shit stems all the way back to (((Freud))).

You have to understand what people mean when they say psychology is jewish bullshit.

The idea of psychology is valid. Just like the ideas of anthropology, sociology, etc are all valid too. The problem is that all these humanities fields have been controlled by kikes, and so these CONCEPTS are warped and just used to push jewish bullshit on the masses. Things like "the authoritarian personality" are perfect examples.

Anyone who has the stomach should read that piece of filth. The kikes who wrote it literally argue that up is down and right is left by saying things like "having good father figures is fascist" and all sorts of ridiculous bullshit that only serves the purpose of trying to pathologize normal human behavior.

And people say cultural marxism and the frankfurt school are "just a conspiracy, bro!"

name 1 problem (((psychology))) has solved

> 4. limited contact with outside groups
What's funny is this is the exact opposite. Look at the places where whites are the most conservative. It's generally in the areas where they have to deal with tons of diversity, like the south. Meanwhile, it's the whites in the north like the greta lakes and new england that trend more liberal, because they live in all-white locations and don't have to deal with the negative effects. They have this hollywood-style propagandized ideal of what multiculturalism is like just because it's what the talmudvision tells them.

Prejudice also has a very strong correlation with intelligence, due to the importance of pattern recognition.

Typical trumpcuck, daydreaming about gay nigger sex. sad!

You however already know how unenjoyable it actually is.

That was an excellent read.

Alternative title for this propaganda piece
>We were right about the fake (((polls))) so here's another broad generalization of HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY based on our sample size of 2 employees XDDDDDDDD

>Intergroup contact
I saw a study not too long ago that showed the vast majority of whites in areas where they were a minority supported Trump. Are people just making shit up now?

Let me guess:

1. Racist
2. Homophobic
3. Islamaphobic
4. Mysoginistic
5. Individualistic

Freud seemed to realize what he had done and went into solitude. His (((relatives))) used his ideas to fuck with people big time though. A lot of his ideas are used to control the masses now.

Really long but totally worth watching
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

those points are more fitting for leftist libtards though

>> authoritarians are the people who want to reduce crime and deport illegals

The actual fuck... Leftists literally threaten reduction in welfare for not voting Democratic. Leftism is a lie. It is a thinly veiled disguise under which lies pure evil of the most potent form.

>Authoritarian Personality Syndrome
Why did libertarians vote for him then?