If you want to save a friend/family member whos hooked on drugs

Get them on methadone. It will take away your cravings and make you feel fine, all day everyday. Im on it, and im healthy, clear headed as fuck, and look 10 yrs younger than my actual age.
Inb4 " meth is the liquid jew"

Other urls found in this thread:

opiateaddictionsupport.com/tapering-methadone-tips-success/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>meth
>liquid

wew

Does it work for video game addiction?

>injecting solid heroin

>replace non-opioid addiction with an addictive opiate

There is nothing you can to help. Literally nothing. They won't stop unless they want to.

yup

My brother is on methadone.
He has seizures now and says he would of rather tried to kick the heroin cold turkey.
It takes years to wing yourself off of methadone. Don't fall for this trap and just quit.

A bullet to the skull is cheaper and more effective.

Sweetie, I was on methadone. You don't realize how fucked you are. You will. Everybody pays the reaper. Have fun in your stupor though, it was nice while it lasted.

You don't feel anything cause you're high again. You don't realize it cause it's a slow roll.

Suboxone is a better choice then fucking Methadone. That garbage is for savages living in the streets.

Just deal with the withdrawals you fucking child.

HEY GUYS DO YOU WANT TO SAVE X PERSON FROM Y DRUG?

THEN GIVE HIM Z DRUG!

>thinking meth and heroin are the same

double wew

>is junkie
>but not THOSE junkies

GTFO, hypocrite faggot.

He's right though, you are high, no matter how much you think you aren't. Suboxone is not a better choice, he's retarded. They are both cancer, one is super expensive and rots you from the inside out and makes your hair fall out. The other is cheaper but near impossible to get off of and fucks your bones up to.

user, these is what we refer to as the honeymoon period. It doesn't last, just like the addictions that brought you here. It's the exact same shit, in slow motion. TRUST ME.

Methadone is liquid....

>thinks methadone is the same as meth
>is fucking stupid faggot

This. People stay on methadone for probably longer than the duration of their previous addiction because it's legal and given to you at dispensaries.

But there are people who eventually ween out of it, and kudos to them.

Or take the alternative and get a FREE shot of heroin at your local clinic here in Canada!

i dunno, the folks i see in line at the local methadone clinic all look completely fucked. and if it was so good for you why would the government be giving it away for free? it seems suspicious. maybe they figure it's better if someone gets on methodone then quitting entirely. they want us retarded and mindfucked and unhealthy for the slow soft kill. i could be wrong, but it would not surprise me if methadone was evil.

>hey, let's call this new drug the same thing as another drug. No way they'll ever get confused

Junkies, people.

>Methadone
>Kratom
>Both are equally effective at getting people off opiates
One is synthetic and a bitch to come down off of
The other is a plant that is ground up into a powder and not altered and is about as easy as nicotine or caffeine to quit.
Hard choice OP

>would of

GET OUT!

also this

>yfw you were smart enough not to get addicted to anything in the first place

Methadone was created by chemists and scientists, it's name brand is methadone....

So let me get this straight, you're sober, but you're this stupid? Wow. Dude, junkies don't invent the drugs they do...

You're the kind of idiot to go to a strip club and have somebody offer you coke and ask if you can have it without ice. Dumb as shit, wow.

like it or not almost all humans are addicted to something.
You could be addicted to Sup Forums and the internet, you could be addicted to junk food, you could be addicted to spending money, we all have some kind of vice.
Think about something you do weekly that you can live without (Like RedBull, Coffee, etc) if you can't stop doing it then you're an addict.
Very few people in the world have no addictions and many people don't realize they have addictions.

>yfw you think you're "smart" but you're still on Sup Forums

At least they have an excuse.

>hard choice
not for the people that run things and their useful idiots in government. the most evil option is what they pick whenever they can, period, being evil is their whole thing.

>family member addicted to crack
>put them on methadone
lel

Take them to a high bridge.
Push. Them. Off

Tell everyone they were high and jumped.

Everyone says nice things about them, our gene pool is slightly freer of degenerate behavior which is better for society in the long run.

Its the only moral thing to do, anything else is just postponing their suffering and those around them

chaining someone to a wall for 6 months cures anything, 100% success rate, don't ask me how i know this

>Get them on methadone
Nope

Yes! If you're addicted to a drug the best way to overcome that is to become addicted to a different drug!

Lol, fuck off pharma shill.
Drug addicts belong in NA or CA or AA. Those who are lost causes belong in a coffin. End of story.

they need a naltrexone implant.

>talks about murdering cancer patients for being dependent on medications
>talks about morality

Wewlad, just go skin some cats or something jeffrey, people like you are proof you don't need drugs to fuck your mind up. You serve no purpose, you're a special kind of reject. Drug addicts can get clean and join society. You will never be able to integrate. You should go get high and jump off a bridge.

You should also really try being able to comprehend your own sentences. You contradict yourself.

Kratom is the correct answer.

>swap one addiction for another at tax payer expense

Just gas them already.

Still better than Heroin

>Drug addicts can get clean and join society

The number of them who is so small as to be irrelevant. Society gains more by exterminating them. The resources spent on saving them far outstrips what they provide in return not to mention that they will pass on a genetic predisposition to addiction.

My country may be absolute shit but since the made the free government provided methadone program crimes and drug use went down like crazy.
That's why poortugal is now the second safest country on earth

>Kratom is the correct answer.
5MEO can cure any addiction no matter how horrible, takes 5 days, get a hooker across the street after, feel like a million bucks

is this the same meth they sell on the street cause if it is, lemme tell you that shit will catch up weith you. You'll end up fucking something up and end up abusing it. and when you do that you'll start hangout out with undesirables doing dumb shit. stay away also makes you gay

Citation needed faggot.

Why don't you fuck off back to faggit, where degenerates like you belong.

>Get them on methadone
As an ex junkie, fuck you and fuck methadone.

you water down heroin and inject the heroin diluted with water. heroin doesn't have a liquid sstate

NO. KRATOM. Methadone kills people. Kratom weens people cheaper faster and healthier. Nigh impossible to OD on. Everyone should know this.

>Recommending something that forms a dependency so strong it is called "Liquid Handcuffs" by users.

True, but that is harder to get than kratom. You can get a months supply of pure kratom powder for relatively cheap and it isn't a schedule 1.

Feeling nothing is not the same as feeling good. Good luck

>ex junkie
No such thing, you are just taking a break.

Meth can be a liquid soild or a gas

You are still a junkie. Stop using opiates. Tough it out, fairy.

I was a junkie for 17 years. 5 years clean in January. So spare me the 'you just don't understand' rhetoric.

I haven't snorted adderall in a while but I crave it sometimes. will this help?

At least according to the NA jew. Get out of that cult.

Fucking retard falling for (((pharma))) lies. Methadone is more addictive than heroin. All you've done is substituted a socially unacceptable addiction for a socially acceptable addiction that is harder to kick. Good goy, well done. What you really need is iboga/ibogaine. Google it.

>If you want to save somebody hooked on drugs, replace it with another drug.

Why?

Get a load of this faggot's survivorship bias

Fuck methadone. The withdraws are 10 times worse then heroin. I was on it for a year and I've known many people who have been on methadone way longer then they ever used. It's a fucking trap. A lot of people that went to the clinic I went to were or are going to become lifers. It's replacing one addiction with another. Fuck that

I got someone off crack using n,n dmt. I once met a guy who used 5meo to cure crack heads. He ended up being chased out of the area by crack dealers pissed at him curing their customers.

They need to find god....Any god will do. There will come a time when the only thing that keeps you from using again is god, and if you have none you are as good as fucked.

t: Recovering Alcoholic (2 years)

>implying methadone isnt actually worse
Methadone clinics run a nasty fucking kike scheme of keeping people hooked on that shit instead, its not meant to help you get better

naltrexone implants are the solution. they fucking work.

it's just a polymer that dissolves in the body slowly, making it impossible to get high. The addict will struggle for a while, but beat the addiction in the end. these implants last 6 months.

I am not a degenerate and have never had substance abuse problems. On the other hand, I have done sufficient research to know that it is exceptionally rare (if not impossible) to see someone truly overcome addiction.

H-how do you know this?

i have a methadone clinic near my home. its just switching the drugs, not even one got off the drugs. you're obviously a shill, so you know the drill.

Look at this faggot unable to control himself
You havent mastered your addiction until you can use it recreationally again with no fear

Why did all you people get on this heavy shit to begin with? Surely you were aware of what you were fucking with?

our country is one of the best on the planet
never give in to american subhuman faggots who tell you otherwise, their thirst for nigger dick is just making them delirious

This. I was on it for over two years and decided to drop it cold turkey. I didn't sleep for three weeks, it was way worse than any time I had cold turkeyed dope.

I'll add that it worked, though. It was a great deterrent to using dope (couldn't get high anymore) and I have been clean for over 5 years now (after a ten year habit).

Successful people are addicted to work, so the power of addiction is all in where you place your chips.

If everybody is addicted, then nobody is. Addiction is a meme, apart from things which have a physical withdrawal like heroin, methadone, benzos, alcohol, cigarettes - nobody is addicted to shopping or fruit machines.

Been seeing this shit all over lately. Gets you high??

Second this, drink ibogane. Not because I know it will work, just because I think it is funny.

>You havent mastered your addiction until you can use it recreationally again with no fear
No addict is ever free from it. You may not know someone who is an addict. Just because you have ceased using, your addiction is clinically in remission. I am an alcoholic, and am not shy about it. When I "took control" of it, it was short lapses....but it always took back control. Addiction is real, and you don't seem to understand it at all. I know addicts. All of my friends and peers are in recovery. A relapse is sometimes fatal, and I have lost friends because of a simple relapse. It is not so simple when you end up with a toe tag, but w/e. Man without god always gets what he wants......

opiateaddictionsupport.com/tapering-methadone-tips-success/

I should add that physical withdrawal from all bar alcohol and benzos is trivial, and even with those two you need to be bang at it before it's dangerous to quit.

no thanks, friend flipped his car over/died on xanax and methadone, did it on purpose. his brother is a fuckup still on opiates, sister turned into a coalburning whore that fucked guys for pills and heroin, had a brown baby.

Both of their parents died of stress from all their bad energy, methadone is evil shit, completely rewires the dopamine reward system(long term use,not short term) in your brain so you quit and you're in a permanent state of dysphoria for the rest of your life. Same with benzos and long term alcohol abuse.

I went from a case and a half of beer a day (for almost 10 years) to no beer/day for almost 2 years now.....

I DO NOT ADVISE anyone to quit without a doctor. It was quite possibly the most terrible thing I have ever done to myself. I should have gone to a hospital. I should have gone to rehab. It has taken a lot to get me nearly 2 years clean.

DO Not detox from alcohol without a doctor. IT CAN KILL YOU. Not a joke.

A case and a half is bang at it. I agree, alcohol withdrawal is madly dangerous, I was thinking of people who are drinking a bottle of wine a night or something, they can just stop with no more than a bit of restlessness and craving for alcohol.

Doesn't get high but takes the edge off. It made me sleepy and a little head fuzzy the next day.

>junkies don't invent the names they use because they're too retarded and fucked up to refer to things by their actual names

Junkies, people.

(((cTMsq2aq)))

If you want to kick heroin make the switch to jenkem. you won't regret it.

>5meo to cure crack heads

I'm very intrigued guys, I use cocaine and would love to get off. Please tell me everything you know about this

>Work in the air conditioning field
>The methadone clinic's AC is out
>Continually have to climb on and off the roof to go inside and vacuum out water from inside
>During one trip inside, I see them
>A young family of tweakers
>Talking to their social worker/herion handler
>The timing is perfect, mother is showing off the newborn baby
>The child looks like a a jaundiced Smurf with fetal alcohol syndrome
>A portion of the mothers face: 49% "I wasn't on smack while I was pregnant!"
>The overwhelming majority of the mothers face: "Oh dear God I was nodding off every single day of my pregnancy, my baby is beyond fucked"

On a lighter note, parrots are notorious for stealing poppies in Afghanistan. They nab a couple then go perch in trees, where they usually die once the smack hits.

>I was thinking of people who are drinking a bottle of wine a night or something,
That is still pretty heavy in the sense that it is maintaining....A true "alcoholic" like myself seem to exhibit similar defects of character. Compulsion, inferiority, superiority, high tolerance for pain etc.....Addiction is in a way a character flaw.

Myself, I literally get an "itch" after my first drink. I don't know how to explain it better than that, but once I put one down it can and does get messy. My last bender lasted 3 1/2 years, and they kept getting worse. I have to quit entirely forever. At the end it was all I could do to maintain my bac. I had no room for food, and I was shitting so much that my asshole was a scab from being wiped too much. I would get shakes if I missed my "dose". Work was the only "safe" place where I couldn't drink.....by the end of the day I had shakes and cold sweats. For years I did this, and justified it.

My "god moment" if you will was an evening a few years back when I consumed 5/8th oz of mushrooms. When the proper "yourself" is telling you that smoking, and drinking will kill you, you had better pay attention.

I quit smoking, drinking and began eating better. I have not gained much weight, but my job is essentially 8 hours of cardio/day. I am healthier mentally and physically. I am working on getting better one day at a time.

Addiction is scary. It is always there. It is always part of me. I can always choose to get my misery back. This is just a fact of life. This is why relapse happens. NEVER FORGET your last drunk and the sensation of the "bottom". You can get that bottom back any time for only a small cost.

>easy as nicotine
At levels I was on for 5 years after I quit the withdrawals lasted 6 months till I felt "normal". I love experts who never took it

all you junkies need to get clean with kroko!
its so clean, you can even share needles!

same im curious now, im doing 2.5G of coke a day because i inherited a ton of money butI need to stop

Completely underappreciated response. Well played, sir.

It is more of a feeling of overall contentment. You really feel like you don't need a smoke, or at least it makes you crave less. Some strains are kind of an upper, some less active. They can all hurt your stomach if you combine with too much food.

Stop man, you are already dead

Meth can be injected. It does not need to be heated like heroin but simply crushed to a powder and diluted in water

My mom did heroin for like a year and then was on methadone for at least 25 years. Fuck that shit.

I trust you user

>I use cocaine and would love to get off.
>same im curious now

If you consider yourself "addicted" and want to stop, you should consult a doctor. They will advise Intensive Out Patient (IOP) or rehab. They may advise you to find a 12 step program. (Narcotics Anonymous/Alcoholics user).

I had to have a 12 step program because I always was selfish. I never learned to be a human. I never tried. The idea is that you can correct your past, live in the present and know the future will be great. Sure shit happens, but he helped me appreciate my life. I don't take it for granted....and without getting specific or doxxing myself I have loads I missed out on including kids and a wife. Life without booze has saved my life. Literally. Just me improving has improved the lives of everyone who knows me. I want to improve myself, and will continue to be better today than yesterday.

But neither drug is new.....

> wing yourself off

I used to drink around 5 litre bottles of vodka or rum a week. Plus 4 or 5 beer and cider pints a day. And that was just at home. Stopped behaving like a child and controled myself, now I can have a drink or 2 and it doesnt end up in disaster. Got a gf, got a dog, doing courses and shit to improve myself... anything to take the boredom and solitude away which was my main trigger. That and job-related stress, but I also learnt to take shit from others without it affecting me personally.

Getting a GF was my anti drug.