Trump to take 17 day vacation

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump said last year during his presidential campaign. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

>

i mean in his defense he's been on the defensive since being elected and seems to be up until like 3/4 in the morning almost everyday

Fake news. The white house has to be vacant because they are renovating.

you actually think he's simply going on vacation? get real. He will be getting more done outide that bugged house with spy's all around him then he ever would in there.

Get in here faggots

If anyone believes he's really going to a private island to put his feet up for 2 weeks during this current shit storm you are fucking retarded.

They are redoing the heat/ac and they have to be out of the WH. Besides, do you really think any president really just goes and lays on the beach somewhere for vaca? They actually work, but just from a different location. Enough with this fake BS!

because he has accomplished so much since he crowned himself archduke of golf.

He still has to be available 24/7

my one reply to a shill for the day. He has done more for the people in 6 months than any other president has done for us my entire life. Fuck yourself.

Lol. "Trump has done othing" what is deregulation? What is the border wall? What is disrupting the EU? What is reforming immigration? and he would have repealed obamacare if the GOP wasn't cucked.

Cult of personality will defend this

shills calling shills shills shilling for shills.
wow circlejerk more you fuckmupppets.

>signed some executive orders
>virtually no progress on the wall
>muslim ban still not in place entirely, and what is there is only temporary until supreme court hears the case in full this fall
>can't wrangle together his own party to do what they've screamed about doing for 7+ years
>massive amounts of nominated positions still empty
>under official investigation for campaign collusion with foreign powers during election
>drained the swamp by hiring a ton of lobbyists, wall street executives, and self-serving rich friends to positions of importance
>own inner circle can barely work together, with constant leaks from staffers over tons of shit both major and minor

he's done so much i'm SO TIRED OF WINNING

that's exactly what a shill would say

Thats Shill-ception ......

(crickets chirping)

Fuck you guys... I'm going home

>what is x
In the best case it would be called trolling

The West Wing is undergoing renos-he has to be out. Wherever this man is he is still working.

So why doesn't he just stay in Washington then? It's a lot easier to do your actual work, which usually involves lobbying Congress, in the actual place where Congress resides. And besides, there's barely a month left of days in the legislative calendar that aren't already set aside for budget and formalities so he really needs to be there now if he wants to get any thing done..Oh wait, he doesn't because he doesn't know how to get anything done because he's more than just a political neophyte, he's a deliberately ignorant buffoon.

I don't feel like I'm going on vacation when I've got my work phone on me.

I can't imagine what it feels like to go on "vacation" and have an air force dude carrying around the football, an army of aides and SS agents and a press pool and on and on.