Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face/
youtu.be/brMK8qy1kUI
youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My little sister has.

Never met one

How is that possible

By not living in Africa/America

Take that flag off, then

Yea why?

a few times, been called one a few times too

yes

"All niggers must fucking hang"

All the time in the military.

never have, cause I've never had to deal with one of them
they keep to their ghettos, the only ones that leave are the ones that wear suits and ties

kek he wont

No. I hate that word, and I would never dehumanize someone to being a color. Usage of the word, depending on context, should be resented (Maher did nothing wrong is my point).

Yes but because I live in a cool area where we fuck around like that. The faces on peoples face when I call my black friends niggers in public is fucking cash.

yup. had to. he drove away when i brought up the baseball bat. thankfully no blood spilled that day. just compaired him to wesley snipes. probrem?

Wait a minute that pic...

?

Why bother? They know what they are

Yep. Stupid fuck tried to steal from me so I beat the everliving fuck out of him. Called him a few more things actually too.

No, but in primary school (~age 10) I called a black person a shitskin (I probably said poo-skin at that age but you get the picture) after he was calling me white scum (again, probably not the exact phrasing).

I got suspended and the little niglet didn't have any consequences.

This blatant double-standard was probably my earliest redpill.

Fuck yeah and then I told him to hurry up and get his shit out of my oval office

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face/

what's your fucking probme nigger ?

I just like posting it

Yeah, it was some mulatto fuck who always made a big deal about being part black in an almost all white school.

No, because I live in an Orwellian shithole and it wouldn't end at the nigger bleeding on the floor, I'd be made an example of and lose what little freedom I have

not bad not bad

>have you ever seen a bot make the same threads over and over and over again

yes

I have never even spoken to one.
In fact I don't really ever even see them unless I'm driving on the freeway.

Yes, but that nigger was ny friend so i think it doesn't count.

Shill slider wise herb the thread

Only nigga, never nigger

Of course, sage.

Yep. I'm Irish so I kinda got away with it. I knew them well enough to say it as well. I wouldn't say in front of other people outside the group

Yes i played soccer in the park and there was a black dude everyone made fun of him
>Hey nigger pass here hey nigger this hey nigger that
so i also participated
Most of the guys playing and insulting him were immigrants from turkey and lebanon so he knew if he chimped they would quickly put him in place.

Once. It was in the context of a freestyle and I was very drunk. He was my friend. When I finished the freestyle he diplomatically let me know that this sort of language was upsetting to him and that he would normally have beaten me had we not been friends. I apologized to him and then we went on with our night and had a blast

No, but I grew up in a rough black/Puerto Rican neighborhood as a little Eastern Euro kid.

I got into alot of fights and "nigga" was just part of my vocabulary at the time. So whenever I got into a fight or especially if I won I'd be saying shit like
"Lets go NIGGA, What's up nigga?!? What nigga, what!"

No, and I've never taken a hammer to my erection before either.

What a prissy cunt. The whole point of being friends is you can say sick shit to your buddy. I say the sickest shit to my close friends and they say it back to me

>Newfags don't realize we've had this thread 17 times already

Or people don't linger on Sup Forums 24/7 to know what threads have or have not existed at any point in the past.

Hmmm, activating.

No, but I would if there will be any cause, because that is exactly how to call black person in russian - literally "negr" and it doesnt contan bad meaning as by saying it we don't put negative or abusive meaning in that word
I wonder what blacks think of it

Yes when I was younger.

One of my friends did it, but this is Europe.

> 6'2" friend
> meets a 6'5" black man in the club
> You won't have me today to fuck, nigger...
> Nobody has call me nigger before

Top kek

When I was in Middle School I did. Made the nigger really incoherent and angry but he didn't do anything about it. It just sort of slipped out at the time and my friend thought I was insane for actually saying what was on my mind.

I used to call my black friend nigger very loudly in public because it made people get super offended on his behalf, but he didn't give a shit.

yes. twice, though both times I had a weapon in my hand and was already on defence against their aggression.

cool story time, bros

me, 10 years old on a boy scouts campout one time. it was the middle of the night and it had started raining pretty hard. fucking tent got 2 inches of water in it and I was sharing the tent with a black kid and 2 others. the 2 others had obviously already bailed out. really nice of them to leave us to drown in the tent, but whatever. the black kid was obviously poor and didn't have a real sleeping bag, just a blanket from his house and it was soaked. he was freezing and shivering from the cold water. my sleeping bag was waterproof and i was dry and comfy. out of compassion I let him climb in with me. first thing i noticed was that he smelled awful and i blatantly asked him "have you ever smelled a wet nigger before?". we both got a good laugh and he replied "nope". I was obviously joking with him, and he made it obvious he wasn't offended by the comment. however, a week later come to find out his mom told him he wasn't allowed to socialize with me anymore.

that next morning, come to find out the 2 friends had escaped to the scoutmasters truck. they had a funny story to tell as well. about 30 minutes after getting in the truck the scoutmaster, an older gent in his late 50s, jumped into the truck completely butt assed naked. his tent got flooded too so he took off all his clothes and went to his truck to dry off.. he wasn't expecting anybody to be in it. i could only imagine the awkwardness. this was around the time of heavy news coverage that scoutmasters were being accused of molesting the boys.

ah the 90s, best years of my life.

Yes
youtu.be/brMK8qy1kUI

We don't have many africans here so I have to make do with calling Maoris and Pacific Islanders niggers

Every time i see one

twice. Show no fear. Got in a fight because of it. Afterwards I had earned respect.

Don't really hate people because of skin color, but I see how it can manipulate people. Sometimes you have to be direct

This

The Marines has got to be the last redpilled place in the US

Yeah in like 4th grade at a science fair, some niggers were in the booth next to mine and broke my experiment.

once

Well we don't really have a "nigger" word here in Portugal but we have the word "Preto" which means black and that offends niggers, to call a black person here without offending them we say "negro"
But well i have called many blacks here "preto do caralho" which means "fucking black" but they take it has "fucking nigger"
So yeah i guess i have

But that was a long time ago when i was in primary school now I believe it's illegal to do that

Yeah they didn't do shit about it either lol.

Yes

My Jamaican co-workers. They self identified as such. Fit just about every stereotype for it to.

I used to go in primary school to the same class with a mulatto, but he looked completely black so we all treated him so

I mean, we didn't bully him, he was quite popular, but I, for example, annoyed him by repeating a kid poem "Murzynek Bambo" (Bambo the niglet)

We had no harsh feelings tho, I called him a murzyn (nigger) and he called me białas (cracker) for lulz. Fun times

Use brazilian words :D
Preto, negro, nego, negão, neguinho, negrinho.

I call my black friends niggers all the time, they call me bird poop, so nobody fucking cares.
The bad niggers are the ones who get offended by a simple fucking word. Unfortunately, good niggers are rare.

If you're going to ask this question so smugly, you're basically admitting that they're violent scum and you KNOW that they're violent scum - so stop trying to pretend that they're not.

yes, a bum asking me for money

I was in a bad mood lol

A couple of times.

sucker puching and coming in groups is all you degenerate niggers are capable of. honestly disgusting

Yah you are right, of all the blacks i have met only 2 were good guys, i also met one black that hated jews but he was that typical that steals

That typical nigger*

i've never seen nigger in my life.

Sure you have, lol.

I have called several sandniggers out, do these count too?

YES I DID BITCH AND I HAVE VIDEO PROOF

i have, but only when they're acting like one. Open - carry state and i love it.

Once, when I was a kid.

Storytime:
>be living overseas
>Dakar, Senegal to be precise
>In elementary school at the time
>watch rap video, hear darkies call each other "nigga"
>k
>next day, waiting to go into computer class
>go up to my buddy Kwadwo
>say "what's up nigger"
>he whips around and gives me the bug-eyest, slack-jawest look possible
>instantly know I've said something naughty
>"wut'd you say"
>"uh...digger!...yeah, that"
>doesn't seem convinced, but let it slide because I probably looked like I was ready to shit my pants

Luckily no teachers were around to hear it. Might've gotten suspended.

Also, little tidbit I forgot to add. I told a girl I dated in college this story and she was totally appalled by it, despite the fact that I had no knowledge of the context of the word. Needless to say I dropped her not long afterward.

Fuck yea I have. More times than I can count. 9 times out of 10 it fries their tiny little brain and they don't know what to do. 1 out of 10 and I show the Glock. Never had an issue.

WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE JUST FUCKING STAND THERE WHEN A BLACK APPROACHES??? IT'S LIKE WE ARE PROGRAMED NOT TO DEFEND OURSELVES WHEN JAMAL GETS REVENGE..

Yes, I did. But was some african tourist, nigger just walked away with bowed head.

A few times but one time I had a triple kill in a wawa. A black and Hispanic guy were running their mouth to me and I said fuck spics and niggers to their face and offered to fight right there. They kept their distance. On my way out I a 6'4 300 lb flaming faggot that worked there started running talkin shit. Called him a faggot. First time I called an actual faggot

I never met one.

>>sitting at friends house
>>blazed
>>try to recall all the slurs we thought of night before
>>list off 30 or so
>>black dude sitting across room eye balling me

mfw

they fear the bbc

he called me a faggot, i called him a nigger.

made him shut his trap real mothafucking quick.

>Be burger
>Go outdoors
>Didn't get shot
>CloseCall.jpg
>Get lynched by niggers

Such is life in America.

Only ever met one so no.

yea, multiple

I don't talk to black people.

don't worry, chocolate craftsmen, browns are coming to your country soon :^)

Yeah. Most recent was a few weeks ago en route to a wedding reception. This nigger was trying to park his car illegally and was impeding traffic (well, just me) and instead of throwing it in park and waiting for this dipshit to figure it out, I lost my patience and laid on my horn, screaming "nigger" until he sped off. He definitely heard me, given the whole
>fucc u white boi
thing he did when he pulled off. It may result in the occasional ass beating, but niggers usually act stunned more than anything. It shocks me that people on this board don't dish out the shit when they have the opportunity.

I did once, he just put on a sad face and left.

Yes.

I explained them if they don't like it they maybe should stop using it in all thrier music

ALPHA AS FUCK

Videos like this always make me think of the "black teenager shot by law enforcement" headlines that frequent my facebook feed.

White cops literally leave black kids to bleed out and die, and you are freaking out over a little brawl. The fact the white kids coward makes it look even worse.

I had an autistic friend that called some black guy 'nigger' to his face, in the outside smoking area of a bar. So the black guy pushes him about, forcing him into the nearby patio seating, and eventually putting his weight on him and supressing him against this seat, and all I can hear from my autistic friend is "fight me pussy". It was broken up before the black guy actually hit him, but at least he didn't cry.

I called a mixed race fat gay lad a chocolate drop in school once when I was 8.
He went to punch me so I punched him first. Washed my hands after it. True story lol

do the marines not allow black people?

and yes i call black people nigger quite often, but usually only to make a point and shock the person. welcome to california. all you need is a little bit of power over them, be friendly enough, etc. nobody has ever lectured me on racism and shit, and I never say "nigga" always with the proper ending. I swear to God, saying nigger makes a black person sober up faster than coffee. Really puts the fear of God in them. I guess they must know God is white and thinks they're niggers, too.

Nope. Thats just plain rude.

I've called another white person a nigger in front of a black person.

No, because no nigger has tried to assert his intellectual equality in my presence.

Yeah . They don't like it. Shit is Insta chimpout. Pretty funny actually.

"Yeah but muh oppressions"
"What do you niggers know anyway?"

Then they lose their shit. Every time.

Never seen one keep their cool after that.

>17-20 yo
>managing small pizza place
>nigger comes in complaining about food that was just delivered to their section 8 shothole
>can't pick up, but can hoveround to the joint to complain.
>don'tknowwhattotellyounigger.jpeg
>literally complaining pizza is not mouth blistering hot
>nigger spits on me, never happened before or since
>didyoujustspitonmenigger.itson.webm
Proceed to beat nigger within inch of its life.
>customers eating in dining area, construction guys, enjoying show.
beating nigger with chair at this point
>literally grab nigger by pant waist and scruff (like a cat) and throw out door.
construction guys are entertained.
>call police
police ask what's up
>this guy spit on me and I beat the ship out of him
police>so he assaulted you? Do you want to press charges?

Niggers..

yeah to my black friend as a joke

then he fucked my girlfriend as a joke

kek what an absolute lad

Forgot to mention I live in southern New Orleans. If that makes a difference to anyone.

>be me
>be 4
>Dad takes me to Payless because Dad is cheap and I don't care because 4
>see young black girl and her father
>never remember seeing black people before except on TV
>look at Dad
>look at girl
>look back at Dad
"Daddy, are those niggers?"
>Dad says nothing and grabs me
>drive off without getting shoes
>Dad isn't mad but doesn't say anything
>go to Grandpa's
>Mom is there
>Dad tells Mom and Grandpa what happened
>Mom is pissed and I get yelled at
>Grandpa laughs louder than I've ever heard him before
>Grandpa tells her to shut up
>Grandpa takes me out for ice cream

Not a bad day at all. I got out of shoe shopping which I fucking hated, and I got a sundae from Braum's out of the deal.