youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETQoi2xeg18
youtube.com/watch?v=2qj1YrlikF0
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059
time.is/ET
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
thewrap.com/bret-easton-ellis-finds-stephen-miller-completely-compelling-wants-to-write-a-novel-about-him/
youtube.com/watch?v=CyiMotHi-QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9WxFO5Ymo
youtube.com/watch?v=wTs3-y38DAI
youtube.com/watch?v=W6MHXkaSld8
c-span.org/video/?431931-1/president-trump-holds-rally-west-virginia
cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
c-span.org/video/?c4679186/senate-confirms-ambassadors-breaking-nominations-logjam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Awoooo

RALLY RALLY RALLY

TRUMP RALLY IN WEST VIRGINIA 7PM EASTERN

Awooooooo

Napoleon was a few boats short of riding the world of the worst scourge it has ever know

You know you're taunting the bongshill with that OP, right?

AWOO~

>Summer of 1812
>Napoleon had conquered most of Europe and the UK alone held out
>Napoleon forces all European countries to cut trade with the UK
>Things were looking bad
>UK responds with a blockade of France
>USA continues to trade with France despite this
>UK stowaways are using US ships to sell valuable information to France and to carry out espionage work in general
>UK is too predisposed to do much to stop US activities
>Jefferson uses the stops and searches conducted by UK vessels on US ships as a pretense for invasion
>Cut-throat opportunists in the US see this as a chance to fulfill a bloodthirsty ambition of continental conquest known as manifest destiny
>The Americans quickly reach York (Toronto) and burn it to the ground
>After the element of surprise had worn off they are driven back out of British North America
>The Iroquois natives come through clutch for the British colonies
>The motherland sends NOTHING in the way of reinforcements to the colonies, instead sending more units to Wellington fighting in Spain
>1813
>Detroit has fallen to the British
>So has Fort Niagara
>10 invasions in total have been repelled
>After Napoleon's failure in Russia the UK finally sends some ships to blockade all of the main US ports
>1814
>US federal income (mostly from import duties in those days) completely dries up
>This is when the British units landed and sacked Washington
>Only government buildings were torched as it was to be a 'civilized sacking' in stark contrast to the US burning of York
>US begs for peace and the UK delivers them very generous terms because of a mixture of altruistic ideals and commercial interests

posting here before raiders switch threads

Shut their lying, dirty, globalist mouths!

>Literally bringing up "news" that anyone can check the date on

>LIVE STREAM: President Trump Holds Rally in Huntington, WV 8/3/17

LIVE NOW

PRE SHOW

>1 post by this ID
.... kys

KIKES ARE RAIDING IN SUPPORT OF SUSAN RICE LOVER MCMASTER
>KIKE HATE STORY IS DISINFO
KIKES ARE RAIDING IN SUPPORT OF SUSAN RICE LOVER MCMASTER
>KIKE HATE STORY IS DISINFO

>3 seconds too late

>giving a top secret security clearance to an Obongo appointee
>ever

THREADLY REMINDER

>implying you'd even notice a kike raid

What about the Statue of Liberty tho

MAGA

Yes

>tfw you'll never dance with Awoo

It doesn't matter if it's Israel going after McMaster or not, the issue with McMaster isn't personnel or the jews, it's that him and Trump have fundamental differences in foreign policy. He's served Trump well, but if you don't agree then the service is ultimately limited. I don't think Trump will fire him, he's just gonna reassign him to command in Afghanistan. That's what McMaster wants.

Pompeo will make a fine NSC.

kys again. getting your account banned?

Doesn't even meet a cross the board comparison faggots.

I bet Roosevelt has almost twice the number of bills signed compared to Trump.

A quick reminder to please just ignore and report spammers.

Do not talk about or to them, not worth bothering with.

What is this even supposed to be or mean

>*speeds into walmart on a turbo fast 50cc mobility scooter and occupies the frozen food isle from a mother with her children*
Eh... nothing personal lady.
>*does a 180 and shit stained american flag underwear is revealed*

>Yes

Based awoobaker gives no fucks I suppose.

>From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land. From this day forward, it’s going to be only America first.

The democrats in 1932 sweeped idiot they had the house for 18 years.

B-but Miller once threw a fit. Disavow!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FOG BREATHING COCK SUCKER

>anglos masturbate to this before crying themselves to sleep to the sound of Islamic prayer.
What a funny world we live in.

Remember folks.

When Trump appointed McMaster John McCain, Evan McMullin, Rick Wilson, Lindsey Graham, and Joe Scarborough all tweeted their praise of him.

>that West Virginian daughterfu on RSBN

Madison was the POTUS at the time. He and Napoleon were manlets-in-arms.

just felt like making stuff

three trumps three planes three scoops

>all these rural and suburban retards

>Autistic leftists cannot stand that Sup Forums is allowed to exist
>Shill against it for years, pretend they aren't politically correct leftists and are actually edgy not-leftists
>Insist 4chins was founded on politically correct principles and censorship is the only moral decision on moot/gookmoots part
>Spam /q/ for years to have us shut down
>Trump comes along, all the edgy leftists on the and social media tell them to hate him, so they do
>From this point on, they have joined the #NeverTrump bandwagon, with all it's related delusion, emotional instability, and hatred, but have married this to their existing buttfrustration against Sup Forums
>Sup Forums backs Trump and now in the twisted mind of the shill, defeating Trump is defeating Sup Forums and vice versa
>All those snarky leftists calmly and smugly assure them that Trump is an idiot who is doomed to failure, they already believe they are smarter than Sup Forums so obviously they are privy to reality and we are all delusional
>Screencap /ptg/ preparing to spam it like the Romney compilation, not an ounce of doubt that Trump will lose (they don't want Hillary to win, they just want Trump to lose) and then Sup Forums will be eternally BTFO and they can finally make us suffer as we have made them suffer, inadvertantly and with no knowledge of their pain purely by existing contrary to their wishes

Impotent rage is very fun.

>$60
Not bad

holy shit,we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>tfw 300 years after stealing british legislation to create a country, everybody in your nation refers to Anglos as the other.

>who broke this harddrive and used bleachbit software on i-
>SUUUUUSAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO DELETE INCRIMINATING INFOMATION ON HILLARY CLINTON
>[laugh track]

>forgetting ol' Bill

>Trump wins
>Their entire world crashes down around them, just like all the other idiot leftists, but they get to see our laughing faces close up and personal and know that not only did le rayciss blumpf win and make them look like a bunch of gullible idiots, but Sup Forums was right β€” AGAIN
>Literally cannot handle it, minds crumble, sanity is lost, many just become short-circuiting robots, spamming whatever copy-pasta they have on autopilot because they cannot conceive what has happened
>Every celebratory post they see is another knife in the heart of their souls β€” Sup Forums CANT be right, I'm SMART and they're WRONG how can this be possible???
>Brings us to the current day, the unwashed shill sitting at his computer frantically reading Trump's tweets and anti-Trump tweets and Trump news and watching Trump speeches and press conferences desperately searching for some way to rectify the two conflicting realities, the unshakeable faith in their own intelligence, the irrefutable fact that Trump won, like the proverbial irresistible force and immoveable object

This is who we are dealing with, the sad, twisted creatures that come here in a desperate attempt to regain a shred of the dignity that they lost on November 8th, 2016. Maybe they like to themselves, they convince themselves that they are cool edgy trolls with no real beliefs, they dont care they ain't even mad haha who cares about politics hahaha opinions are stupid they're just here for the lulz and le ebin shitposting β€” but deep down they know. They know that we broke them, and nothing can ever put them back together again.

>fact-challenged

Hes basically an obama appointie which explains why he fires trump and flynn allies.

>he doesn't occasionally bake inflamatory OP's
Get a load of this faggot.

>german/irish/mexican/nigger pigshits ITT think they're americans
TOP fucking KEK mongrel. OH BELIEVE ME, REAL AMERICANS LIKE ME ARE QUAVERING FOR A WAR WITH YOU.

When does the rally start? Anyone care to give a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=2qj1YrlikF0

interesting this ip range was banned yesterday for three days yet here you are?

RALLY DAY

SCHEDULE FOR TODAY, READ IT

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, AUGUST 3, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. Later in the morning, the President will participate in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event. In the evening, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Huntington, West Virginia. The President will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President will depart Huntington, West Virginia for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

ALL TIMES IN Eastern Time Zone (ET):
time.is/ET

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event

>3:30PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>4:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>5:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Huntington, West Virginia

>6:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Huntington, West Virginia

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Huntington, West Virginia en route to Washington, D.C.

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

A big city faggot called me last week because he didn't know how to flip a breaker.
You do it just like a light switch.

Charger him $140 and went home.

Purge

/vHRunWXW/
/Qj3VyymK/
/UsGcyh+e/
/+l+8uK4Q/

Meme flags are not included, as I have most of 'em permanently filtered

>anglos
>original owners
Um sweetie no the Welsh were there before you.

We are being raided. Martial law is now declared. The Brit spammer admits to ban evading. Stay frosty and Awoo.

>only now do liberals begin looking into the man who wrote trumps speeches since 2015

>it just hurts
>just hurts
>just

Who McMaster here?
He purging zionists from NSC and keeping us out of jewish wars in middle east

Holy shit, the mexico president convos got leaked? This shit is undermining national security big time. Martial law when?

>This guy has obviously never heard of Rahm Emanuel and his aggression

We can't let this man get the keys to Ellis Island

Would be watchable if that jew wasn't there ruining. Everyone just wants to see hot chicks, not some hooked nosed kike

Big guy rally.

>"The Brit admits to knowing how to change a IP"
>this defeats the American

7pm Eastern. RSB stream is up.

>thewrap.com/bret-easton-ellis-finds-stephen-miller-completely-compelling-wants-to-write-a-novel-about-him/
You guys ready for the Miller novel?

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

>he doesn't occasionally bake inflamatory OP's

>tfw never baked before in the first place

If he was so bad and could've just immediately cancelled his appointment after finding how those people approved of him, why wait 6+ months to get rid of him, he's not even gone yet.

Keep shifting those goal posts you useless faggots.

>Drumpfag: Trump has signed more legislation than any other president in HISTORY!

>No he hasn't.

>Drumpfag: Uh... Trump has signed more legislation than any other president in his FIRST SIX MONTHS!

>No he hasn't.

>Drumpfag: Heeeerp... Deerrp... Trump has signed more legislation than any other president EXCLUDING EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES!

I love that picture. For some reason it signals something deep. Im thinking about it.

Main difference is that the guy on the left is getting his ass jailed

So character assassination are the only tools left?
>h-he flipped a table
I did the same and tore up the books of some degenerate idiot who kept ruining my schooling experience with disrupting classes.

yeah the other dude was better at getting the camera on cuties

Stream links for the 7PM Trump rally

>youtube.com/watch?v=ETQoi2xeg18 RSBN

>youtube.com/watch?v=CyiMotHi-QA DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9WxFO5Ymo US News

>youtube.com/watch?v=wTs3-y38DAI FNC

>youtube.com/watch?v=W6MHXkaSld8 Commie RT

>c-span.org/video/?431931-1/president-trump-holds-rally-west-virginia

IP TV:

>cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

ITT: Based Brit BTFOing Drumpftards

we could use more bakers

I wonder what the "major announcement" will be tonight. I really hope it's not some lame shit like "muh economy" or the approved judges or whatever.

>brits
>inventing anything besides techniques to unsuccessfully domesticate shitskins and levy taxes against peasants and dissenters

THIS. IS. AMAZING. It should have been done 6 months ago. Something is up. Turtleman and Schumer made some sort of deal.
> c-span.org/video/?c4679186/senate-confirms-ambassadors-breaking-nominations-logjam

Why are you (You)'ing me? What the fuck is that flag? I don't even know what a France is. Didn't we destroy you in the 18th century?

>trump calls someone up on stage
come up here,this guy is great...trump embraces the guy and whispers in his ear
>we know you're the leaker
special agents storm the stage and arrest the leaker as trump rallies the crowd

>USA! USA! USA!

There are few things more valuable than a known spy, and Trump cucked the absolute hell out of McTesticlehead by giving Mattis so much autonomy. A bunch of things that would normally go through NSC were handled within DoD.

Please for the love of god see this post:
Stop replying to spam, report spam, shut up about raids. Stop talking about raids, raiders, shills, spam.

This is a thread for discussing politics.

Ayyliums

>everyone ITT

HOLY FUCK

THIS HAS TO STOP

>replying to bong

>I wonder what the "major announcement" will be tonight.

Thinking it has to do with veteran's health care, but I may be wrong.

we don't know the dynamics

if it's true that he wants to replace him with pompeo, maybe he originally wanted to replace flynn with pompeo after he got some experience as the director of the CIA

Really made me think. Pic related, all polls for 2016 House election