HAPPENING Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Washington to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase, according to two people familiar with the matter.
wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
archive.is/MM9ip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never supported trump anyways

>he doesn't know that Mueller is getting fired soon

Bump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH ALL OFF YOUR HEROES ARE GOING TO PRISON Sup Forums! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED YOU FASCIST NAZI FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gluten free nothing burger. Shills BTFO.

He's not going after Trump. Remember, as Comey testified, Trump was never under investigation.

How exactly did Russia interfere with the election?

Guess it's over for Drumpf I am now a #CruzMissile

They supposedly hacked the DNC, stole dirt on Shillary and released it to the public through Wikileaks, allowing DRUMPF to win the election.

>be Sup Forums
>omg grand jury
>what does it mean?
its nothing.

confirmed.

>Special counsel Robert Mueller, who is probing Russia’s interference in 2016 U.S. elections as well as possible collusion with Trump campaign, has impaneled a grand jury, the Wall Street Journal reports.

What did he mean by this?

big deal...

slow news day

absolutely zero evidence of that though

and even if it were true, it doesn't prove Trump or anyone else on his campaign colluded with the Russian government to influence the outcome of the election

Was the DNC the only computer Russia hacked? That would definitely indicate a targeted operation and suggest the election as the target.

Or did Russia hack other computers during that time, and the DNC was just one of them? That would make it harder to say the DNC was targeted for election meddling.

Asking for a friend.

it is a big deal. it means an indictment is coming soon. against who is the question

>according to two (((people))) familiar with the matter

It's over now for sure

DRUMPF!!!!

Wikileaks wasn't even what won him the election. It was his pandering to the rust belt and attacking NAFTA and the TPP
that secured his spot in the presidency. Most of the people in the rust belt that voted for him weren't need virgins that followed Julian Assange, it was older blue collar types who likely had very little knowledge of wikileaks presence online

>Russian Flag
LMAO

There was a grand jury impaneled against Darren Wilson too, but no one was ever indicted.

It could just be the end of the investigation, and Mueller is going to present the evidence to a jury so more than one person will be responsible for whatever decision is made. That way it will be harder to impugn the decision, since will be multiple.

They didn't hack anything because Seth Rich (an American) was the leaker

shhh... don't ruin the surprise

>FBI gives Hillary a free pass
>Trump gets a grand jury before any charges are given

Should have fired Mueller.

How can you not see this by now?

Hillary sold uranium to Putin.
She was ready to initiate war war Russia.
She was expected to stand down as the Satan 2's were incoming.

Yes, she is that big of a bitch.

A non-retarded person? On paul? Can't believe it...

Pence is the happiest man on the planet right now.

Wise saying "supposedly" fellow Leaf

Didn't Wikileaks debunk the Russia thing a couple days ago? Why did they place sanctions on Russia for meddling in the election the day after Wikileaks dropped that shit? Either Wikileaks is Russian disinfo or the president is controlled by the deep state and we are heading to ww3

This investigation started to find out why Trump and Russia made a deal to make the election easier for him in exchange for doing everything possible to remove the magnitsky act. It's going to end with putting on the table all the loans and laundered money he received from oligarchs and state banks. donnie got into a lot of debt with bad people when no other bank would touch him

It's a criminal investigation, evidence gathered in secret won't be released until the cases go to court.

I'm guessing you don't impanel a grand jury while you are still doing an investigation. You wait until the investigation is over and you have all your evidence lined up. Then you impanel your jury to present the evidence to.

If that's right, the investigation is over, all the evidence is in, and there have been no leaks about indictments, which means there won't be any.

perhaps but that's because the prosecutor didn't want an indictment. Prosecutors never really go after police officers. The grand jury in that case was a formality.

generally speaking impaneling a grand jury means an indictment will follow. Unless Mueller and his team don't want one, which is unlikely given the team is made up of fervent anti-Trumpers

Who

LEAKED THIS ?

They just want to trigger Trump in order to GET Sessions fired....

This is just your usual nothingburger with a side of grand jury, happens all the time with things that aren't a big deal

Donald "Duck" Drumpf if fucking done. It only took a few dozen tries, but finally.

>this

They hacked clintons campaign bus so she couldn't campaign in the rust belt. They hacked her blackberry so she only spoke to people that were already gonna vote for her. The Russians made Americans misogynists

really what it means is that they're now onto the phase where they want to bring in witness testimony and get subpeonas.

this was ofc expected, im not sure it was expected this soon. I thought a grand jury would be at least a year away.

>it's nothing

you dont call a grand jury unless you have evidence to convict, shitrock

Mueller is investigating the clintons. The investigation into the trump campaign is a smoke screen.

Impossible

The entire MSM and all of Hollywood talked shit about Trump and he still won

Nothing the Russians could have released would have hurt Clinton.

Cite the specific item released by the Russians that doomed her campaign

Comey and the FBI weren't investigating Trump, but Mueller is a different matter. He's out for blood.

Trump himself probably did nothing wrong, but the men he had around him are probably going down.

Yes there is plenty of evident to convict the previous administration, and many in the Clinton campaign.

Even though nobody on the left cares about or even understands what Wikileaks is.

Damn. it was fun lads

If they actually found some shit they'd probably say Pence can't be President because Russia hacked the election therefore he could not be President. It'd probably go to (((Paul Ryan))) since The Speaker Of The House Is Second In Line Of Presidential Succession If (((something))) were to happen.

>He thinks muller gives a fuck
>Muller is looking for a way to have a fucking legacy.
>Muller will be the legacy for trump presidential

>according to people familiar with the matter

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BITCHES

Here's the short version:

Trump, Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort have been involved with helping Russian oligarchs launder money into US real estate for ~15+ years.

Those same Russian stole Hermitage Capital from its rightful American owner and used it as a vehicle to commit a $230 million tax fraud, funnelling the proceeds through Alfa Bank and ultimately through banks and shell corporations in Cyprus (such as Prevezon Holdings) into US real estate.

After they had Magnitsky murdered for becoming inconvenient, the U.S. government passed the Magnitsky Act essentially blacklisting those oligarchs from the US financial system, and initiated a case against Prevezon Holdings. Those same oligarchs used their agents to negotiate a meeting with Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort where they offered to help Trump get elected if he would make the Magnitsky Act and the case against Prevezon holdings go away. Their alleged assistance may have included hacking the DNC, oppossition research, and laundering Russian money into US elections via political online marketing.

They took the deal, and worked together to get Trump the election. Trump immediately tried to roll back the Magnitsky Act sanctions upon taking office and suspiciously fired Preet Bharara and settled the Prevezon Holdings case for peanuts after taking office.

Assuming Mueller can prove this, it's a RICO prosecution against Trump, Trump Jr, Kushner, Manafort, Flynn, Page, and anyone else who knowingly participated.

Clinton lost states she didn't campaign in, with Trump going to them multiple times.

She didn't even majority of votes. People complain about Sanders being robbed the nomination, even losing by 3 million, but they'll laugh at any claim abut illegal votes for Clinton in the general election.

A grand jury brings the indictments. No indictments without a grand jury.

The short of it is, indictments are coming.

Wrong.

kek, vastly underrated

None of this would effect the election

None of this would harm Clinton

Conflict of interest with Muller and James Comey.
Comey has publicly stated that he was a leaker.

You seem to live in a fantasy where no leaks means nothing will happen, when an airtight operation is simply the hallmark of people who know what they are doing and aren't absolute slobbering retards

say it with me now

IMPEACHED

sorry not sorry republitards

I can't wait for fringe colleges to turn red

so whos getting btfoed and when

incorrect.

it's mostly used for getting testiomony on record and to get subpoenas for hardware or w/e.

This on-the-second reporting is really bad for the news. People jump to conclusions before all the evidence is in, and then they have a hard time reversing their unsubstantiated conclusions when new evidence comes in. It's a mess.

Belief Perseverance: n. a psychological phenomenon in which there is a tendency to persist with one's held beliefs despite the fact that the information is inaccurate or that evidence shows otherwise. This contrary nature shows an unwillingness to admit that the initial premise may not be true.

I agree. Anyone who would have been influenced by the Wikileaks reveal was already going to vote for Trump. Likewise anyone who was leaning toward Clinton completely disregarded the leak. I don't believe the leak moved the needle whatsoever.

The whole Russia story is a case of cognitive dissonance. Shitlibs and the fake news media simply can't believe that an "idiot" like Trump could be elected unless something nefarious was going on. Just as Trump says, the Russia story is an excuse, a narrative made up by the dems and the fake news media to explain away why Clinton lost to a supposed buffoon.

Holy shit I'm a Cruz missile now. I never supported our cheeto in chief

Shh! It's almost finished, don't ruin the surprise!

I laughed

The Left doesn't even know what they support. They loved Wikileaks leaking files from the Bush Presidency, then hated them for anything from Obama and the 2016 election. They can't even decide if Comey's firing was good or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

You forgot:
they hacked the TV and made her call people deplorables.
They hacked her website and called a cartoon frog racist.
They hacked her brain and got her to call everyone not a far left retard a racist
They hacked podesta's e-mail which caused her to collapse on 9/11 while telling every her health is fine

>None of this would harm Clinton

kek

If there was evidence, it would have leaked already. 100%. No doubt about it.

none of that is true. where did you hear that? richard maddow?

Grand Juries give indictments if there is a "preponderance of evidence" that someone is maybe guilty. You have to have one before you get the other.

A grand jury is what is supposed to stop malicious prosecution in cases where there is no evidence.

Yes, keep repeating this Trumpite talking point.

FUCK. This has me really nervous. I am a pede and love donald trump and I am literally shaking right now.

I really hope donald fires mueller. I feel like that is our only hope.

i feel like i might cry :(

are you a retart

who the fuck are you kidding? Hillary Clinton approved the sale of 20% of the US' uranium production capacity - if your story was even remotely true (clearly it's a fantasy from end-to-end), it wouldn't even matter because the entire MSM and establishment supported Hillary Clinton despite her crimes being present for all to see

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

fuck off with your ridiculous conspiracy theories, that NYT report alone would put Hillary under the prison - you guys are living in a fantasy land

>FOX trying to sugarcoat this shit

archive.is/MM9ip

Seth was the leaker.

the FBI is not in the habit of releasing evidence of an ongoing investigation.

A+

agreed, let 'em get their hopes up.

clearly you've never sat on a grand jury before.

secondly, its a slow news day.

keep at it and earn your $0.02

Can someone who knows about this shit explain what this means? I don't think I've ever even heard the word "impanel" before.

Cite the specific leak that harmed the Clinton campaign

Then tell us why the entire MSM and Hollywood speaking against trump did not harm him

>impanel
im·pan·el
imˈpanl/Submit
verb
enlist or enroll (a jury).
enroll (someone) onto a jury.

Yeah, do you think they were just like, "oh, well we'll let him appoint a young, originalist Supreme Court judge who will be on the court for the next 30 years and then drop all the damning shit"?
Come on people, use your heads

>>these faggots don't know this is how the script flips

prosecutors don't impanel a grand jury unless they were near certain it would lead to an indictment. someone is being indicted for something here.

The Muh Seth Rich narrative is dead. it was a fun meme while it lasted, but its over fellow pedes. Oh well.

All we can do now is pray that donald fires mueller.

>according to two people familiar with the matter

The special grand jury has a duty under 18 U.S.C. § 3332(a) "to inquire into offenses against the criminal laws of the United States alleged to have been committed within that district." Such alleged offenses may be brought to the jury's attention by the court or by any attorney appearing for the United States to present evidence to the jury. It is incumbent upon any such government attorney to whom it is reported that a Federal offense was committed within the district, if the source of information so requests, to refer the information to the special grand jury, naming the source and apprising the jury of the attorney's action or recommendation regarding the information.

[cited in USAM 9-11.101; USAM 9-11.300]

>try harder next time nigger

Fake nazi is right

Grand Juries are convened to assess the prosecution's case and recommend indictment or not. The process runs somewhat parallel to the investigation as grand jury trials call prosecution witnesses, usually after they've had depositions taken.

Louis Mensch tier disinfo. Well done.

Mueller did this because he expected he was about to be fired, so he makes it as hard as possible.

He's just an ass, nothing more. But I have some respect for this trick he's just pulled. It may really complicate the process of taking Mueller's records and evaluating them rationally.

Hahahahah, comey's fucking joke FBI leaked anything Jeff Zucker, Jeff Bezos or Carlos Slim wanted, on command like the Demorat lap dog that he is/was