MULLER IMPANELS GRAND JURY

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Washington to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase, according to two people familiar with the matter.
wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/can-congress-protect-special-counsel-mueller-fired/
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN1AA14Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. Major Happening!

Not for you libtard

This. The Left is about to be blindsided worse than on Nov 8.

Read the article again, SLOWLY.

Hillary going to jail in 3...2....1....

According to people familiar with his thinking, these are his thoughts.

chick-fil-a for everyone!

>they don't realize dws and various Clinton cronies will be prosecuted, not Trump.

i'll go easy on you as your vernacular makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

who said Mueller is looking for evidence that Russia helped Trump? Russia could still interfere with the election and not be helping him.

I wonder if there was another candidate involved in the election that had a history of dealing with the Russians

Yeah dips hit, I've read it and there is nothing that says it's Trump he's after.

>If there was already a grand jury in Alexandria looking at Flynn, there would be no need to reinvent the wheel for the same guy. This suggests that the investigation is bigger and wider than Flynn, perhaps substantially so

Bigger and wider than Flynn. Guess who that means faggot...the DNC!

The only grand jury has been for Mike Flynn. Muller is expanding it, most likely due to him finding collusion beyond Flynn.

Sessions is an idiot for recusing himself that really fucked Trump up the ass.

This special counsel has unlimited resources for the investigation, of course they're going to find something.

Trump is getting out of this one clean.

*not

>they're going to find something.

how long are you faggots going to hold on to this dream?

>most likely

Like Hillary will most likely win the election? You're most likely a fucking retard.

Wonder who it is

Dumbass.

Give me unlimited resources and I'll find a way to prove to you that unicorns exists.

>Trump is getting out of this one clean.
digits confirm

>What is an Asian rhino, the post.

Trump Internet Defense Force is working hard today!

This is un-ironically what you believe

"If I spend enough money, I can change reality!"

kys

Death to these pigs. Fucking Stalinist bullshit.

>He thinks the Clinton and Obama era lawyers Mueller appointed are going to be digging up dirt on the Clintons

Looks like I win, Drumpfy. Remember, the swamp always gets it way in the end.

>If I spend enough money, I can change reality
Hillary was one of the first people to prove that wrong.

Conflict of interest from James Comey and Mueller.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/can-congress-protect-special-counsel-mueller-fired/
Bilateral congressional support for protecting Mueller from Trump.

Deep State's apparently gonna kick Trump's little ass, apparently.

Also, there's not nearly enough labels on this.

>apparently apparently
Kys.

>Thinks Hillary losing was not the plan the whole time.

Sorry, should've put a label over one of my "apparently"s.

Maybe "JEW??" or something.

>Russia could have (did) discredit both candidates
They just played both sides. Though, if anyone would have asked Russia themselves to help it would have been hillary because thats how crooked she is. I dont think Trump would have, because of his ego. Both their aides however got into contact with Russia for incriminating evidence against each other. Harder to get evidence against republicans because they as an organization are more decentralized.

>according to two people familiar with the matter.

fake news

Sounds like Frankposting to me.

IT'S OVER!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEFEND THIS TRUMPTARDS

DRIP. DRIP. DRIP.

It fucking talks about collusion in the article

Uh oh

Fusion GPS in deep shit

You must be pretty politically inexperienced not to understand this. When given a wide mandate, like idiot Rosenberg did when he appointed Mueller, special counsels are not limited to just the purview of the appointment.

Ie. whitewater, lewinsky, CREEP and Nixon, watergate, etc etc

It's not being a "shill" to point this out, its being over the age of 18 and having political experience, neither of which you have.

what makes you think the (((journalist))) knows about the real plan

>he thinks Trump won't appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Mueller

According to anonymous sources familiar with the thinking of the anonymous sources who sometimes walk Mueller's dogs.

Do they know they are pushing us to lash out violently?

There's a part of me that hopes Trump actually did collude. That way things will get even more chaotic and we move closer to true change.

But that won't happen.

At least he got to put Gorsuch. Oh well.

Punching the wall in your parents basement only hurts yourself.

More like Donny Jr. is going to jail. Poor baby Chloe is gonna cry where is dada. I'd feel bad for his wife and kids but they're rich oh well. Now she'll be free to ride the black cock carousel.

I'll laugh when neither side is right, and they're just gonna go after Russians. Trump and Clinton go untouched, and all you faggots kys

>A quid pro quo for emails a babby could steal
Bad deal, Donny.

Are you retarded? Even if Don Jr DID get dirt on Hillary from the lawyer, it's not illegal. The DNC did the exact same thing with the Ukrainians during the campaign.

They're going after Fusion GPS and the Russian lawyer.

List of crimes Don Jr. committed:

Enjoy Lynch going before the Senate trying to explain why she gave a Visa-denied Russian citizen access to America for the sole purpose of spreading Democrat-Russia funded agitprop to the Trump campaign.

All things lead to the criminal America-enemy disinformation firm FUSION GPS who set up US private citizen Don Jr.

Browder lied under oath
Glenn Simpson plead the 5th

>More like Donny Jr. is going to jail.
name the crime he committed

>most likely due to him finding collusion beyond Flynn
>most likely

You people are so stupid and desperate for "muh russia" that it's actually kind of sad. I pitty you

This. There is NO WAY Mueller would attack the deep state and he has nothing on Trump. So what can he do? The same thing everyone else is doing, go after Russians.

Anyone who thinks this is going to lead to Trump's downfall or Trump Jr's or DWS or Hillary are deluding themselves. Screen cap this.

Do you know how fucking pathetic these people will feel about themselves after all this. They will literally realize they missed the wildest ride of their lives and they were rooting for the establishment to keep us enslaved. They are disgusting pigs.

Underrated

>according to two people familiar with the matter

>according to two people

They need to.
Gotta stoke that base, and hide the tears.

Earlier today Trump said:

"We’re going to West Virginia tonight, by the way. We’re going to have a very big announcement, which will be very exciting I think for the media and everyone else. But we have a very big announcement tonight. I believe I’ll be making it in West Virginia, so that will very exciting."

Fake news is saying his announcement is about WV Gov switching to republican.

Trump's announcement is going to be about Mueller and Grand Jury for Clinton / DNC

Damn, it feels good being white

Thomas Zeno, a federal prosecutor for 29 years before becoming a lawyer at the Squire Patton Boggs law firm, said the grand jury is “confirmation that this is a very vigorous investigation going on.”
“This doesn’t mean he is going to bring charges,” Mr. Zeno cautioned. “But it shows he is very serious. He wouldn’t do this if it were winding down.”
Another sign the investigation is ramping up: Greg Andres, a top partner in a powerhouse New York law firm, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP, has joined Mr. Mueller’s team.
Mr. Andres, a former top Justice Department official who also oversaw the criminal division of the U.S. attorney’s office in Brooklyn, wouldn’t leave his private-sector job for a low-level investigation, Mr. Zeno said.
“People like Greg Andres don’t leave private practice willy-nilly,” Mr. Zeno said. “The fact he is being added after couple of months shows how serious this is and that it could last a long time.”
Mr. Andres couldn't be reached for comment.

CrystalGate is about to get YUUGE

Lol subpoenas already issued for the June 6th meeting you fucking moron. Jesus christ why are Trump supporters so committed to being retarded?

To add to this, tonight is going to be 3x more libtears than on election night. Hilldawg is going to prison.

Holy shit Trump supporters are so goddamn dumb

Fucking kek'd

Blown out

if this is true it will be the 2nd happiest day of my life behind only the birth of my aryan son

What "real" plan?

You know...you don't have to.

>go after Russians
The state-sponsored organized crime has gone on for too long.

The Jim Jones of politics.
Just need the mass suicide and the image is complete.

Something is definitely up, its still way too early to be impaneling grand juries, that usually happens towards the end of the investigation. Either the investigation (highly unlikely) is over or this is fake news.

How fucking dumb do you guys have to be to still keep claiming that people who are literally being investigated and subpoenaed to testify are innocent BEFORE the investigation has even concluded?

it's only that wv gov is switching parties. trump is getting backstabbed at every turn and sessions isn't lifting a finger.

To be fair, we do know that that meeting is linked to Fusion GPS and the DNC. Plus, the subpoenas could be for emails. You are speculating. Everyone is speculating.

This claim is false.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

Yes, information counts.

no it is not, it is true, but that is not trumps big announcement. people are assuming that is what it will be, but again....it is not.

Nope, definitely couldn't be that Mueller has enough to proceed with charges, definitely not. Nope. No way. Not a chance. No denial. No denial. You're denial.

You could bring a grand jury for many reasons but the investigation doesn't have to be winding down.

DNC colluded with Ukrainian government for political dirt. It's not illegal.

Checkmate, loser.

They're reassuring each other that the inevitable won't happen.

Because in the United States people are innocent until proven guilty.

>Like when you put somebody in the car and you are protecting their head, you know? The way you put your hand over . . . like don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head, I said, ‘You can take the hand away, O.K.,’

trump is stumped
this will be the end for trumpf

MADAM

terrible meme. when will the left learn?

it is. (((they're))) begging us to nuke d.c.

Drumpfsters btfo!
Many have said Trump wouldnt finish his first term. I can see it now.

how do you know? youre guessing like the rest of us

>Hilldawg is going to prison.

wishful drinking

And what is the announcement, since you're so privy to the inside of Trump's administration.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN1AA14Y

I find it amusing how the nigger internet always uses shit quality images as source material. They can't even steal well.

He thinks loyalty exists in the swamp.

Gonna screencap this post.

Trump is so fucked hahahaha

>Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.
As always, you accuse others what you are guilty of.

Fusion GPS is going down. Have fun with your damage control.

He is the swamp.

Lolol classic Trump mental gymnastics: somehow spin a grand jury impaneled specifically to investigate charging Trump's family and aides into something about the DNC because reality is just too much.

Make sure to take the last few moments before charges are filed to try to convince everyone how innocent Don Jr. is!

>right wing jaw flaps about no Russian collusion
>HILLARY HATES RUSSIA!
>SHE WOULD HAVE STARTED WW2!
>RUSSIA IS OUR ALLY
>more and more information, but not yet evidence, released implicating trump campaign
>trump starts saying that Hillary was the collaborator without evidence
>all the trumpbots switch to
>DNC COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA
>RUSSIA TRIED TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION AGAINST TRUMP
>HILLARY LOVES RUSSIA