Signs of Degeneracy

What are some signs of degeneracy?
Some obvious ones are colored hair, body mutilation, tattoos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>body mutilation
So everyone who was circumcised is degenerate?

Earplugs.

Degeneracy isn't a state or a person, it is something you do, so there aren't signs of degeneracy, just degenerate actions that make someone a degenerate. The examples you've all given are just ways people act vainly and change their appearance, which isn't really one of the biggest degeneracies. imho the big ones are like drug use or overeating, not working or not taking part in politics because you don't care about society, or just generally acting immoral because you can.

communist insignia and ironic beards

not by choice, but circumcision when you're not a jew is degenerate.
the parents are certainly degenerate on some level which will trickle down to the kid.

i really meant body modification, though like guage earrings, piercings

>that left leg
what the fuck

quit looking for excuses to rage about your dick

look around the room you are in now look in the mirror NOW KYS cause these people are happier than you will ever be now go make a nigger hate thread to make yourself feel better

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

>50% suicide rate for transfats
i don't think so tim.

She isn't indicative of society. This reveals a lot about /soc/, though - you look for the most pathetic people in society to complain about, to elevate yourselves just a little. You're just an angstier /r9k/

This is actually true. I feel the same way when I see beta/cringe threads of bronys and anime fags having fun with their friends. They're nerds to us, but they have friends with common interests, they are happy.

What is that? The reptilians are getting bolder.

humans are all-dimensional beings.
willful and purposeful degenerates will argue that because we live in the infinite cosmos, it's impossible to dictate which way is down or up, therefore, there is no such thing as immoral behavior. it's all just a construct for them.
they are right, but they are behaving in one of many possible ways which also happens to resonate with what people for eons have called demonic forces.
their behavior may seem harmless, but they are actually conduits for forces which do not care for or about life on earth.
do what thou wilt they say.

Anxiety and BPD.

And by Anxiety, the kind that makes people randomly slut around, cut contact, and go full-retard as a coping mechanism.

Forgot to add

PCOS

I've yet to meet a girl with PCOS who wasn't a massive fucking hippie.

i think im a degenerate then.
how do i deal with that. i think i might actually have borderline personality.

Does BPD cause you to engage in degeneracy? Do you randomly abandon people who were good to you? Do you sleep around to cope? Have impulsive habits?

feminism

yes.

browsing/posting on Sup Forums

especially making retarded threads

evrybody knows a woman like this. feels bad.

Black skin.

Yes, they are happier because they don't see the fucking murder of their people that is occurring, or perhaps they enjoy it.

>being happier than us
>being more sane than we are

pick 1 (one)

Idk I have tattoos guys I'm pretty redpilled and not a degenerate.

>my tadoo

>What are some signs of degeneracy

They're female. Seriously, you can't even 100 percent tell if someone is pozzed these days because even the normal looking ones are pozzed

Do you know what the word "sign" means?

>do you randomly cut contact to those who were good to you.
I think someone got friendzoned here.

yeah but its just vanity, which is not 'redpilled'

Mother of God

Uh not vanity at all friendo

im honest when i say i have a vanity about being untainted by silly scribbles. it denotes my willpower over my ego.

This happened even with people I was on excellent terms with. Even females I've dated. Literal perfection and the next day, gone.

phonezombies

>when the ayy's become brainwashed by kikes

Theres a certain something in the way these people move, regardless of gender. They have a little too much bounce in their step, a little too much tilt in their head, almost like they're on stage at all times. Everything about their awful personality and lifestyle is a carefully crafted act, and is displayed as such. Validation from outside is what lets them know that they are doing the right things.

t. Brooklyn, I study these profligates like a naturalist while I'm on the subway, and I've seen it all

That's on my dick

yes to all except the first one.
I am very loyal.
my impulsive habit is weed and alcohol.
im 24 now. from 18-23, i was high most days. i drank pretty heavily from 19-22, alone a lot of the time.
the urges are easier to deal with now after i had a long period of abstinence. i think the symptoms are subsiding because i have much less anxiety and i go months completely sober.
the sleeping around is going away too. usually it was literally any girl who wanted it, no matter how unattractive.
now i can actually say no.
ive read that symptoms of BPD begin in early adulthood but subside later in life.
does it sound like i am getting over it?

im in manhattan, i know EXACTLY what you mean...

Perhaps you're the problem then?

neeeeee i have south park tatoo bc south park so cool xDDD

Whereas these guys mock the fuck out of that monstruosity

This is what happens when you've put everything on social media. So everybody already knows what's happened in the last however long it's been since you saw each other and now you have nothing to discuss. I don't put anything on social media but I still do this because I generally have nothing to talk about anyway.
t. Phone zombie.

Memes.

tattoos, atheism, colored hair, signs other than cross, weird glasses, weird clothes, too much piercing

Slash is a transfaggot now?

I have been thinking about tattoos, in the good ol days, warriors used warpaint to make them look more intimidating and for identity to show what tribe or clan they belong to.
Women can also find them more attractive.
Are they really not redpilled?

soy face

>What are some signs of degeneracy?
Smoking. Smokers are either addicted - which means imminent health problems in the future - or stupid, paying money to ruin their health.

Political symbols on clothes: the person is either a professional politician (i.e., degenerate scumbag) or a gullible sheep.

Shiny ones (overly expensive shit, status symbols, etc.). It means the person is stupid, spoiled and useless.

Watching TV (but for rare exceptions)/stupid shit on the Internet. This stuff is made specifically for the brain-dead.

>I have been thinking about tattoos, in the good ol days, warriors used warpaint to make them look more intimidating and for identity to show what tribe or clan they belong to.
>Women can also find them more attractive.
>Are they really not redpilled?
Not unless you and your tribe are about to land the enemy village to burn and pillage and smite enemies with your mighty battleaxe, no.

I'm conservative and nationalist but, as in everything, its in what extand you do things that turns them retarded.

-colored hair: brunette to blond and vice versa - normal
any eccentric colors - degenerate

-body mutilation: pierced ears - normal
pierced face - degenerate

-tattoos: family, culture, history, religious related and possible to hide tattoos - normal
anything else - degenerate

If body mutilation is degenerate, does it mean that circumcision is degeneracy hence all american males are degenerates?

>getting a tattoo or changing your outward appearance is degenerate

>having an obsession with what should or should not be on another person's skin isn't

You people are a fucking joke, go outside for a walk.

Sounds like you are a normal human being who is growing up and settling down. What is degenerate is getting into a digital circle-jerk only to ask for life advice from poor autists.

>Those fucking eyes

Same. Married one, actually. Pray for me.

Gay

Excess drug use, excess alchohol use, dyed hair, piercings, tattoos, addicted to social media, watches television, obese or fat and left leaning views.

Pretty much

prolapsed anus.

looks like a satyr. Goat legs

David Childress was right about those aliens

Imagine hating yourself this much. Fucking hell. These poor simple minded cunts.

many such cases. sad!