So... when will Sup Forums realize that Islam is the ultimate weapon against j*wry?

-Islam is anti-feminism:
>"Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded."
>Men can have more than 1 wife

-Islam put women in their place:
>"Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them"

-Islam is anti LGBT shit:
>"If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"
>The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses."

-Islam encourages men to have a lot of children with their wives:
>“Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.”

-Islam know (((them))) very well & is christian-friendly:

-> You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwQzFuG9eBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a tool of jewry is the ultimate weapon against jewry

>a tool of jewry
Last time I checked the only ones who were bombing Israel & exposing zionists were Muslims

You can have conservative values without joining a goat fucking cult.

Atheism leads to degeneracy, even conservative atheism is friendly towards degeneracy
And goat fucking is punished by death by Sharia

Never. Islam is a (((semitic))) religion.

And paganism is dead and christianity is cucked so what?

Islam leads to the same degeneracy. See goat fucking and sex with underage boys.
>Punished by death
That's why it's done behind closed doors, you moron.

When will you realize that Wahabi Islamism is a Jewish weapon against the Christian??

why do you keep photoshopping terrorist headbands onto mediocre looking brown girls?

This is worse than any black Egyptian bullshit.

Islam is by far the most redpilled ideology/religion. It does not tolerate what the West gladly permits: zionism, feminism, faggotry, hedonism, infidelity, marxism, and all other types of degeneracy. Instead it promotes family and tradition.

Studies have shown a strong correlation between testosterone and conservative values. Studies also show that sunlight (because it provides vitamin D) greatly increases testosterone. Is it any wonder that the men who live in the desert have the heaviest beards and most conservative values?

The truth is that cucks with low testosterone (think posters at r/The_Donald) hate Islam because subconsciously, they enjoy the idea of their wife getting fucked by another man before them. They enjoy the idea of their girlfriend/wife wearing yoga pants to advertise their ass to every man who walks past.

>b...but they told me Islam was for raping children

(((They))) have been telling you this for years. How else do they plan on getting you to fight for their oil? Islam has about as much pedofilia as the Catholic Church, most of which (for both Islam and Christianity) is propagated by the jews to undermine religion. Most (((documented))) child raping occur in literal war zones like parts of Afghanistan, but I ask you to name me a country destroyed by war that also wasn’t rampant with degeneracy. In wealthy, stable countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria before the civil-war, all forms of faggotry, beastiality, and rape are punished strictly under Shariah law.

(1/2)

>See goat fucking and sex with underage boys.
Stop milking an empty cow (can I even say that?)
You know damn well goat fucking and underage boys shit comes from a minority and isn't linked to Islam. ISIS fucked goats, and bacha bazi was practiced by paki before the Taliban punished it by death. Islam isn't catholicism.
I talked about Islam sir, not the Wahhabism cult who still exists because of the Saudi dynasty even though it was rejected by the locals.

>but Islam is too strict

Islam is strict for the same reason that the military is strict. The military forces you to do every task, whether it be shining your boots or making your bed, to the best of your ability because otherwise you’ll become undisciplined and unable to perform the more important tasks. Likewise, Islam has strict rules like praying five times a day, fasting, and wearing the hijab because otherwise, the people won’t follow the more important rules like remaining faithful to their spouse. Though this is what makes the religion prone to radicalism, it is what also makes the followers remain faithful.

>can’t we just be Christian

As much as I hate to say it, no. Christianity is far too permissive. It teaches the idea that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and that his sacrifice allows for the salvation of all. Islam, on the other hand, holds everyone accountable for their own actions. Repentance doesn’t matter on the day of judgement. Just look at the average ““Christian”” person today and see how sinful they are. Even Hitler is quoted as saying, “The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible with Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness”

You can never be truly redpilled if you hate Islam.

(2/2)

The thing about a tool is that you dispose of it when it's no longer necessary. Islam is incompatible with western values, but will be a key defense in finishing of the jews.

>French flag
>Muslim poster

All of my this.
Finally some woke Sup Forumsack here.

HAHA OH WOW GUYS
LOOK AT THIS BLOOD CLOT I HAVE
GOSH
I GUESS I BETTER SLIT MY VEINS OPEN HAHAHAHA

>Islam is incompatible with western values
Yes, because now the West has included too much bullshit in its values
>but will be a key defense in finishing of the jews.
Indeed, but the problem is that too much westerners spend too much time fighting against Islam and let jewry win.

Islam is closer to god then liberal christians and athiests.

Islam forbids loaning money at interest. That right there stops/starves/kills the satanic jews right in there tracks.

Racism is a vital tool used to divide and conquer.

Islam also gives you three options
>convert
>pay jizya
>die
because its fundamental goal is world conquest.

Fuck that and fuck you.

Interesting. But will I get a qt virgin wife from my local imam? Otherwise I don't see any reasons to convert if I still have to do the search by myself.

thats why i started to convert recently and im trying to learn arabic

>Having sex with and marrying children
>Having sex with and marring family members
>Legalizing rape
You're just trading one form of degeneracy for another

And these two americans perfectly show the difference between:
-beta ignorant cuck and
-alpha honest american For the convert or pay jizya or die thing here's the simple explanation:
-jizya applied nowhere, have to applied on christians/jews who are against the ruling
-conversion can't be forced

Cringy as fuck.

marriages to children were common in Europe during the middle ages as well senpai

Videos on Islamic Violence against women
youtu.be/RwQzFuG9eBo

And no one in their right mind would want to live in Europe during the middle-ages.

Nah bro, you'll get to die too

Crevez sales bougnoules, on va violer vos soeurs et vous déporter à Cayenne. Quand ça va péter d'ici 3 ans ça va chier pour vous. L’Arabie ou le cercueil, à vous de choisir.

tfw no traditional Lebanese waifu.

y even live ?

Wow, finally poles are realizing that they need an alpha religion just like their people and not some cuckoldry. WOKE
God bless you, good luck with arabic, I also know a russian who converted here in France.
Muhammad =/= Islam
Muhammad is the last prophet of Islam, Jesus and Moses are prophets too.
The hadith is not reliable, Ayesha could only be around 19yo, Hisham ibn Urwa is the one who reported this hadith but he was an old man with a deficient memory who moved to Iraq, his narration isn't really realiable. If you refer to the Islamic date (especially the age of her sister at birth and at her marriage), Ayesha was still young but around 19yo.
And honestly... Islam is about tawhid, not about who Muhammad married since his first wife was 10yrs older than him.

The biggest no deal is that its a Shitskin Religion

Because it's basically arab fascism. It was only designed to take over, it has no spiritual insights. Not to mention it's in violation of the Bible.

>ultimate weapon
No, that would be NatSoc

>mediocre looking
way better than your pasty ass will ever look, including your pig of a gf if you even have one
Sup Forums you don't know shit about pretty women

Fuck off ape. Get out of my country

why so defensive, mehmet? she's a 6 on a good day.

By that logic all of the Abrahamic ones are. They are all Semitic faiths. What a tool.

Ok bien allons voir notre situation actuelle Hervé:
Attentats contre les mécréants en Fr*nce : 10+
200+ morts
Attentats contre les islamiques en Fr*nce : 1, raté, 0 morts
ça pétera jamais mon cher, et si ça pète, tu ne seras le vainqueur, désolé. tu avais l'occasion avec MLP, hélas...

>unfamiliar with European foreign policies

Ah non mon petit, la peur va changer de camp, on en reparlera bientôt.

she's easily 7 or 8 mate
what would you rate pic related?

BASED Indian Finns

Fuck off, frogcuck. I'd rather live the rest of my life as a pagan than even toil with the idea of converting to the shit pile that is Isl*m. Not to mention that M*slims betrayed my people (the Ukrainian people) three times over when we allied with the Tatars against Poland during the Khmelnytsky Uprising and The Deluge, so they've shown themselves no better and no more trustworthy than the Jews.

I hate islam but if worst comes to worst I'll just convert, I have a girlfriend, I'll marry her and pop out a shit load of kids it wont exactly be the worst life style. I wont believe in allah or enjoy going the mosque but who gives a shit. Unlike most of /pol I actually believe in equal treatment of women and gays but liberals blinded defense of islam makes me want them to fucking suffer.

You guys are cucked hard.

bad shop

ça fait 20 ans que vous nous dites ça... enfin, si on était en Pologne ou bien en Russie je pourrai te croire l'ami mais là t'es en France :/ Et puis même si t'arrivais à faire un truc ça alimenterais juste le "les musulmans sont des victimes" meme :)
Tatars used to be the majority in Ukraine before your ex-friend Russia wipe them out and sent them to central Asia
>a bunch of angry UK pakis
burger blease...

>It's just the self converted French fag.

Am I already famous?

I just recognize you, you also posted a selfie of yourself with a quran, claiming you converted because of your shitskin friends.

Last time I checked the only ones who were bombing Europe and mass raping white women and children were muslim shitskins.

>Tatars used to be the majority in Ukraine before your ex-friend Russia wipe them out and sent them to central Asia

>frog education

Fuck off shitskin

*blushes*
And last time I checked the western society wasn't being destroyed by Muslims but by the cancer it has allowed to grow within itself.

>muslim sandniggers mass murder, mass rape and commit 95% of crime in Europe.
>muslims have nothing to do with that
The solution isn't to allow more shitskins and degeneracy, but to reduce it.

All shitskins are committing crime in Europe. People just label them as "Muslims" because it's easier than to say "shitskins" and that you can get away with it with the "I hate the religion, not the believer!!" bs.
It also depends on the kind of Muslim you get, if we had Persian or Chechen Muslims we wouldn't have as much crime. But believe me, all africans who live in poor areas are comitting crime, whether they are Muslim of Christian.