WHITE INFERIORITY

> less intelligent than Asians and Jews
> less athletic than blacks
> The most advanced European societies were in places like Italy and Greece, which were heavily influenced by Arabs
> Vikings lived like cavemen while the rest of the world advanced

Why do white people suck at everything? Should we force them into slavery, so that the other races can lead humanity to greatness?

>Rome and Greece
>heavily influenced by Arabs

Do you know when Islam was invented?

>most advanced societies

The most advanced societies whites produced are in North America and the British isles but okey dokey

Sounds to me like you should move your nigger ass to africa and use african infrastructure. They don't have VPNs there.

...you do realized Arabs existed before Islam, right?
How fucking retarded are you?

Yeah Christian and pagan Arabs that developed advanced societies in their own right

Rome wasn't influenced by Arabs don't lump me in with shit fagget.

>he thinks Phoenicians were arabs
UN education everyone

You're too retarded for this. It's just sad.

sage in all fields lads

If you think I'm so inferior then just strip me of my rights. I'm sick and tired of people saying they'll enslave whites, but they're not doing a damn thing.

I'm retarded? You think Greece and Rome were influenced by Arabs and not the other way around

Whites superiority and success lies in their altruism and ability to adapt to new ideas.

>Why do white people suck at everything?

sage

>white people are inferio-

that dude has giant arms

Most shitposts and bait threads are made by people sporting nu-flags.

What the fuck were they thinking when this garbage was reinstated.

also: sage

Whites are the race with the highest creativity, a Japaness is more intelligent, yes, but ask him to come up with something and ask a white, the white will be more ingenious generally.

As for Jews, the most intelligent ones are intelligent because of race mixing with whites and using the high IQ genes and eugenetics with the more intelligent Jews breeding together.

Vikings sailed the worlds, they reached many areas and influenced the world with trading and they founded Normandy, which had a huge influence.

The Arabs were remote, in Arabia, in the Mediteranian Sea area you had Phoenicians and Carthagians. They were influenced by these cultures, but were mostly Indo-European.

Why do you think several Indians have a high IQ, and how the Persians could sustain such a big empire and were powerful before they were subjected by Islam?

Indo-Europeans are one of the most succesful tribes worldwide.

Listen, if you are a black man I feel sorry for you that your SJW history books don't even teach yiu this anymore. Hell, education really sucks these days.

The Jews send their regards.

yup. inferior.

I guess that is why all the first world countries are white, all the innovation, most of the inventions and technology comes from whites.

niggers, slopes, chinks, pakis, wetbacks, etc, have added soooo much good to the world.

Nice flag faggot

Slide thread, sage and ignore.

>education really sucks
>insanely convoluted writing
Yes user. Your education "really sucks these days"

The Greeks were much more influenced by the Hittites than Arabs.

The Hittites were Indo-European not Arab

>Italy and greece
>Heavily influenced by arabs

When the first were places of influence it was the absolute contrary. Italians ruled the Mare nostrum and settled colonies of ethnic europeans on the southern shores of medditerranean.
Greece when it was great spent most of its existence protecting itself from M.E. And eventually buttraped them with Alexander the great.

When will shitskins get their history right?

Well, the chinks did in fact contribute to the world,China wasn't a shithole for a long time and was one of the most advanced places pre-0 AD

Communism made it a shithole