>Purging any Anti-Globalist he can find
We have to get this nigger out!!!

he seemed scared shitless

> →
>Search id: 0a+WYpIt

nobody fell for his shill scare tactics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christ, stop posting this already.

Daily reminder that Alefantis threads are cancer, and intended to trigger mentally imbalanced artists into doing something violent IRL.

FUCKING TOP LOL
Interesting story real quick. There is flat earth video on youtube I commented on debunking flat earth as an Illuminati psyop to discredit truthers. Pic related responds. I forget word for word what I responded something stfu faggot you are an Illuminti shill. I go to his channel and there are vids of some kid doing bs a kidk to young to post his comments. I tell him that if the schools taught this falt earth bs the normies would be alerted instantly to what they are doing and its a nice 33 he has in his avatar I am an expert int he occult and know more then even he does and that Illuminati have been planning flat earth psyop for decades the JIDF or shareblue needs to train them better I expose them all day on social media. I tell we are all around them every day and to tell Alefantis in particular we will be seeing them soon and Ya think ya hot shit doncha? His account is deleted ans well as the account the video was hosted on 5 mins later. They quite literally shut it down lolz

wow nice upside down cross and baal head she has on that necklace

He is dude. He is scared shitless A dagger is hanging over his neck by a thread

James here, fuck all of you

Kek, what a loser. Hurf durf don't you know who we are?! Child-fucking faggot has no idea that we're already a part of (((them))) working to kill it.

>I'm just having a hard time understanding the endgame here.
Typical kike, the only thing he considers worthwhile are material rewards and possessions. He cannot even possibly fathom that someone would put themselves in danger for another or for a greater immaterial cause. All they care about are their worthless shekels and saving their own hides when SHTF. I hope he knows he's going to be the first link severed when the flames really start getting hot. Jews can only understand loyalty the way a mercenary does.

Fake and gay. Death to pedophiles.

@ 1:20 when he says false...he looks down and to the left. Looking down and left is a indicator of lying.

this guy is a fake. i'm the real alefantis. stop harrassing my clients in my shops or you'll be hearing from my cartel budddies, got it?

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically

Bump because Alefannys must hang

Stop LARPING. Im the real James Alefantis! And if you don't knock your basement dwelling detective work off Im going to send my tranny hitmen after you to cut your head off with a butter knife

>threatening a doomsday cult with death

Oh no! lol

You think all you internet dweebs can do anything to us? You think this is some game? Some sort of fucking adventure?

NEWSFLASH: I'm not Shia, this isn't some kiddie capture the flag meme.

You think we don't get what we want?

You think JAMES ALEFANTIS DOESNT GET WHAT HE WANTS?!?!?!?!?!?

YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOURE UP AGAINST! IM SO FUCKING POWERFUL THAT I NEED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW POWERFUL I AM.

YOU THINK WE WONT FIND A WAY TO GET OUR ADRENOCHROME??!?!?!?!?!? THINK AGAIN.

THE POWER OF MOLOCH WILL FUCKING FIND OUT.

This is a legit shill but why would it be HIM?

Chillax

Theyre so desperate and scared they are freaking out.

echoing this. read it, fgts.

ahahahahah checked!

if you are looking James, tell your faggot friend Flintstone hes as dead as you are.

Trump is going to bankrupt the rothschilds

BYE BYE FEDERAL RESERVE

hahahahahahahaha, fuck off james

Just like hillary. These peoples hubris will be their downfalls.

Who is flintstone

Wat

nice id dude. USA. USA. USA.

hahah I lol'd nice LARP

hahaha

all i get out of this is something i already believe. that mexican cartals are owned and controlled by these same groups. makes a lot of sense in some ways. providing weapons, why they still exist...

hahah I heartily lol'd loud best one yet

Mr potatoe head that dissolves kids carcasses in oil drums

Moda faka

nigger thinks Trump isn't a player in the game derp

Fuck the cartel niggers.
We need to be seizing their assets and killing them wherever they go.

what is SEIU?

Service Employees International Union.

Corrupt multi-company union.

these fuckers are in on it

fuck you Mexico

see their logo? That is the crescent and star

Who you calling a larper???

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Finders Association, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on DC, and I have over 300 confirmed sacrifices. I am trained in rape and torture, and I’m the satanist in the entire ped0 underground. You are nothing to me but just another goyim. I will suck your cock with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words! You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pde0s across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in kidnapping and ritual sacrifice, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Deepstate and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

FUCK

what nigger?

probably posted this shit in the nude with a kid on his dick

this child fucker is going to jail

That wasn't Alefantis it was Frank.

Why would he stop a thread where everyone defends him and draws dots all ver Los Angeles.

You're probably Frank, too.

good luck I'm behind 7 proxies nigger HAHAHAH

Anon5 is legit as fuck. Your kikery wont work here.

He provides tangible information. you just call him frank in hopes that people believe ur stupid fucking narrative

>This fucking new

God I hate summer...

sure thing, frank

>This fucking new
god i hate summer

anon5 is a faggy bullshitter you fucking teenage retard

everyone is a shill and none of his information is VERIFIABLE or even fucking insightful, he amalgamates information and posts it so idiots like you buy into his shit

lol nigger calls someone new doesn't even know what 7 proxies is derp. Why do people have such big egos they think they always run their mouth when they should be trying to learn and always so eager to spew nonsense about shit they are completely uniformed about

Amalgamate my dick in ur ass faggot.

pizzagate thread

Lynn Forester De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James "Alefantis" Rothschild

James Alefantis lived at the SAME address as Randall Rothschild who was Managing Director of "Blackstone"

James Alefantis, David Brock and some Rothschilds lived at 3334 N st NW Washington DC;
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1834875/8988575

Shut up Frank, you're the only one here who has't seen that pasta

because you just post your spam and leave

Leave my spacing alone! It's cleaner :) If not im going to do an incantation to baphomet over a sacrificed chicken to make your penis shrink

>The power of moloch compels you!

>[

James "Alefantis" Rothschild

Related to:
Susan Alefantis
Achilles Alefantis

Has studied at:
San Francisco Art Institute
Yale University

Has worked at:
Comet Ping Pong
Transformer Gallery

Can you prove that is james alefantis?
this too?
well, the my shop bit.. lol

he's a little pussy dipshit, if that is him.

>you realize its the cartels doing this, right?

"its not me, its those guys, and theyre big and bad so watch out"

armchair psych major here. this guy must be pissed scared to be posting this on Sup Forums of all places. he's listed as one of the most powerful people in Washington, isn't he? the "power" is probably derived from trafficking pizza and pasta. being known as "that guy" in town that has the good "pizza and pasta". the guy is probably totally shitting the bed right now.

>I'm not Shia
He lurks. He's probably reading this right now. James you're a pussy. Lrn2Man. Caring for children will allow you to become stronger, lol. not rocket science. literal nature.

Also, his posting of images with every post. He's been around here for a while.

>I'm not Shia

This could literally blow the lid off #PizzaGate if we meme it correctly.

Lets hope lmfao

dat wot it wuz, not wut it iz

Wrong one.

holy shit can you be anymore retarded? I knew what your post was you idiot you are the fucking moron that doesn't know what my response meant. How many times did you get dropped on your head as a baby you fucking idiot. There is this called a bant, you should learn something today and figure out what it means, it will be only be one thing but hey gotta start somewhere am I right?

Wew

He's going to jail soon.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

10/10 meme if I just get rid of the scary guy in the corner.

"black and white" handkerchief, it's masonic occult

>bored kids that genuinely don't know what you're getting into
d-does he not know yet? The rage and drive that Sup Forums has? For their sins, they're bringing it upon themselves.

this is some "tread lightly" meme shit, stop falling for larp desu

>Can you prove that is james alefantis?
no I don't have the appropriate clearance

>being known as "that guy" in town that has the good "pizza and pasta"
remember those guys who drove there and went around back and all these people are rushing under 10 year olds away from the scene and the cameras?

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g

James isn't his name either. According to taxes filed on joint property owned wih Brock, it starts with an R and it's five letters, R**** Rothschild.

>you idiot you are the fucking moron that doesn't know
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Finders Association, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on DC, and I have over 300 confirmed sacrifices. I am trained in rape and torture, and I’m the satanist in the entire ped0 underground. You are nothing to me but just another goyim. I will suck your cock with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words! You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pde0s across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in kidnapping and ritual sacrifice, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Deepstate and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lol

shills still trying to fight figments of our imagination.

sage

chinga tu madre

So which is it faggots, is /HTG/ legit getting attacked by Alefantis, is it Frank or is it Anon5 posting with 6 gorillion proxies?

Your desperation is palpable.

"Alefantis," or at least the poster writing in that style under that flag, has been in a series of sequential /htg/ threads.

REEEEEEEEEE

>mexican cartels
This isn't mexico. Politicians just shoot niggers, no way anyone important loses their head to some spic nigger.

checked

It's one of several shills who have been following /htg/ trying to keep it from finding anything of consequence.

I don't know what to make of Anon5. I don't mind him stealing scrutiny, however.

He's an interesting guy who is helping out.

Shills trying to derail /htg

We really need to spool up a UK version, between britpol triplords and acid attacks of peace we’re becoming a laughing stock on here. Plus this damp shithole island is full of fucking pedos. Childrens charities are heavily involved from what I’ve gleaned so far