Is something happening?

I've never seen anything like this politically. The McMaster skulduggery stuff. Can this end well? Is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/amp/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117550757/#117550757.
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#FireMcMaster
>Protecting traitors like Susan Rice
>Bad mouthing Trump in front of foreign leaders
>Trying to get more wars started around the world
>Protecting and aiding terrorists
>Purging any Anti-Globalist he can find
We have to get this nigger out!!!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/amp/

>In the letter (included below) National Security Advisor HR McMasters simply gave former NSA Susan Rice permission to continue accessing historic classified intelligence that she created and received while Mrs. Rice was President Obama’s NSA lead.

>McMasters is NOT giving Rice ongoing access to new intelligence information, or current classified intelligence information. His letter was simply authorizing her to reference and have access to the historic intel work product she previously, personally and specifically was involved in.

>Obviously Rice’s prior NSC work-product remains classified and as such cannot leave the control of the National Security Council. Classified NSC information can be as innocuous as emails or memos to colleagues on the NSC during her tenure as NatSec Advisor, or it could be her schedule and calendar of events. The McMasters letter simply allows Rice to have continued access to prior content she was in charge of. Nothing more.

Don't listen to Jews

Out out out! Have you seen such shit in politics? I think some shit will go down soon. How can it not?

Idk, the radio and net is burning with this. I do love the last refuge though

Mcmaster fired someone because they went to Israel for a bar mitzvah, he's a fucking cockroach that needs to go.

He's also badmouthed Trump and Kushner multiple times. We don't need some wannaba nazi faggot in the President's ear lads.

We need to get #firemcmaster trending

#firemcmaster, I'm all in. Never seen anything like this

Even ififififif he he just following conventional policy, it is a shitty policy.

To properly secure information, it has to be right to know.

Put another way, if she doesn't have a need to know, why should she be allowed to maintain her clearance.

No one outside of the (((masters))) are allowed to keep their clearances once their need to know ends.

Ikr? Would this have happened when the bunghole took office? Time for culling the herd

Anybody else want to chime in? Or are we to busy looking at shill threads?

I wish Trump had more interest in overhauling the Fed govt. He really has no idea what it's like.

I'm not sure if he can do more right now, but I'd like to see it happen.

Yeah I don't see how McMaster can remain unless Trump knows something key here that we dont know.

I agree. It's a tough challenge and not glamorous at all. I think Carter was the last time it was reformed.

When do you think McMasters is getting kicked out?

His buddies McCain and Grahm didn't do him any favors by spitting in Trump's face the last two weeks.

Yeah, agreed

What's happening is simple. The Deep State is going to stop at NOTHING to bring down Trump. That's all you need to know.

it's bad. this is a coup.

Idk, he's getting crucified on talk radio right now. How the fuck is he not reassigned to Libya?

nigger, she shouldn't have clearance, period. she should be in prison.

Oh I know. I just don't know why Trump could keep a guy like this much longer. This could devolve rather quickly

Either Trump knows something we don't or he's going to fire him within 96 hours.

are these bots posting

Afghanistan is fine too. (((Reports))) this week had Trump dissatisfied with DoD's strategy.

Nope, it's russians and other deplorables.

[A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War is planned for the US to take out Trump & his Admin.]

Learning/Researching how the Arab Spring & Ukraine was done is going to be quite helpful in/for the future.

"Chatter" is happening & things are being planned(Leftists storming the Whitehouse & pulling a Gaddafi on Trump or The Whitehouse getting bombarded by Artillery hidden in Trucks 20-50 miles away from it).

Leftist Networks(allied with Islamic Networks), Deep State/Shadow Government forces(Some of the Black Budget funds have went into an Army, designed for COG(Continuity of Government) situations) & Globalists(such as Soros) plan on doing a "Color Revolution" inside the US.

The Deep State & Globalists are also going to cross each other when it's all over & with the US Imploded the NAU(North American Union) can then be formed.

This plan was going to happen regardless of who won the 2016 Election.

(Did KB's connected to all of this months ago: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345 & archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117550757/#117550757. They can be found in here: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Also, Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use "Deep Drive" CP to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand. They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

Not a bot m8. We're supposed to be discussing politics on this board, not just Lauren Southern

Doesn't seem that far fetched anymoe

McCmaster is a Daddy BUSH fucking mystery schools Illuminati - one worlder. Laugh all you want, just dig up his past with John Poindexter ESCHELON and the IAO , Total Information Awareness Office. William Cooper called ther traitors out already. If you are not part of their club of " A Thousand Points Of LIGHT " you are already marked for death as cattle.

That's what I'm thinking

>89-92 armor in Germany
>94-96 teaches at West Point
>99-03 CENTCOM
>04-06 armor in Iraq

When did he do work with Poindexter?

In the 80's?

Nah, he graduated West Point in 84. Then went to Ft Hood for armor training before going to Germany.

He would have been so green he wouldn't have been allowed to get coffee for a guy like Poindexter.

Ok, but he can walk and chew gum at the same time right?

I feel gnostic illuminati will win this round. NAU postponed

You sure about 84? That would put me about eight years younger and I don't look anything like that old fuck. Not even close.

Isn't that their goal?

Sure, but kids out of West Point don't get tasked by Admirals at the NSC. Plus he was never around DC. I'm not saying there isn't anything. I'm just asking for sauce.

He's only 55. He's got an impressive military record...purple heart, silver star, 2 bronze stars plus he actually commanded in combat on multiple tours.

I think one world gov group is a subversion of original freemasonry and illuminati. Idk even know what the groups call themselves anymore. My depth of awareness is only of black nobility and grey pope.

Idk, seems pretty inside to me

We wuz kangz

He's deep state for sure. But I think he just has an outdated world view. What the fuck does a tank commander know about asymmetric warfare?

He doesn't have the technical chops to be useful in system development like Poindexter would need.

KANGZ

Maybe, seems pretty fucking shifty though. I'm looking forward to the next day or so.

Me too. I hope Trump learned that appeasement doesn't work.

Seriously, it's now or get a whole lot worse for everybody. Letter rip

That image represents the psychopathic nature of the Jew perfectly and how you think. With a fervent hatred of the goyim.

McMaster will deal with all of you Jews.