So, will this Russia meme ever die? Or will it be like this for 8 years

So, will this Russia meme ever die? Or will it be like this for 8 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/robert-mueller-adds-greg-andres
archive.is/LnWeT
pacermonitor.com/public/case/19421595/v_Trump_et_al
archive.is/RawCf#selection-245.0-245.165
archive.is/EewzQ
archive.is/X9tfG
archive.is/MzHH6#selection-533.192-533.304
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.95-319.194
archive.is/fTmzZ
archive.is/gdVOs
archive.is/59qmS
archive.is/d7T1n#selection-9.7071-9.7204
archive.is/z3anw#selection-227.1-227.63
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.346-319.439
avs.org.hk/files/hkiov/docs/H Fellows Bio Final _LLF.pdf
ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/WEOY-2015-Program/$FILE/WEOY 2015 Program book_LR_15.05.15.pdf
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/132807
archive.is/xBcnV
archive.is/Hj1Zh
youtu.be/shc2tB9sAhY?t=5m4s
archive.is/RawCf#selection-253.145-253.549\
nytimes.com/2009/07/19/business/19floyd.html?_r=0
deadline.com/2014/10/rudolph-giuliani-klinghofer-opera-debate-floyd-abrams-854586/
archive.is/csZ1p#selection-1185.0-1185.169
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs
archive.is/9mWge
archive.is/DRU1r#selection-2081.81-2081.91
archive.is/ffs5Q#selection-295.37-335.153
archive.is/6fP3U
archive.is/xvaBI#selection-859.38-859.53
archive.is/OiYq#selection-419.79-419.121
archive.org/details/ubu-abramovic_seven
factcheck.org/2017/05/special-counsel-qa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It won't die.

Trump will be convicted.

It will be there the entire presidency until Trump leaves office. Then it will disappear because they don't need to control the masses through it.

Of what?

Quick question fellas, say the worst happens and Trump get convicted, do lefties and progressives realize that Mike "Shock Jockey" Pence is going to take over?

Of talking to the Red Devils. The reds must go McCarthy was right all along.

>sources tell

Collusion to usurp the presidency

>They're following the money

This is the most Jewish headline ever

>Trump will be convicted.
r-rr-rrright, g-gg-ggguuuuyzzz?
DRUMPT!!!
IT WAS HER TUTN Sup Forums! HER TURN!!!

>Then it will disappear because they don't need to control the masses through it.

wrong, your children will read about it in their school text books.

Convicted by Russian authorities for homosexual tendencies after sucking Putin's cock.

They are fully convinced that if they can get Trump removed from office, they can remove Pence as well.

hurting faggots feelings

OK. USA are just insane (I mean deep state).

But what if Russia finally loose patience ?

eight? lol

deluded.

SHE WAS READY TO LEAD Sup Forums!!!

>possible financial crimes
Total smear campaign by the lying cnn media.

A search must follow the guidelines of the court order.
>Russia collusion
>not financial

Next they'll make it seem like any profit made is a crime.

I need more than speculation kids.

They. They were exposed for lying about it a nobody cared. They now feel like they can say whatever they want.

Nobody cares whether Trump sold a mansion to some Russian long before his presidency.

The only memes that are going to die are the whole Seth Rich/Pizzagate/trumprussia-is-deflection bullshit the Russians are spreading here.

It won't. Just like Irak, they need a big fat lie to enforce the neo con agenda.
Exact same shit with Iran btw : Despite the nuclear deal the US are still fucking up their economy.

But then it'd be Paul Ryan up next right? I don't think that'd work in favor for them either

He's playing 32D chess now, he's bound to make a mistake sooner or later. Checkmate Drumpf!

is Bill retarded now?

If Mueller can't come up with anything, Dems will have a hard time keeping it alive.

So it will either be completely over by November of this year, or if Mueller finds something, there will be big problems for Trump.

Spend some time on D forums (if you have the stomach), and you soon discover their master plan.

These two creep me out more than anyone. Imagine she won lads...

Paul Ryan is a globalist puppet already trying to throw the 2018 and 2020 elections to help Democrats get back in power. They would grumble but begrudgingly accept him once they realize that removing Pence doesn't magically make Hilldawg president.

If it is the Russia meeting with Don Jr. Then it is about FusionGPS

I just hope CNN is waking more people up with their nonstop bullshit. That's actually what woke me up. Their non-stop attacks on Trump just made me go, "Wtf is going on. All these mouthpieces are obviously controlled." I get that media being controlled has been talked about for decades, but the way they double-down on Trump hysteria lifted the entire veil. It was no longer conspiracy, but reality. I hope more and more people are waking up to the realization.

SHE WAS GOING TO CHANGE HISTORY Sup Forums!!
FIRST WOMAN & THEN LESBIAN PRESIDENT Sup Forums!!
DRUMPT!!!

It's going to be like this for 8 years, by the end the left will simply be a crazed pack of retards foaming at the mouth.

Oy vey
It leads back to the democrats and jeb bush

This will never die, they've sunk every ounce of credibility they had trying to make this stick. The Liberals who actually believe in this will never admit they were wrong. They are convinced it is true and will perform any level of mental gymnastics required to keep themselves from questioning it.

reminder that trump is the same age as bill

>8 years
Try 30, shill.

They won't stop until they destroy the US. Institutional traders, bank analysts, cite this Russian narrative political uncertainty as reason to go bearish on investments in the US.

Being mean to people.

Trump isn't dying of syphillis though

When a guy says he wants to drain the swamp and fight the propaganda media, and then the swamp and media do everything to try and stop him, it really should clue the average person into President Trump being on the good side.

If that happens, we need to meme James Mattis into the presidency, if only for the butthurt. Remember this was the man who said killing hajis was a whole lot of fun

WHY COULDN'T YOU SEE THE WARMTH, COMPASSION & STEADY LEADERSHIP ABILITY SHE'D HAVE BROUGHT TO THE OVAL OFFICE IN HER FACE, Sup Forums!!!
DRUMPT!!!

>until Trump leaves office

Trump has even explicitly tried to limit the investigation by warning Mueller in the media not to go after his financial interests. Which is why the news of Mueller's latest hire should terrify the president.

Greg Andres started on Tuesday, becoming the 16th lawyer on the team, said Josh Stueve, a spokesman for the special counsel.
Most recently a white-collar criminal defense lawyer with New York law firm Davis Polk & Wardwell, Andres, 50, served at the Justice Department from 2010 to 2012. He was deputy assistant attorney general in the criminal division, where he oversaw the fraud unit and managed the program that targeted illegal foreign bribery.

So, the investigation into Donald Trump just added an expert on illegal foreign bribery. I wonder why. You don't think that Trump was warning Mueller against going into his finances because there's something damning there, do you? Nah. Couldn't be. Donald Trump wouldn't lie to us.
The Newest Addition to Robert Mueller’s Team Should Have Donald Trump Terrified
By Jack Moore
gq.com/story/robert-mueller-adds-greg-andres
archive.is/LnWeT

I agree that they are deep into sunk costs on this thing, so they won't be able to let go.

But the publicity of it will go away after Mueller is finished. Senate and House Republicans will then be able to say it was looked at and there's nothing there.

That is part b of the plan. They will get Pence ousted as anti-gay bigot,

>possible
Here we go again

>sources tell CNN
Read: fake news

You stupid fucking nigger you think Pence would be better than Trump?
Pence SUCKS IRAELI COCK MORE THAN TRUMP DOES

nothing

there's nothing illegal about what he did

the only way it will be made illegal is if congress passes laws to in fact, make it illegal

What do you rely on for real news?

fucking lugenpresse needs to go.

How can these people continue to publish blatantly slanderous material without blowback?

Right wing needs to fight back and stop worrying about moral posturing.

Go full dive into the pizzagate thing, even if some of it is BS.

"Hillary a tax cheat and lair"-fox news, no traction

"Hillary and Bill Clinton: head of satanic molestation cult"-alt-media BIG TRACTION

It's all a circus, white house user said Mueller was a good guy who Trump gave immunity to go after the swamp.

We are Following the Lawyers
>Fake Trump Rape Case shilled by Lisa Bloom, That Judge got Married by Lulzsec Hacking Judge
pacermonitor.com/public/case/19421595/v_Trump_et_al
archive.is/RawCf#selection-245.0-245.165
archive.is/EewzQ

>>The guy who was just named to the Muller Team his mom owns a crystal shop in HH that's HQ is located in Dubai? (pic related)
archive.is/X9tfG
archive.is/MzHH6#selection-533.192-533.304
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.95-319.194
archive.is/fTmzZ
archive.is/gdVOs
archive.is/59qmS

>His Dad works at a bank that got Tarp money
archive.is/d7T1n#selection-9.7071-9.7204
archive.is/z3anw#selection-227.1-227.63
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.346-319.439
avs.org.hk/files/hkiov/docs/H Fellows Bio Final _LLF.pdf
ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/WEOY-2015-Program/$FILE/WEOY 2015 Program book_LR_15.05.15.pdf
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/132807

>>Same guy knows a lot about Human Trafficking
archive.is/xBcnV
archive.is/Hj1Zh
youtu.be/shc2tB9sAhY?t=5m4s

>The guys wife, her old man, and have a thing about Art. They also making one of his cases into a Tom Hanks Movie
archive.is/RawCf#selection-253.145-253.549\
nytimes.com/2009/07/19/business/19floyd.html?_r=0
deadline.com/2014/10/rudolph-giuliani-klinghofer-opera-debate-floyd-abrams-854586/
archive.is/csZ1p#selection-1185.0-1185.169

>>Who appointed that Judge?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs
archive.is/9mWge
archive.is/DRU1r#selection-2081.81-2081.91

>Why is everyone a Lawyer, and connected to Art/Artist in some way?(Beyonce's first record deal?)
archive.is/ffs5Q#selection-295.37-335.153
archive.is/6fP3U
archive.is/xvaBI#selection-859.38-859.53
archive.is/OiYq#selection-419.79-419.121
archive.org/details/ubu-abramovic_seven

of course, and Hillary with all her crimes would have been running the White House at gun point by the deep state. She wouldn't have been able to whipe her ass without approval.
This investigation was started under the fake Russian Dossier. Look at where we are now. Str8 up deep state coup is about to accelerate.

From which they can't retroactively bring someone to court for a crime they never committed when the law wasn't in effect.

Said the nervous man for the 8 years

you're so mad lmao you're literally complaining about fake news yet you want people to fight it with fake news? idiot

you have to read them all in order to get the full story

that was discovered years ago and also what made people stay with Sup Forums because half of the shitty articles can be used as shitty bait
>laugh at people taking the bait
>don't click the link
>still read all the news sources

War first

depends on how they spin it and how they pass the new law

you'd be surprised at the shady shit governments do and it wouldn't surprise me they'd do something like that to take out an outsider

The fact that they moved onto his financials show that they have nothing.

They do not care if it is true or not. This is just a nonstop character assassination. They have no problem with blatantly lying.

it's post-truth at this point.

I don't care about integrity in journalism. I care about winning. You're an idiot if you think that if we continue to let the left control the narrative that we will win this.

I mean he can still talk like he used to but he still fucking makes that idiot face for every picture I see him in

Benghazi

>8 years
Kek

Pence will be running in 2020 probably along someone like Cruz or Mike Lee against some yet to be known Democrat, either because Trump is run out, resigns, or he loses interest. I really don't think he likes being President.

The Watergate scandal happened in June 1972 and the "Smoking gun" tape was released on August 5, 1974 with Nixon resigning shortly after.

Your expectations and those like you are based on a cartoon reality-show version of how reality actually works.

>Why is russia bad?
>y-y-you know because they're russia

>US meddels in foreign politics all the time

Lel.

I voted for trump because I wanted us to be buddy-buddy with putin. Maybe, one day, the US will actually conquer lands instead of instilling shitty puppet governments that go out of control in less than a decade.

>muh pizzagate
>s-some of it might be true maybe

t. MAGApede

i don't care if it's true or not. I only care if it's useful. Do you think top left media really have sources for this shit? No. They just know it's effective.

>hurr durr I like losing

t. cuckservative faggot

Its not just that its a lie. Its a ridiculous lie that only autists have the capacity to believe.

You probably were not born yet and think a movie is reality.
There was something to investigate in that case. There is nothing to investigate here.

It looks as if it's all (((they))) have
Total fail

all of that work people did to get him elected for nothing. they must be pissed to think Dems will waltz in, neuter his presidency and rob 1/2 of the nation if a voice

You know, if Trump really was running as a joke and never really intended to win, and yet he still beat Hillary's $1.2 billion campaign with complete support of the MSM and tech giants, that just means that the Democrats literally have subhuman intelligence to screw up that badly and lose.

>Pence will be running in 2020 probably along someone like Cruz or Mike Lee against some yet to be known Democrat, either because Trump is run out, resigns, or he loses interest. I really don't think he likes being President.
I always believed it was all about the chase & defeating HRC for Trump and he will not seek the Rep nomination in 2020. Might even step down in early 2020 to let Pence run as the incumbent.

Again, I don't care about that. I care about destroying leftist media and replacing it with our own propaganda.

Reminder that Democrats, Leftists, and their malcontent pets are a bigger threat to America than Russia.

I have a feeling it will come to an end sooner than expected

It really should. Unfortunately I know people IRL that will never get it. They are hopelessly enslaved by authoritative bias. The *official* news is their source for everything. Anything else is just conspiracy. Scientists, doctors, lawyers, anything higher up and anything with a degree is their eternal master. I mean, it's not a bad thing entirely to lean towards that way of thinking, but when it's totally obvious the "authority" on something is corrupt... idk.

Obviously timed with West Virginia Governor turning Republican from Democrat

do clinton supporters actually think we use paint to make memes?

>2023
>Orion Spacecraft makes it to Mars
>Humanity has traversed space to become a truly interplanetary species
>One of the astronauts is a Russian botanist to experiment with plants to terraform the planet
>CNN: "Did Trump allow a Putin spy onto Mars?"

>Reminder that Democrats, Leftists, and their malcontent pets are a bigger threat to America than Russia.

Yup I could give a fuck about this loft idealism about the founding fathers etc. America hasn't been a country since the immigration act. It's a place to fucking shop at this point. The fact that people get up in arms about limiting the amount of fucking brown people we let mosy on over states the obvious sad fact that america exists as a post-national entity controlled by monetary interests.

>1 post by this id
>CNN

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NIGGER SHILL AND TAKE THESE NEW FAGS WITH YOU.

Its shit propaganda you fucking dunce thats the point. at least do it well, moron

pizzagate is embarrassing it just confirms you are a low intelligence neckbeard or a paranoid schizo.

How about the Clintons creating ISIS and planning attacks on the West on purpose? Now thats a good big lie you fucking idiot. Move along.

>8 years

Try a couple of months.

Grand juries indict 99.9% of the time, and they just made one.

"Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years" hmm. wonder why.

did i say it had to be pizzagate? It was just a suggestion because it got some traction and got people mad.

Now you're backtracking. Fuck off idiot

I only ever attacked you for bringing up than embarrassing leddit meme. Go back

meme president, meme problems

It is real, unlike retarded Obummer birther memes.

>implying i like r/t_d faggots that ruined this board

Lefties still bitch about bush "stealing the election"

So no it will last forever

Fusion GPS is getting subpoenaed, not Don Jr. Don Jr already cooperated fully while Fusion refused to testify and flee the country.

It'll end soon--he'll be impeached and arrested within a year.

What court order are you taping about lad? Google plain sight rule. Also refer to the mandate for the investigation, which states "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation".

For your benefit (doubt you'll try to get informed though):
factcheck.org/2017/05/special-counsel-qa/

inb4 norway pastebin bot my phones not letting me

no shit. could you imagine the fucking shenanigans if first lady bill would have been unleashed in the white house again? total degeneracy. it was really an act of God that she wasn't elected, because every evil degenerate in the world was pulling for that whore.