I think she's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Sn0S7jiis
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVkYAxHvkk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtu.be/xAAUQjrxECg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Women literally love murderers look it up, most of the most extreme/famous serial/event killers get tons of marriage offers and shit in prison sometimes from hot ass fuck women

>a woman is crazy
>water is wet

Fuck, he shouldn't have killed himself, he could've been swimming in pussy

this is probably what he sold his soul for.

FPBP
We're done here gents.

i think ted bundy is sexy

This. Dangerous is attractive to many women.

Not as weird as that lady who is obsessed with the Columbine shooters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Sn0S7jiis

She only likes him because he killed people, she wouldn't have looked at him twice otherwise.

I can't tell if this is real or she's just baiting.

It's interesting how Elliot was a absolute über beta virgin (even though he was quite nice-average looking, and had money) but women weren't interested one bit in him until he literally went into a murder spree.

Hilarious. When he was alive and being a supreme gentleman, no female wanted anything to do with him. Only when he went on a ruthless murder spree did the roasties start juicing up for him.

see

>How does this make you feel?
like a supreme gentleman

hearty kek

>advocating race mixing

What kind of mental illness is this?

Bleached blonde Hispanics are cancer. SHE HAS TO GO BACK!

classic hybristophilia

There have always been female fans of famous gangsters, criminals, killers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.
It's no surprise that guys like Rodger has got girls all over him now.
Shame for him, he isn't here anymore to see it, even though that's the thing he desired the most in life. He would have gone batshit crazy over a blonde hottie like her, she is exactly everything he has ever wanted.

RIP supreme gentleman

Thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVkYAxHvkk

It's called "women". They get wet for serial killers and criminals.

>he killed people and an heroed because he couldn't find a girl who likes him
>the girl likes him only because he killed people and an heroed
what a paradox

women love Alpha bad boys.

She seems totally mentally stable

What
The
Fuck

That women say something - but feel and do things antithetical to what they say. No problem there.

ikr. She had a channel FULL of weird as fuck videos like this but it was taken down. Some of her videos are floating around reuploaded on other channels.

This is why i hate women and have no sympathy.
They love serial killers. I really wish one of them gets raped and slaughtered, lets see is she still likes it.

kinda a funny study on women though

>be a "smart gent"
>get shit all over

>be chad thundercock
>don't give two fucks about women
>they come to you

lmao fucking elliot rodger did in death, what he could never do in life.

ahahahahaha those soulless eyes holy fuck

>elliot rodger did in death, what he could never do in life.

He just keeps rolling in his grave.

women love what they can´t have anymore , which is why they lust after "niceguys" when they get older but dont want em when they´re young.

>tfw he'll have prime pussy when he gets out of jail while I'll stay a virgin for life
Fugg.

user..

You're probably right, leaf.

the shirt looks fucking horrible desu.

>I can fix him
Fucking roasties kek

>It's interesting how Elliot was a absolute über beta virgin (even though he was quite nice-average looking, and had money) but women weren't interested one bit in him until he literally went into a murder spree

And they say Rogers was crazy

Pretty creeped out and disgusted.

This is like if aliens created a human-looking thing to try to infiltrate us.

this is bait

h-he's alive?

>You look like you're wearing a mask of your own face. Seriously though sort your life out you sound like a fucking retard

I'm dying

Elliot did nothing wrong

This girl is literally a genius troll.
She will get publicity and possibly media attention. People will take the bait.

11/10 troll. This chick knows what she's doing.

Elliot Rodger will come back as a cyborg gentleman.

>21 pilots

Find out how a supreme gentleman nagged himself a girlfriend with one simple trick! Roasties hate him!

she;'s been doing it for months and barely has any subs. I think this is actually legit(i want to believe)

Live long enough to see yourself become a villain n. Or die young and some cunt worships you like Charles manson

did these women know dahmer was a faggot?

Or fame in general.

This world is a fucked up place

Some women prefer the distinguished tastes and refined elegance a supreme gentleman is able to provide. Elliot was just too dignified to exist in our crass world. Rest now sweet prince.

Man i knew that guy just needed to find a new place to talk to chicks

He wasnt ugly at all just outcasted by the normies

This shit is depressing man that nigga wouldve been happy as fuck to find some good pussy

Wait, the Supreme Gentleman Rodgers??

lol

He was diagnosed with high aspergers syndrome

Hahaha! Dahmer was a butt pilot! What a dumb bitch!

Women are attracted to power. Being a murderer is seen as powerful by dumb women. We will genetically engineer this out of them.

>her hands are bound behind her back

interedasting

Yes. Hybristophilia.

You run of the mill whore can still have other morals and pity, but these brand of whores... are on a whole other level.

Its called hubristiphilia or something along that line. Its basically mentally damaged sluts getting attracted to famous criminals so they can get attention. Kind of like Harle Quinn and the Joker.

>even absolute low life beta autists like Elliot Roger can attract a qt
>And you still can't

Well if he didn't kill himself he'd probably have fangirls sending him stuff while in prison, maybe even this particular fangirl. Just look at James Holmes, the guy who shot up a theater, he gets love letters now.

In our hearts he is, user...

Isnt this the same reason why womyn like isis fighters?

This is normal. Girls love decently looking serial killers. That green haired guy got lots of love letters.

do you know if there are more woman attraced to killers than men attracted to killers ? i would not be suprised if its 50/50. i saw a documentary about men dating girls that was in prison.

>The rodge got a GF in death before you got one in life

Women are fucking retarded, they throw themselves at convicted rapists/serial killers

It's more disturbing that she'd in love with a dead man than a psychopath.

I mean, there are women who fall in love with and marry serial killers in prison. Why?

Because a serial killer is dangerous to everyone, but he's kind to you

Wrong. This is the virgins curse. They will NEVER have a woman in their real life. But when they die they will have women morn their loss and become the most loyal in the world.

Reminder that Ted Bundy received thousands of love letters from women while he was in prison

This is so fucked up...

>SOME women like X
>women like X

Poltards are truly brainlets (pol+retards)

Its like saying all men love suck cock because somenmen are gay, which are from 1-5% of all men
Yes some cunts get when at killers blood and guts

its calles hyphristophilia, theryrs fucked in the head

But dont expect your highschool crush to propose to you after you shoot up a school

What in the actual fuck? Is there something that triggers a woman's brain once you kill somebody?

And if he got a chance to meet this girl, he'd fucking ruin it in a single day with his R9k autism and insecurity.

Sadly enough, I could totally picture a Sup Forums autist murdering a bunch of people then bragging about it to his love-prospect
"I killed 4 people.. Y-you love me now, r-right ?"

She is doing it partly for attention, partly to secure her position as the "number one" in Elliot's eyes. She believes in the afterlife, and thinks she is going to meet Elliot when she dies. So she can not tolerate any other women, (such as IslaElliot) to love him or desire him, but immediately attacks them, unless they happen to be her own subscribers or viewers. So it is very delusional behavior in the end, and she probably has some mental condition, either diagnosed or undiagnosed. She is 25 and does not seem to have anything to lose, making videos about herself loving a dead mass murderer, with her own face.

>Sup Forums
>feel
You miss-clicked leftypol.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
RIP my son

Impressed, she knows a sure fire way to get youtube shekels

10/10

I feel laughter

Elliot is going to come back from the dead for that sweet blonde pussy

>is it rated PG 13 because no sex scenes

dead

Bitches be crazy

I know we're used to that just being a thing black people say

But seriously, bitches BE crazy. This is the one domain in which niggers are wise.

She is not going to make any shekels with her present popularity rate. And that is not her purpose either, just to get compliments from the male viewers and the heaven place at the side of her dead dream lover.

Cant dodge the Rodge.

why does this turn me on so much? I just want a crazy bitch like this, it would make me so happy. Normie girls are boring.

>mixed race
>bleached hair

Fucked in the head as the mongrel she idolized.

No dude, there is something more here then just writing it off as a hand full of crackpot women. We already know that most women want dominant aggressive men, and then there is the whole thing about young women dating bad boys in their youth. It has to be connected to this phenomenon of liking killers. So women fall on a spectrum in what type of bad boy/ aggressive men they are attracted to, taking social norms into consideration. If this were Roman times would you agree that lots of women would be attracted to successful gladiators?

It's a cultural archetype. You see it in movies and TV a hell of a lot, where a woman releases the bad boy prisoner from his cell and falls in love with him. Probably something from out distant evolutionary past.

The illness is munchausen by proxy, read about it

It's basically attention seeking using someone else as a pawn or offering, the same way OP and most ITT are.. the same way women flip their hair and dress up at all

The blonde butterfaces are the worst about it.. there's this one, the one he went to school with... the text trial that was sentenced today etc...

The same way this guy makes youtube vids by trying to "show off" or attention seeking from deformed people

Munchausen By Proxy - Interview with Victim Autho…: youtu.be/xAAUQjrxECg

It's not a made up disease it's in the dsm-4