Russia hoax hinges on Bill Browder testimony

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/27/william_browder_fusion_gps_was_acting_on_behalf_of_russia.html

Educate yourselves anons. This is the basis for today's edition of fake news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zud5rLCmmWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DOx78CBq0Ck
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/
twitter.com/Billbrowder/status/893227354444767232
nytimes.com/2017/08/03/us/politics/west-virginia-governor-to-switch-from-democrat-to-republican-trump.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/explaining-logan-act-dems-mike-flynn-violated/story?id=45481930
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Browder, the guy that managed to censor both in EU and USA a documentary about Magnitski demonstrating Browder sold a fake story about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zud5rLCmmWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DOx78CBq0Ck

Browder sent a 300 page memo to any media that could air the documentary threatening to sue them if they do so.

They are trying to make the case that the entire Trump collusion false charge pertains to the Magnitsky act. In fact, that is a lie

The Magnitsky act was a double-cover of sorts. The meeting to Don Jr was not pitched to him as relating to this act, and yet it becamse the central topic of the meeting.

Browder who supports maintaining the Magnitsky act knows full well that Veselnitskaya doesn't work on behalf of Putin friendly Russians, she works on behalf of paid globalist agents such as Fusion GPS and himself. Her entire lobbying "effort" in America was nothing more than a sting operation to try to give future traitors a false premise to blackmail Trump and his family with

Well, what would you expect from a guy that can trigger intl sanctions against a country with zero evidence of his claims...

I expect justice to not be as blind as the ppl on this board are being :-/

long story short. Browder is a CIA operative.

I remember a few month ago stating here that CIA has a speciality in destabilizing government.

As of then, they only played outside USA, but I saw no reason why they wouldn't play the game at home.

And now, this is it.

You'll also have to live with the consequences.

But his testimony suggests that the democrats were colluding with Russia not Trump.

His testimony indicates that they are planning to treat Fusion GPS as a russian intelligence group and label Jr and Trump "unwitting agents", by also claiming that Flynn was similarly compromised and slap a bunch of FARA violations down, while selling it to the public that Trump himself personally colluded with Putin
I'm telling you, this Browder testimony is integral to whatever fake charges they intend to bring up and no one is looking at or questioning it

>I remember a few month ago stating here that CIA has a speciality in destabilizing government.
>As of then, they only played outside USA, but I saw no reason why they wouldn't play the game at home.

I guess you don't remember the Valerie Plame affair. That was a CIA op to get the Bush admin. As I recall, the only person they nailed was Scooter Libby, on what was truly a "process" crime, i.e., there was no underlying illegal behavior, but Libby was convicted for supposedly committing perjury during the course of the investigation.

How does that make any sense? If Fusion GPS is treated as Russian Intelligence Group, then all of the democrats that paid for their service should go down too.

This jives. Get some fresh eyes on his long opening statement
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/

The guy is careful with wording to an extent ppl like us rarely have to parse

Theyre ignoring the Democrats involvement entirely

>bill browder

Jew butthurt that Putin cucked him.

But they did not intend to get rid of Bush, did they ?

This time I believe they really want to nail the skin of Trump to the Barn's door.

>Theyre ignoring the Democrats involvement entirely
Are you sure about that? The possibility that Mueller was working for Trump all along is still there. We know they met the day before he was appointed.

Always look where they dont want you to look

The whole Browder portion of the Don Jr meeting has gone largely undiscussed, but the implication of today's news is that is indeed where investigators are trying to catch the Trump organization and label them "colluders". Meaning you are meant to accept it implicitly like Lindsey Graham did in the exchange quoted by RCP in top link

No I'm not sure as a private citizen but imagineering that Mueller is on your side also without any assurance is no way to win an information war

That certainly seems to be their intention behind every. single. move

yea mate but unfortunately this will become a "he said she said" sort of deal.

Interesting to see th Soros fist appear in US protests... Especially Disrupt J20

Fusion G
PS is Ukrainian. The Ukraine govt - and Obama admi were deep in creating the RusssRussiaRussia hysteria...
The 2014 coup and installation of Ukraine govt was an Obama project

There's no collusion. There's probably won't even be any type of white collar crime other than Manafort. This entire special counsel will end up being about FARA violations by Flynn, Simpson (Fusion GPS), and Akhmetshin (lobbyist at Trump Jr. meeting).

Screenshot this.

The Obama. Admin was deeply embedded in Ukraine govt. Joe Biden son got a big gig on board of Ukraina oil company. Bursima.

Bill Browder is an evil kike who tried to exploit Russia along with his oligarch pedophile buddies but got cucked by Putin. He now hates Putin, and prior to this whole Trump thing campaigned to call Putin a dictator.

this is probably the most likely case

Ok well Flynn 100% does not deserve any thing nor frankly does Manafort. Why wont the MSM and Dems team up to use that as the basis for impeachment? You dont think the obviously cucked Senate wont go along with it?

Remind me what Flynn actually did? Some vague BS about not telling Pence every syllable of his phone call with Kislyak? Seemed to me like Trump fed Flynn to the wolves thinking that would end this Russia idiocy... But it only seemed to fuel it further

FARA violation

They want to pin him for FARA violation due to some paid gigs he did on RT and a speaking engagement in Turkey, I think. He was completely cleared of any wrongdoing on the phone calls with Kislyak by the FBI

Bump

Pretty amazing the way no shills want to post itt

It hinged on Comey too.

When the Mueller shit blows over they'll find some new way to revive this shit circus. Eight years of this, prepare your sides.

The reason Manafort and Trump Jr were removed from Senate Judiciary testimony schedule (and Manafort's subpoena withdrawn) was because it would be duplicative given that Mueller already had impaneled a GJ and wanted to speak with them as part of it. Browder is a pure Democrat shill
See his newest tweet

Anyone want to argue this user or that Browder's testimony isn't a key part of what is afoot?

The point is that NO ONE involved in the campaign did ANYTHING wrong

If Flynn or Manafort get "busted" for something it's going to be the only thing you hear about for MONTHS. House Judiciary wont begin impeachment over it but the Senate cucks will stamp and scream for it

I think the shrieking will die down after the 2018 elections.

nytimes.com/2017/08/03/us/politics/west-virginia-governor-to-switch-from-democrat-to-republican-trump.html

Have to get there first and be in good enough shape to do well (which we will....if we get there)

The left have gotten fat and lazy. Both physically and mentally.

>77
Even kek begging for it to stop!

Yes in general but the russia hoaxers havent they're fighting for their careers and their lives in some of the leakers cases. Without bill browder's lies, they would have literally nothing to cling to anymore

You say that now, screenshot your post and look at it again after this episode is said and done with.

>pin him for FARA violation due to some paid gigs he did on RT and a speaking engagement in Turkey,
That's a dangerous precedent, surely, given WJC talking in Moscow for $500k, never reported.. (Just one example of many, not just Clinton)
And what about John McCain's freelance foreign policy that he has been running for 40 years. At the back of every terrorist cell and civil unrest across the globe..... There's McCain.

user it was so bad they were trying to say that members of Trump's transition team were in violation of a 200 year old law that has never been used to prosecute anyone in US history
abcnews.go.com/Politics/explaining-logan-act-dems-mike-flynn-violated/story?id=45481930
(Article from february)

Yes. The Logan Act... I remember.
Trump needs a better team of spinners... That one coulda been laughed off...
For all his media savvy, trump has not rawly mastered the art of issues / crisis management in PR/ media...
There got to,be some other old laws lying around to make this law look obsolete and ridiculous.
I still can't work Trump out.... He seems simultaneously smart and aware while being - at exactly the same time - naive and unwitting

>His grandfather was Earl Browder, the former leader of the Communist Party USA

Hmm really made me think.

I think he at least in part expected the tide to turn slightly in his favor if not totally. This level of opposition is unprecedented and definitely caught him off guard. I agree that the first 6 mos biggest problem has been not being able to quash bad press. But then I just consider what percentage of the "global media" opposes him and it really is an almost Sisyphean exercise. I am so far disappointed that the first week of his new Chief of Staff being in place did absolutely nothing to stem the tide of bad press whatsoever

>s new Chief of Staff being in place did absolutely nothing to stem the tide of bad press
Scaramoochi? WTF! With such a scenario, almost subscribe to theory Trump was set up there... For all his "apprentice" theatrics, he has not hired well at all... Guess the difference between a show us fake TV show and real employment vetting

No I mean Kelly
I think Scaramucci (who was acting comms director not chief of staff) did what he was supposed to getting Spicer and Reince to quit

No shock at all

Russiagate is a Democratic psy OP.

Lock up the whole DNC for racketeering!

Why does anyone believe Putin banned adoption as a proportional retaliation to sanctions applied to many russian businessman?

Bump.

>Why does anyone believe Putin banned adoption as a proportional retaliation to sanctions applied to many russian businessman?
Because he did.
A Russian adopted kid was left in a car all day in 100f temps.... HUGE outrage in Russia... So Putin won home team points in banning adoptions... And linked it to Magnitsky .... And the US was claiming Magnitsky was a "human rights" issue...and Putin said Russian adopted kids being beaten (another case) and microwaved in cars... Was a human rights issue.
Also.... Putin is aware of some of the pedo stuff... Another Russian adopted kid was abused by a gay couple... Lots of background to all of this.

This is a good question user
Why were so many rich Americans butt hurt about not being able to adopt Russian babies?

ah. do you think putin would have done nothing about the adoption if no human rights accusations had been brought?

I got no clue how Putin thinks.... But he does like asymmetric retaliation. I know this because that's what he says in his interviews.
Keeping Russian babies in Russia. - no downside.
Placated Russian public. Annoyed the US..

D E L E T E
I
S

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

It's fascinating that no one wants to talk about Bill browder even though he's clearly the star witness at this point for anything resembling an allegation for Democrats (even as that allegation has been utterly debunked). Step up your internet defense game Browderfag

>www.realclearpolitics.com
A Russian website...................................lol

>A Russian website...................................l
The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.
After watching the IS + global media fuck with facts and simply fabricate "stories"... This guy has a problem with Russian websites...
Bust out of your bubble buddy... The interwebs allow you access to perspectives from all over the world...