Lets say that I've hypothetically kidnapped a person who's politics (Islam) I disagree with...

Lets say that I've hypothetically kidnapped a person who's politics (Islam) I disagree with, what methods can I use to change his political views before setting him free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_04Y--Nj50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bacon

That's not how changing a persons beliefs works

>politics
>islam
i dont know what the fuck your talking about but im guessing rape is the right answer

>who's politics (Islam)
Religion is a politics now?
Is Canadian a politics.
I would rape the Canadian out of you.

I think it's "whose"

>hypothetically
one step ahead of you, leaf

>what methods can I use to change his political views before setting him free?
It doesn't work that way, leaf. Kill them or free them, but don't expect to convince them of shit

Have you ever read 1984?

eggs

CSIS pls go

Islam is politics you dumb nigger

Whatever they did to Patty Hearst

Islam is more than a religion in that it supplies a full framework for the construction of national constitution and it's own legal system. Islam alone can create and run a nation, whereas Christianity requires an additional governmental supplement (oh which is usually legislated to be explicitly discrete e.g. USA).

Google Patty Hearst

fire
set him on fire
they will believe you when they are dead

bacon. interstellar.

WHERE'S THAT SLUT'S MASK YOU UNCULTURED SWINE? I NEED TO GET ROCK HARD

Brainwashing by repetition. That or get to the core of a person's beliefs and shift their thinking.

just do the world a favor... torture, fuck, kill. in any order you wish

A bowl of bacon.

Force them to look at the same greentexts and MS painted infographics that you cobbled together to form your ideology, user

Make them loose faith in their religion by keeping them alive while simultaneously torturing them psychologically. When their god doesnt answer their prayers.

There's always brainwashing as well.

A decent education.

Slap her and yell at her and make her cry. Bitches love it when a dominant man takes control and tells them how to think, act, and behave.

Sup FBI.

cut the muzzies throat in a dark forest at night and leave once he's dead

>his

LSD, show them what reality really is.

Drop stinky jizz loads on his feet and then rub it in with a cartoon of Muhammad as you poo on a Quran you have covered in bacon. After this, smack him with the Quran as you pick his nose with your phallus.

give them a healthy dose of sharia

Haven't you learned anything from all these MK Ultra threads? Sexual humiliation and genital mutilation is the way to go.

Only one answer user.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_04Y--Nj50