Trump is making it so game devs can't import third worlders to do cheap labor

Oy vey!

archive.is/b54pI

Good. Fuck EA.

>games for change
have fun loosing money doing the same fuckup the comic book industry did

good those two publishers are pure cancer

3.7 GPA and CS grad.

Hire me instead of a Pajeet who can't code jack. I know EA doesn't give a shit about quality though.

BUY AMERICAN
HIRE AMERICAN

>implying i'm passing on nip games
fucking hate american games for the most part

>Information technology

Literally why do they need to import anyone?

It can be just as easily outsourced.

30% TARIFF ON JRPGs

This.

We have a glut of STEM graduates, many who are programmers and CS students. Believe me, many of these people are more qualified and can do a better job than whatever tech support shitfucks you can import from chink and poo land. You will not be struggling to find applicants.

Oh no! no more poo's coming over to take our jobs and tell us how much they hate white people.

Dear game industry,

please keep SJW bullshit out of muh vidya

t. everyone

Good. Maybe we will get less games in total but more quality games.

how dare Trump deprive EA and Take-Two of their own Curry Thunders

I would love it if EA went completely bankrupt and stopped existing forever.

Fuck EA and never heard of Take-Two.

EA can fuck right off. They should be investigated by the Attorney General for violation of antitrust laws by having monopolies that allow them to make bank while bringing you a slightly less crappy version of Madden and FIFA every year.

>japan
>virtually no immigrants
>best games in the world
>usa
>tons of immigrants
>shit games
But ya we totally need more shitskins

Take Two is good though.

Wtf I'm a #PiracyMissile now.

WOE IS ME
EA MAY ACTUALLY HAVE TO STOP BUYING OUT AND THEN KILLING SMALLER STUDIOS FOR A LIVING
WHAT A FUCKING TRAGEDY

why is everyone saying fuck ea? you nerds don't even play madden?

>EA frustrated
Good, praise kek!

FPBP

dude on the left is staring into my american soul

Classic FPBP

im studying game dev at the moment most college professors tell you that its a hard field of work to get into not only are competing against 1000s of people for the same job but also people from other countries doing your work for almost nothing

>3.7 gpa
You have nothing on the people EA hires.
Thinking you're hot shit, damn.

TRUMP IS MAKING VIDYA GREAT AGAIN

>pulls mods from GTA so they can make more money
>only renigs after huge backlash and Rockstar asking them to calm it down
nah there tools like EA just they have good companys working for them

>studying game dev
Only do this if you love it. You won't make money unless you're really good at it and really lucky

Fuck EA I hope they collapse

/thread

Why fuck would anyone want to hire pooinloos? Does EA actually want their games to consist of spaghetti code constructed from copypasta'd StackExchange answers?

why would want to be a game dev, there's better money in every other part of IT

oh no what would we do without the poos that worked for the women that produced this

Thank you curry thunder

why you need to import the developers?

The company where I used to work still does jobs for the burgers from here just fine.
Also some friends are in game deving and they just make facebook games for CN from here.

Leave my waifu alone cunt

You're a fucking retard if you believe this. EA is bottom tier shit faggot

Oh good, maybe they'll make a nice game now

Youre right they hire poos who cheated or paid to have 4.1s

This is a bullshit premise. Tech companies simply don't want to pay what they could for highly skilled workers from the US.

Also, the US has the most highly skilled workers.

oh i love it, its basically a hobby for me
im not in it for the money, but because its fun and im good at it, also im into the 3D Character devopment

>madden
Found the nigger

fuckin good. As someone that is interested in the industry and knows many people in tech, fuck the companies doing this.

I believe it because I work right next to EA and eat lunch and talk to people at EA.
Faggot.

>Wah wah we can't hire Indians for $4 an hour and peddle repeating barebones titles years after year

Globalists btfo

Good, now we can watch EA implode as all of their American born neon-haired cunt and pear shaped numale trash employees sink the company since none of them know how to code.

Thanks, Donald.

It's to drive down wages. It's an extremely competitive field that pays jack shit for the education required, overtime and deadlines that they have to up with.

WAIFU AMERICAN
UGUU~ AMERICAN

>implying outsourcing artists is the same as outsourcing manual labour

Just an excuse to raise prices, blame Trump, and get people on their side.

Outsourcing means to get your source from the outside AKA importing

You've really got no fucking idea the ride you're in for.

How do they feel that their games are beeing cracked all the time?

>EA getting pissed
This made my day.

Take-Two = Grand Theft Auto and NBA 2K

I've thought about getting back into game development. Was doing it like 15 years ago when the tech wasn't all that great. Apparently Amazon has some simple engine nowadays. Need to look into that.

Basically I just want to be able to create games like Hitman: Blood Money. Small levels, 10-15 year-old tech, but entertaining. Also a remake of Ethnic Cleansing.

Great work
man Trump is on fire these past couple of weeks

but how will we get more niggers and roasties in out gaymes?

EA is one of the biggest jew vidya game companies

their business practices are awful, I hope they go under.

Fucking christ she moves like she's already fucking smashed.

Who saw this and gave the thumbs up?

70% tariffs on anime breasts under B cup

As someone who has experience in outsourcing to pajeet and co
Its a meme
dont do it
you wont get what you paid for
and you wont get things done to a standard you can use
postal 3 is a great example
they bought into the meme and ended up hiring a group that didnt follow their brief, fucked the game up and RWS ended up disowning it

highly productive engineering teams typically need to be physically with their product team and other stakeholders. if you want to guarantee not only a shit product but a needlessly long dev time, hire some pajeets to do engineering while still having product teams domestically.

Ever little simple collaboration that could be handled in 5 minutes if you were sitting next to the person takes 8 hours if not more just to get a response to an initial email.

This is why so many companies started re-shoring their engineers. H1-B just lets them bring pajeet here, so they get to keep their absurd margin, but it's definitely not as good.

Fuck video games and fuck gamers. Bunch of faggots who need to grow up and act like men

t. pitch black nigger

Wow, maybe we'll get a competently coded game made by someone other than slavs and nips for the first time in nearly 10 years

You should be like that white guy from America who ended up working for Nintendo.

Doesn't Trump know that the Video Game Industry now dominates entertainment and is on its way to becoming the next Hollywood, if it isn't already? Wouldn't be very smart to make enemies with the likes of Take Two and Electronic Arts, they would be more valuable as friends than as enemies.

they are sinking ships m8

Can Trump save gaming? Its pretty far gone with all the SJW shit and youtubers who are spreading their filth.

>electronic arts
>valuable as anything

(((EA)))

>Hire a ton of SJW
>They complain about the president

No way!?

Hell yeah, electing Trump means I get to hurt EA? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!

So many neo-weeaboos in this thread complaing about "muh video gamez" and thinking that it is politics....

How is this not politics?

Over 90% of western kids plays videogames nowadays and (((they))) are filling the games with SJW bullshit to make the gamers more progressive and left leaning.
Of course it has to do with politics..

"Muh video gamez is politics guise!"
"Remember gamergate!"

Here comes EA India, and their first game madden 2020.

So classic neo-weeaboo. Please continue. lulz.

Are you kidding me? Gamers hate EA with a passion. All of them.

F P B P
DONALD TRUMP JUST SAVED GAMING, WHAT DID OBAMA DO FOR GAMERS WORLDWIDE????? TOO LONG HAVE MY NEETS BEEN NEGLECTED, LOOKED DOWN UPON, AND HERE COMES MR DONALD TRUMP, THE SAINT WILLING TO HELP MY FELLOW NEETS. IT IS TIME TO STAND UP NEETS, YOUR TIME IS HERE! DONALD TRUMP IS THE VOICE FOR US. NEXT STOP: ANIME. DONALD J TRUMP, PLEASE SAVE ANIME AND STOP ALL THE MOE SHIT PLEASE AND THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU DADDY.

Finally someone kills EA. Thanks Trump!