The_donald is having a meltdown!

>we are ready for war!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

not gonna lie,when drumpf is impeached im going to miss some of you drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAGE IN ALL FIEDS SHIT BAIT THREAD FOR NEWFAGS, DO NOT RESPOND. OP USES REDDIT AND IS A LITERAL FAGGOT. SAGE IN THE OPTIONS,SAGE ON THE THREAD, AND SAGE ON OPS MOTHER

this guy knows his stuff

Trumpets slowly realizing their false messiah is about to get BTFO.

being this assblasted AHAHAHAHA

Im gonna laugh when nothing happens and you shills cry for weeks about it.

Saged.

How do i sage lol

Yeah this shit gets said damn near every thread

you guys have your guns ready yet?

HAAHHAHAA

Lmao white racists about to get a wake up call. Grand Shitlord Cheeto will be gone from the White House by the end of the year.

Stay salty, racist nazi fucks

KEK HAS ABANDONED US

Get ready to hang faggots, I'm sick of you pseudointellectual fuckbois who take HOLLYWOOD ESTABLISMENT KIKE COCK willingly in your mouth. Get ready leftists and fence sitters, the rope tightens.

I don't get it, others were claiming the President can't be indicted, only impeached. What is the point of the grand jury? Congress can only impeach.

Good Leaf. Have a donut.
saged

Here's a flag for you traitors.

>drumpf will get impeached
>t..t.t.this time I mean it.

Seriously shariable retards? Got no other ammunition against us?

Isn't the likely outcome that the grand jury decides there is fuck all evidence and libs are eternally btfod?

wtf is going on

Fuck off nigger, go back to your primitive 3rd world shithole and stop ruining what our ancestors whipped your grandpa to build. You smell like grease and ragheads

READ THE FUCKING RULES SHITSKIN

>Reddit fags acting like they will take action for anything ever
They can't even accomplish anything on the internet. They'd probably come crawling to a group of Sup Forumsacks begging for food on the event of a happening.

>look out guise, this bad-ass is coming for us! Hide or be subjected to his wrath

>When a leaf has a good post but the thread is terrible

Too bad he didn't wear the Roman tunic and the whole shebang.

he looks like a faggot but at least he's not a libkuk

>this is Sup Forums last resort

Oh boy

Shhhhhhhh Dumpfkins it'll soon be over shhhhhhhhh

s-surely this time he's been stumped!

Here's another one of your friends. I can't wait for you faggots to start chimping out and getting your asses stomped. 1865 all over again.

This is hilarious.

Nice cover parsley, options field, rosemary and thyme

Democrats have been making up new rules all along, and have received no opposition from the Repubs. The leftist strategy has always been to keep pushing and making up new rules, until stopped by a hail of gunfire.

Cool sage

>oh fug
>so scared now
>literally shaking

Haha by who? All of your friends who can't figure out if they're men or women? A bunch of shitskins with iq's of 60? Good fucking luck faggot. Libcucks depend on women and niggers to defend them. You're a beta bitch along with every one of your Marxist faggot friends.

Ramen Jewdles

Dumb retard. Covering his mouth won't stop him from tweeting.

You. I'd take him in my squad over you any day.

nothing has even happened yet, jury will take like 2 weeks to decide whether to indict, so why the fuck is everyone (left and right) getting so worked up right now?

Well good for you. That is so special.

Reported all of them to the FBI. You can't make terrorist threats and get away with it, even if you're meming.

Shhhhhhh Dumpfkin it'll all be over soon shhhhhhh

>your squad

Lel

You're such a pussy. They're saying they are ready for it, not making threats.

I love how libcucks hate the cops until someone offends them. Then the first thing they do is call for help with their emotions.

Move to the ME and virtue signal, stream your progress so I can watch you get murdered.

Being a traitor the US isn't cool. Donald supporters need to support America (that includes the FBI and judges) and not loser rebels like the Confederates and Trump cucks.

I guarantee you can't find a right winger that looks anywhere near as pathetic as disgusting as your lady men "refugees welcome" faggs

If trump can inspire a new American civil war he will have served his purpose nicely. Thank you based Trump, may you spread chaos far and wide .
FAR
AND
WIDE
MOTHERFUCKEEERS!

>no tabs
I am ashamed, user.

I WANT A MAJOR HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!

advanced, panicked shilling from the DNC.

people are literally going to hang.

What's it like being a shill? Do you work a 9-5 or is the schedule more like UBER?

le jew skull cap

Shut the fuck up. You're a coward, your country is being destroyed by shitskins. Women being raped, acid attacks, Muslim mayor of one of the founding cities of white culture. Have fun getting murdered faggot, it won't be long before they impose Sharia in the UK

What triggered their meltdown?

Here's one.

The answer to 1984 is $17.76

Probably the news that Mueller was assembling a grand jury. Who the fuck knows though, any Trump supporter that frequents Reddit at this point is a clear and present retard worthy of the gas chamber.

You do realise, if President Trump is impeached, there literally WILL be a civil war.

>OP USES REDDIT
Sup Forums is the most reddit board there is dumbass. Sup Forums created the_donald and half this board came from there.

Bullshit... Americans are too fat and lazy. The Wild West was a long time ago.

Grow some nuts and stop being an alpha hating beta libcuck

fuck off scammer stop selling snakeoil

It won't be these guys. It'll be people like Bikers for Trump and Oath Keepers and militia groups, mddle age White guy vets, and others..

If I was more savvy with Internet privacy I think
I'd draw up an informative enemies list for when the time comes to put those folks in the ground.

There would be mass protests of Trump supporters. This would bring on thousands of antifa Marxist faggots trying to start shit.

And so it begins

Last time another race pissed us off we split the atom to make a point.

British Muslims are more American than any of you Trump-supporting traitors.

>alpha

You better hope you're right. Otherwise you'll be unleashing mass civil unrest in a country where there is a gun for every man, woman and child.

Trump will either strike back at this point with a counter the likes of which not seen since the battle of Cannae or he is on his way towards impeachment. The idea that the plebs who support him will rise up is fanciful. The American people are too divided, fat and degenerate to ever make a difference.

True, they have killed a lot of red coats lately

>hesgoingallout.jpg

>British muslims are American

See now you've just proven that you're not.only a beta bitch that enjoys watching his white women getting raped by Omar, you're a fucking idiot.

No wonder the UK is fucked with people like your dumb ass living there

that being said we have no idea what swordfights actually looked like in feudal japan

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxisouly awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fufill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-wittied Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a diciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and now shots fired, we not going to sit here and watch you topple an elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilised by comparison. We 'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophilies you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an un-elected Government on the continent of North America it's gona be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

>when drumpf is impeached
you're retarded

THe military will make short work of 'em. The only way that a civil war is possible is if ta significant portion of the armed forces are behind Trump.
I have seen little evidence to suggest that is the case.

what's going on here?
is this related to Trump's big announcement?
Is he finally going to gas the Jews?

LOL NOT GONNA HAPPEN AS ALWAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

There are still groups that aren't.

I don't know why Trump is doing nothing. He's just letting everyone buttfuck him to death and I don't know why.

>roleplayers roleplaying
what? whats the big deal?

The idea that he would win the nomination and then the election was also "fanciful."

Be careful about forecasting, desu.

In spirit.

Who do you think the founding fathers have more in common with, obese fascist rednecks or our brave muslim brothers in the UK?

I'll give you a clue.

You obviously don't know a God damn thing about the USA. 99% of the military supports Trump, they would never side with cucks and kikes

>shills have to hide in their own threads and talk to themselves
sad

Outgunned and outplayed my friend. Trump has been rendered impotent and I am sure that he regrets getting elected almost as bad as he regrets marrying Ivana...

oh please. Military loves him and hes been pandering to them from the beginning, same with the police and veterans. He's been doing it for exactly the situation that might be coming.

saged

The normies are finally rallying up
*rubs hands

The military is the generals and not the foot soldiers. We shall see how this all pans out.

Brave muslims brothers? Give me a fucking break. They're barely smarter than monkeys and attack women regularly because they know if they attack a man they'll get destroyed. They're fucking roaches and do nothing for society. Whites and Americans are the reason the world is modern. Can you imagine muslims inventing anything? Me neither

bump

Haha omg you are a fucking joke. Almost the entire military have conservative views. The left hates the constitution and gun rights. Wtf makes you think they'll side with Marxist faggots? You're either a fucking idiot or a Soros shill.

Actually he is losing military support. A lot of the military does not like people being removed from their ranks for any reason, so the transgender thing pissed them off. They are like cops in that way.

He's a Soros shill trying to black-pill. It seems to be the favored tactic lately.