youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059
time.is/ET
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ETQoi2xeg18
youtube.com/watch?v=CyiMotHi-QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9WxFO5Ymo
youtube.com/watch?v=wTs3-y38DAI
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yerc01iUrA
c-span.org/video/?431931-1/president-trump-holds-rally-west-virginia
cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=f2uuwOaVVp8
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

Trump: Let's Bring in More Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump on Merit-Based Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

2nd

>illegal immigration down 70%
>crowd goes nuts
wew

THE TIME IS SHORT

YOU MUST BREAK THE JEWISH SHACKLES DONALD

RALLY DAY

SCHEDULE FOR TODAY, READ IT

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, AUGUST 3, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1797487059

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. Later in the morning, the President will participate in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event. In the evening, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Huntington, West Virginia. The President will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President will depart Huntington, West Virginia for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

ALL TIMES IN Eastern Time Zone (ET):
time.is/ET

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event

>3:30PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>4:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>5:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Huntington, West Virginia

>6:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Huntington, West Virginia

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Huntington, West Virginia en route to Washington, D.C.

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

TRUMP RALLY

>youtube.com/watch?v=ETQoi2xeg18 RSBN

>youtube.com/watch?v=CyiMotHi-QA DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9WxFO5Ymo US News

>youtube.com/watch?v=wTs3-y38DAI FNC

>youtube.com/watch?v=-Yerc01iUrA Fox 10 Benis

>c-span.org/video/?431931-1/president-trump-holds-rally-west-virginia

IP TV:

>cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

I hope he mentions Miller putting Acosta on suicide watch yesterday

T-THOSE ARE JUST RUSSIANS CHEERING

>mfw the shilling increases 1,000x before the rally but it never matters anyway because these threads move 1,000x faster with the power of Trump's energy

>That woman screaming
jesus fucking christ man

>taking about the jewish banking machine and globalist beast with a smile
love it.
The kryptonite to jews is to prevent them from getting any credible fodder to claim victim hood, and force them to admit who they are in the process. Pic related.

But you're just a shill

LET'S GO BOYS

SHOW ME YOUR RALLY FACE

DEFENDER OF THE CONSTITUTION

WE HAVE THE STRONGEST GANG

What a glorious time to be free

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Stop the Leaks, Sweep the White House For Bugs

youtube.com/watch?v=f2uuwOaVVp8

I'm really angry about all the bullshit that keeps getting spewed about our president. When are we going to learn to control the narrative?

>That screaming of joy at reduced migration

Anyone else having trouble posting?

that previous link tho

SHOW ME UR RALLY FACE

He's breaking that chain as fast as he possibly can, Senate is the only roadblock. He is the first president in the post modern era to try to kill the 1965 immigration act. You must be over the moon lad. What was it like when you heard the news?

This speaker is low energy.

HIGH ENERGY POSTING OVERLOAD

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I'm fucking pissed too. 8 months in we have no one to blame but Trump himself. He's letting himself be mistreated.

*spit take*

Kneel Gore Shits

>Kneel Gore Shits

Kneel Gore Shits

>Kneel Gore Shits

Kneel Gore Shits

>Kneel Gore Shits

Kneel Gore Shits

>Kneel Gore Shits

Kneel Gore Shits

>Kneel Gore Shits

He's a state legislator, that's normal.

ACTUAL PREVIOUS THREAD

woopsie

Give it time, user - the cheering means they're immune.

>CIRCUMCISED RATS ITT

I LOVE THE SMELL OF WINNING IN THE MORNING

2018 Midterms. That is when the Senate will no longer be able to resist Trump

what was the trump announcement?

>first Fusion GPS
>then Podesta
>then Hillary and Obama
PREPARE YOUR ANGUS, DEMONCRATS

>Say something
>Heavy clapping
I love you, never change americlaps

I love how inner city retards assume a grand jury was called and subpoena issued for Trump when he cooperated fully. Almost like it was for the people who fled the country

We'll find out at the RALLY.

So the WV governor is becoming a republican tonight? giving repubs 26 governorships. How will this affect things?

More lewd Trump rally please

I need it

CONVENTION
OF
THE
STATES

WHEN?

i thought the rally wasn't until 7:00...? if's supposedly going to be WV governor switching parties to R

If our math is right it means we can have a Constitutional Convention and blow the globalists the fuck out for the next 200 years.

I have a worry, if you would call it that. It's the jews just removing him. You see the senate already putting bills that remove the presidents constitutional powers all over the place, starting with treaties and then embargoes and now they seek to remove the power to remove a special counsel, who is explicitly a servant at the pleasure of the president.

When the Lindsay Grahams get their way and vote to Impeach? I do not know what to expect. Do I hope the couch potatoes and ball game watchers will be enraged enough to do something? Yes. Do I expect it? I won't say.

I do expect something bad to start if this continues. They're simply pushing too hard too fast.

As they say in the legal profession:
>you could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich if you wanted to

No luck.

Request from OP

Could someone Trump rally this?

Fun Fact: The unemployment rate in the United States went from a high of 10% at the beginning of the Obama Administration to 4.8% at the end of it. Under Trump, it's gone from 4.8% to 4.4%.

And Trump considers THAT an accomplishment.

God please I hope not. They want to add crazy shit to the constitution like balanced budget amendment (good by us dominance)and will amend the 2nd you watch.

>i thought the rally wasn't until 7:00...? if's supposedly going to be WV governor switching parties to R

That's when Trump speaks. The always have warm up speakers.

>Trump shows up
>RSBN signal drops
eeeerrry time

ADL is coming for you.
PURGE YOUR WAIFU FOLDER
RUN!

Subpoenas AND a grand jury.

When will you admit you fucked up, Trumpets?

i watching some rally on youtube right now, Huntington west Virginia right? its at 7 though?

Your math is wrong. The GOP needs 34 Republican state legislatures with either: GOP governors or veto-proof majorities.

Again

see
The better done on the midterms, the more Senators are packed in; Think of it like how FDR threaten to pack the Supreme Court, but it is consitutional

It's been 7 months faggot.

shit i just started watching..... did the governor of west virginia speak yet ????

If anything the pace has been gruelingly slow to me bug not unexpected. Even the most hardcore RINOs would rather have a republican in the office with republican cabinetmembers so they are well and fine keeping Trump there no matter what. So long as there is a republican majority in congress not even Graham would dare touch him, that wouldn't make any sense to him and it would be party suicide. The republican party would split in two.

I am sorry to say your fear is unfounded.

My waifu is already a hate symbol though.

making sure my stream is actually live. Is kent leonhardt the current speaker?

RALLY TIME
I want to motorboat those so hard.

nope

nope

I guess I should mention I'm getting very worried about the relations between Russia and us. The russian government is aware that our Jew-dominated government is near the point of psychotic suicide attacks. And russia will not be allowing us to strike them first. God help us if Lindsay Graham and Mccain get their way, and millions of white military-age men from Russia and America slaughter eachother.

Forgot pic.

>Pizza in bed

OUT OUT OUT

if job creation kept at this rate then there would be 0% employment

Press R to give Respect to this REAL Patriot!

nice actually... keep that up we'll be great in a few years

Is Trump really fucked this time? Grand Jury rates of indictments are 99.9%

>I want to motorboat those so hard.
falling right into her trap

UNEMPLOYMENT*

Will Trump's announcement be his ascension to godhood?

mine has trump talking and the governor getting off the plane

RIP

Is my internet fucking up or is it just RSBN being RSBN?

that blonde was absolutely perfect

I have to say the people in the background really look like a stereotype of west virginians

Okay, here are your subpoena'd documents, sweetie
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166

Who are they gonna indict?